gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:52:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 270
Total: 270

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] Go Down Print
Author Topic: "THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME!!!"  (Read 49658 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #300 on: October 19, 2004, 05:29:05 AM »

Hello from Raleigh!
I can't wait to go back and read this thread -- even though I was there!  Because I have to tell you all, I feel like I'm in a Clay-induced haze or something...and, it feels good!

Laughing

Clay was so good.  I have so much to tell you, but first I have to make a couple of airport runs this morning.  

It was so much fun meeting everyone.  Claymaniacs are the best people.

I'll be back!
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #301 on: October 19, 2004, 11:37:20 AM »

I will check back Pamela! Look forward to hearing about eveyone's experience!

The guy sure LOOKED awesome!! Downloads are great but do not compare to being there! We are listening!

Lora-Ohio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #302 on: October 19, 2004, 11:43:14 AM »

Lora, you can't believe how fabulous he looked in Charlotte, his hair was THE BEST evah!!!!!! I'm still in a haze too, I want to relive that night!!!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #303 on: October 19, 2004, 11:54:41 AM »

mrs.c- As crazy as it sounds..his hair ALONE turned me on just from pictures!! I don't know how you made it back to Canada without trying to smuggle him through customs....Do you go through "customs".

I have never been to Canada!

Lora
caramel131
« Reply #304 on: October 19, 2004, 12:38:09 PM »

Hi, Lora and the Gang.  

Sure wish I could have been there for Clay's homecoming, however,  my daughter's Homecoming Dance and Cotillion won out on my money.  Boy, sometimes motherhood stinks.

Clay looks hotter than ever in the pictures I've seen from Charlotte and Raleigh.  I can still remember looking into those green eyes.
mackncsu
Enthusiastic

I love it!

« Reply #305 on: October 19, 2004, 02:13:15 PM »

Quote from: caramel131
Clay looks hotter than ever in the pictures I've seen from Charlotte and Raleigh.

OH HE WAS!! It was the best i've seen him look....WOW

Tacet Twin #2 (the brains)
Dont hate me because Clay knows I dont play
Player of Clays favorite instrument!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #306 on: October 19, 2004, 03:41:21 PM »

Hey Lora, there are some customs I would definately like to go through with Clay.....ahem,   oh was he hot, I can't make myself want to come back to real life!!!!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
tiff
UltimateFan

« Reply #307 on: October 19, 2004, 09:17:18 PM »

I just read through the cellcert, and it sounded amazing! I immediately downloaded the Brianna video, and she was just darling! I couldn't get over how cute she was. And that smile Clay had on his face while with her just makes my heart melt! I just LOVE seeing Clay with kids! He's gonig to be an AMAZING father one day!

I'm currently downloading the YWT video. I'm excited to see another "lift me up- on the stage!" incident. Heh, I bet all the nearby coke machines just ran for cover.

I can't wait for the christmas tour! I bet its going to be just as much fun (if not more) as this past one was!  

Quote from: HavinaClayAffair
I have never been to Canada!

Neither has Clay's tours. Cry!
ooh! look what he wore to the WRAL interview yesterday!

"And the one poor child who saved this world, and there's ten million more who probably could if we all just stopped and said a prayer for them" - Goo Goo Dolls, 'Better Days'
cassms
« Reply #308 on: October 20, 2004, 03:25:10 PM »

I just finished my "virtual concert" reading through your cellcert--a big thanks to everyone!  aikenseeker I hope your shoulder & neck have recovered!

Caramel131, I've been looking all over for you since I heard you got to dance with Clay in Cleveland!  I haven't been able to find any downloads (do you know of one?)  Did you post your experience dancing with OMC anywhere?  I think I would still be on Cloud 9--and I guess since you can still remember those green eyes, you must be!  Pls tell me where to look or please tell us about it--I'm sure you wouldn't mind re-living that moment   !  (I guess this should actually be a post as a fresh topic, but I just haven't seen you lately, caramel131)
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #309 on: October 20, 2004, 08:59:25 PM »

Neither has Clay's tours.  
ooh! look what he wore to the WRAL interview yesterday!

I hope that he is trying to tell us Claynadians something by wearing this sweatshirt. I'm going to go buy one ~ just because --- you all know why !! LOL !!!

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx