gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:58:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 293
Total: 293

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DESPERADOS IN EL DORADOS HEAD TO COLORADO TO SEE CLAY!  (Read 51691 times)
tiff
UltimateFan

« Reply #400 on: September 02, 2004, 09:03:52 PM »

major screaming during hight notes..you were thereeeeeeeee calmed down now..some screaming in back...how beautiful...how much more i can take almost in tears here..crowd still screaming end ofsong hight notes really really high wow wowo wowowowowowoowowowo major screaminglllllllllcan this guy do it or what......house coming down.......

INTRO to TITN
When the world wasn't upside down..........

SHOWING VIDEO BEFORE TITN..EVERYONE SCREAMS AT AMAZING FANS..THE SONG THAT STARTED IT ALL..THIS IS THE NIGHT!!

TITN
Talking about the amazing year he has had. Crowd is roaring! The song that started it all.....this song just makes me tingly and teary. What an amazing ride we have all been on this year. Screams huge Lift me up in your eyes... screams Huge huge screams. This is the night....after tonight we will never be lonely again.... WOW!!! He is so on!!! Perfect! Awsome glory note!!!!!!!!!!!!

"And the one poor child who saved this world, and there's ten million more who probably could if we all just stopped and said a prayer for them" - Goo Goo Dolls, 'Better Days'
songbird457
« Reply #401 on: September 02, 2004, 09:03:57 PM »

argh!

YWT!! Just hearing about it makes me wanna  Cry! again and again and again.....

*sigh*
cjrmax
« Reply #402 on: September 02, 2004, 09:04:43 PM »

Yes, I think his grandmother makes it for him. Do you actually know how to make it? Sounds just yucky!

I have no idea how to make it - and I don't want to know!!!
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #403 on: September 02, 2004, 09:05:20 PM »

12 hours until the Raleigh tickets go on sale!!!!
:duel
ILClaymate
« Reply #404 on: September 02, 2004, 09:05:29 PM »

ILClaymate
« Reply #405 on: September 02, 2004, 09:06:46 PM »

LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #406 on: September 02, 2004, 09:08:07 PM »

Carol... I will pm you right after the cellcert.  Stay tuned! :elefant
songbird457
« Reply #407 on: September 02, 2004, 09:08:11 PM »

Christie,
Perhaps you combine these two recipes?

Lima Bean Casserole
(for crockpot cookers) 1 pound dry lima beans 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 tablespoon molasses 1 tablespoon dry mustard
1/4 to 1/2 cup butter 1/2 cup sour cream

Cover beans with water. Drain, refill pot with water to cover beans, bring to boil and simmer till soft. Drain. In crockpot, mix beans and butter. Mix together sugar, salt, mustard. Sprinkle on beans. Stir molasses and sour cream together, pour over beans and mix all together. Cover and cook in crockpot on low for 4 to 6 hours. Makes 6 servings.

Butter Bean Custard Pie 1 cup large white butter beans, dried 2 eggs
3 cups water 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
2 cups white sugar 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 cup butter or margarine 1/4 teaspoon cream (half and half)
1 tablespoon vanilla extract 1 unbaked 9 inch pie shell
1 pinch salt  

Soak dried beans in water overnight. The next morning, take hull off beans. Cook until well done in water. Do not add seasoning. Drain; mash beans. Add sugar, flour, butter, vanilla, eggs and salt to beans. Mix well. Add cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon and cream. Blend together. Pour into a 9-inch unbaked pie shell. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 to 45 minutes. Makes 1 - 9 inch pie.
:sick
tiff
UltimateFan

« Reply #408 on: September 02, 2004, 09:08:17 PM »

Barb say just a beautiful man nothing else to say...film clip on grease jacket crowd going wild...titn..wearing stripped jacket tight jeans..lift me up in your eyes ...crowd singing with him .....huge screaming...forever for this .showing SNL picture....crow screaming wildly...in your eyes if you told me that this...boy is he on..voice so pure and strong....bing crosby? couldnt hear...cutting out a little...ok can hear now..lift me up in you eyes.......what a crow we have...high note...crow yelpping...monster mega screaming...this is the night.......someone better issue an earthquake waring for colorado this crowd is causing it..talking now..video showing picture of book cover...thanking fans..says will never be able to thank us enough...Invisible.

So totally appreciates the support. All the things he's gotten to do in the last year and a half - some of them twice. All thanks to crowds like you.

This is for you. If you know the words, sing along.
Whatcha doing tonight?
Your turn!
If I was INVISIBLE.

"And the one poor child who saved this world, and there's ten million more who probably could if we all just stopped and said a prayer for them" - Goo Goo Dolls, 'Better Days'
cjrmax
« Reply #409 on: September 02, 2004, 09:09:46 PM »

Renee - they both sound horrible!!!!

And way too much trouble!  If it involves more than bowling water or microwaving, its beyond my talents!
ILClaymate
« Reply #410 on: September 02, 2004, 09:09:51 PM »

ILClaymate
« Reply #411 on: September 02, 2004, 09:10:44 PM »

tiff
UltimateFan

« Reply #412 on: September 02, 2004, 09:10:44 PM »

INVISIBLE
Can't thank fans enough....make happy...can't understand everything he is saying. He sounds so happy.

Really working the crowd. Crowd singing with him......dancing...shaking.....Inviiiiiiiiiissssssssible
nothing without you...screams

Wait I already am........invisbile. Crowd is out of control!!!WOW Major huge screems!!!!!! forever!!!!!!!

claydevotee
« Reply #413 on: September 02, 2004, 09:11:03 PM »

It think we were standing there waiting for him to come out for a good 45min atleast. Don't ya think Renee??

ANGELA, I think I was standing way over on the opposite end from you guys  along the fence.  It must have been at least 45 minutes.  But I remembered how excited we all were when we saw that he was starting his "assembly line handshakes" on our side.

Did I tell you guys that all I was able to say to Clay after he shook my hand was "God bless you, young man".         I think that's right up there with "I don't think I'll be seeing Clay again until 1995".  

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #414 on: September 02, 2004, 09:11:52 PM »

Quote from: cjrmax
Renee - they both sound horrible!!!!

And way too much trouble!  If it involves more than bowling water or microwaving, its beyond my talents!

CHRISTIE, JUST BUY THE LAD A KRISPY KREME AND BE DONE WITH IT... lmao
tessie
« Reply #415 on: September 02, 2004, 09:12:15 PM »

Christie.....I don't know how in the world Clay got to be so cute with all of the horrible things he likes to eat!
tessie
« Reply #416 on: September 02, 2004, 09:13:31 PM »

Il....that is a great picture....is that a clutch?
cjrmax
« Reply #417 on: September 02, 2004, 09:13:44 PM »

Christie.....I don't know how in the world Clay got to be so cute with all of the horrible things he likes to eat!

I have to agree, Carol!  It seems his taste in food is as bad as his taste in clothes!!

But its all part of his irresistible charm!!
ILClaymate
« Reply #418 on: September 02, 2004, 09:13:56 PM »

Thea!  I didn't say anything about your wonderful words to Clay...I waited to let you mention it!!!  Wink  Hey I didn't even look at his beautiful face...just at his HANDS!!  
ILClaymate
« Reply #419 on: September 02, 2004, 09:15:21 PM »

Quote from: tessie
Il....that is a great picture....is that a clutch?

Yeah, I couldn't believe I actually got a picture of it even though it is blurry.  It was very fast!!  The original picture is much better than the scanned one.
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx