gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:52:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 366
Total: 366

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 16  (Read 80001 times)
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #1960 on: October 22, 2004, 10:42:08 AM »

I cant stand it either, I think he has a spell on us all..........
Angela, I think you are TOTALLY RIGHT ABOUT THAT!!! Smack

Dudley and Moonshot......OMGoodness, Clayslurping at work again (at least bossman gone!!!, so I can play awhile!)

Marilyn-you aaabsolutely crack me up woman!!!

Dudley-Love the new Christmas Carol you began a few pages back..."I'm Dreaming of a Clay Christmas" ....Okay, everyone join in now!!  Was it you or Moonshot that said one of the most Gorgeous creatures...well, whomever said it  you are sooooo right!

Pepe-Thanks for the afternoon   Herman's Blend---is that what you call it?  What have  you got planned for the weekend?  Something fun I hope....

Linda-I'm unable to concentrate too...my mind is so much focused on wanting to get Melbourne tickets and worrying about it...Just imagining, Clay with a symphony in a venue with only 2000 just BLOWS MY MIND!!!!!

ILClaymate-Glad you enjoyed my "Wing Span" story and got a chuckle out of it!  To my knowledge, I don't believe Scooter saw, but that doesn't mean the other, oh I don't know, 50 to 60 others  didn't Roll eyes  Jaw drop!

Hi out there to AC, Fantasy, Janet Gramma, Julie, and Lorraine and whomever else is around this beautiful sunshiney day!!!

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1961 on: October 22, 2004, 10:43:30 AM »

PHILLY DONT MENTION THE DING DANG HULA LADY- SHE STOLE MY IDEA FOR SUNDANCER!!!

TOO BAD WE DONT COPYRIGHT THINGS ON HERE- I THINK THE SAME THING HAPPENED WITH THE "CELLCERT" FOR ALADDIN

OH WELL, AT LEAST SHE GOT ATTENTION FROM CLAY- OH WAIT, THATS NOT GOOD-SUNDANCER COULD HAVE HAD THAT ATTENTION!! AND SUNDANCER IS A HECK OF A LOT PRETTIER THAN THE HULA LADY!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1962 on: October 22, 2004, 10:46:49 AM »

HEY JAYNE AND PEPE!

I AM STILL TRYING TO GET MY ACT TOGETHER- UNABLE TO CONCENTRATE- AND THEN DUDLEY AND MICHELLE JUST GAVE ME DOUBLE WHAMMIES WITH THE PHOTO'S-HOOOOOEEEEEEEE THAT MAN IS HOT STUFF, ISNT HE? AND ON THE CLOSEUPS, LOOK AT THOSE DIMPLES BY HIS MOUTH--DONT THEY JUST INVITE YOU TO..........

BAD MARILYN
BAD MARILYN
BACK TO WORK- TALK TO YOU LATER!

claydevotee
« Reply #1963 on: October 22, 2004, 10:48:09 AM »

Tickets for a few of Aiken's confirmed shows are on the market now, with others scheduled to go on sale in the coming weeks. Details are in the itinerary below; organizers are expected to announce a handful of additional dates soon."

Thanks, GRAMMA.  This gives us poor shivering Chicagoland people something to cling to.   You are quite the "sleuther"!

PEPE:  I'm pretty sure if I were to tell hubby what you will be serving for dinner tonight, he would leave me in a heartbeat to catch the next plane down to Tennessee!

DUDLEY:  Your new avie is to die for!  When and if I finally decide to move on beyond my "Clay is Now a Man" avie, I know who to call for a new one!

Those pictures of Coconut/grass skirt lady at Charlotte are hilarious!  That lady has hutzpa, for sure! shocking

AC:  Check your siggy line.  You know how I feel about your comments.  Nothing wrong with a little bit of naughtiness!  Keeps us all going!

ANGELA:  Go Red Sox, alright.  So glad the Yankees are no longer in the limelight at least for a while.

MOONSHOT, CLANDY, et al ---  lots of hugs go your way.

Busy afternoon  of running around on errands ahead.  Bye for now

Love,
Dev
claydevotee
« Reply #1964 on: October 22, 2004, 10:52:00 AM »

Hi to JAYNE and MARILYN---didn't mean to overlook you.  Takes me too long to write my own posts... wave
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #1965 on: October 22, 2004, 10:52:44 AM »

Bye Dev  wave

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #1966 on: October 22, 2004, 11:22:20 AM »

Where is everyone? Am I here by myself?!!! If only I knew how to post pics, I would.

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1967 on: October 22, 2004, 11:26:58 AM »

TO THOSE GOING TO CHRISTMAS
CONCERTS- WE MAY HAVE TO SHORE
UP OUR DEFENSES BEFORE ATTEMPTING
TO BASK IN THE GLORY OF CLAY-
IF THIS GAH SQUARED PICTURE DOES
THIS TO US, IMAGINE HIM IN A TUX
OR SUIT SINGING "MARY DID YOU KNOW" ??

WE WERE ON THE FLOOR WITH
JUST THE VOICE, CAN YOU IMAGINE
WHAT A VISUAL WILL DO??

AND BY THE WAY, I LEFT MY CD
OF CLAY SINGING THAT AND OTHER
LOVELY SONGS IN THE FREAKING MINIVAN!!

I JUST HOPE THE NEXT RENTEE LISTENS
AND GETS CLAYVERTED (ALTHOUGH NOT
WHILE DRIVING, ITS TOO DANGEROUS)

Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #1968 on: October 22, 2004, 11:27:13 AM »

Hi to JAYNE and MARILYN---didn't mean to overlook you. Takes me too long to write my own posts...
 Not a problem MamaDev...we'll see ya later.

Hi Fantasy!  Yeah, I've not attempted to post pic but will later on....I have goodies from NC  a few anyhow...

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1969 on: October 22, 2004, 11:31:34 AM »

OK EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is that time again!!!!

Session 17 is up and running.  PLEASE move over there.  I will be locking this one soon!
Love,
Woodstock X16

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #1970 on: October 22, 2004, 11:33:11 AM »

Her said:
Hi Fantasy! Yeah, I've not attempted to post pic but will later on....I have goodies from NC a few anyhow...

That would be great! All of the other pics I have seen from NC have looked fantastic.

Marilyn, that is too bad about your CD. Hopefully you can get another one. Yeah, just think about the person who finds that CD and pops it in. It could be their first experience hearing that beautiful voice.

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx