gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:31:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 280
Total: 280

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: GOOD DEEDS - CAMP GONZO GIFT DRIVE  (Read 2619 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« on: October 10, 2004, 06:55:56 PM »

AngeinToronto and Brandy0221 have coordinated a superior gift program to benefit Camp Gonzo.

I have committed to Brandy that those of us who will be at Chico's will assist them by also collecting items that are on Camp Gonzo's wish list.

This project is a major effort on the part of the BAF, and is very close to Clay's heart. Please help us help the Camp Gonzo kids!

Here are the items needed:

Markers
Crayons
Glue
Scissors - kid safe
Construction Paper
Paint Brushes
Wiggle Eyes
Brown and White Paper Bags - lunch style size
Youth White T-shirts - youth small to adult medium
Small Flower Pots - terra cotta one's as they paint them
Materials for Puppets and Pictures Frames (Buttons, Stars, Felt, Etc.)
Popsicle Sticks
Sidewalk Chalk
Bigger Beads for Bead Necklaces
Sandcastle Toys
Swim Noodles
Books-About Children with and Without Disabilities

Some of you have sent me money to shop for you.  I am so very happy to do this - if you would like to help but don't want to bring items, or shop for them here, I will be glad to do the work for you.

I will shop for the items on the list and then send you a list of the items purchased as well as the receipt for tax purposes.

So, bring your gifts or money to Chico's, or I'll be happy to shop for you.

PM me if you are interested, and most of all, THANK YOU for helping Camp Gonzo!
mlock615
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2004, 07:35:15 PM »

hi pamela, i recd pm from moonshot ,id be happy to help at party and bring some construction paper. Since im flying that should pack easy enough or i could buy some stuff when i get there on sunday. do you know if you need anythingelse??are you making red hearts to hold up at end of show or is that someone else, i forget i read so many, i can bring posterboard if you need it, thanks Marianne, only 4 more days    
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2004, 08:20:28 PM »

Quote from: mlock615
hi pamela, i recd pm from moonshot ,id be happy to help at party and bring some construction paper. Since im flying that should pack easy enough or i could buy some stuff when i get there on sunday. do you know if you need anythingelse??are you making red hearts to hold up at end of show or is that someone else, i forget i read so many, i can bring posterboard if you need it, thanks Marianne, only 4 more days    

Marianne, thank you so much for helping Camp Gonzo!  As far as hearts, blinkies, singing and all that other stuff -- to be honest, I'll be happy just to get there!  I can't keep up with all the hoopla...I just want to meet you all and hear Clay sing!

See you then!
mlock615
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2004, 09:34:22 PM »

hey pamela i know what you mean, its overwhelming but i will see you there, hope i dont get lost in Raleigh!!!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2004, 07:11:51 AM »

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the Camp Gonzo drive.  Thanks to you, we were able to purchase and donate over $100 worth of items to the project!  

Special thanks to claymagic, lovinclay, houstonclayfan, clayfannj, Gwenn, Marilyn, quynn and claysjoy!

mackncsu
Enthusiastic

I love it!

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2004, 12:32:31 PM »

Hey, all that stuff looks familiar!!!!!

Wink

Tacet Twin #2 (the brains)
Dont hate me because Clay knows I dont play
Player of Clays favorite instrument!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx