gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 03:36:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 211
Total: 211

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Lynn Venhaus: Clay Nation - I Will Carry You  (Read 16737 times)
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2004, 11:25:45 AM »

Lynn,  That was simply beautiful.  I envy how well you and others on this board can express yourself and write so well. Thanks! Hug

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2004, 04:42:25 PM »

Lynn - You really captured the essense of the Claymaniacs as no one else could do.  Every word is so true .  Meeting a Clay devotee is an uplifting experience .  I just don't have the words you do, but you said it so well that all I can do is say "thank you"

I only wish that Clay could read it and know what happiness he has brought to so many people.  I know he would be pleased

Thanks again, Evelyn

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2004, 09:48:10 AM »

VERY WELL PUT, LYNN!  I HAVE MET SOME WONDERFUL WOMEN ON THIS BOARD WHO WILL BE LIFETIME FRIENDS.  CLAY, IS INDEED, MAKING A DIFFERENCE!

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2004, 07:24:24 AM »

Lynn,

Words escape me!  That was so moving, I have been dabbing at my eyes the entire time I was reading.  You captured so well the feelings so many of us have on this site.  Clay is a big part, but it's so much more than just a Clay site.  

I have had the privilege of "knowing" these wonderful people here only online, but that will change next week when I get to meet several at the Texas concerts.  To me, seeing Clay perform again will be great, but equally, if not more important, will be to finally  have a "physical" appearance to go with the "spiritual" one I have of so many.

Thanks again for putting into words what so many of us feel.  You are a blessing to this site.

Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

hi
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2004, 01:14:28 PM »

lynn Ya know I love ya. You my friend are a one of a kind. I have found so many wonderful people on this site. I will say we are the best group ever. I love each of ya but lynn is the twinkle in my eye.

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
Claymate98
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2004, 04:08:29 PM »

that was truely beautifull. I too have a sort of conection with Clay, are fathers were both alike, my former father{ i have a STEP DAD} used to abuse my mom, and he was also a drunk. Cry!.

Also, I have friends that like him, but arn't claymates.Its so hard not having another friend that isn't a claymate, and when I went to his consert at Foxwoods, I felt that I truely belonged there. It was amasing [/i][/b]
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2004, 04:16:54 PM »

Lynn, nothing more needs to be said, Bravo Author, you certainly have captured the true essence of our wonderful ongoing experience with Clay!!!
Absolutely beautiful

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2004, 03:28:51 PM »

Lynn,

I don't know what has taken me so long to read and post about your heart felt article. I suppose part of it is because there really need not be more said. I too have met 3 wonderful woman from this site and have maintained a friendship outside of this site- whether it be traveling to concerts, IM'ing each other until way too late, rushing to the phone to share something I read or heard or a feeling I had. They understand. They feel it too. We plan to continue this friendship and I look forward to forging ahead with others just beginning to blossom.

I guess none of us know what the futures holds for either Clay or these forged bonds but I can say that we as Clay fans and friends to one another don't plan on letting this go while standing still. I believe that most of us have decided to not sit on the sidelines, but be heard.

I feel Clay's voice has no beginning or no ending...it has been heard by many before we met and will continue to be heard long after we are gone. From the music that resonates from his voice to his message he shares. It makes me happy we are all hearing the same thing.

Lora-Ohio
clayfan4lyf88
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2004, 11:41:40 AM »

i already posted on this when it was first posted but i just came across it again today...thanx lynn so much for writing it...it made my feel better since i've been not myself these past few days thanx :huggles
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx