gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 11:57:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 145
Total: 145

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Clay: Internet Links  (Read 15394 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« on: October 28, 2003, 05:42:41 PM »

CLAY'S OFFICIAL FAN CLUB
Register now for access to ticket presales, meet and greet passes, an "@clayonline.com" email address, a members only forum, your own blog, Clay's journal in his own words and more!
CLAY'S OFFICIAL WEBSITE (FLASH)
CLAY'S OFFICIAL WEBSITE (HTML)
Download the video or mp3 of Invisible, watch the AOL: Live Sessions, get ringtones, buddy icons and wallpaper, join the official Fan Club and more! (Select FLASH or HTML)
RCA WEBSITE
The general website for RCA records.  Check here for mentions of Clay appearances, awards and industry recognition.
CLAY'S WEB STORE
The Official Clay Aiken Web Store is open for business!  Go here for all your tour memorabilia and official merchandise – shirts, caps, posters, buttons, magnets, keychains, stickers, programs and more!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE BUBEL/AIKEN FOUNDATION
"Sometimes the world needs a voice…Let it be yours. The Bubel/Aiken Foundation will serve to bridge the gap now existing for young people with developmental disabilities between full inclusion and today's reality. While on staff at the YMCA, Clay watched as children with special needs were turned away from programs due either to the lack of staff members trained specifically in working with the disabled or a staffer to participant ratio that was too high to provide the necessary support."
CLAY'S UNICEF PROFILE
Clay Aiken was appointed U.S. Fund for UNICEF National Ambassador in 2004.
THE BUBEL/AIKEN FOUNDATION STORE
"The Bubel/Aiken Foundation continues to be moved by the generosity of people everywhere who have chosen to help make a difference in the lives of young people with developmental disabilities. This spirit of caring and compassion has lifted a dream of inclusion for all from the realm of impossibility and turned it toward becoming our new shared reality."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WRAL-TV RALEIGH CLAY PAGE
Watch video clips of Clay's recent and past visits, his interviews with WRAL's Lynda Loveland and photos from his journey to stardom.  All from a local perspective.
NEWS 14 CAROLINA CLAY SEARCH
NBC 17 CLAY ARCHIVES
More local news coverage of Clay, these are their archive or search pages.
WRAL-FM RALEIGH
This is the website for Raleigh AC station MIX 101.5.  There are links on their site to photos of Clay in the studio and audio of interviews; scroll down to 'Clay Aiken Links.'
KIIS FM LA CLAY PAGE
Go here and listen to TITN and BOTW! Lots of hits on these links will show support for Clay. Whenever you need a break, a moment of solace and joy in the hustle and bustle of your busy day, go here and get taken away!   :D
CHARLOTTE OBSERVER
Clay has a page on the Charlotte newspaper's on line site.  Check here for local coverage.  Registration required.
RALEIGH NEWS OBSERVER
No specific page for Clay, but this is the link to the Raleigh newspaper.
CLAY'S AMAZON PAGE
ROCK ON TV
CLAY'S ROLLING STONE PAGE
See articles, ebay listings and lots of pictures!  You can rate Clay as an artist, post on the Clay forum and write concert reviews as well!  
CLAY'S VH1 ARTIST PAGE
Click here for easy access to Clay's VH1 artist page, featuring news, music downloads, a discussion forum, tour information and more.
CLAY'S MTV ARTIST PAGE
Click here for Clay's MTV page, featuring audio and video links for Invisible, a TRL voting link and articles!
CLAY'S AOL PAGE Biography, discography, audio and video music downloads!
YAHOO LAUNCH MUSIC Sign in to Yahoo and rate Clay's songs to make him one of Yahoo's Top Artists!
YAHOO LAUNCH VIDEO Sign in to Yahoo and rate Clay's videos!  Move him up the chart!  (Yahoo Launch is monitored by Nielsen)
ARTIST DIRECT Downloads, song clips, biography.
CLAY'S ABOUT.COM ARTIST PAGE Trivia, biography, links.
CLAY EXPRESSIONS FOR AIM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Musicians and singers who have performed and/or toured with Clay:

MUSICAL DIRECTORS
S'von Ringo - keyboards, current musical director (SOLO, JNT04, JBT)
Jason Halbert- keyboards, musical director (IND)
Andy Abad - lead guitar, musical director (JNT05)

BAND
Daniel Pearson - bass
Felix "D-Kat" Pollard - drums
Maureen Baker - keyboards
Clarence Allen- keyboards
Danny Weissfeld - lead guitar
Derek Wyatt - drums, percussion
Albert Berry - bass guitar
Jae Deal - bass guitar
Che Che Alara - MD, keyboards, piano
Rio - bass
Chris Lukes - drums, percussion

VOCALS
Jacob Luttrell - vocals, sax
Quiana Parler - vocals
Angela Fisher - vocals
Ernie Halter - vocals, acoustic guitar
Sholanda Wilson - vocals
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RADIO AIRPLAY LINKS
RADIO & RECORDS
MEDIABASE AC CHART
MEDIABASE CHR/POP CHART
MEDIABASE HOT AC CHART

HITSEARCH
Find out who IS playing Clay! Search playlists for stations all across the country.

YES.COM
What's that song? Hear it on the radio, find it here on Yes.com.

BILLBOARD
Lainey
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2004, 05:38:39 PM »

Wow! Pamela this is AMAZING!!!!

All things Clay in  one concentrated place - you really know how to keep us happy!!!

I feel like a kid in a really luscious candy store - and what a fix this is!!!!!

THANK-YOU, THANK -YOU, THANK-YOU!!!!

Elaine
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2004, 12:25:23 PM »

Thanks Pam

And here I have been going to Google for this information!!! shock:

Jan

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
ClayObsessed
Claycrazy

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2004, 06:36:51 AM »

OMG

What a lot of work it must have been to pull all that information together
and post all of it here.  Pamela you are truly amazing.  You really do
know how to please all of us.  I can hardly wait to start visiting.  Thank
you so much.
shirl :D

HEAVEN has arrived at the Joyful Noise 2005 Tour Nov 8th
I kissed Clay's cheek
songbird457
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2004, 05:13:56 AM »

Unless I missed it, here are the links for the opening acts for Clay for this summer as well:

Cherie: http://www.cheriemusic.com/

Ben Jelen: http://maverick.com/benjelen/
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2004, 07:43:14 AM »

Thanks, Pamela!!!  Gee, I think we need to start an Official Pamela Fan Club.
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2004, 05:20:40 PM »

Quote from: LuvMyClay
Thanks, Pamela!!!  Gee, I think we need to start an Official Pamela Fan Club.

Awww!  Let's not go crazy now.  Wink

I'm glad you like it.  I did this because I'm lazy.  You know, googling is tiring.  And clicking on favorites and then having to search through 200 Clay links because they aren't organized makes me weary.  
Why aren't they organized?
Because I'm lazy.
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2004, 08:06:31 AM »

Pamela wrote:
Because I'm lazy.

We should all be so lazy. Purple Banana  :skip  :clappy
clayfan19
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2004, 06:17:48 AM »

the website www.clayaikenclub.com doesn't seem to work. I tried going there but got a "this page could not be found" thingy. Is anyone else having this same problem?

p.s. - what exactly is going on with Clay's fan club? It seems like there was one in development awhile back but I haven't heard anything in a long time.
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2005, 09:32:51 AM »

Hey thanks Angela....sorry I forgot to update that link.  But I like yours better.  Wink
hotwaxonclay
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2005, 04:24:16 PM »

WOO thanks for the easy access of links for Clay!! I almost typed easy access Clay...sorry my minds in the gutter haha

OMG Daniel PEarson the bass...I read that quickly and thought that said my name! I was all DANIELLE PETERSON WHAT?? WHERE WAS I? Apparently with Clay  
ClayObsessed
Claycrazy

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2005, 06:42:18 AM »

JAMES MAGUIRE'S CLAY PAGE
James Maguire doesn't appear to be with about.com any longer.
If someone can find him either there or whereever he went to I
would like to know.  He was so Clay friendly and the new guy isn't.

shirl

HEAVEN has arrived at the Joyful Noise 2005 Tour Nov 8th
I kissed Clay's cheek
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx