gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:50:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 377
Total: 377

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 105 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 8  (Read 133372 times)
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2004, 05:35:19 AM »

Good Morning Everyone,
I got caught up and now I have to get ready to go to the DR. My appointment is for 11 but I have to be ready and downstairs by 10 because I never know what time Community Transportation will pick me up. I'll check in when I get back.

DON'T FORGET REGIS AND KELLY THIS MORNING AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE TODAY. WE WANT OUR BOY TO WIN THIS ONE.

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2004, 05:40:55 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL - FOR THE WALLS OF THE NEW HOME I GIVE YOU....HIS ROYAL STUDLINESS..

Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2004, 05:49:30 AM »

I WENT OVER TO CHECK THE CLAYBOARD BEFORE I LOGGED OFF AND THERE IS A POST OVER THERE THAT SAYS THAT ONLY ONE VOTE PER COMPUTER IS ALLOWED SO ANYONE THAT HAS ACCESS TO MORE THAN ONE COMPUTER PLEASE TRY TO VOTE ON ALL OF THEM.

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2004, 05:57:00 AM »

Lavendar confetti and purple balloons everywhere for Sasha....1000...What will be your new name????  Can't wait to see!

Sasha and AC and Dudley-Thank you for decorating ....such yummy  Drool Clandy for this Tuesday morning!

AC-  Up to 7!!!!!

Prissy-Thank you so much!

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

ILClaymate
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2004, 06:04:44 AM »

Good morning all!  Still trying to get caught up and find out what I missed in a day and a half.  Real life included.  Wasn't able to be on too much last night due to hubby being home and had to spend some time with him (can you believe it??).  LOL  Thats fine, I still plan on lurking and working a bit as well.

JJ, I hope you are ok and just busy.  I've been thinking of you as well.

Prissy, love the pic of your doggies.  They are such good picture takers and oh so cute!

Lynn, I will be praying for you that you may be able to find a better job if possible.  I know you put in way too many hours now and it has to get old.  Also I hope the $$ from the ex-hubby gets better.

Monica, how are ya doing??  Any news yet?

Shannon should be home tonight some time and she is supposed to post when she gets home or else call me so I know she got there ok.  She started writing about her experience yesterday and already had several pages written and was going to do more on the bus ride as well so she said to "be prepared"!!

Her and Lorraine, are you going to be lurking and working??  Anyone else?  Angela or Linda?  I think Philly's boss is back (not sure) so she may not be around like last week.

Janet, thanks for the reminder to vote.  I set my VCR since they are going to replay his performance today.  The website is www.rellyawards.com I believe, atleast that is what they showed yesterday.  Also, if you delete your "cookies" after you vote you should be able to vote again.

AC/Lorraine, since I was gone most of yesterday I didn't get to buy my single, can I still buy some today for them to count in this week's total or did the week end yesterday??  That's great news about the amazon ranking!

I got a few more pictures scanned last night so I'll post some in here today while "lurking"!!

Have a great day all!!
{{CLAYHUGS}} :huggles
Angela
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2004, 06:09:11 AM »

Smack Drool Flame

i'm heading off to bed!! i'm tired than i usually am!! it's only 9:05am!! i went to JJ's profile and her last post to date was Thursday August 26th at 4:54pm Ohio time.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
ILClaymate
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2004, 06:30:36 AM »

I just went to www.rellyawards.com to vote and it did let me vote more than once.  I'm not sure if it will count but it did let me do it so I don't know.  Just thought I'd let you all know.
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

OCD
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2004, 06:49:55 AM »

Like ILClaymate, I, too, was able to vote more than once!!

I hope the votes count!

Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2004, 07:05:42 AM »

Prissy, oh what a beautiful picture of the Shelties.  They pose so beautifully.  Have they been for a ride in the car since your trip to your sisters?

Pepe

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
ILClaymate
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2004, 07:06:11 AM »

I think they should Prissy because at the end I get the thank you for voting message so I assume they will count.
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2004, 07:07:58 AM »

Boca, sounds like you my lady need to get some rest.  Can't have you getting sick.

Her, good morning to you!  Hope your days are getting brighter and your smiles are getting wider.

Pepe

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2004, 07:15:48 AM »

Sasha, 1000 posts!!! :skip  :elefant  Congratulations
Thanks for the wonderful pictures to start my day.

Bozena, you and the kitties can come stay with me in Tennessee!

Janet, why have you been keeping this talent of yours hidden.. Wonderful poem.  

Wordsmith, Lynn I am a Vinnie fan.  41 years old and still going strong.  I hope things get better for you dear.  Good things happen to good people and you have a heart of gold.    

Off to fix some breakfast, Philly is late again.

Evelyn, hope you are doing okay today after surgery on your eye.

Pepe (Clay's Personal Chef)

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2004, 07:17:17 AM »

Woody, I have to remind you for next session if we could get us a Claymaid for the cottage?  Maybe once a month.

Pepe

dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2004, 07:19:33 AM »

JUST SAW HIS CLAYDELICIOUS ON REGIS AND KELLEY....MAN IS HE ONE  Flame  SEXALICIOUS MAN     HE REVES UP MY ENGINE    
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2004, 07:22:14 AM »

well, i'm bouncing back in here for one final time before i go to bed. i was looking through Clay pictures and none caught my eye...well, they all caught my eye but they've been posted here already!

dudley: what was he doing? was it a clip from the past or something? Flame

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

OCD
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2004, 07:29:45 AM »

Pepe,

Hubby and I will be traveling the latter part of September, and the puppies will have another car ride to our friends in East Texas where they will stay while we are gone.  We learned our lesson and will give them the medication before we put them in the car.

ILClaymate,

I will just continue to vote, then.

Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2004, 07:36:17 AM »

THE SHY ONE ENTERS THE NEW SESSION CENTER... SHE SMILES AND LIKES WHAT SHE SEES...

THE SHY ONE IS A LITTLE TIRED SINCE FATHER BLARNEY MADE HER CLEAN THE WHOLE RECTORY OF ST. CLAYTON'S THIS MORNING..

SHE TRIED TO PROTEST HER INNOCENCE :mad  BUT FATHER BLARNEY THOUGHT IT WAS A BUNCH OF

SHE BRINGS SOME FLORDA SQUEEZE OJ FOR MAMA BOCA AND BRINGS  EGGS BENEDICT, BUTTERMILK PANCAKES,  FRUIT SALAD AND SINGLE ORDER OF "PHILADELPHIA SCRAPPLE FOR THE SHY ONE" SHE PLACES THEM ON THE KITCHEN COUNTER..

SHE WILL TRY TO BE LIKE AN INNOCENT :sheep  

BECAUSE HER TUSHY IS JUST ON A TAD OF THE SORE SIDE Spank me!

AT LUNCH THE SHY ONE MIGHT CONDUCT ANOTHER HOW TO THUD 101 CLASS.

THE SHY ONE BRINGS  A DOSE OF VITAMIN "C"

MANY THANKS TO OUR WEB PRINCESS PAMELA BABY FOR THIS PIC :flirt

LOVE YA

PHILLY
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2004, 07:43:21 AM »

EGGS BENEDICT, BUTTERMILK PANCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!    

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2004, 07:48:01 AM »

MORNIG ALL MY FRIENDS,LISTENING TO THE CD GIVEN TO ME BY MAMMA DEV SHE IS A REAL HOOT, I AM DEPRESSED THIS A,M.CANNOT BELEIVE IT IS OVER SITTING HERE WITH TEARS RUNNING DOWN MY CHEEKS,BEING SICK DOES NOT HELP.CAN BARELY HOLD MY HEAD UP.
                  APPARENTLY JULIE DID NOT READ MY POST ABOUT ME TOUCHING TUMMY LOL
                     CT,I CAUGHT HIM WITH MY FINGERTIPS,IT WAS NOT A FULL PLEDGED TUMMY RUB BUT THE BEST I COULD DO,WOW JUST BLOWS MY MIND AND A HAND TOUCH,A TWINKLE IN HIS EYE WHILE BRIEF WAS STILL A TWINKLE,i WISH I HAD ANOTHER CONCERT BUT NO $$$$ FOR IT,I AM KINDA SATISFIED BUT CAN NEVER GET ENOUH OMC,CAN WE.WATCHED KELLY AND REGIS WATCHED CLAY THEN LEFT COULD NOT WATCH ANY OTHERS, I HAVE CAUGHT UP BUT YOU ALL ARE JUST MOVIN SO FAST,35 OR MORE PAGES SINCE SUNDAY,I AM TRYING TO FIND OTHER REVIEWS POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRCTION.

MY DAUGHTER HAD A GOOD TIME,ONE THING SHE DOES NOT UNDERSTAND IS HOW PEOPLE CAN GO TO SO MANY CONCERTS,
THIS IS WHERE WE CLASH,SHE DOES NOT UNDERSTAND FULLY .BUT SHE IS A REAL SWEETHEART MOST OF THE TIME,YOUNG ONE DID NOT EVEN WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT,BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES,I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HER OH WELL ENOUGH ,WELL I AM REALLY SICK HAVE NOT FELT THIS BAD FOR A YEAR.SO I WILL TALK LATER.LOVE TO ALL, GLORY NOTE

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
ILClaymate
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2004, 08:04:34 AM »

Glory, I'm sorry to hear you aren't feeling good.  Go rest and take care of yourself, ok??  I'm glad your daughter had a good time.  

{{CLAYHUGS}} :huggles
Angela
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 105 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx