gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 01:01:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 124
Total: 124

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK OCTOBER 14  (Read 3352 times)
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« on: October 14, 2004, 02:57:47 AM »

GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!!

FROM CLAY'S OFFICIAL WEBSITE:

10-13-04 :: Clay Aiken will be embarking on a Christmas tour this year! The Joyful Noise Tour will consist of Clay and an orchestra performing all holiday music. More details on the tour and a lot of other exciting things Clay has coming up will be announced in the next few days. Meanwhile, we wanted to make you aware of a few dates on the Joyful Noise tour going on sale right away. Keep checking back for updates on the tour.

CLAYAIKEN.COM

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2004, 03:01:25 AM »

Stop The Clay Questions!

Hey everyone, just a note to say please please post up a message on any Clay Aiken boards that I have STOPPED taking questions!

I know a lot of you are members of Clay forums etc. so would you please be kind enough to post a message to say I will not be taking any more questions about Clay because they're basically just repeating themselves anyway, and it's getting in the way of my prep for when the interview comes around and it's becoming harder to organise. I will have to start refusing questions.

Please, if you have posted on your message boards about this interview, guide them to this site so they can see any updates etc. on this matter. I appreciate your cooperation on this, and thanks!

And by the way, i've had a few more e-mails AGAIN! People saying 'i'm positive this one hasn't been asked,'.... it has been asked, trust me, there are thousands of you and yes, every possible question about Clay, obscure and normal, has been asked! Not a single new e-mail has been a unique question, please, please, please respect that this has to stop or i'll still be taking Q's at Christmas!

BELLAONLINE
OK, HOW MANY QUESTIONS DO YOU THINK SHE GOT????? Wink

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2004, 03:03:19 AM »

"American Idol" winners Kelly Clarkson, Ruben Studdard and Fantasia will come together to film a holiday special for FOX. "Kelly, Ruben and Fantasia: Home for the Holidays" will air November 24, just in time for the November releases from the three singers. ... Clarkson, Nelly, Chingy, Ciara, Clay Aiken, the Ying Yang Twins, Switchfoot, Lil' Flip, Kelly Osbourne, Sheryl Crow and Billy Idol are among the presenters named for the 32nd annual American Music Awards, airing live November 14 on ABC. ...

MTV.COM

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2004, 03:06:15 AM »

Presenters set for American Music Awards  
Big News Network.com     Thursday 14th October, 2004  

Producers Wednesday announced an all-star lineup of presenters for the American Music Awards including Clay Aiken, Sheryl Crow and Nicole Ritchie.

The list of presenters also includes Pamela Anderson, Jim Belushi, Brooks & Dunn, Chingy, Kelly Clarkson, Macy Gray, Billy Idol, MercyMe, Nelly and Kelly Osbourne -- as well as William Shatner of Boston Legal, Nicolette Sheridan of the new ABC hit Desperate Housewives and tennis superstars Venus and Serena Williams.

The lineup of recording artists scheduled to perform on the telecast includes Kenny Chesney, Josh Groban, Toby Keith, Jessica Simpson, Usher, Kanye West and Gretchen Wilson.

The 32nd American Music Awards will be presented Nov. 14 at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles and televised by ABC.

BIGNEWSNETWORK
I AM IN A "SAPPY" MOOD TODAY WITH THIS BEING THE 1 YEAR ANNIVERSITY OF MOAM AND I AM THRILLED CLAY GOT MENTIONED FIRST!!  

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2004, 03:07:32 AM »

Hey, everyone one else gets DVDs, why not Clay Aiken? And so it shall be. RCA will release Clay Aiken's DVD, title unspoken for now, on December 14.

MUSICTAP

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2004, 03:10:45 AM »

AC National Airplayİ  Week Ending: 10/15/2004

22..25..Clay Aiken I Will Carry You (RCA/RMG)...273

RADIO AND RECORDS

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2004, 03:13:56 AM »

PLEASE JOIN US FOR A PARTY TONIGHT!!!

MANNIVERSITY PARTY

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2004, 03:17:24 AM »

Hot 100 Singles Sales

Sales data provided and compiled from Nielsen SoundScan
*1 32 BROOKE HOGAN Everything To Me (Trans Continental / Madacy)
2 1 NITTY Nasty Girl (Rostrum / Universal / UMRG)
*3 New CHINGY Balla Baby (Capitol )
4 2 DIANA DEGARMO Dreams (RCA / RMG)
5 5 SNOOP DOGG Drop It Like It's Hot (Doggystyle / Geffen)
6 3 DURAN DURAN (Reach Up For The) Sunrise (Epic )
7 4 FANTASIA I Believe (J / RMG)
8 6 KEVIN LYTTLE FEAT. SPRAGGA BENZ Turn Me On (Atlantic )
9 7 JESSICA SIMPSON Take My Breath Away (Columbia )
10 10 NAS Thief's Theme (Ill Will / Columbia / SUM)

LOOKS LIKE SOLTAIRE IS OUT OF THE TOP 10 AGAIN!! Cry!  Cry!  I WILL POST SOLITAIRE'S STANDING AS SOON AS THE FULL CHART IS AVAILBABLE

Clay "is" the "News"
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2004, 03:29:37 AM »

Just a quick Good Morning to You!!  

I have an early meeting this morning so I need to be brief!

Did you send a question in Deanna?? Or anyone else from the board? I did....anyone willing to share what they asked?

Mine was similar to : " Would Clay consider dating or entertain the idea of marrying someone that has NO musical talent at all! Can't sing a note!! If so, since that is such a huge part of how he relates to someone, does he think he would be missing something? (Ex: Like love and songbirds Faith Hill and Tim McGraw- Vince Gill and Amy Grant)"

Kind of lame but it stemmed from the fact that I can not sing a note in tune!! I wondered if I had a chance at all!! HAHA!- (she says dragging a twenty year marriage and a 14 yr old son along...)

Hope you have a great day!

Oh- and Aikenseeker....I took my horoscope from yesterday to heart..I am accepting my new slightly lower paying, no dress clothes and heels, less stress postion and have these days off ...get this..Friday - Saturday- and Sunday every week!!!!!!!!!

Smiles today everyone!

Lora-Ohio
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2004, 03:30:50 AM »

I want to take a second and thank everyone for all the nice responses yesterday!!!      
I really appreciate all the nice folks here!!! :colors  :colors

You are all very, very sweet!!!
[/b]  Cookie  Cookie  

Big Hug! Deanna

Here ya go:    

Clay "is" the "News"
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2004, 04:36:49 AM »

Morning everyone!!!

Here's Clay's horoscope for the day from yahoo.com!

Quickie:
You don't have to sever the knot. Untangle it gently, so you don't destroy the rope.

Overview:
Ssshhh! You're not in the mood for anything obvious -- in fact, the more intrigue and mystery, the better. Go ahead and play detective. Who knows what you'll discover, but it definitely won't be a boring day.

Daily Extended Forecast
Great things are happening all around you. You may have to look in unexpected places, but you'll find them eventually. Today you're the first one on the scene, which gives you greater authority than you might normally have. Take advantage of every opportunity that presents itself. Your good luck makes you the most popular kid on the block. Those closest to you are amused by your new image. Tonight is a great time for a party.

Love and Relationships:
Daily Flirt:
You've struck karmic gold. Maybe that means you're long overdue, or maybe that means you'll have a lot of paying back to do later -- but whatever the case, enjoy the ride and have fun. The world is on your side.

Daily Couples:
You're so surrounded by friendly admirers that your true love can hardly see your lovely smile. Wade through the crowd for some time together.

Daily Singles:
Listen to how people laugh for a big clue about your compatibility. And if they're not laughing around you, that's a pretty big clue as well.

Career and Finance:
Your ability to improvise on the spot is commendable, but even you could benefit from a little extra prep time. If you know your subject inside and out, you'll never be caught without a ready answer.

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2004, 04:56:14 AM »

Good morning y'all!  This was reported last night by outthere, but I thought I would put it here also for posterity!

It's been reported in many, many news outlets that Jay Leno said this in his monologue:  "...Both candidates are neck in neck. Pollsters are now saying this could be the closest race since Clay Aiken beat Ruben Studdard."

What he actually said was: "...Pollsters are now saying this could be the closest race since Ruben beat Clay, and it's almost as important!"

The media's version?  It's funnier.  It seems lots of people think Clay did win!  Which isn't cool for Ruben, but still.  It makes me Super Happy!!! !

Is it Friday yet?
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2004, 05:04:49 AM »

Quote from: the seeker
Those closest to you are amused by your new image. Tonight is a great time for a party.

New image?!? Oh, and tonight is a great time for a party...a celebration of MoaM's first birthday!  I hope Clay is celebrating too!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2004, 05:07:48 AM »

GOOD MORNING DEANNA AND EVERONE POSTING.  I THINK WE ALL NEED ANOTHER CUP OF JO THIS COLD MORNING FROM CT.

THANKS FOR ALL THE NEWS ABOUT OUR HONEY.  I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT TOMORROW AT THIS TIME I WILL BE UP UP AND AWAY ON MY WAY TO N.C.  DEANNA I WON'T BE HERE TOMORROW MORNING AND PROBABLY NOT UNTIL I COME BACK FROM N.C.  I WILL MISS EVERYONE.

PAM - IT IS FRIDAY TO ME.  I AM OFFICIALLY OFF AND WILL NOT BE RETURNING TO MY WORK UNTIL NEXT THURSDAY.  SEE YOU IN N.C.

HUGS
LORRAINE
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2004, 05:55:59 AM »

Good morning Ms. D!  Hope you're well this beautiful South Florida sunshiney morning!! Even a touch of a nip in the air here...

"American Idol" winners Kelly Clarkson, Ruben Studdard and Fantasia will come together to film a holiday special for FOX. "
 Ain't it funny how they aren't bringing together last year's cast assembled with season 2 like they did for season 2?

The media's version? It's funnier. It seems lots of people think Clay did win! Which isn't cool for Ruben, but still. ....Is it Friday yet?  

DITTO AND AMEN TO ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!

Producers Wednesday announced an all-star lineup of presenters for the American Music Awards including Clay Aiken
ALL-STAR.....WOOHOOO--Kudos for THE MAN!!!

***One more day in Raleigh....two more days for MANIACS AND OMC!!!

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2004, 03:24:15 PM »

Thanks so much Pamela, Deanna and aikenseeker!  You always bring us such great stuff!

I love that Leno used that line in his monologue!!  

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2004, 05:32:59 PM »

Thank you for all your time in bringing us the news--really apreciate it.

ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx