gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:09:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 362
Total: 362

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2003 :: Birthday Wishes for Clay  (Read 14156 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« on: November 02, 2003, 09:52:37 PM »

Clay's birthday is November 30.  You may want to make a donation to the Bubel-Aiken Foundation or mail him a birthday card.  You may choose to post a birthday message here!

I can't guarantee Clay will see your message, but I know you will want to wish him Happy Birthday anyway! (Please do not post any personal information, such as your address or phone number.)

Update
I thought I would fill you in on what happened with Clay's birthday wishes. I mailed them to him to arrive the Friday before the Raleigh Christmas parade on Saturday.  I don't know if he had time to read our messages, but I hope he did.  Did you notice that he was wearing a purple sweater and a black jacket at the parade?  Those are our colors.  Was it a shout out?  Who knows, but I do think he is now aware of our website.  
:mrgreen:
clAyEr
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2003, 10:56:36 PM »

Happy 25th Birthday Clay! I love you! Thanks for sharing your wonderful voice with us. May all your wishes come true and please do continue your music career as you have a rare talent and your voice is so heavenly! Hope that you'll have a world tour and please do come to Singapore!  :D

Love,
Yun Li
Singapore
claynaidian
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2003, 10:00:10 AM »

:P  :D Happy Birthday clay,
   Thank you for trying out for american idol you may not have become it #1 on the show but you have in our hearts.
                                     From your canadian fan,
                                                                       Brenda
houstonclayfan
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2003, 05:06:33 PM »

Happy 25th Birthday Clay !  I know that you have an extremely busy schedule (I cant even imagine) but I do hope that you take the time to read some of these notes. After all, you are "famous" not only for your musical talent, but for your "realness" and your admirable character.  I am a teacher at an alternative high school for at-risk and special ed students.  I just want to thank you for being a true role model for the young and old - because we all need one. I want to thank you for trying to help today's youth as much as you can - I am just kind of sorry that the education field is missing you !  We need all the help that we can get - maybe someday you will have a classroom but I truly believe God has even bigger plans for you right now. Thank you for all you do for us - spiritually through your music and your personality. Your passion warms me and moves me each and every day. I donated $10.00 to your foundation for your birthday - I wish it was more, but I give all of my money to my own students !  We love you !

Colleen - Pasadena, Texas
thanku_clay
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2003, 06:06:56 PM »

Happy 25th Birthday Clay! My husband,Bob and  I are great fans of yours. Our daughter and her husband love you too. My 25 year old son-in-law is mesmerized by your voice(as we all are). And my four year old grandson dances to "Invisible" when it is playing. He sure does have good  taste for such a little guy!  Wink:

God has blessed you with a compassionate heart and an exceptional talent. Thank-you for sharing with us.

Wishing you continued success and happiness on your Birthday....and always!!!

Kay -( Kansas)
Anonymous
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2003, 07:49:38 PM »

:D  :D Wishing you a Happy 25th Birthday, Clay. Hope you get to spend it with family and friends. May God bless you and keep you safe. Just know that you have touched all of our hearts through your beautiful voice and spirit. We all love you and support you every day, each week and all through the year!

Vicki-Kansas City :D
heartaiken
Claynewbie

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2003, 10:58:08 AM »

25! Happy birthday, may all your dreams come true. Hopefully you have found some good advice on taking care of your voice, you sing with such strength and now that you'll be singing more, I guess you get my drift.

We love you and face each day waiting to hear more about Clay.':roll:'':lol:'
clayaikenfan
Claynewbie

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2003, 12:23:22 PM »

Dear Clay,
Yes, I'm one of those who goes "thud" when I see  and hear you sing and perform.  But, of course, it's more than that.  It is the admiration I have for who you ARE that makes me glow! You obviously are that rare and wonderful person who takes his Christianity seriously, yet charming all of those around you with your sincerity, strength, and zany sense of humor.  To say I wish I knew you personally is an understatement.

I am a middle school teacher, but I am also a mom of a wonderful fifteen- year-old son, Jordan, with Fragile X Syndrome/autism. As a result, I run a club at my school called "BRIGHT F.U.T.U.R.E." which brings the "regular" peers into the special education classroom--sort of a reverse mainstreaming.  Obviously your devotion to special needs kids deeply affects me, heart and soul.  God has blessed you with your talent, but He has blessed you also with your love for kids struggling with this puzzling disorder.  I am thrilled that you have made such a strong commitment to such a critical crusade. Of course,  I am supporting your Bubel/Aiken foundation as a birthday gift to you, a dollar for every year of your amazing life.

Thank you for sharing your INCREDIBLE, natural talent with the world. You truly epitomize what an American Idol should be--you "Shine"!

Love from your Devoted Fan,
Tanya Ross
tjross202@yahoo.com

I'm a 50 year old mom with total devotion to this young star...he makes me glow!
julieb1@velocity.net
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2003, 12:49:45 PM »

Dear Clay, I wish you the most wonderful things of life for your birthday. I am a 56 year old teacher and mother,and I admire you sincerity,courage to stand up in this secular world and profess your Christianity.Your voice is truly a beautiful gift from God. I pray for you each and every day,and look for information about you and your travels   every day also. God bless you and keep you healthy and happy and may all your dearest wishes come true for you. I have sent a $25 donation to the Bubel -Aiken foundation in honor of your birthday.
                                My love to  you and your  family...... Julie Baumann
Leveland
SuperFan

RALEIGH'S TRAINER

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2003, 01:22:35 PM »

:D Clay thank you for bringing Good Music back to the hearts and ears of America.  Your voice gives me Chills and makes me Smile.  Also Thank You for bringing my daughters and I together again.  We Love Your CD and hope you have a Terrific Birthday.  We want you to have Joy and Happiness in your life.  God Bless You.  Terry, Andrea, and Kim Levy

A  Founding Member of Claygirls
A blessed Clay Fan
Life is one bumpy road, But all of my Claygirls make it a lot easier ride.
In memory of  CH Leveland Jedi Jewel (Dallas) the best Dog in the world.  9-19-1994 to 12-24-2007
grammaof6
SuperFan

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2003, 03:36:26 PM »

Happy Birthday Clay!
       You are a wonderful breath of fresh air in a tawdry industry. Role models for our kids now are tattooed, pierced, scantily dressed, sexually immoral, & filthy mouthed. My grandkids are still very young, but yet years fly by fast. Thank you for setting a new standard that might revolutionize what the music industry thinks Americans want, and Em, Jilly, Jackson, Mandy & Hay will have people like you as their role models.
    Please don’t change! Be always on guard as fame can be very seductive. Keep your eyes focused on the Father who created you. Continue to wear your WWJD bracelet as a daily reminder, and stay in His word. When you are tired, rest in Him, when you are lonely, meet with Him in prayer, & when you are disheartened He will dry your tears. Thousands of us are standing in the gap for you, holding you close to our hearts.
      We have sent $25 to the Bubel - Aiken Foundation in your name.

(I am a 60 year old grandmother and church secretary.)
Natalya
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2003, 11:20:08 PM »

Dear Clay,
Happy Birthday, I hope you have another amazing year like the last one, because you truly deserve it. You have touched and influenced people all around the world, and (as cheesy as it sounds) you make me want to be a better person as well. Your voice and songs are inspiring and unbelievably satisfying to listen to. Everything about you is down to earth, and different then todays extreme pop culture. When i have a bad day, your album is like a ray of sunshine that picks up my mood and makes me want to sing along. You inspire me to do my best, and to try my hardest in everything i do.  I am so glad that you tried out for American Idol to share your talent with the world. You are a great influence on teenagers like me (i'm only 15), if only there were more people like you out there.
Thank you so much. Have an amazing year, and may all your wishes come true.  :)
~lotz of luv, Natalya  
claynaidian
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2003, 09:44:33 AM »

I've already wished you a happy birthday, but My twin sister kim hasn't she says
best wishes in the coming year
. she not realy a huge fan, but she has good intentions. we can't wait for the This is the night and invisible videos to come to canada. you are the greatest guy I ever hurd of. thank you so much. I hope things work out for you.
                                            yours
                                                   Truly
                                                         Brenda Gregory.[/quote]
Kimberly, Canada
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2003, 01:31:30 PM »

:D Happy "25th" Birthday, Sweet One (Clayton):
On your special day, let me take the time to "thank you" for a few things.
First and foremost, for the gift of your magnificent voice - it makes my ears & heart & soul smile when I hear you sing.  For: the magic of your performances - the sheer love and joy you have for singing is simply mesmerizing.  I can't wait to experience the magic live, in concert, someday.  For: the courage you exhibit in the face of a David and Goliath scenario (ie. your views vs. music execs, current musical "artists", and the music industry, as a whole).  Let "your" public be your stregnth, Clay, and let us "carry you".  For: your amazing character (maturity, dignity, moral decency, and class) at only 25 years of age.  Life's lessens have served you well, Clay, and your mom (Faye) and dad (Ray) have everything in the world to be proud of as parents.  When it rains, Clay, you can be sure that your Dad is shedding tears of pride, from heaven, as he stands witness to what his sons & daughter are becoming.  You are a role model, in every sense of the word.  For: the stance you take in the pronoucement of your faith - in a world where a value sytsem is not always "valued". May He always keep you safe and close to Him.  Finally, for your love and respect for your fans.  Your response to "Sherry" (Jay Leno) has set you apart from many artists who have preceded you.  You touched Sherry's heart and millions of others in the process - because you care about people!   God has positioned you where you are - and you are exactly where you are supposed to be.  
      I loved "Measure of a Man" - you did a splendid job, indeed.  There will be a place in my music collection for everything you'll ever sing.  Hint: Please record "Solitaire" someday - no one on earth can sing that song like you!  Take the critics with a grain of salt - keep the smart advice and say goodbye to the rest.  Maybe you are just a little ahead of your time - but, thank God, your here.  A donation to the foundation is on the way, in honor of your birthday.  Clay, on your special day, give your mom a big hug and thank her for giving you to us! Luv and Best Birthday Wishes, Kimberly - Canada  :D
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2003, 10:49:13 AM »

Happy Birthday, Clay!  You alway put a smile on my face and in my heart.  As one of your "older" fans, I've seen many "heart throbs" come and go, but I pray you're here to stay.  You are a breath of fresh air, and a positive role model for young and old alike.  I hope and pray this industry doesn't change you too much.  Stay true to youself and your beliefs.  We love you just the way you are!  Enjoy your special B'day.  I hope you get to spend it with loved ones, but if that's not possible....know that ones that love you will be thinking about you and praying for you....Micki, Berlin, NJ

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
Natalie
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2003, 05:04:12 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAY!!!!!!!!!!!! May an abundance of blessings be granted to you on your birthday! You may have not officially won on American Idol but you have won in many peoples hearts all over the world. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND KEEP DOING WHAT YOUR DOING CAUSE YOU ROCK!

Sincerely Natalie a dedicated Claynadian!
Clay_is_Shmexy
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2003, 06:03:08 PM »

!!!Happy Birthday!!!
You're a totally great singer and listening to your music always brightens up my day! I got my cousins hooked on your music too... accidentally... But anyways the music is great... Awesome job!!! Happy Birthday!!! Have a great and relaxing day!!!

From Christina, In Canada
iluvred
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2003, 08:32:35 AM »

Thank you for saying "yes" to the gifts God has given you and using them to bless and touch the lives of so many.

You said in many interviews that your life was planned out before American Idol.  Yet, in When You Say You Love Me, you sing, "If you want to make God laugh, then all you gotta do is tell Him your plans."  Well, that just makes me laugh.  However, no matter where this all takes you, you have already made a difference.

Peace,
IS4TV31
Odette
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2003, 12:30:09 PM »

My birthday wish for Clay is that he'd go on a few dates.

This wish isn't motivated by the tasteless jokes made by late night comics (although I’d be lying if I said their jokes didn’t bother me). Instead, I would like to see Clay enjoy this very healthy, normal, and fulfilling aspect of life. I’m kind of partial to Diane Sawyer's assessment that Clay might not be as thick-skinned as he may think. Rejection is a part of life, and to miss out on so much in an effort to avoid it makes me sad. The music business is riddled with rejection, but Clay dove in headfirst and emerged successful. How about giving it a try with women?

Clay...if you get this...I hope you believe what your fans have been telling you for a long time – YOU ARE ADORABLE!!! Famous or anonymous, rich or poor, singer or teacher, spiky hair or wavy hair, contacts or glasses. For all the reasons the others have stated in this birthday wish from the Clay Maniacs website, you ARE loveable!

Believe me, time goes by fast. Don’t let these years full of opportunity for young love slip by.

Go out, have fun, enjoy!
Odette
claymore
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2003, 11:54:30 PM »

dear clay,
thank you so much for bringing tears to my eyes and smile to my lips. these i felt just by watching you on tv and listening to your music.
i went to the ai houston concert and i felt so thrilled by being  in the same place with you, i lost my mind and myself that day and it felt so good.

on your birthday i wish you good health, strength to carry on, and continued succes.

and may God bless you and continue to shower you all his graces.

HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY,

amor
houston tx
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx