gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:18:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 354
Total: 354

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 98 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 10  (Read 120002 times)
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« on: September 14, 2004, 06:29:08 PM »

Here is how we started:

Welcome, everyone to the very first meeting of the "OCD Support Group". (Obsessive Clay Disorder)

I am shy, so I walk slowly into the room and find a seat in the back. The meeting begins and there is a room full of claymaniacs. It is very quiet. I raise my hand very slowly. Pamela notices and asks, " Do you have something to share?" My knees are shaking, but I am able to finally get the words out.
"Hi. My name is Woodstock. And I suffer from OCD." The room erupts with applause. I hear so many things around me..."Welcome, Woodstock, what a great step to admit that!" "I do, too..." "We're all with you..."
And I knew immediately that I have come to the right place.

We all talk about it, and joke about it, but this can be a serious subject,too. I love Clay, but quite honestly, I have worried about why I spend SO much time listening to him, downloading everything..talking about him on-line , taping EVERY TV show . And more than anything, simply thinking about him night and day. He enters my thoughts in the middle of just about everything! What is going on???
I am a 50-year-old (yikes) wife and mother of three children aged 18, 21 and 23. I have a career and am involved in many things. Then somehow, Clay has entered the picture and I fear he has taken over more of my life than I care to admit.

I realized awhile back that I suffered from OCD. But it was hard to admit to anyone. My 18-year-old son kept telling me that I was obsessed, and after awhile, I began to think he was right. And I spent night and day wondering what was wrong with me. Why are my thoughts going to Clay in the middle of a a school lesson or a church sermon? Why can't I wait to get home and turn on a Clay CD or check out claymaniacs.com to get new info on Clay? If Clay was going to be on a TV station that I didn't get, I HAD to find someone to tape it for me. I was beginning to think I was losing my mind. REALLY!!!

Then I found claymaniacs. It has been wonderful for me to talk to you. The more I got to know you guys, the more I was able to let it all hang out. And what did I learn? I'm NOT the only one. There is something about this guy that grabs you and wraps around your heart, and you're hooked. You are NOT going crazy, I have come to learn after talking to so many of you. I get pms and e-mails from people after I have posted something I couldn't admit anywhere else, and I realize I'm not alone! And it has been a great comfort to me. It took a little while, but I now know that I'm OK. And I feel much better. Now, I am enjoying Clay SO MUCH MORE, because I am not worrying about myself.

Let me make this perfectly clear: I am not over my OCD! I still think about Clay all the time (24/7?) and listen to him sing(OMG) constantly, and download, and chat about him. But I no longer worry that there is something wrong with me. I know I am not alone. There is something so very special about this man. He is the whole package. Because I was able to feel better after admitting things to you guys here, I decided that this is a thread that is needed here. Here is your place to vent. Admit your feelings, or confess something that you have thought or done. It is our hope that by doing that, you will find out that it's OK and you will stop worrying about yourself, and now be able to enjoy Clay even more. I hope this is a place everyone can come back to as needed.

Rules, rules, rules.... Everyone must promise to be kind, respectful, non-judgemental, and supportive. (Easy for claymaniacs.) Again, this is your place to get something off your chest, or just admit your OCD and accept it. So, let the discussions begin!
Just for fun, if you join in the conversation, you then become an official charter member of the OCD Support Group, and can add that to your signature if you wish. I look forward to each and every one of your posts.
Woodstock
P.S. Please feel free to pm me.

That was the beginning to Session 1. Here's a little history...

Session 1 went from April 20 - June 26, 2004 2036 posts 17,198 views

Session 2 went from June 26 - July 12, 2004 1986 posts 17,281 views

Session 3 went from July 12 - July 24, 2204 1921 posts 14,518 views

Session 4 went from July 24 - August 4, 2004 1996 posts 15,658 views

Session 5 went from Aug. 4 - Aug. 14, 2004 2064 posts 16,155 views

Session 6 went from Aug. 14 - Aug. 24, 2004 2045 posts 15,900 views

Session 7 went from Aug. 24 - Aug. 30, 2004 1954 posts 13,951 views

Session 8 went from Aug. 30 - Sept. 7, 2004 2093 posts 15590 views

Session 9 went from Sept. 7 - Sept. 14, 2004 1950 posts 13575 views

And now on to Session 10. We are moving along. I am SO happy so many of you have stayed around for the long haul, and welcome each and every new friend here. I say WOW!!!!! Good times with good friends. That is what this is all about.

I am no longer including a detailed description of our Therapy Center (just pretend, for those of you that are new.) I will just say that we meet in a Cyber Cottage on a Street With No Name. We have to continue the THUD room, as it is such an important part of our therapy. So please feel free to frequent it as needed. For more details, please read a past thread.(Located in the Archives.) And Pepe did ask for a Cybermaid to come in once a month. These girls have always been high maintenance, but worth it.
As for the rules, these are to keep the place somewhere we all are proud to come to:
I will repeat the rules, because we now have 6!!! At the request of Bocaqueen, we have added #6:
YOU MUST BE: 1. kind 2. respectful 3. non-judgemental 4. supportive
AND 5. YOU MUST NEVER SAY THE "s" word. (sorry). No need to apologize for thoughts and feelings. 6. No dieting when at OCD meetings. Period.

And I am going to take it upon myseslf to add a suggestion (one that many people make to me), but not make it a rule. It is your choice as your time allows. But I am going to say that if you don't have time PLEASE DON'T FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE TO KETCHUP !!! Jump in and say hi, tell us what is up in your Clay world, and have good conversation. Yes, you may miss someone's post, but we never want being here to be so time-consuming that it causes frustration, family problems, or a cause to drive you away. We never want ANYONE to feel they need to address each person. It is simply impossible and no one expects it anymore. If some people choose to do that, it is their choice, but simply not expected. We have grown so big, and happily so!!! So, let's just jump in, read one page behind, and enjoy the conversation. Not a rule!!!! Just something that has been suggested to me many times...

And our OCD pact: No hard feelings if someone doesn't mention you in their post. We are getting far too big for that to ever be a reality again, but we are blessed by many new friends.

We are a happy group here. And we intend to keep it that way. Every now and then someone pms with me a concern, idea, or observation. I appreciate and take to heart each and every pm. I feel we are all equal in this thread, equal partners, but because I started this thread some people come to me, and I am happy to help if I can. Recently, someone came to me asking me to remind everyone that we are a PG thread, we are "family friendly", as Clay would see it, and we do welcome in friends of all ages. If the spirit moves you, and you feel your comments may not be within PG, claymaniacs does have a place for this, and it is the Black Leather Pants thread in Got Clay. Thank you for understanding this. I do not think we have crossed the line, in my opinion, but it does not hurt to bring this subject up as one of concern to some OCDers.

So, WELCOME one and all to Session 10 of the OCD Support Group. I hope you are comfortable in our home away from home. Please feel free to join in and be a part of a warm and caring group.

Love you all!!!! Thanks for hanging around so much that we had to start Session 10 . May the session begin!!!
Love,
Woodstock X10

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2004, 06:41:09 PM »

Once again, I am posting for our dear friend, Her.  She has her new post ready, but is unable to post tonite.  I will edit the post for her tomorrow if she would like.  I must tell all of you, she is so good.  Every time I see something that I think should be in this post, I pm Her, and she always already has it!!!  So, Jayne, I am so sorry you couldn't be here.  But I will be glad to edit this post with your new stuff.  We all appreciate all you do.

SESSION NUMBER 10:
We’ve grown to be so big…one big, happy, caring family. Woodstock had asked for a description of our OCD Meetings—I’m going beyond the furnishings, rooms and décor and I thought a few comments of late from our fellow OCDers that to me, really explains who/what we are all about is most appropriate:

AS I WAS READING THE BEGINNING OF SESSION 6 FROM WOODSTOCK IT JUST FILLED BY HEART WITH SO MUCH LOVE. THIS THREAD HAS BEEN SUCH A LIFE SAVER FOR ME AS WELL AS SO MANY OF US. WHEN I LOOKED AT ALL THE PEOPLE WE PRAY FOR ON A DAILY BASIS I REALIZED HOW MUCH WE ALL HAVE IN COMMON. THIS THREAD IS BUILT ON A REALLY STABLE GROUND BEGINNING WITH GOD AND THEN ALL OF US WE HAVE COME HERE TO SHARE OUR LIFES, TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS AND OUR LOVE FOR OUR CLAY AIKEN. THIS THREAD CAN NEVER FAIL NOT WITH THOSE INGREDIENTS.
Lorraine ******

At this point a lot of us have met each other and have formed real relationships, either in person or by phone. I hope to meet more of you in the near future! I also want to thank Clay, one of God's beautiful creation, because he is the reason we all ended up here. The majority of us have the same story. "I saw the AI2 concert, or followed AI2 on TV and just knew there had to be more about him somewhere." That is exactly what happened to me and how I came about "The Claymaniacs." There were so many other sites to go to, but I just picked this one. You have all been my family in every way that a long distance family could be. I have felt love, support and compassion from so many people. You have all lifted me up everyday. When there is darkness, you have all been my sunshine. When I was down, you made me laugh! I love you all!

CT Loves Clay ******

Getting together with other claymaniacs is as fulfilling an experience as seeing Clay. He is the icing on the cake, not the other way around. I will never meet Clay Aiken, or get the hug I would like to get, or have my picture taken with him. But I DID meet wonderful people, got LOTS of hugs, had my picture taken with them, and walked away knowing I WILL see them again. It is a priority. I am overwhelmed with emotion thinking about it. Some show emotion more than others, but I bet we all feel the same thing. I am glad some of you have more concerts to go to. Because besides seeing Clay, you will get to enjoy this camaraderie again. Friends of mine will never understand how this can happen with people who were once strangers, and just someone else who posted on the same website. But there is a true bond there. I love my new friends I have made, and I hope they feel the same. And I am sure I would feel the same meeting the rest of you.

Woodstock after concert at IN State Fair

I want people to know that I am twenty-nine years old and NEVER And I do mean never have I ever felt such love from friends. I was always an outsider because I did not have parents, and everyone I knew had parents, so as a teen I had no way to relate to others. I can truly say that I have never had friends that mean so much to me until I joined Claymaniacs.

Ok I am crying again so that is all ya get. I truly do love each of you. Not only am I proud to have such wonderful friends I am proud that the love of a simple man named Clay Aiken brought us all together. I like to think that Clay would be proud also.

Ilovetowrite *****

It seems many of us are going through all different types of things right now and often it is difficult to just "let go and let God". We give things to Him to handle, then slowly take things back one at a time, then as they get to be too much we give them back to Him. That is the hardest part for me, to give it to Him and not worry about it.

I am very glad that I have this place (the OCD) to come to where I can share and be reminded of God's love through the caring and selflessness shown by all here each and every day.

Thanks. My heart and prayers go out to you all.

Moonshot

WELL,LAST NIGHT I WAS FULL OF,,,FULL OF.WELL,JUST PLAIN FULL OF IT.!! BUT TONITE I AM IN A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT MOOD. WHEN I TAUGHT SCHOOL I USED TO NOTICE THAT NO MATTER HOW MANY STUDENTS I HAD, THERE WAS A NOTICEABLE DIFFERENCE IF SOME NEW PERSON WAS ADDED TO THE GROUP. OF IF SOMEONE WERE ABSENT. IT CHANGED THE WHOLE TONE OF THE GROUP, .IN THE BEST SENSE, I THINK THAAT HAS HAPPENED TODAY. I NOTICE A FEW MORE MEMBERS AND SOME THAT ARE ABSENT.AND I AM MOVED BY EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. I HEARD ONCE ABOUT HEAVEN,THAT WHEN WE GET THERE WE WILL NOT WANT TO BE IN THE PRESENCE OF ANYTHING OR ANYONE ELSE. I THINK I AM PRETTY NEAR HEAVEN HERE. I JUST AM TOTALLY ASTOUNDED BY THE KINDNESS OF PEOPLE HERE, AND THE GIFTED TALENTS THAT EVERYONE HERE SHARES. I HAVE LAUGHED SO HARD TODAY,AND I HAVE CRIED SOFTLY WITH SOME OF YOUR TROUBLES, AND WORRIED ABOUT OTHERS, AND FELT THE LOVE OF CLAY AND OF ALL OF YOU THOROUGHLY. MAMA DEV. I WAS VERY MOVED BY YOUR WRITING TONITE. MOONSHOT, I AM TAKEN BY YOUR KINDNESS AND SINCERITY, AND RENEE. I HAVE SEEN YOU ON THE OTHER SIGHT,AND ALWAYS WONDERED WHAT YOU ARE LIKE, AND HAVE HEARD ABOUT YOUR WONDERFUL VOICE. SO I WAS HAPPY TO SEE YOU FACE. AND I KNOW THAT YOU WILL BE IN HOUSTON. IT WILL BE MAGICAL THAT NIGHT. IT WILL BE YOUR NIGHT.
AND ALL THE REGULARS,INCLUDING THE OUNGEST OF ALL, LAUREN,KIMMY, MONICA,,SUCH SWEET LOVING GIRLS. WE ARE PROUD TO HAVE YOU AMONGST US. YOU BRING US JOY.
AND MY SISTERSAND BROTHER IN CRIME.WELL I GUESS THAT IS JUST ABOUT EVERYONE HERE, YES, YOU TOO BOCA.. LOVE AND LAUGHTER AND CARING IS WHAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT. YOU ..ALL OF YOU..IS WHAT LILFE IS ABOUT. I AM FEELING SO DIFFERENT TONITE. I THINK I HAVE TASTED A LITTLE BIT OF WHAT HEAVEN WILL BE LIKE... AND WHEN CLAY COMES AND JOINS US..WE WILL KNOW THAT WE HAVE ALL ARRIVED..

CLAY'SJULIE

Lastly from me, I have a bit of a "battle" ahead, but know that with the love of my fellow OCDers and Maniacs, I will survive...THANK YOU ONE AND ALL!!!!!
Love,

Jayne

PS REMEMBER TO SPREAD THE CLAYLOVE

I am honored to be able to post for our friend Her. May she be here for session 11 and all the rest with more gusto than Frances!!!

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2004, 06:59:19 PM »

PRAYER GROUP'S PRAYER LIST

Welcome to The OCD's Prayer Group
Many of our OCD members have expressed a desire to share our Love, Care and Concern for each other through the Love and Faith we share in Our Lord. This has resulted in starting a Prayer Group that will pray together, simulataneouly offline, in private, everyday at 10:00PM .

We will include a Prayer List that will keep members abreast of the intentions that will be focused upon for each individual on the list. We will have an overall coverage of certain daily inclusions, Urgent/"SOS's" to God as emergencies arise as well as circumstances that we are aware of or that the individual has themselves requested.

We are doing this offline as not to offend anyone who is not of likemindedness. We ask that as we respect your decision not to join us in Prayer, that you accept our need as believers to minister to each other in this fashion.

We do, however, invite you to read our list, and if you would like to, just take the time to think good thoughts and well wishes for those who are suffering or in need.

I hope you all bear with me in overseeing this list. If you find I have not included someone., it is either because they requested not to be included or that I am not sure where you stand on this issue. If you would like to be added to the list, please PM me with your request. If I have added you in error, my apologies and please notify me thru PM asap.

Everyone who is part of this group will be listed daily. If there is nothing beside your name, it is either I am not sure if something that you told me was announced publicly or privately to me and therefore for privacy issues, I would not take the chance to include it. Know that if it is not there and I am aware of it, as any of you may know things about one another that we ALL are not privy to....please remember to include those in your private prayers.
------------------------------------------------------------
Let us begin:

LORD,
WE GATHER HERE TOGETHER TO GIVE THANKS AND PRAISE FOR ALL YOUR WONDROUS GIFTS. WE ASK THAT YOU LOOK UPON US WITH MERCY AND GRANT US FORGIVENESS. MAY WE LIVE EACH DAY REMEMBERING THAT WE ARE YOUR CHILDREN AND ARE TO CARRY OUT YOUR WILL. PLEASE PROTECT US FROM ALL EVIL AND GIVE US THE DIRECTION TO FULFILL OUR SOJOURN HERE. WE ASK NOT ONLY FOR OURSELVES, BUT FOR ONE ANOTHER. KYRIE ELEISON........AMEN
------------------------------------------------------

DAILY PRAYER'S :

FOR: PROTECTION, HEALTH, COURAGE, COMFORT, HAPPINESS, STRENGTH, PEACE, HOPE AND LOVE for all of those below :

FOR:
All our Claymaniac Friend's and
The Claymaniac Website

CLAY AIKEN , The Catalyst which has brought us all together
------------------------------------

URGENT :

aikenismyidol/Monica :Lord, our young friend is very ill with mono..please heal her from her illness. May she get strong real quickly and be able to return to a normal routine real soon. We miss our friend and ask that you be with her always.

Dudley5
: Please heal our friend O dearest Father.They have found the cancer to be deeper than 1st thought and needed to go in and do more surgery. Give Dudley, hope, comfort and strength to get through this crisis.

claydevotee/Thea:Father, our friend is carrying a burden that you are well aware of, please O Lord, help our friend and lift her spirits and help her to maintain hope and feel your love and comfort.  Please, give Thea the strength to continue her exercise regimen and weight loss program, but mostly, we ask you to remind her to reach out to her friend's and family to help her in her time of need, for it is thru them and all of us, that Your work is to be done. Show Your mercy , which is ever present, to your child who is suffering.  Thanks and praise to you Dear Lord.              

Claydian/Karen :Please heal her precious puppy Tobey who has broken both his front legs. He has had surgery and has pins in his one leg. His life is touch and go for the next several weeks...Father have mercy on this loving animal, one of your precious creations. Give his "Mommy"Karen comfort and the strength to care for him as he heals.

forever_clay/Amanda :Lord, our sweet friend is suffering within herself. She has gone through so much pain and sorrow and wants so much to be happy and fulfilled. Please, most merciful Father, guide Amanda, Your precious Child, to a place that will make her happy and whole. Let her realize she has many who care and are concerned for her and her wellbeing. Give Amanda Hope, Comfort and craddle her in Your Loving arms. May whatever is missing or difficult in her relationships at home be healed and replaced with unconditional love and acceptance. May this be your will O Lord.

Glory
: Dear Father, Glory has been under the weather lately and we ask that You heal her from any illness that has invaded her system. May you also Bless our friend Glory with being hired for the job she interviewed for...if it be Your will.

IlClaymate/Angela: Please Lord, Angela's husband is experiencing back problems, please Lord heal his pain & discomfort.
Angela's Dad just underwent suurgery for skin Cancer, please dearest Father, heal him and free him of all disease and pain.

Julie/Clay's Julie :Dearest Father....Julie's friend gave birth to a premature baby boy, Caleb is struggling to survive...please Lord, let Caleb remain here with his loving family if it be your will. Please Lord, Julie's friend, David, who is a police officer, husband, & father of 3 was critically injured in the line of duty. As it is, this family has many problems to endure. Please help David's family to gather strength at this very difficult time and for David's full recovery.
Dear Lord, Julie was also saddened to find out that one of her friend's, James who was returning back to his home , after it was hit by the hurricane was murdered by someone who was in the process of looting his home. Please Lord, help this family heal & gather strength to to get through this terrible tragedy. Thank you dear Lord.

JJ/Joyce
: Lord, Our dear friend Joyce has been found to have Cancer...please, she and her family have been through so much and her family looks to Joyce as their strength in these troubled times...now Joyce needs the support. May You hold our friend in your loving arms and comfort her and heal her of all disease. Also,Joyce's Little niece Lauren has been found to have Caudal Regression Syndrome while at The Children's Hospital in Cincinatti. Please, Carry Them through this trial they must endure. Heal Lauren O Lord, if it be Your will, as you are the Master Physician/ While away,her sister Kay's house was robbed and everything stolen and broken...may You replace her loss Dear God, Twofold/ May you give Joyce the foundation to remain strong and be their anchor.

Lorraine :Our friend's son Jaime is in a lot of pain right now...please, most merciful Father...help him thru his trials and make them be resolved as quickly as possible.

Moonshot/Michelle:Michelle's dear friend, who is also the pastor's wife, Bettye Grace, is in the hospital and her kidney's are not functioning and it is complicated by diabetes.  Her BP is extremely low and her life is in danger...please, most merciful Father, hear the plea of many and heal this lovely, caring lady.

Woodstock :Lord, please heal Woodstock's friend Sue who is starting new cancer treatments. Dear Lord please help another dear friend of Woodstock's, her name is Sandy. She has been experiencing dizziness & double vision. The doctors have found a mass in her brain and at this point are not sure until an MRI is performed, in order to evaluate this mass. Dear Lord, Please give Sandy comfort & courage. Also please help heal this mass in her brain.

For the Victims of the Broken Dam in West Virginia
:Downtown Weirton had to evacuate and many homes were swept away...pleaase, most merciful Father...may all lives have been spared and give comfort to those who lost all their worldly belongings and their beloved homes.  
May neighbors, friend's and the community come together to provide in their time of need.

For Victims of Hurricanes Charley and Frances and Ivan: Please, look upon the victims of Hurricanes Charley and Francesand Ivan with mercy, heal those who are hurt, and give comfort and hope to those who lost all their worldly belongings. But most of all Dear Lord...Please, may the souls of those who lost their lives during this, now be home and free of pain in Your Heavenly Kingdom , wrapped in Your Loving Arms. Give Comfort, Hope and Strength to those they left behind and help them carry on through these horrendous Catastrophes.

---------------------------------------------------------------

CLAYMANIAC FRIEND'S :

ACCOUNTRYFAN/JERRY : Bless him with courage and desire to continue to face new experiences

AIKENISMYIDOL/MONICA : Heal of friend Monica as she is not well. Give her direction, courage and the ability to use all her many talents she possesses.

ANGLEA : That You may allow her to keep her job.
Continue to bless her with good health.

BOCAQUEEN/SUSAN : Heal exhaution problems/ painful
ankle/continued weightloss/ Mom's Brain Anuerysm/
Protection from the Mass in Husband's Kidney.Friend Bob whose Cancerous Kidney was removed Aug 31 .Most merciful Father, Danny, who is like a father to Susan, had his Kidney removed last year and he is not doing well at all, please, save him from being put on Dialysis and heal him and give him hope which he is losing.

BOZENA : Ongoing healing to her ankle that has had many surgeries. Continued success with weightloss. Lord, please bless our wonderful caring friend for her good works...she is a testament to Your way.

CL4CLAY/EVELYN : Continued good health and zest for life . Healing from her Migraine's. May you continue to aid the healing of Evelyn's eye from her recent surgery.

claydevotee/Thea: Lord, please give our friend comfort, hope and strength to fight the battle within....let her remember you are always there with her, holding her up and carrying her through at the worst of times.

CLAYFAN4LYF88/KIMMY : Bless her for the joy she brings to us.

Clay4me03
: Give Direction to Jacki and her husband as they go through this trial in their lives. Heal their troubled relationship and Bring back peace, harmony and love that once was.

CLAYMANIAC2000/JANET : Healing for her Back pain and health issues

CLAY'SJULIE/JULIE :May our friend's disappointment in her trip turn into joyous celebration. May this have something good come of the bad. May Julie be a catalyst in rectifying the wrong done to the many disabled people like herself. Lord, hear the needs of many. We thank you now, for we know You are a Warrior for Your Children. Heal her many medical issues. Continue blessing her with the special touch she has for showing love and bringing joy to other's. Thanks For bringing us to you in this fashion of creating the idea of our prayerlist. Courage to face personal issues/Perseverence to attempt weightloss . Please help Julie's cousins to be able to get back on their feet as quickly as possible from the losses they incurred from Hurricane Charley. Praise to You O Lord that they were not hurt.

CTlovesCLAY/LINDA : Strength and comfort as she cares for her Mother and FOR her Mother who is ill.

Debster : General wellbeing. Thank you for Debbie being the way she is and always thinking of other's.

DUDLEY5
: Healing from her cancer from You, the Master Physician that you are O Lord. Thank you dear God for bringing her safely out of both her surgeries and we ask that you give her strength, comfort and hope to believe to she will soon be through with all this heartache and fear.

fhmmany:Blessings for our friend and protection from any ill.  Thanks and praise for bringing her friend Diane/aikenangel safely thru hurricane Ivan.

FLAKENFORAIKENINFL : To lift her spirits as she struggles with personal issues. O most merciful Lord, please help our friend with the heavy burden she is carrying at her job, this is the time she would need to see just "one" set of footprints.....please Father...Carry her through this. Lord...our friend is concerned that her boss will give her a hard time getting off for our very special event...our Social.  Please, we ask that you start sending positive energy in this matter...our day wouldn't be complete without this special person there with us.

GLORY/DIANE :Father, please calm the tensions between our friend and her daughters. Let them come to understand the love between them and how all things can be solved where there is love. Strength to carry on each day. That she may find a better job. To be able to keep her home.

GRAMMAof6/BARB : Comfort from the Loss of her beloved Father. Protection for her son-in-law who is overseas in
the military. Thanks to her family for their sacrifice
to protect all of us and our country.

Havinaclayaffair/Lora : General wellbeing

heartbraiken4clay/Larissa :Lord, please allow Larissa to find a new job that she would like so much to have. Guide her to where she needs to be to find happiness and contentment in her life.

HER/JAYNE : Continue being smokefree/ For husband's understanding/ may you allow her son to get himself into fit condition/ Bless her daughter in her courses that she continues to excel in. Thanks dear Father for sending us a very thoughtful friend. Please guide our friend, Jayne & her family with her situation at home. Please help heal the problems that Jayne & her family are facing.

HOUSTON/COLLEEN Healing for her brother who is paralyzed on one side. Help to continue weightloss and sticktuitiveness in her excercise regimen. Bless her way of touching other's, especially her students whom are fortunate to call her teacher.

ILCLAYMATE/ANGELA :Thanks and praise for the healing of her son. Continued weightloss. Bless Our friend Angela for all the joy she brings to us each day.

ILOVETOWRITE/SHANNON : Support of her family. Success with weightloss. May she always have Enjoyment in her writing. May she always be devoted and Continue the study of Your Word.
May you protect her as she evacuates from the coming hurricane. Watch over our friend and her family, and bring them back safe and to their home the way it was left.....untouched by any disaster.

JAN
: Success in business. Bringing joy to others
thru her artwork. For her situation at home. For her Husband to open his heart to Your love and hers. For her son to realize his family is there to to lean on in times of need.

JJ/JOYCE Most merciful Father, our beloved friend Joyce has cancer...we ask that you place your healing hands on her and free her of all illness...you are the Master Healer and Physician...please, we ask you to look upon Joyce with utmost favor. May you aid Joyce's son with his situation. Also, we ask for your mercy for her little niece Lauren who has Caudal Regression Syndrome, and for her sister Kay who is a single mother coping with all this and much more. For Joyce herself to be able to continue to support , comfort and aid her family. . For Joyce's friend Debbie who is suffering the pain of a newly broken marriage and is having a hard time coping with life...please give her guidance and comfort dearest Father.

KENDALL : Blood pressure and other health issues.

LORRAINE : May you give her courage to face her fear of flying and keep her safe no matter what mode of transportation she decides upon. Continued improvement with her health.
O Lord, Lorraine's son is experiencing difficulty in his home life, please help comfort him and guide him, along with his loved ones at home, during this difficult & trying time.

LadyC/Kristi :Lord, our friend Kristi has experienced a horrendous situation in her own home, her daughter was a victim of abuse by her very own father...please, O Lord...comfort and heal both Kristi and Kandise from pain and suffering. Bless them both with a future filled with warmth and love. May they both be able to let go of this past hurt and find the true love and compassion of someone who is deserving. May you give them strength and help them to lean on each other through their journey to be healed. Surround them with your light and protection from all evil. Thanks and praise to you O Lord.
Kristi's daughter has lost her precious pet cat, who was her companion that she loved dearly. Lord please help Kristi's daughter, she needs yours support & comfort.

MARILYN
: Bless her in all her endeavors and general wellbeing. Our friend has gone through many trials in her life and has come out shining...May you continue to be the steady Anchor in her life and may she have ongoing success, health and love.

MOONSHOT/MICHELLE :Michelle's niece Chelsea has come down with Mono, please heal her quickly of this illness. Also, her brother Steve has just announced he is getting divorced...please help him thru this most difficult time. Michelle's nephew Jason was in an automobile accident several weeks ago and this young man is in a deep depression since this happened and he needs your strength and comfort dearest Father. Please, Jason is looking for answers from the investigation, bring those to the forefront so that he can get on with his life.  We also ask, that you give healing to a young boy in Michelle's parish...his name is Jaren dear Father and he has a Brain Tumor. You are the greatest physician Father and bought him safely through his surgery and he is now home from the hospital. May he get stronger with each passing day...please, we ask your mercy for this young boy.
Michelle's dog Moonshot, is having a terrible bout of ear infections. The medicine doesn't seem to be working and his ears are swollen and sore, Please, remember this beautiful animal to be healed as well. And lastly, but never least, Father, help our friend for she is in need of a job and healing in her life.  Look upon Michelle with favor and mercy.

OUTTHEREFORCLAY :Continued good health .Amy's daughter has had back surgery...please, let her heal quickly most merciful Father.

PAMELA : Continued wisdom as she guides us all here

PEPE : For her personal issues . May our friend always have the talent she has which brightens up our day.

PHILLYLUVSCLAY : Bless her for the joy she delivers to us. Healing for her sister Cathy who has Cerebral Palsey and continued speech accomplishments.

PRISSY
: Continued blessings for her talent which brings joy to so many. Healing for her painful knees. Lord, please continue to comfort Prissy's niece Kathyand the entire family, for the loss of her unborn baby...may you bless her with another child one day soon if it be Your will, O Lord.

sjlogghe/Sarah :Continued healing for her Father's recent heart Blockage. Blessings for our friend and may she always be the kind and loving daughter she is today.

SASHA
: Blessings for the friendship she brings and may she find joy in all aspects of her life.

SPIKEE
: To answer her personal needs.

TESSIE :May she find peace and contentment in whatever path she chooses.

WOODSTOCK854 : For healing of her painful leg. For income to replace that which she is now without. For continued weightloss. Blessings for bringing us all together and making this possible. Protection and direction for her son who has embarked upon his new college life.

WORDSMITH/LYNN : Strength needed to fulfill her multitasking. Success with her weightloss. Overall health. For her brother
in Dallas who is on a downhill decline with his life since the passing of their Mother 3 years ago.

-----------------------------------------------

ILOVETOWRITE /SHANNON WILL BE SENDING US THESE LOVELY QUOTES
And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another : and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching" (Hebrews 10:24-25).

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life" (Proverbs 4:23).

-----------------------------------------------------

.......and from me,

Give me eyes Lord, to see hidden tears,
Help me to comfort those filled with fears.
Give me ears, Lord, to hear the plea
Of those who depend and rely on me.
Give me strength Lord, for those, weaker than I,
To share their burdens and not ask, "WHY?"
Give me courage,Lord, to forget pain from the past,
To know in Your arms, I can find peace at last.
Give me wisdom, Lord, to plant the seeds,
In those who question what this world really needs.
Give me Your grace,Lord, for it's only through You
I can find the insight to know what to do.
Give me hope, Lord, when new challenges begin,
Through a joyful life, that comes from within.
Most of all, Lord, as You taught from the start,
Just give me a kind and loving heart.  

Shirley Wlodarczyk

Lord, You are kind and
forgiving, most loving to
all who call on You.
Psalm 86.5
----------------------------------------------------------
May the glory of the Lord endure forever; may the Lord
be glad in these works!
Psalm 104:31

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
LOVE YOUR FRIEND,
Susan

Keeper of The OCD Prayerlist
Queen of Comforting
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2004, 07:04:22 PM »

Thank you to my good friends, Susan and Jayne, for all the hard work they do here.  Here we go guys..... Session 10!!!!!
Woodstock X10

Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2004, 07:05:51 PM »

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2004, 07:05:59 PM »

HI Everyone,

I am so happy to be back and here we are in another seesion..WOW!

Now we need some decorations...where's our Clandy girl, Philly , Sasha, Spikee and all the other decorators?

Queen of Comforting
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2004, 07:06:44 PM »

Ah...see the power's I have...as I typed, my Sasha fulfilled my wishes!!!!  Great Start!!!

Queen of Comforting
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2004, 07:07:08 PM »

Hi Boca honey, i will post a quick few and its off to Clay-land

Supporting Clay 100%
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2004, 07:07:46 PM »

Woo Woo #10  

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2004, 07:08:09 PM »

Supporting Clay 100%
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2004, 07:09:22 PM »

Supporting Clay 100%
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2004, 07:11:08 PM »

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2004, 07:11:46 PM »

Supporting Clay 100%
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2004, 07:12:57 PM »

Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2004, 07:13:32 PM »

Good night Boca, Woody and Tammy, & everyone else

Supporting Clay 100%
wordsmith1223
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2004, 07:15:16 PM »

Well, well, well, well!
Am I the first new post here? Wowee?
I can't believe we're on Session 10!
I have missed so much and missed all of you!
OK, I will give the quick version of why it's been Thursday/Friday morning since I posted.
I had to work at the Relay For Life (American Cancer Society) Friday so I got home very late, and was having company Saturday night. I knew if I got on that I wouldn't get up and get everything I needed to do - shopping, cooking, cleaning, etc.
Then, Saturday night, my company stayed late, I fell asleep, yadda, yadda, yadda.
So I'm all set to get on Sunday afternoon and say hi, blah  blah blah!
Well, no internet connection! Think nothing about it -- just finicky computer AGAIN.
I get busy doing family stuff, come back to work on Sunday night, and no internet connection again. Too late to get kids to help.
Monday, work til 1 a.m. Did not get on computer at work because I wanted to get done so I could go home, and then log on, check my e-mail, etc.
WELL, needless to say, NO INTERNET connection. Something wrong with port. I tried everything I could.
Boys were asleep and both are working tonight, so I hope they fix it when they get home.
I am at work. It's my Tuesday nutty day for production. So I had to come in and tell you all I'm alive and well. Really.
I discover that the Session Nine thread is at 100 more pages than when I last posted on p. 27! Dear Lord.
There is no way I can catch up, so if you could let me know if I need to know about anything -- is everyone alright, etc.?
I am way behind in concert reviews.
I want to go check ANN to see if Clay was nominated for American Music Awards.
Oh, the ABC affiliate in St. Louis has dropped the Kimmel show, so if Clay's on again, I'm SOL.

HOW ARE ALL OF YOU?
I have worried, dreamed, wondered how my OCDers were doing.

I am taking two days vacation on Wed. and Thurs. so I will pop in earlier. Need to get the cars worked on, the house and yard work beckons, and I have a special project I must complete first.

WHAT'S NEW WITH CLAY?
WHAT'S HAPPENING?

I feel sooooooooooo lost.

MUCH LOVE TO ALL,
Lynn the sometimes quiet Wordy
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2004, 07:15:52 PM »

Sasha, Spikee, Tammy,
You found your way here....

Hey, the place is looking nice already...
Woodstock X10

Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2004, 07:16:03 PM »

Goodnight dear Sasha...I see you still haven't picked a name!

Queen of Comforting
Glory
Enthusiastic

HI
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2004, 07:16:23 PM »

HI ALL WELCME BACK AND WELCOME HOME. TALK LATER.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2004, 07:16:26 PM »

Good night Sasha, Nice pics...I will be following you shortly....

gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 98 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx