gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:26:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 375
Total: 375

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 12  (Read 112689 times)
songbird457
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2004, 09:33:59 PM »

Wow! I came to send Philly birthday wishes (Sept 23) and ended up reading the first few posts from Woodstock, Bocaqueen and everyone else and now I'm just in tears now - of love and prayer and concern. my heart goes out to each and everyone one of us here. i love you all so very much. (sniff, sniff)

Well....I suppose I should finish why I came though, right?:

Happy birthday PHilly!!!!!!!!!!
jj
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2004, 09:35:04 PM »

OK it is the second page. I cannot type fast enough to make the first page. JJ
ILClaymate
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2004, 09:35:04 PM »

wave Hey Joyce!  Glad to see you here for the opening!  What wonderful words as well!

ILClaymate
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2004, 09:37:08 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHILLY!  LOOK CLAY IS SINGING TO YOU AS WELL!

jj
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2004, 09:38:51 PM »

Happy Birthday Philly!   from all of us to you. i hope your day is absolutely perfect and you are treated royally all day long. JJ
forever_clay
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2004, 09:39:34 PM »

SESSION 12!!! i feel like an aunt or something watching the birth of another child. who know's what 12 will have in store for us. laughter, tears, happiness, sadness, love, angst, snark, disagreements, clandy, more money into the jar...oh its so exciting to be starting a 12!!!!

oh by the way, my day could officially not be any worse than it is right now...

HELLO everybody! how is it going??
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2004, 09:39:43 PM »

OK...so I'm still here and good thing...I get to say HI to Songbird...Hi Renee....welcome to our wondderful, happy and loving home.

PHILLY....TODAY IS YOUR BIRTHDAY ....DA DA DA DA DA
TODAY IS YOUR BIRTHDAY ( that's all the words I know)

Happy happy birthday my friend...may today and all your days, be filled with nothing less than health, happiness, and lot's of love,  May God's many Blessings be showered upon you.
 Music      

Keeper of The OCD Prayerlist
Queen of Comforting
------------------------------------
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2004, 09:42:14 PM »

JJ...young lady...didn't I tell you you need to rest????  Mama's going to have to come over there and handle this!!!!

Queen of Comforting
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
forever_clay
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2004, 09:42:20 PM »

Music  Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to PHILLY!!
Happy Birthday to you!  Music  

hope this year treats you even better than the last!
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2004, 09:44:22 PM »

I'm really, Really , Really going now...

Night!

Queen of Comforting
songbird457
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2004, 09:44:40 PM »

oh by the way, my day could officially not be any worse than it is right now...

forever,
today was "hump" day as they call it. I do hope you have a better day tomorrow.

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2004, 09:45:50 PM »

AWWW THANKS GUYS.. Huggles

I'M POSTING SOME CLANDY FOR THE NEW SESSION ROOM AND I NEED TO GO BEDDY BYE

THANKS FOR THE PICS AND BIRTHDAY WISHES!!

LOVE YA

PHILLY
sjlogghe
SuperFan

Clay's Geography Tutor

« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2004, 09:47:12 PM »

Holy moly, this thread does move fast!!!!!  I guess I will have to take your advice and try not to read all the posts, I might just be too nosy to do that though!!!     However I will take the time to look at all those pictures, WOW!!!!

I don't remember who complemented my avatar, but thanks!!  It is not my work, houston had to do it for me - THANK YOU COLLEEN!!!  It was an amazing experience, one I know I will never forget.  I still cannot believe it, and watch the video every other day to remind myself that it really did happen!!

Boca - thanks for asking about dad!  He is doing good, just doesn't have much stamina though.  He gets tired very easily, but still tries to get everything in.  He had an appointement on Monday, and there were no episodes on his defibrillator since the last time he was in the hospital so that is very good news!!!!!

Well, I guess I really need to go to bed.  And I guess that's the reason why I'm here at OCD - Clay just seems to keep me up at night, I can never seem to get off the computer whether I'm on the message board or talking to my other Clay friends online!!!!  I try to set a time every night, but I'm sure we all know how that works!!

Good night all, see you tomorrow - which I'm sure by then there will be about 20 pages!!!!  

Love, Sarah

Faith is the substance of all things hoped for . . .
forever_clay
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2004, 09:48:59 PM »

Quote from: songbird457
I do hope you have a better day tomorrow.

thanks. i sure hope so. seriously, i have never had anyone hurt me the way i have been hurt today. NEVER. i have never felt as unworthy of life as i feel right now, i have never felt like such a terrible person as i feel right now. and that is so not fair to me....is it? :duh i have also never cried this many tears about one thing in my life... Cry!

but clay always makes me smile and now that i see our wonderful OCD 12, that makes me feel like i have a safe zone to belong to!  

here is my opinion. 4 days so far has been our record. lets shoot for 3!!!!  
sjlogghe
SuperFan

Clay's Geography Tutor

« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2004, 09:51:31 PM »

Quote from: forever_clay
thanks. i sure hope so. seriously, i have never had anyone hurt me the way i have been hurt today. NEVER. i have never felt as unworthy of life as i feel right now, i have never felt like such a terrible person as i feel right now. and that is so not fair to me....is it? :duh i have also never cried this many tears about one thing in my life... Cry!

but clay always makes me smile and now that i see our wonderful OCD 12, that makes me feel like i have a safe zone to belong to!  

here is my opinion. 4 days so far has been our record. lets shoot for 3!!!!  

forever_clay -
I hope you have a better day tomorrow!!!!!  Sounds like you are at your whit's end, look at the bright side - tomorrow can ONLY get better, right?!?!?!

And please fill me in, 3 days for what??

Faith is the substance of all things hoped for . . .
ILClaymate
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2004, 09:52:58 PM »

wave Good night all!  Sweet Clay dreams!

Something Claylicious to dream about...thank you Pamela for posting this first!

:huggles Clayhugs!
~Clandy~
forever_clay
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2004, 09:54:34 PM »

3 days to move to OCD 13!! so far we've moved in 4 days, i want to see us in and out in 3 days!  

and yes, tomorrow can only get better!!!!

EVERYBODY WHO IS STILL UP!!! I NEED MORE HELP!!! so the last few days i have been talking about help with a speech but i know each and every one of you is qualified to speak on the subject of my english paper...HOW GREAT IS THIS ESSAY!!!

compose a 600-900 word paper on one of the following topics:

2. The popularity of the TV talent show American Idol revealed once again Americans’ long-standing infatuation with music icons.  Choose several pop groups or stars, old and new—such as Elvis Presley, the Beatles, Michael Jackson, American Idols Kelly Clarkson, Clay AIken, Madonna, Jay-Z Jennifer Lopez, Nirvana, Beyonce, and Eminem, to name only a handful of examples—and use them to illustrate the characteristics that you think make pop music so enduring to Americans or the World as a whole.  Be sure to define specifically (narrowly) what “enduring” means as it relates to these stars.
forever_clay
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2004, 09:56:18 PM »

sorry, i thought i had bolded that but i had actually deleted it...so i edited it!!
forever_clay
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2004, 10:07:37 PM »

um...Julie, Bozena...I see you...i know you're lurking...why leave me all alone when i am in an emotionally distressed state??  :duh

haha
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2004, 10:49:21 PM »

Hey, Amanda,
I'm stilll up but have to go to bed.  I will be happy to talk to you about this tomorrow.  When is your paper due?
GREAT to see the new people hanging around......
THANKS DEAR BOCA FRIEND for help in starting the new thread.  

This is a dynamic, friendly, loving, helping, caring group like none of us have ever known before.  I hope I will be here for Session 1000.
Love,
Woodstock X12

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx