gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:34:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 288
Total: 288

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CLAY AIKEN: WORLD CLASS ENTERTAINMENT IN EVANSVILLE IN !!  (Read 54394 times)
ILClaymate
« Reply #320 on: September 14, 2004, 07:43:30 PM »

Quote from: heater
You're awfully quiet tonight, Ms. Clandy Girl!  You ok??  I love all the pretty pictures though!

I'm good!  No problems here!  Sorry I'm quiet...so unlike me huh??    
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #321 on: September 14, 2004, 07:43:34 PM »

Hi Claysjoy -

Where've you been???    Did you just get here??

Welcome, anyhow !  

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
claysjoy
« Reply #322 on: September 14, 2004, 07:44:15 PM »

Well, I can come, but then no new computer.hubby is sitting here saying gogogogogogogogogogogogo
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #323 on: September 14, 2004, 07:44:20 PM »

forever_clay: CONGRATULATIONS on 900 posts

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
ILClaymate
« Reply #324 on: September 14, 2004, 07:44:49 PM »

Quote from: claysjoy
Hellooooooooooooo  everybody!  He has told me time and again that I can scratch his itch, but can he scratch mine????????  I have an itch that will only get scratched if it goes to Charlotte!!!!

wave Hi Kris!!!!  How was the jewelry party???  
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #325 on: September 14, 2004, 07:44:52 PM »

Quote from: ILClaymate
Quote from: heater
You're awfully quiet tonight, Ms. Clandy Girl!  You ok??  I love all the pretty pictures though!

I'm good!  No problems here!  Sorry I'm quiet...so unlike me huh??    

No need to be sorry, I was just concerned!  I'm not used to you not talking!   Laughing

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
forever_clay
« Reply #326 on: September 14, 2004, 07:45:12 PM »

Quote from: Marilyn
forever_clay: CONGRATULATIONS on 900 posts

thank you!!!! i have no clue about a new title though...i have a feeling i'll hit it sometime tonight or tomorrow!!!!
tiff
UltimateFan

« Reply #327 on: September 14, 2004, 07:45:21 PM »

Talking about doing the MAP and ending tour soon at the Big E. Thanking crew now.

Chain Of Fools now. Sounds awesome.! You told me to leave you alone... Yeah right like that is gonna happen. Sorry Clay we are yours for life. LOL

Hi Claysjoy!

"And the one poor child who saved this world, and there's ten million more who probably could if we all just stopped and said a prayer for them" - Goo Goo Dolls, 'Better Days'
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #328 on: September 14, 2004, 07:47:33 PM »

Quote from: Pamela
HELLO?  Roll eyes  Well crap.  I wanted to talk trash to him if I saw him at the gym again.  OH well.

Well...he is still the last person on the face of the earth without voice mail on his cell phone...

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
claysjoy
« Reply #329 on: September 14, 2004, 07:47:47 PM »

I just told my hubby you guys are like my hunting buddies.  O now he gets it.  
Hello wisc, I'm not going to try to spell it.  I have been waiting politely for everyone to get out of my house so I could hook up with you guys.  When there were only two left, I logged on, they weren't sure what to do, so Scott took over for me, and now It's CLAYTIME!
forever_clay
« Reply #330 on: September 14, 2004, 07:47:53 PM »

Quote from: forever_clay
thank you!!!! i have no clue about a new title though...i have a feeling i'll hit it sometime tonight or tomorrow!!!!

ok i know some of you may be thinking "100 in a night??" well, for me, YES. especially because i have been going picture happy and with my new threads and everything...yeah, it can be done!!

i cant believe i quoted myself!
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #331 on: September 14, 2004, 07:48:15 PM »

Mancmom- when you dumped me..I had some hard choices to make! Nothing like making you feel welcome, huh?? You know I am kidding! (I saw the puppy post!!)

I know I could always go to the Christmas tour if it comes around...hubby won't care if I went to them all but my co workers are starting to think I AM nuts!

I will still sleep on it tonight! My friend did check on ebay and so far the closest she found was row 24-I think she said $119.00 per the pair??

I DO want to meet so many of you! It is always great to dissapoint a room full of people! LOL!

What to do? What to do?? Thanks for all of your advice!! I hear it all!

Lora
forever_clay
« Reply #332 on: September 14, 2004, 07:50:22 PM »

Quote from: HavinaClayAffair
I DO want to meet so many of you! It is always great to dissapoint a room full of people! LOL!

first off lora, you could NEVER dissapoint us! second of all, if you cant justify it, remember, there is going to be HECK of a Cyber party!!! we'd love to see you there!!
ILClaymate
« Reply #333 on: September 14, 2004, 07:50:24 PM »

Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #334 on: September 14, 2004, 07:50:38 PM »

Quote from: tessie
Michele.....way to go meeting a pool guy!  Would you fly across the country to see Clay?  Does pool guy know about Clay?

Umm..when Poolguy asked what my interests were I said reading/movies/fishing...what?...and when he asked if I would be coming back to town soon I said that I would in fact be there in mid-October for a trip I had planned months ago...but I didn't say what the purpose of the trip was.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #335 on: September 14, 2004, 07:51:22 PM »

Hi everyone... Just got back from dinner... what'd miss?
ILClaymate
« Reply #336 on: September 14, 2004, 07:51:46 PM »

Lora, good luck on your decision...I know it is hard!  I do hope though that you will go because I'd LOVE to meet ya!!!    
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #337 on: September 14, 2004, 07:51:50 PM »

ok i know some of you may be thinking "100 in a night??" well, for me, YES. especially because i have been going picture happy and with my new threads and everything...yeah, it can be done!!

i cant believe i quoted myself!

I have no doubt you can post 100 times in a night!  I could probably do it too!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
tessie
« Reply #338 on: September 14, 2004, 07:52:28 PM »

Quote from: Moonshot
but I didn't say what the purpose of the trip was.

Good Thinking!...
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #339 on: September 14, 2004, 07:52:42 PM »

Quote from: ILClaymate
Lora, good luck on your decision...I know it is hard!  I do hope though that you will go because I'd LOVE to meet ya!!!    

I second that!

Hey Lorrie welcome back!  What was for dinner?  Oops, that's Angela's line!   blush  Laughing

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx