gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 10:53:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 251
Total: 251

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [29] Go Down Print
Author Topic: PRECIOUS PAISLEY PERFORMER PLAYS PARAMOUNT'S PALADIUM  (Read 68182 times)
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

« Reply #560 on: October 16, 2004, 07:33:16 PM »

Quote from: ClaysMelody
Quote from: Ilovetowrite
That was sooooooooooooo much fun. I am back tracking now. If I did not reply to anyone I missed it. I am so sorry.
Houston I am so excited to see you in Atlanta. I used to hate my laugh and in school people made fun of it. Now that I am a adult everyone loves it. Even at work they beg me to laugh. At college I get in trouble for laughing so loud. One day I thought me and my tutor would be kicked out of lab for my laugh.

PS. I will be at the Atlanta concert, too.  The one on Saturday ---
anyone else going to that one?

Melody

Melody me and Houston are going and quite a few other fans from this site. Flakey, her, JJ I can not think of everyone right now.  PLEASE check out the concert posts under Atlanta and we will have info there. I know this will be great fun.

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #561 on: October 16, 2004, 07:33:27 PM »

Thank you all who did the cellcerts and thank you ALL for celebrating Clay together with us.

Keeper of The OCD Prayerlist
Queen of Comforting
------------------------------------
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
houstonclayfan
« Reply #562 on: October 16, 2004, 07:34:05 PM »

PS. I will be at the Atlanta concert, too. The one on Saturday ---
anyone else going to that one?

Shannon (Ilovetowrite) and I will be there.... and a number of others.
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #563 on: October 16, 2004, 07:35:21 PM »

Cindy - thanks for guarding my halo.  LOL  You may just want to keep it.  I'm pretty sure it won't fit on my big, naughty head anymore.  

Well, this Maniac has had a very long couple of days, and have been  :sick  :ill  all day and it has sapped my energy.  

I promise I'll share more about the media and stuff tomorrow.  I'm half asleep on my feet.

Night, y'all!

Love,
Kris

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

ClaysMelody
« Reply #564 on: October 16, 2004, 07:35:51 PM »

Ilovetowrite-
Thanks I will check it out!
Talk to you soon and hope to see you in Atlanta.

Love, Melody
Clara
SuperFan

« Reply #565 on: October 16, 2004, 07:35:54 PM »

(I'm very slow tonight.)
Thank you, cellcerters and everyone else for all the info and the fun.
See you on Monday evening!
(I'll be missing the afternoon cellcert. Why does work have to interfere with real life? Or is it the other way round? Oh, well...)
Love to you all,
<----
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #566 on: October 16, 2004, 07:43:48 PM »

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE FUN!! TAMMY WAS FILLING ME IN ONE WHAT I WAS MISSING!!!

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #567 on: October 17, 2004, 09:44:02 PM »

*38* pages?!?  Holy crap!  It was great.  I'll write something up whenever I am coherent again.  Until then, I'll just say that Clay was happy, funny, sexy, he looked amazing, he sang really really well, and he made up a new dance move. Which I'm sure you've heard all about.

Wink

Sure do wish every single one of you could be here!
ILClaymate
« Reply #568 on: October 18, 2004, 07:14:55 PM »

My Charlotte trip was wonderful!  Here is my exciting weekend experience.    

I flew in to Raleigh from Indy on Friday and stayed with my brother/sister in law who live on the outskirts of Raleigh Friday night.  Saturday morning, Heater (Heather) and Claysjoy (Kris) picked me up there.  It was great to finally meet them both in person after SEVERAL phone conversations!!  They are both so sweet and cute!!  Then we took off for Charlotte which was almost 3 hours away.  We got to Charlotte and picked up LuvMyClay (Lorrie) from a friends house she was staying at.  By the time we made it to the hotel, it was around 2:00 after getting lost a couple times.  We were to meet in the lobby at 2:30 so we quickly checked in and got changed for the concert since we were heading to the park for the preconcert picnic.  Linda (CtlovesClay) and I volunteered to make the nametags for everyone and we handed them out in the lobby.  It was wonderful meeting everyone and it was so NOISY in that lobby with all us Claymaniacs together!!  We then headed to the picnic and had a special section for all of us Claymaniacs to sit together.  HER (Jayne) had made a great sign for us to “mark” our section!  Diane Bubel was there and said a few words and some of the Claymaniacs got to meet her and talk with her.  They said that she was very nice and friendly to everyone.  Once the picnic was over it was time for the MAIN ATTRACTION!  Thanks to Pamela and Mackncsu, Heater and I were able to get row 17 seats instead of our row 30 seats.  They were MUCH better!  I had some trouble getting past security with my digital camera.  They had metal scan things you walked through plus they were checking all the bags.  I tried a couple different security guards and tried hiding the camera but it didn’t get through.  They said I had to take it back to the car or leave it in a box under this table UNMARKED and I could get it afterwards.  Well, I had ridden with Heather and she was already inside plus  we had parked on the other side of the park and I was not about to go all the way back to the car.  I did not want to leave my digital camera in this box for someone to snatch it either so I went back out front and hid it in the bushes and got it after the concert.  I wasn’t very happy but I was able to sneak my regular camera in since it was in the case and they didn’t see it.

Part 2 Clayness!

Clay came out of the mothership in my most favorite tour outfit...red shirt and yes, THE JEANS!!!  Thank you Clay!  I was so hoping to see them live and in person and I did!   His hair was claylicious as well...loved the blonde spikey highlights!!  He was in such a good mood.  He was very chatty and laughed A LOT!  The laughing really started during WYSYLM when the band would not stop playing at the end!  Clay was trying to “wrap” them up from playing and they thought he wanted to keep on going.  He just sat down on a stool and was laughing!!  It was hilarious.  Then the whole dirty dancing/humping move was hilarious as well!!  I was in shock at first!  I think he was as well when he realized what he had done in front of everyone!  I read a post from the singer and she said she was just stunned and didn’t know what to do!!  He was on fire for all his songs and you could tell he enjoyed being “home” in NC.  Someone mentioned afterwards about some word mess ups but I didn’t notice anything...I was just enjoying Clay and think he did a fabulous job.  Mama Faye wasn’t there so maybe he was able to be a little more relaxed.  It was really great also to sit next to Heather during the concert...we had so much fun!  I hope in all my future concerts I will get to sit next to another Claymaniac because it makes the experience all the more exciting and fun!

Sadly, the concert came to an end and I thought I would be sad since this was my last one but I wasn’t.  Maybe because I am hoping to make it to Chicago to see him in December and that is why I wasn’t sad.  After the concert, Heather and I met up with Lorrie and Kris and went to the after concert party at a local resturant.  We had a great time there with just the other Claymaniacs unlike how the picnic was for all clayfans.  It was a wonderful time and got to know more people and of course talk about CLAY!  When that was over it was kinda sad since I knew that this was the last time I was going to see most everyone since I needed to fly out the next day and I couldn’t go to Raleigh.  Heather, Kris and I all shared a room and we had fun spending time together (even though I wished it could have been longer!).  We went to breakfast at the hotel in the morning and there were several claymaniacs that came in as well so I was able to say goodbye to a lot of them then.  I will never forget this and I cannot wait for the social event in April.  We have such a bond here and I am truly greatful I found this board.  Thank you Pamela for all your hard work.  We have some really great members here.
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [29] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx