gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 01:02:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 275
Total: 275

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK SEPTEMBER 21  (Read 15915 times)
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2004, 06:03:39 AM »

It's about time!!! even though it perhaps was the pageant that caused all the searches?? it's nice to see him at #1 after weeks and months of Paris Hilton or the Simpsons/Nick Lachey on top.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2004, 06:50:56 AM »

Quote from: Pamela

From Clay Nation News.
Kerry Mathieson at WSRS in Worcester wants to hear your impressions of the show if you saw Clay over the weekend at the Big E. This is a great opportunity to focus on the voice, live performance and upcoming Christmas album. Studio line: (508) 792-9777 and email: kerrymathieson@clearchannel.com.

THIS RADIO STATION IS GREAT!!---I CALL THEM BETEEN 2-3 TIMES A WEEK & ALWAYS MAKE A REQUEST,  OF COURSE ALWAYS  A SONG FROM CLAY.
I HAVE TALKED TO KERRY, TOM HOLT, KEVIN CLANCY & JACKIE BRUSH--VERY FRIENDLY & THEY DO LIKE CLAY.  
A FEW MONTHS AGO KERRY WAS ASKING FOR SOMEONE TO CALL IN ABOUT CLAY'S PERFORMANCE  IN FOXWOOD, CT.  SO OF COURSE I DID & TOLD HER HOW GREAT CLAY  WAS. -KERRY WAS SO HAPPY TO HEAR THAT CLAY OUTDID HIMSELF AGAIN & JUST GAVE THE PERFORMANCE OF HIS LIFE---(I THINK SHE IS A CLOSET CLAY FAN)--SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE THOUGHT HE WAS VERY TALENTED & HAS SEEN HIM BEFORE.  I TOLD HER ALL ABOUT THE CLAYMANIACS SITE & SHE REPORTED BACK ON THE RADIO TO ALL THE LISTENERS MY REVIEW & TOLD EVERYONE I WAS A PROUD MEMBER OF A SITE CALLED CLAYMANIACS.

(I WISH ALL STATION WERE LIKE WSRS 96.1 IN WORCESTER, MA)

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2004, 06:52:26 AM »

Pamela & Deanna,

THANKS FOR HE NEWS!

ANGELA

"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2004, 07:32:45 AM »

GOOD MORNING PAM AND DEANNA.  I AM A LITTLE LATE CHECKING ON AND I GUESS YOU GUYS MUST KNOW WHY.  I AM STILL IN A CLAY FOG.
I WILL EMAIL THE RADIO STATION AND GIVE MY COMMENTS EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT FROM MASSACHUSETTS.  THANKS FOR THE NEWS.

LORRAINE
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2004, 08:05:24 AM »

I SENT MY EMAIL CONCERNING HIS BIG E PERFORMANCE- 16 HOURS WAITING ON LINE BEFORE THE SHOW- AND I WOULD DO IT AGAIN IN A HEARTBEAT TO GET THAT CLOSE- WHAT A MAN!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2004, 08:38:53 AM »

I just sent mine in--I listen to this station so I will let you know if she mentions any of the letters.

ANGELA

ANGELA
Enthusiastic

« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2004, 10:10:08 AM »

I JUST GOT A RESPONSE BACK FROM WSRS FROM THE LETTER I SENT THEM.  THIS WAS KERRY'S RESPONSE TO ME

Thank you for the nice compliments about our station.  .  I've had soooo
many great letters about the concert, I'm going to make a book of them
and send them to Clay and the record company....Maybe we can get him
back!
Kerry

Kerry Mathieson
Marketing Director
Clear Channel Worcester
WSRS/WTAG
96 Stereo Lane
Paxton, Ma. 01612
phone: 508 757-9696
fax: 508 757-1779

I AM VERY EXCITED ABOUT THIS!!!

ANGELA

ILClaymate
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2004, 10:15:09 AM »

for the daily news Ros-Deanna and Pamela!!

Angela, that is a great response from your radio station!!  I agree, I wish they were all that "Clay-friendly".
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2004, 10:37:33 AM »

I AM LISTENING TO WSRS RIGHT NOW & KERRY JUST SAID SHE RECEIVED MANY LETTERS ABOUT CLAY AT THE BIG E.   SHE IS GOING TO GET ALL THESE LETTERS SHE RECEIVED & POST THEM ON THE RADIO'S WEBSITE.
SHE SAID SHE WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW HOW GREAT THE CONCERT WAS & WHAT A GREAT PERFORMER CLAY IS!!

I AM GOING TO HAVE TO KEEP CHECKING THERE WEBSITE I WANT TO READ ALL THESE LETTERS.

WOOOHOOO!!!!!

ANGELA

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2004, 11:01:00 AM »

ANGELA I GOT THAT RESPONSE ALSO! LET ME KNOW IF YOU HEAR ANYTHING MORE- THIS WILL DEFINITELY ENCOURAGE THEM TO HAVE HIM COME BACK!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Franny
Claylicious

« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2004, 11:42:37 AM »

I just emailed Kery Mathieson about Clay's appearance at the Big E that I attended with my two daughters.
We stood to the left side of the stage for four hours, where it was wall-to-wall Clay fans, this being a little overwhelming to my daughter Lynn, who felt claustrophobic. But yet, the concert was infectious, and she said that it was a wonderful concert and that she wanted to stay to the end, in spite of the closed-in feeling.  My other daughter Kelly, who had never seen Clay said, when I asked her how she liked the concert, that it was the best concert that she had ever attended. And I, of course, had waited for so long to see Clay again, since his Worcester appearance, thought that I had died and gone to heaven. We didn't want it to end.
Thank you Clay for coming, and thank you Comcast for bringing him to New England, to a Fair that is attended by so many from the six states that it comprises. As my little grandson said to his mom Kelly, one day, "Mom, Isn't life good."
And indeed, it is...

"The Keeper of Clay's Magic"
Just a little of "Clay to start my day" brings the sunshine, even along with the rain... It makes all the difference in the world.
I call it Clay's magic.

Prayers for JJ
tiff
UltimateFan

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2004, 01:21:36 PM »

Just another small Clay mention from the article Ryan Malcolm wrote that Deanna posted earlier:

Just after the tour I was told I had to go back to London again for another show.

This time, it was a concert at Royal Albert Hall for my management company 19 Management's birthday.

I was so happy that I was chosen to be on the bill. Out of all the World Idols it was only Clay, Kelly and Will Young and myself who were asked to perform. This was great, another chance to win Kelly over. Ha ha.

Also on the bill was Annie Lennox and Victoria Beckham -- you know her as Posh Spice.

I remember sitting in the hallway of the theatre with Clay and Kelly. Victoria came through and the security guards pushed us out of the way. I was like, "Who is that?" Then they told me. I was like, "Oh really?"

THE IDOL ZONE

"And the one poor child who saved this world, and there's ten million more who probably could if we all just stopped and said a prayer for them" - Goo Goo Dolls, 'Better Days'
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2004, 01:50:45 PM »

Clay's horoscope for the day:

From Yahoo Astrology:

Quickie:
Don't go overboard with a new health regime. You can't eat tofu all the time. (yeah right, like he EVER eats tofu???)

Overview:
You're in the mood for a formal -- a formal chat, a formal introduction and if all goes well, a formal dinner. Don't worry. Formal doesn't necessarily mean 'stuffy.' It does mean 'elegant,' though.

Escape from all of the things you are supposed to do and give yourself a break. It's a good day for a massage or doing something silly you haven't thought of since childhood -- a game of foursquare, anyone? Treat yourself as nicely as you deserve -- heck, go the extra mile and be even nicer. There are times when being a responsible adult means taking a little time to play. It'll refresh and rejuvenate you.

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2004, 01:52:09 PM »

Clay's Daily Love Horoscope:

Daily Flirt:
If something seems too good to be true, well, there's a good chance it probably is. Some things that appear to be gold are just wrapped in gold foil. Sneaky packaging!

Daily Couples:
Your partner is out to persuade you to something you already agree with. Get a few treats for yourself by not giving in immediately.

Daily Singles:
Smooth talkers may get your attention. Flirt away, but trust your gut instinct -- there may not be much behind the talk. Pay attention -- a humbler, more genuine contender may be lurking nearby.

AI Forum Moderator
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2004, 01:52:50 PM »

Clay's Careere Horoscope (yahoo breaks this down into three categories)

Be careful with money and spending. There's a deal that seems too good to be true, and it most likely is. Take extra time for research and you'll make the right decision.

AI Forum Moderator
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2004, 02:09:09 PM »

I got a little tidbit from a friend and rather report what she told me..I thought I would check it out myself. Here is what I found out from an email I sent and their reply- Thought I would share!!...Read from bottom up!!

Clay Aiken Calender 2005 Carlton Cards:::

Dear Lora,

Thank you for your interest in our Clay Aiken 2005 Calendar.  Unfortunately, this calendar has been delayed in print and will be arriving late to stores.  We anticipate this calendar to be available hopefully by early November.  

Please visit us again soon for all your holiday ornaments, boxed cards and gifts!

Sincerely,
Donna Tohme
Carlton Cards Retail, Inc.
An American Greetings Company
www.carltoncards.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 11:50 PM
To: Carlton Retail Marketing Support
Subject: calenders for 2005

Hello! I read on this site that 2005 Calenders are on sale buy one get one half off. I am looking for a Clay Aiken calender..several actually. Do you know if there will be one available to your company? If so, since I did not see calenders listed here, will I have to purchase from a store?

Please respond when you can! Thank you for your time.

Lora
Ohio
lawad@woh.rr.com
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2004, 02:11:30 PM »

Thanks to the radio station and our Clay Promoting Maniacs! That is really great news!

Aikenseeker: Do you plan to post Clay's horoscope daily?? Maybe he will visit more often!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even if he doesn't- it is my horoscope too so I will read. Save me the time looking for myself!

Lora-Ohio
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2004, 02:41:35 PM »

I noticed that Kerry, from WSRS posted some letters from some of the e-mails she received at the The Big E.

HERE IS THE SITE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

http://www.wsrs.com/clay.html

Angela

heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2004, 07:05:25 PM »

Thanks for all the news ladies!  

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
STEPHANIE1130
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2004, 09:33:48 PM »

MANY THANKS FOR THE UPDATES,ARTICLES & NEWS!

LOVE YA ALL!
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx