gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:01:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 279
Total: 279

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [28] Go Down Print
Author Topic: HOUSTON..WE HAVE A PROBLEM. WE NEED CLAY FOR LIFTOFF!!  (Read 58645 times)
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #540 on: September 07, 2004, 08:42:17 PM »

THANK TO BOZENNA, JULIE AND DUDLEY FOR MY CELLCERT......

AND THANKS JEROME FOR TALKING TO ME.....

THANKS TO PAMELA AND DEANNA FOR THE CELLCERT TOO!!!!

LOVE YA

PHILLY
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #541 on: September 07, 2004, 08:43:16 PM »

wave Nite everyone.... happy Clay dreams.
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #542 on: September 07, 2004, 08:46:43 PM »

Colleen--Thanks sooooooo much!!!

Renee    

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
tiff
UltimateFan

« Reply #543 on: September 07, 2004, 08:47:07 PM »

Thanks to Deanna, Philly, and Pamela!
Thanks to cellcerters and reporters at the Clayboard!
And thanks to everyone here for participating!

See everyone tomorrow night in Grand Prarie, TX!

"And the one poor child who saved this world, and there's ten million more who probably could if we all just stopped and said a prayer for them" - Goo Goo Dolls, 'Better Days'
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #544 on: September 08, 2004, 06:12:05 AM »

...........THUD...........
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #545 on: September 08, 2004, 06:42:10 AM »

Wasn't able to do the cell-cert last night--darn hubby !!  Cry!  Just read the whole thing and you all made me feel like I was there. I'm usually at all the cell certs but lurking, I get lost too fast. But reading that --I can't wait for Charlotte. It can't be here soon enough for me and to meet up with everyone. Thanks for the pics, the play by play, for the ISY growl review ~ it gave me chills !!! Great job as usual !!!!

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
songbird457
« Reply #546 on: September 08, 2004, 02:46:33 PM »

Aww once again, you all are too sweet.

Once I get my crazy life unpacked and back in order I'll post a review, I promise.  
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #547 on: September 09, 2004, 03:49:58 AM »

HOUSTON REVIEW

TUESDAY MORNING:
Bright and early Tuesday morning, I arose and was ready for my Big Adventure.  I was traveling with six others to Houston for the Clay Concert that evening.  Dana picked me up in her van with Amy and Cindy.  We went to Carol's (LiftClayUp) where we met up with Terry and Vanessa.  All seven of us piled into Carol's van and we were off to Houston!

With only a lunch stop and a "pit" stop, we arrived in Houston about 1:00 pm and  checked into the AmeiSuites on the north side of Houston: a very nice hotel with two beds and a sofa bed in each room.  (It was kind of funny, three of us had handicapped tags with us:  two of us used a cane and one had a walking brace on her foot.  We three took the "handicapped" room!!)

We changed into our concert clothes and were off to the pre-party.

PRE-PARTY
The pre-party was at the Park Plaza Hotel right near Reliant Stadium.  When we walked in, who did I first see:  Bozena and Julie.  I was so excited; gave each of them a hug.  And then there was Houston (Colleen) and Songbird (Renee).  A lady was sitting at the table by Julie, and I asked her to take our pictures.  Then I asked her if she was a Claymaniac, and she said that she was Mrs.Aiken.  Her nametag said Linda, and Carol said, "Prissy, that's Dudley!"  Of course, I had not seen pictures of Dudley and forgot her name was Linda.  I was excited to meet Dudley, too, and she looked great; just a tiny scar on her nose, but she did tell me more surgery after the Texas concerts.

Then MoneyHoney4Clay (Ann) joined us.  She is a doll, so pretty.  She had driven from New Orleans and picked up two others on the way.  Money would have to leave right after the concert to drive back to New Orleans for a class the next day.  She has a heavy schedule this semester and next and will have her Masters in May.

More pictures, of course, and then we dined on what we all called pizza made out of "cardboard!"  There were a few games, and a little table hopping, and then we decided to go on over to the stadium.  It had been exciting to have Bozena, Julie, Moneyhoney, Dudley, Songbird, Houston, LiftClayUp and "moi" all in one place!!

The gals in Carol's van are not Claymaniacs but members of the Clayboard and others sites.  I tried to do a little Claymaniac converting on this trip.
We got into Carol's van and as we were about to leave the parking lot, we saw a huge picture of Clay on an advertising marquee that would change ads.  Of course, we all jumped out of the van, cameras in hand.  Then we had to wait several minutes until Clay "reappeared."  We snapped away, hopped back in the van and were on our way to Reliant Stadium.

RELIANT STADIUM:
With three handicapped tags, we were able to find a parking space right in front of the entrance.  We walked in and looked around a bit.  I decided not to buy any merchandise that evening and wait until Grand Prairie the next evening.  We  found our seats, and we were all in different places.  My row was row 7 in the second section from the front.  We kind of spotted where each of us were.  In front ot me was a tiny lady with a huge husband.  I told them whatever happend, Hubby was NOT to trade seats with his wife!!  She asked me about my "blinking" heart necklace I had gotten at the pre-party and I told her about the party and Claymaniacs (may have a new member.)  

Money joined me and we were getting excited waiting for the concert to start.  We noticed that the row at the front of our section was empty.  We told the big guy in front of us that we were moving to the front row if it stayed empty and to try to save our seats if we needed to come back.  He said he was afraid an even bigger guy might show up!!

At 5 till starting time, Money and I made our way for the two aisle seats at the front of our section!!  We had a great view of the stage.

THE CONCERT:
The concert started with Ben Jelen (sp?)  He was okay, but we were not there for him!!  I'm sorry, but I was not impressed with his violin playing.  After Ben Jelen, there was a long intermission.  I wandered and found where Bozena and Julie were on the front row: then where several of our other Clay friends were.  I found out that Carol was moving people closer to where she saw empty seats.  She couldn't find Money and I because we had already moved! I don't think any of us were in the actual seats we were supposed to be in!

FINALLY, what we were waiting for after an eternity!   Evidently, the "wardrobe" for the evening was late returning from the cleaners!!
Clay made his entrance in a red stripped shirt, red tie, blue jeans, and either sandals or flipflops. His white t-shirt almost looked like a turtleneck; it came above the collar of his shirt!  I thought he had a little stubble and  there were no glasses. I think most of you know his program.  I thought he was in great voice, even though some thought he sounded a little hoarse!

He didn't choose Songbird, or rather Jerome didn't.  He chose an 11 year old girl, who was good.  Where Money and I were sitting, we saw Jerome go by several times.  In fact, we saw him go get the little girl who sang.
Jerome went by so many times, that finally once, I said, "Jerome, I want to shake your hand and thank you for taking care of Clay," and I did!  But Money topped me.  She said,"Jerome, I want a hug!" And he hugged her.

When it was time to pick the dancer, the guy doing the choosing was right in front of us.  I told Money to dance:  dance, girl dance.  But he chose a gal a few rows in front of us who was dancing on her chair.

Clay changed to an electric blue shirt, stripped pants and shoes.  Then later he had on the "Mr.Peppermint" jacket, which he took off for the last song.  And the white outfit for his religious song.

The songs:  STREETS HAD NO NAMES, SHINE, WYSYLM, RUN TO ME, KIRIE, WITHOUT YOU, STILL THE ONE, PERFECT DAY, I SURVIVED YOU,  YOU WERE THERE, THIS IS THE NIGHT, INVISIBLE, AND SOLITAIRE were all fantastic.  His voice his so rich and pure.  I think he was always fantastic, but he has grown in his singing, his showmanship, and his stage presence.  He is the TOTAL performer!!

At the end, we made our way to the buses, where there  was a very flimsy "rope" with pennats hanging on it: not much of a barricade.  We waited and Clay did not come out, but we waved to him as his bus came passed us and he was at the front!  I SWEAR HE AND I MADE EYE CONTACT!!

ADDTIONAL COMMENTS: At the beginning, I did watch the auditions with Jerome for the singing contestant.  Songbird was great, and I took lots of pictures.  Then I tried to hide my "regular" camera at the bottom of my purse, and I got in with it!!

Also, at one point, I became convinced Mary from Cary was on our row.  Everytime Jerome came by, he said hello to her or hugged her.  Finally, at the end I went up to her and said, "Are you Mary from Cary?"  She looked perplexed and said, "What?"  I repeated it and she said, "No." And up close I could see it was not.

During the long note context, Clay won!!
Also, he did a kind of "shimmy" dance to "Chain of Fools."

I know this is long, and I hope I don't lose this post.  I've started it twice!!
I left things out, but this is all I can remember.  We spent the night, about 4 hours at our hotel, then left for home the next morning, and I arrived at my house at 1:30.  Just in time to chance to concert clothes for GRAND PRAIRIE!!

THAT REVIEW TOMORROW:  HINT! FIRST ROW SEATS!!!

Prissy

If I've misspelled words , blame the keyboard!!

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #548 on: September 09, 2004, 04:08:01 AM »

Let me add about the Houston experience:

I got the chance to talk briefly to Boca on Bozena's cell phone. I was thrilled to speak to Boca; but what she has been through with this hurricane!! MY heart goes out to her and all of our Florida friends.

Also, at one point, brazen gal that I can be, I left my seat and went down to the center aisle and got two pictures in before someone tapped me on my shoulder and told me to sit down!!

I must add that besides the other Claymaniacs mentioned earlier, I met Fantasy and Claysjoy, who would have been sitting by Money and me, except we moved to the front row of our section. Also, Fhmmany 2, I got to say hello, too.

In fact, I would hear different ones saying, Hello Prissy! Now, it may have been because I had P R I S S Y letters on my vest!! Or they may have known me from here. Anyway, I was thrilled to meet everyone that was there!!

Carol was a great trip leader. She drove us all the way and back from Houston. She arranged for our hotel. She shifted people to better seats.
THANK YOU, CAROL! YOU'RE THE BEST!!

Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #549 on: September 09, 2004, 07:01:22 AM »

I've been trying to decide where to post my review - OCD, Houston Cellcert, Review Section in Summer Tour 2004, etc. - It seems like everyone posts them in different places, but since Prissy posted hers here, I'll just tag along.

PreParty: We left from my daughter's house in south Louisiana around noon. As some of you know, I've been Clayverting her slowly for months. I was so happy that she decided that we had to have a poster for our back window "Don't Worry Clay!-We're On Our Way!" - and I was proud of our sign until I got to the PreParty and saw THE CAR - someone had a life-size mannequin on the roof of their car - complete with ice pack on its head - and on the window was painted "Help! I've Thudded and I Can't Get Up!" I knew right away I was in the right place. (I have a picture of this car - I wish I had found out who owned it - but I don't know to post pictures yet). The PreParty was so much fun - I introduced myself to HoustonClayFan and to SongBird right after we got there. I also found another Louisiana fan - AkinsAngel - who I have been talking to through email for months. (She also brought her daughter, who she is also Clayverting). There were 10 tables that seated 12 each, but there were many people standing - I think there were at least 160 people at the party, mabe more. At first we were at a table with a great group from Oklahoma. They left after about an hour, though, because they had WON A MEET AND GREET - I didn't get a chance to ask how. They were replaced by another great group from New Orleans (they also had a friend from New York with them). It was great to meet fans from all over - they had all heard of Claymaniacs, and they all said they would visit.  Since we ended up being an all-Louisiana table, we talked about forming a Louisiana Clay Fan Club - something we really need. At the end of the party Ann - MoneyHoney4 Clay - came to our table when the Claymaniacs table left for the concert. I had thought that probably everyone at that table was from this board, but I had not gone over because they were sitting where games were being played. I thought I would have a chance later, but they left before I could. We followed the shuttle bus over to the Reliant and got there around 6:30.

PreConcert: This is weird - I will never forget this. I had emailed the Reliant and asked about thir camera policy - I even posted their answer to me in Got Clay. We were so early that we were parked right outside the doors. We could tell that they had taped up signs that said "Disposable Cameras Only". (I did not know it, but at 9:24 that morning the Reliant had emailed me again to tell me that the camera policy had changed for this concert). I had my good camera with me with my "big" zoom lens and I also had a disposable camera just in case. I was going to leave my good camera in the car when I saw the signs, but my daughter insisted that I take it up to the door, planning to take it back to the car when they refused to let it in. The biggest guy I've ever seen (and my husband is 6'5" tall) was checking bags.(His name was Howard). He was shining a flashlight into purses and bags. When I got to him, I spoke and held my bag out to him. He looked me straight in the eye (did not look at my bag at all) and said "Have A Great Time Tonight". I have a theory that the Reliant  employees did not like having someone change their policy and they were not too worried about letting cameras in. My daughter, on the other hand, thinks that the Clay Gods knew it was my first concert and how much I wanted pictures - I like her theory better!

The Concert:  Ben Jellen was a good looking, talented kid, but he is no Clay. We were respectful and listened and he had some young fans there that kept yelling that they loved him - I was glad about that, because it must be hard to open for Clay.I don't know anything else to say  about Clay that hasn't already been said, but I just know that if it is in my power, I will never miss another concert tour. He was wonderful, as  was the entire group. I hope they are doing a concert DVD, because I would like to hear Clay and Jacob, Quiana, and Angela sing together again - their harmony together just is inspiring. I don't think the concert could have been any better. The floor area was full - everyone down there stood, danced, and sang. We were in the risers on the side, and just had great seats. No one up where I was stood until Invisible and Solitaire, but we all sang, clapped, and just had a great time. We met even more Clay fans  sitting around us- some from North Carolina, too - and it was wonderful to be around so many other people who love Clay. I do want to say that when Clay sang  You Were There I knew and understood for the first time who Clay really is as a man - you could just see it in his face and body. The dancer and singer chosen were both really good, and I don't think Clay could have been any better vocally. My daughter (who really hasn't watch him much since AI2) just kept talking about his personality and about how sweet he was to everyone - and he was! The video of him being thrown off the crane at Six Flags was scarey - he is getting too brave - but it's good to know he can get out and have fun - as he put it "I got out of my hotel room".

Post Concert: We had given Ann  (MoneyHoney4Clay) my cell number so that she could follow us out of Houston on her way back to New Orleans. We met her outside, and she was talking to Prissy when I met her, so I got to meet her, too, Ann followed us all the way to Sulphur, Louisiana, where my daughter lives. She got off of the interstate there to buy gas, and still had about 3 1/2 hours to drive alone in the middle of the night. I hope she had a safe rest of the way home journey. I stopped by a one-hour photo lab on my way home yesterday. All of the pictures my daughter took with my camera are great - none of the pictures I took with the disposable came out at all - too dark - including the ones of the jumbotron (and I was sitting almost next to the screen). If Howard had not allowed my camera in, I would not have gotten a single picture. It was a great experience, one that I plan to have many more times.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
songbird457
« Reply #550 on: September 12, 2004, 11:54:59 AM »

Well, as promised - here is my review.

As most of you know I flew out to see the Houston concert the weekend before and had an awesome time staying with Colleen (Houstonclayfan) for Labor Day weekend.
The day of the concert, Colleen and I went to the pre-party which was at a hotel right across from the Reliant. The party was at 3:00 so we had a good couple hrs before I wanted to head to Reliant to audition for Jerome.
At the party, we found Dudley, Bozena, LiftCLayup, Clay'sJulie, and Prissy and sat with them. We also found Moneyhoney4clay and CLay'sJoy (who actually bought extra tickets Colleen had - woo hoo). What wonderful, sweet people. It was so great to see that Bozena had made it from Florida safely!
Before I go on - IF I FORGOT ANYONE I MET PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I know we saw Fhmmany2 at some point too. It was fun because we saw a few others who had been at the Fort wayne concert. One of the ladies, had bought BAF lights and gave them to me and Colleen. It was so sweet.
At the party there were games and contests - even a singing contest - which seemed kind of rigged (anyone else agree?).
It was there we were introduced to one of the little boys who auditioned for Jerome. He was Asian and had a friend with him. The Asian boy had a red shirt that said "Not William Hung" on the front and "He bangs" on the back. His friends' shirt was red also but said 'Not William Hungs' friend". It was hilarious. he sang This is the Night for all of us and did really well. He was the only one who got to compete though in the pre-party contest. aFter much social time, mingling, photo taking, etc. A bunch of us headed to Reliant to wait for Jerome.
Thank you everyone who cheered me on as i worked my way up to audition for him again. I was hoping maybe he'd remember me a little (haha yeah right) from Fort Wayne but obviously the little girl stole his heart so he picked her (and not the "Not-william hung" guy - we were shocked)/ Which by the way, the 2 boys ended up sitting right next to Colleen and i in the 10th row. So everyone kept coming up to him saying he did an excellent job and should be chosen. nuff said!
I was excited though to see Jerome again. Once we got inside the arena, we noticed there was a table for gifts and such. Unfortunately we hdan't brought anything but I did have a yellow ribbon from the week before that Shannon (ilovetowrite) had made us. I took it out and put www.claymaniacs.com on it and signed my name and Colleen's and Shannons and I put: Thank you Clay. God Bless! We love you! or osmething like that. Let's hope he gets the ribbon this time.  Wink

We found our seats early on so we had plenty of time. colleen and I eagerly waited for Claysjoy to get here so she could get the extra ticket we had. She found us eventually and she's such a sweetheart too.

One disappointing thing was that Bozena and ClaysJulie had front row seats and they had told Julie that she could come straight from one of the doors to be close to her seat. WEll, she had to enter from way in the back and they didn't have any wheelchairs available, so we were a bit peeved about that. I know she had agreat time in the front though. At one point, Dudley (?) was in the front w/ her cell phone with Philly and Jerome actually talked on the phone to her!  shocking

Ben Jelen opened up and he was ok, but we wre all ready for CLay. The catwalk came out to about row 5 so we were still pretty close w/ row 10. Clay came out w/ WTSHNN and blew us away. Perfect Day was awesome as well. He was so animated and happy and told us asbout how they had all had time off. They went to Six Flaggs (we thought it was the Houston one - sooooo close to where we were  - where Colleen lives) but it was another one in Texas. they showed the clip of course though of the bungee jumping and it was hilarious.

The dancer was from Houston (I think) and she was really cute. Probably in her 20's, long brown hair, very pretty. ANd she was an awesome dancer up there w/ the group. Then of course, Clay talked about "Withough You" and brought out the cute blonde 11 year old to sing with. It was so sweet - just like in Clio when he chose Conner, he got down on one knee to sing with them. Although this was my last chance to audition because I have no more concerts, it is always sweet to see Clay sing with kids.

As usual his Run to Me brought me to tears. I don't know wht it is but it brings me to so much emotion, it's amazing. The James Taylor set was awesome as always. Clay sure was getting his groove on with Angela too. They are so cute. i just love all the chemistry between the band members, singers, and CLay. Jacob still had his sunglasses on - don't know if he was trying to look cool or if he was still recovering from pink eye. Ick!
Bob adn Linda came up right behind us before the cocnert too. THey had driven 900 miles this time to get to this concert. I wish I oculd be them!!! DAng.
It was also Susan (aikenseeker's) bday so I got to talk to her on the phone too. She was so sweet and very cute sounding. We made sure she got a good claying on her bday. Colleen also gave part of a cellcert to Ros-de-anna!!
You Were there was the best ever I thought (so far). To see him up there singing from his soul, is just amazing - again, I was brought to tears. POYB always makes me be proud to be a fan and anxious for Aladdin. And then of course TITN with all the clips is just a time of nostalgia for me. It's like walking down a huge street of CLay events and stopping at each one, remembering each performance that I've seen or taped.
I know I'm missing a lot but I'm sure I will be back to post more.

ONce again we left when Solitaire started to try to get a good spot to wait for the bus. There just just a rope prettyn much to barricade us and we waited at least a half hr I'd say (probably longer) for him to come out. He didn't walk by us, but they drove him by us and he was in the passenger seat waving. I was so close to the bus I could almost touch the window where he was sitting at. My picture didn't come out that I tried to take of him, but he was smiling, waving, his spiked hair and blue shirt drove right by us. *sigh* So close to him once again.

If I think of more, I will post later. But that's the jist of it.  
LiftClayUp
Claymaniac

« Reply #551 on: September 12, 2004, 12:07:55 PM »

I guess it is better late than never.  Prissy pretty much related the trip for you.  She takes notes and doesn't miss much.  At the preparty when I walked in someone called out my name and I turned and it was Dudley.    Houston and Songbird were at that table and it was good to see Houston again.  It was great to meet Songbird, Bozena and Julie.  Songbird had made  us yellow ribbons with a star on it, and gave us a tiny can of Claydough.  I watched he audition for Jerome and scooted around toward the back where I could take a good picture of her.  She really has a great voice.  I was so disappointed that they didn't pick her.

I met Moneyhoney quickly at the concert.    There were several vacant seats in my 8th row.  So just after Ben Jelen I went looking for Prissy and Vanessa.  Couldn't find them so I took two other TexasClayFans that I did find up to the front.  I knew I couldn't move Houston and Songbird because Jerome had Renee's seat number and I knew how much she wanted to sing with Clay.  They were only a couple of rows behind me so it wouldn't have been much of an improvement.  I went looking again for Vanessa after Clay's first set and found her.  She was so excited and was thrilled to be so close.

Thanks to my friend Dudley for the great seat........Who ended up on the front row with Bozena.

The Houston traffic wasn't bad going to the arena or coming back.  Thanks to Amerisuites for such great directions.  We followed Dudley to the arena but we kept catching lights and a light rail along with a light once.  She waited on us and one of the girls with me kept her  in sight.  As Prissy said with the handicap thingy hanging in my window we got a great parking place.

We were supposed to meet at the van after the concert an decide where to go from there.  Didn't happen.  Prissy was the only one that went to the van.   She explained the set up for the buses leaving.  Clay's bus was parked inside Reliant.  I walked down the rope looking fo the rest of my group and ran across Dudley, then Blownaway.  Found the group and  Vanessa and I walked toward the door the bus would be exiting.  The bus had a hard time making the turn and I was digging for my camera.  The lights were on and Mr. Wonderful was right up front grinning and waving.  I forgot to push the button that makes the flash go off so I doubt that the picture I took will be worth a flip.

We all made it back to the van and actually didn't get lost getting back to the freeway or hitting any of our other road connections.  When I get tired I drive slower and slower.  I was having a hard time keeping minimum speed.  There were six of up looking for the last exit to get to our hotel.  We missed it and ended up at a Whataburger in Spring Texas.  I think it was meant to be because after that horrible Pizza at the preparty we were hungry.  And tired.

One of the employees at Whataburger gave us directions and the original problem was that the street - the beltway- wasn't called that.  Can't remember the name now but we hit it on the way back.

Great Concert, great  fans, great city.............

Clay is our gift from GOD!!!!!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [28] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx