gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 06:58:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 148
Total: 148

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CLAY'S LITTLE HOUSE ON THE GRAND PRAIRIE IS ROCKIN TONIGHT!  (Read 47446 times)
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #400 on: September 09, 2004, 01:14:36 PM »

PRISSY THANK YOU FOR THAT REVIEW.  I KNOW I ALWAYS COME AWAY FROM CLAYS CONCERT JUST WANTING MORE AND MORE AND MORE.  IT SURE SOUNDS LIKE YOU WERE CLAYED.

LORRAINE
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #401 on: September 09, 2004, 06:46:29 PM »

Prissy,
 :claps   :boohoo

I knew that I could count on you remembering every detail of our fun at last night's concert.  I am just still in shock that you and I were on row 1! shocking

JoAnn

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
LiftClayUp
Claymaniac

« Reply #402 on: September 12, 2004, 11:04:15 AM »

Some of us are just later than others with our posting.  This is the first chance I have had.  Just read Prissy's review(the tie was yellow with gold stripes).  I drove back from Houston and can't remember what time we got back to my house.  I had to make a few phone calls  and shower and get ready for the preparty at Mercado Juarez.   I was so tired  as I didn't get but a few hours of sleep before traveling to Houston and then we got to bed late at Houston - my feet and legs were killing me from the concrete at Reliant Arena so I didn't get much sleep that night and we left Houston at 8 am just after we had breakfast.

I wasn't quite ready when my first passenger arrived for this concert.  I had four Clay concert virgins with me and a couple had no Clay experience whatsoever.

We arrived at the preparty and signed up for the drawing and a few other things.  Jodles is quite the orgainzer and this was the best prepatty that I have attended.   One of my friends won two things: a Clay mousepad and a  8 by 10 framed, I don't know how to say this but it had two rows of Laurie McAdams drawings of Clay and he had autographed it along with Laurie McAdams.  She was right behind me when we bought our raffle tickets....

I saw Bozena and Julie, again, at the preparty.  I hope y'all made it home ok.

It was 6 when we got to the venue.  We were in front of the door so when it opened we headed straight to the merchandise table and were on the front row and able to make our purchases quickly.

Next on  my agenda was to purchase some water.  Did I mention it was hot in the line to get in.   I rounded up my group and got them all seated - we weren't together.  I found my seat and as I ran across people they would tell me they had upgraded.    Ran into Dudley and she told me she had upgraded.  This was the second night in a row she  had bragged to me that she was in the front row an could see OMC's toes.  I suggested that she should have come prepared to give  him a pedicure.  I also called her a female dog ( for rubbing my nose into the fact she had first row and I was farther back) which she immediately called Philly to report , LOL.  

Prissy was able to upgrade to what ended up as front also.  Oh, to have lots more disposable cash.  I loved the performance anyway.

I had scoped out the fastest way to the buses and we jumped over our seats and with my granddaughter holding onto the the back of my shirt we raced across the arena to the far side.  We had front row at the fence but were on the gate.  Well some fool had to exit so they made us move and opened the gates and we lost our place.  Well my granddaughter ( Summer) made it back up there.  And then here came another vehicle this time wanting in.  It became like a freeway.  My group had to be at work at seven the next morning and snce this was their first concert they were ready to go.

I hollered up to Summer that I had to leave and that I was sending Vanessa up there.  She was there with us at first but when the gates opened she lost her place.  Suprizingly the crowd let Vanessa up there.  Vanesa has to use a cane and can't contend with the mobs as easily as the rest of us.

I saw my daughter and she was ready to leave also.  I left with my group sorry that I wouldn't have any contact with OMCc but hoping that he made 4 new fans.

I called Vanessa the next day and Clay had come down the fence and she and Summer both got touched.   YES!!!  Apparently my daughter let Summer stay but I haven't talked to her since  the concert.  

Went home and died a happy Maniac,  Had to get ready for Hutchinson  and also had to get the oil changed before this trip.  Most of the miles on that oil were to see the MAN!!

I am so excited about the Miss America pagent I could just burst.  After seeing OMC three times in four days and then a weeks drought I will be so ready.

This is for all of you that I have met in my Clay tours and some that I haven't.

Clay is our gift from GOD!!!!!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx