gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:45:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 307
Total: 307

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DESPERADOS IN EL DORADOS HEAD TO COLORADO TO SEE CLAY!  (Read 51699 times)
ILClaymate
« Reply #380 on: September 02, 2004, 08:51:56 PM »

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #381 on: September 02, 2004, 08:53:41 PM »

Quote from: tessie
Quote from: Pamela

And miss Solitaire?  No can do.  I guess Clay will once again have to miss out on touching me.  Too bad, that.  Wink

Pamela....we can just hold out big bowls of mac n' cheese and he will knock everyone else down just to get to us!

OHHHH!  Good one tessie!  Or, some Hot Pockets perhaps?
cjrmax
« Reply #382 on: September 02, 2004, 08:54:07 PM »

I think Clay must be getting out of Dodge faster than he used to.  In Greensboro, we stayed for Solitaire, went to the bathroom, chit-chatted outside the venue, went to the opposite side of the building from where the buses were, slowly walked all the way around the building, stood around and watched Raleigh pee, waited some more and still got to shake Clay's hand!!

He wasn't in any hurry that night!
songbird457
« Reply #383 on: September 02, 2004, 08:54:36 PM »

Quote from: ILClaymate

Aww Angela,
I love it! Doncha wish that would have been our Krispy Kreme in FW w/ him messing around w/ us.... Wink
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #384 on: September 02, 2004, 08:54:48 PM »

OOO LOOK AT THOSE EYES, THAT SMILE--WANT TO EAT HIM UP

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
tiff
UltimateFan

« Reply #385 on: September 02, 2004, 08:54:53 PM »

INTRODUCING THE BAND NOW..COLORADO DO YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT THEY CAN DO? ROSEANNA!!

MOAM was sheer perfection.

STO rocked it. Clayniac said something about Clay and Quiana were having so much fun and Jacob was making whoa sounds.

ISY - what is there to say that we haven't said a thousand times before? AWESOME!

COF tonight

Rosaaaaaaaaaaaannnnna

All I wanna tell you is that now you never, ever have to compromise. Rosaaaaaanna

lordy lordy lordy rosanna....belting it out..air sax ..come on clay let loose...he is...jumping about.....crow is screaming and screaming...wearing flig flops? not sure but what i heard...alll bouncing around clay playing air drumss.......rockn out...take it guys and he is gone..change time.....

Talking alot....wished I could tell what he is saying.

ROSANNA
Oh Lordy......air sax next to Jacob.....Bam Bam Bam ..... meet you all the way. WOW awsome high notes! Just had to pick myself up off of the floor! Whew! Love it Love it Love it!

Gone to change

"And the one poor child who saved this world, and there's ten million more who probably could if we all just stopped and said a prayer for them" - Goo Goo Dolls, 'Better Days'
songbird457
« Reply #386 on: September 02, 2004, 08:55:26 PM »

And miss Solitaire?  No can do.  I guess Clay will once again have to miss out on touching me.  Too bad, that.  Wink

Pamela....we can just hold out big bowls of mac n' cheese and he will knock everyone else down just to get to us!

I will hold some pitchers of sweet tea!!!  
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #387 on: September 02, 2004, 08:55:34 PM »

OR PULLED PORK!! :shocked
tessie
« Reply #388 on: September 02, 2004, 08:56:30 PM »

Who is going to make the lima bean pie that he likes?
ILClaymate
« Reply #389 on: September 02, 2004, 08:57:48 PM »

Christie, he wasn't fast coming out at Ft. Wayne, we just wanted to be right up at the fence and not way in the back.  It also depends on where you are sitting and if it is close to the exit and on what side you are on.  I was on the closest side and right near the exit in Ft Wayne and I was able to hear all of Solitaire and still was standing at the fence and touched both of his arms.

It think we were standing there waiting for him to come out for a good 45min atleast.  Don't ya think Renee??
songbird457
« Reply #390 on: September 02, 2004, 08:58:13 PM »

:ill

Not I....
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #391 on: September 02, 2004, 08:58:31 PM »

I THINK CHRISTIE WOULD PROBABLY WANT TO DO THE HONOR...:flirt
tiff
UltimateFan

« Reply #392 on: September 02, 2004, 08:58:48 PM »

BAND ROCKING OUT...GOING TO CHANGE NOW! WE ALL kNOW WHAT'S COMING NEXT!

You were there
Wonder how it must have felt
When David stood to face Goliath on a hill
I Imagine that he shook with all his might
Until you took his hand and held on tight
You were there
You were there

Sounds particularly reverent tonight

the band is rockn out...walla having the time of her life can hear her loud and clear...major screaming..now band done..here comes the girls and jacob...musice started..YWT..crowd quite..here he comes...now major screams...slowing down. how awesome is this song..must take a second to absorbe it...oh my..you were there you were here..his voice is definately from GOD.....what a song what a message...what a man...some screaming now...white suit yellow light like a angel from God...

YWT

Powerful Powerful song......you are the God who understands You are the strength when we have none ...... You were there You were there

YOU WERE ALWAYS THEEEEEERRRRE

GLORIOUS this just touches your soul. Gives me chills. God has definitely blessed Clay with an amazing voice.

YOU WERE THERE...SO AMAZING, THIS SONG IS SO PRETTY! HERE COMES THE BIG BUILD UP! YOU WERE THE VICTOR AND THE KING, THE CALM IN ABRAHAM..WOW!!

"And the one poor child who saved this world, and there's ten million more who probably could if we all just stopped and said a prayer for them" - Goo Goo Dolls, 'Better Days'
cjrmax
« Reply #393 on: September 02, 2004, 08:59:00 PM »

He likes lima bean pie????  doh
claydevotee
« Reply #394 on: September 02, 2004, 08:59:11 PM »

Dev.....You can't go.....1995 remember!

TESSIE, I am never going to live that one down....You're not the only one who noticed that.  It's not even worth going back to edit that post.  Now you all know that I truly suffer from brain fog.

CHRISTIE:  I would love to come to Charlotte and/or Raleigh....As said to WISCONSIN earlier:  "Mr. D and I are still in negotiations" over said issue.
Will keep ya'll updated.
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #395 on: September 02, 2004, 09:01:38 PM »

Tessie wrote:

YUCK!!!! Don't Know
songbird457
« Reply #396 on: September 02, 2004, 09:01:40 PM »

Quote from: ILClaymate
Christie, he wasn't fast coming out at Ft. Wayne, we just wanted to be right up at the fence and not way in the back.  It also depends on where you are sitting and if it is close to the exit and on what side you are on.  I was on the closest side and right near the exit in Ft Wayne and I was able to hear all of Solitaire and still was standing at the fence and touched both of his arms.

It think we were standing there waiting for him to come out for a good 45min atleast.  Don't ya think Renee??

Yeah at least 45 min. It felt like an eternity..... like hrs.... LOL
cjrmax
« Reply #397 on: September 02, 2004, 09:02:07 PM »

tessie wrote:

I THINK CHRISTIE WOULD PROBABLY WANT TO DO THE HONOR...

Theresa, I may be a vegetarian, but I'm not crazy!!!

Although I would like to cook with Clay.  I know the kitchen would get very HOT!!!  Flame
tessie
« Reply #398 on: September 02, 2004, 09:03:05 PM »

Quote from: cjrmax

He likes lima bean pie????  doh

Yes,  I think his grandmother makes it for him.   Do you actually know how to make it?  Sounds just yucky!
cjrmax
« Reply #399 on: September 02, 2004, 09:03:14 PM »

Its midnight here on the east coast!

12 hours until the Raleigh tickets go on sale!!!!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx