gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:28:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 354
Total: 354

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2003 :: Birthday Wishes for Clay  (Read 14154 times)
allforclay
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2003, 07:02:50 PM »

Hopefully you will be able to see these precious wishes for you. What a blessing you are to many lives.
It's probably overwhelming what God has done in your life and how He's given you an opportunity not to just touch His special children one to one, but an opportunity to be like the fish and the loaves being fed to the multitude to actually make a difference and be an inspiration to every teacher of autistic children, reaching all those children with your wonderful VOICE, your incredible personality and principles and even more to help fund development in those areas in a way that could never have been accomplished in a classroom.
Thank YOU for BEING YOU!!!!!
May God richly bless you and when you feel alone and overwhelmed, like King David, strengthen yourself in the Lord! I pray that He always lets you feel Him close to you watching over you.
Love and Prayers,
Cathy Matthews
catmattz@earthlink.net
songbird457
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2003, 07:45:55 PM »

Happy birthday Clay. I hope you are enjoying all of these well wishes to you on your special day. Even though we have never met, you are a huge inspiration to me as a Christian and a musician. I sing as well - mostly church choir and weddings, etc (for now) but I have goals and aspirations as well to succeed in my music career. I actually studied music therapy in college and worked w/ a boy with autism. So I understand the hard work and dedication it takes to want to be in such a special career. I really wish you all the best in success and love in everything you do. I feel so enriched listening to you and watching you perform. Your music touches me in a way that I have been hoping to find in this day and age. You seem like such a good man and I would love to meet you just to talk to you so you can see the joy that you bring for me and all of your fans. Keep your music and your beautiful character close to your heart and continue to be true to yourself. We all love and pray for you daily. Have a wonderful day and year.  ~ Renee
Angelis
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2003, 08:00:59 PM »

shock: Such a wonderful and accomplished person at 25! - can't wait for the next 25 years! :D   Surround yourself with loved ones always - Raleigh will show you the way (dogs are infinitely wise)!

Woof!
Anonymous
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2003, 05:43:10 AM »

Clay,
   Hope you have a great birthday. I have an autistic sister and work with people with developmental disabilites...good luck with the foundation...we definetly need something like this!! and thanks so much for sharing THAT VOICE!! you sure can make someone feel good. Can't wait to see you in concert again..AI Live was the best!!

Laurel
Guest (caramel131)
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2003, 06:13:16 AM »

I want to first thank your mom and all others involved for raising a magnificent young man.  I want to thank her for sharing you with us.  It must be hard for her not being able to see you as much anymore.  I have a son who has moved away, and I know how much I miss him and he is in the same city as me.  Clay, I don't think you will ever truly grasp just how much your short life has touched so many people in so many different ways.  Stay true to yourself.  Your voice is truly a gift from God.  Take care of it.  It is evident not only when you sing, but when you speak as well.  Your presence commands attention.  Whatever path you choose in the future, I know you will prosper.  

Happy Birthday, Clay.

(Caramel131, South Euclid, Ohio)
claylady
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2003, 01:41:07 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAYTON!!!

I WISH YOU MUCH CONTINUED SUCCESS IN EVERYTHING YOU DO.
THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOURSELF WITH THE WORLD.  
YOU'VE BROUGHT SO MUCH JOY TO ALL OF US WITH YOUR GENTLE SOUL AND YOUR AMAZING VOICE.     :)

ALWAYS STAY TRUE TO YOURSELF AND TO US.  DON'T LET SUCCESS CHANGE YOU.  WE ALL LOVE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE.  

I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO SING TO US FOR MANY MORE YEARS TO COME.    :D  :D  :D

I WISH YOU MUCH LUCK, LOVE & HAPPINESS ON YOUR BIRTHDAY AND ALWAYS.

DIANE (CLAYLADY) CLEVELAND OHIO   :)
Anonymous
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2003, 02:54:49 PM »

Clay not only can you belt out any song you sing  but you are are a wonderful role model not only to children but for us adults.  Y ou make me want to be a better person.  Your mom must be so proud of you! I wish you much happiness in your new career & your Bubel Aiken Foundation.    JUST ONE OTHER THING NEVER,  NEVER CHANGE YOUR GOOD STANDARDS OF LIVING.  THAT IS ANOTHER REASON WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH.  YOU ARE THE WHOLE PACKAGE.
I HAVE ALREADY SEEN YOU AT THE AMERICAN IDOL CONCERT IN MASSACHUSETTS AND NOW I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT THE JINGLE BALL CONCERT  DECEMBER 15TH AT THE TSONGAS ARENA CENTER IN LOWELL, MA.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY--- MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND NEVER CHANGE YOUR GOOD WAY OF LIVING! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!
aiken4clay01
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2003, 06:47:48 PM »

Happy 25th birthday, Clay!  I know I'm not gonna tell you anything you haven't heard a thousand times before, but thank you so much for sharing your incredible talent with the world and for not being afraid to set a positive example when so many artists choose not to.  You deserve all of the happiness life has to offer.  So, once again, happy birthday!

~Amanda, NE
Amber
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2003, 06:59:49 PM »

Happy Birthday Clay!!!  Congratulations on all of your success!!  Thank you for everything you have done!!!  And I mean EVERYTHING!!!  Your voice, your foundation, your love for kids, your wonderful personality, your wonderful album, being a great role model and coming out wearing a minnesota wild jersey at the st.paul tour!!! Laughing:   After being sick for 4 days with a severe migraine and losing my job, that made up for the whole week!  You have shown us that you can handle anything that comes your way which makes you a hero in my eyes.  Keep going and never give up!  I am working towards being a high school English teacher and the Univ. of Minn. and right now I am working with students who are at-risk of passing the 8th grade.  It's been really challenging, but you have inspired me to keep going.  I hope one day you will be able to be a teacher because you were born to do it!  You were born to be a performer too! (I wish I was that multi-talented! LOL)  Continue to bless the world with your beautiful voice and continue to be yourself, because that's what we love the most about you.  And thank you for being a big kid! Laughing:   Happy 25th Birthday!!  Make it special! Wink: I hope you will be able to spend it with your close family and friends, as I'm sure you must miss them very much!  Stay Cool!  I hope my $10 donation to your wonderful foundation will help!

If this is Clay's mom reading...."Hi! Thank you for raising such a wonderful, generous, sincere, caring, funny, guy!  He is a true "Idol!"

And to Diane Bubel: "Thank you for encouraging Clay to try out for American Idol!"

Love,
Amber Halberg-Roseville, MN (but going to school in Duluth, MN)
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2003, 08:06:06 PM »

Wishing you whatever in the world will make you happy
    Happy Birthday........................
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2003, 08:06:58 PM »

Wishing you whatever in the world will make you happy
    Happy Birthday........................
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2003, 01:20:33 PM »

Happy 25th Birthday Clay. I hope you have a wonderfully blessed day spent with family and friends. Thank you for not burying the talent that God gave you. You have invested it and are returning tenfold to Him by passing along to all of us the blessing you received. It is difficult to express in words how much you have touched our lives just by being true to who you are. The appreciation of your music has brought together 3 generations of my family. Your voice makes our hearts happy, reminds us to love one another, pushes us to treat ourselves and others with more respect and kindness, and gives us a common ground to have discussions. I’ve been able to reach out and re-connect with friends by sending them your CD and letting them know what it means to me and why I want to share it with them.

The choices you make and the stands you take in honoring our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in all you do is in turn honoring the upbringing by your parents, Faye and Ray. They truly honored the Lord by bringing you up in the way you should go because you have proven that you will not depart from it. Please know that your life and music ARE making a difference and you are a blessing to us all.

Stay strong and know that there are many prayers sent up each day for you.

Michelle Walker – Port St. John, Florida

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Lainey
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2003, 01:27:41 PM »

Dear Clay,

Happy 25th Birthday!

Thank you for all you have given the world. By being true to yourself and sharing your incredible talent with all of us you have made so many lives a little brighter and more beautiful. Your voice is amazing and touches so many of us in so many ways but it is you - who you are that connects to our souls. When you sing you bring forth joy and peace and that makes people feel good. Thank you for reminding us that people are good and that there are positive, proactive young people out there that have the courage of their convictions and act on them. As a teacher it heartens me to see the world embrace you as an "idol" /role model. You are someone we can all look up to and strive to be like. Enjoy your day, hopefully you will have time to spend with those most important to you!
Thank you again for giving us someone to believe in ! All the best!

Elaine ( A Canadian Fan)
liney
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2003, 01:46:29 PM »

Don't ever doubt the positive impact you have on people of all ages.  My 12-year old grandson is fatherless and we watched your Primetime together and I talked to him about making the decision about what kind of person he wants to be, like you did.  That was such a gift to him.

For myself, I have been totally attracked to your self-acceptance and finally "got it" and told myself that I too could accept myself.  I have done so and feel so much better about myself than before, another gift from you to me.

So, I am wishing you more than you ever dreamed of happiness and sending a check for $25 to your foundation.

Happy Birthday and THANX!
root4clay
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2003, 02:16:07 PM »

Happy Birthday Clay and Many Happy Returns of the Day!!!  I'm from Toronto, Canada and have followed your performances on AI since the 'wildcard'.  My family was blown away by your 'Bridge Over The Troubled Water' during the final, including my two teens (15 & 19).  I was at your concert here, in Toronto and did I ever scream with the rest of the younger generation!!!

Am so very very glad that the world 'discovers' you.  What a voice you have .....  amazing pitch and so full of warmth and feeling as you sing.  Take good card of this precious gift.  Hats off to your mum for raising such a wonderful young man in you ...... articulate, well-mannered, thoughtful, generous, kind, caring, sincere, attractive and wow good-looking!  Be yourself.  There'll always be a soft spot in my heart for you!  Take care and God Bless  ..........  Evelina

[/b]
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2003, 03:23:50 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAY!!  :P

FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, I'M WISHING YOU THE VERY BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!! :P  :P  :P

MY SOUL WAS TOUCHED BY YOU, AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL VOICE!!!   :P  :P

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS AND LET HIS BEAUTIFUL FACE SHINE UPON YOU, CLAY

ALWAYS,

THERESA
Franny
Claylicious

« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2003, 03:56:30 PM »

Happy Birthday Clay! You have given us so much this past year beginning with AI2 and all of those memorable performances & up to the present and your new album "Measure of a Man," you have never let us down . I so admire you for always choosing the high road, which is never easy, but pays off in the end.
You are a beautiful person inside and out, please have a wonderful birthday!

One of your many admirers,
Franny

"The Keeper of Clay's Magic"
Just a little of "Clay to start my day" brings the sunshine, even along with the rain... It makes all the difference in the world.
I call it Clay's magic.

Prayers for JJ
GLH
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2003, 04:53:17 PM »

IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I TURNED 25, BUT IT WAS A MONUMENTAL BIRTHDAY FOR ME.  I HOPE THIS IS A WONDERFUL DAY FILLED WITH LOVE AND JOY.  YOU DESERVE ALL THE BEST.  SO WONDERFUL THAT A GOOD PERSON IS DOING WELL IN SUCH A DIFFICULT BUSINESS.  YOU DESERVE ONLY THE BEST.
GodblessClay
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2003, 05:12:24 PM »

My dear Clay,

You are an amazing gift from heaven, and I wish you a happy and blessed birthday!  You are always in my thoughts and prayers and may our dear Lord shower you more blessings in your life.  I also pray for your loved ones that you will all be safe from all sorts of danger in this world.  I also pray for all the people who love you as I do, and we will all keep fighting for you, because you are the best artist with a voice that is very uplifting.  I am a 62 year old woman from Woodbury, Minnesota and I can hardly wait till your solo concert in the Twin Cities.  I shall attend it, rain or shine!

If you notice you have some aggresive critics.  It is because they couldn't compete with you, because you are the best!  Hang in there my super hero, and our dear Lord will do the rest for you.

In closing, let me wish you again a wonderful birthday!  (You and my late mom has the same birthday.)

God bless,

Felly
 Laughing:
totallyinluv
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2003, 04:17:21 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CLAY!  My husband, four kids and I all lived week to week last spring watching you and knowing that something very special was happening.  My 17 year old daughter decided that she simply must marry you after Sugar Pie Honey Bunch and I was a goner after Somewhere Out There.  My 6 year old cried at the Finale, and then we all sat in the nose-bleed section of the last AI concert in Anaheim glued to our binoculars.  It's been so much fun to watch you ride this crazy roller coaster with such grace, humility, capability, and humor.  You have a remarkable talent, coupled with such a genuinely nice soul.  If ever I've believed that God was behind someone's success, I believe he is right now. We will continue to support you, cheer for you, and just love you for the tremendous person that you are.  (Oh - and, by the way, you make my knees go weak too).
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx