gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:18:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 279
Total: 279

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CLAY SPECIAL ON RADIOMAX MUSIC NOW!  (Read 17533 times)
tiff
UltimateFan

« Reply #120 on: August 15, 2004, 05:47:46 PM »

So far the concert hasn't started yet. Does anyone know what tonight's cellcert title was supposed to be? If not, can anyone come up with anything? I'm hopelessly uncreative when it comes to this stuff.  :roll:

Ooh Fantasy!!

"And the one poor child who saved this world, and there's ten million more who probably could if we all just stopped and said a prayer for them" - Goo Goo Dolls, 'Better Days'
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #121 on: August 15, 2004, 05:49:30 PM »

"oooooooooooooooo"

He sings that real nice  :oops:

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
houstonclayfan
« Reply #122 on: August 15, 2004, 05:53:13 PM »

I asked Deanna and she said that Pamela is starting the cellcert at 9.

Hi, Clara !
quynn
UltimateFan

Nobody Special

« Reply #123 on: August 15, 2004, 05:53:34 PM »

Welcome Clara!  You can hear Clay all the way down there?  WOW!  Laughing:

"You're a mystery. You have your own look. There is something very magical about your look and your voice is so pure." --Gladys Knight--
tiff
UltimateFan

« Reply #124 on: August 15, 2004, 05:54:55 PM »

Quote from: Moonshot
I was at Space Camp Florida for 8.5 years and it was the best "job" of my life. I was a counselor, then supervisor, and eventually Assistant Manager.

I attended a gymnastics camp for several years until I became too old. Since then, I've been volunteering. And next year I'll be old enough to finally be a counsellor! I'm excited!

THanks for the info Houston!

"And the one poor child who saved this world, and there's ten million more who probably could if we all just stopped and said a prayer for them" - Goo Goo Dolls, 'Better Days'
Clara
SuperFan

« Reply #125 on: August 15, 2004, 05:55:54 PM »

HI, Colleen!

I really like your quote: "A Lucky guy who got his break on a reality TV show and was fortunate enough to have some success following it and is still just the same nerd he was when he auditioned in the first place." - Clayton Aiken
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #126 on: August 15, 2004, 05:59:03 PM »

Quote from: houstonclayfan
I asked Deanna and she said that Pamela is starting the cellcert at 9.

With all the different time zones, etc., as near as you can guess, would Pamela be starting it in about 3 minutes or so??   Because it will be 9 PM somewhere.

Also, Hi Clara, from me, too !   See you at the cellcert!

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
quynn
UltimateFan

Nobody Special

« Reply #127 on: August 15, 2004, 05:59:53 PM »

Tiff, for cell cert title......May The Windy Blow Clays Shirt In Indy!

shock:  Laughing:   Just kidding!

"You're a mystery. You have your own look. There is something very magical about your look and your voice is so pure." --Gladys Knight--
Clara
SuperFan

« Reply #128 on: August 15, 2004, 05:59:56 PM »

Oh, Quynn!!
Just when I was thinking this was a miracle, it stopped! Now when I click on "listen" I get a message: "This site is unavailable at this moment "
It was too good to be true. *sniff sniff*
tiff
UltimateFan

« Reply #129 on: August 15, 2004, 06:00:14 PM »

"Not Supposed to Love You Anymore"

Does this song break anyone else's heart? I dont' know what it is about this song, but it makes me feel the character's loneliness and pain. And it breaks my heart to hear about it. But I still love the song. It's so beautiful.

Jill- bwah!! Laughing: And yes, may the wind blow clay's shirt in Indy, please.

houstonclayfan
« Reply #130 on: August 15, 2004, 06:00:19 PM »

Quote from: Clara
HI, Colleen!

I really like your quote: "A Lucky guy who got his break on a reality TV show and was fortunate enough to have some success following it and is still just the same nerd he was when he auditioned in the first place." - Clayton Aiken

Thanks ! I took it from an interview a couple of days ago. The reporter asked Clay is describe himself in about 20 words and that was his response.
quynn
UltimateFan

Nobody Special

« Reply #131 on: August 15, 2004, 06:01:23 PM »

I got kicked off too, Clara.  Keep trying to get reconnected!  This will be rerun every hour until midnight if that helps.

houstonclayfan
« Reply #132 on: August 15, 2004, 06:02:18 PM »

With all the different time zones, etc., as near as you can guess, would Pamela be starting it in about 3 minutes or so??   Because it will be 9 PM somewhere.

Sorry, that is eastern time. 8 my time  Wink:   Much later Claras time.....

About now
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #133 on: August 15, 2004, 06:04:09 PM »

Cellcert Link

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Clara
SuperFan

« Reply #134 on: August 15, 2004, 06:09:07 PM »

Hi, Wisconsin!
It's 10:00 pm here already. Tomorrow is a holiday... but I'm kind of getting used to NOT sleeping...
Look what love has dooooooonnnee tooooo meeeeee
Look what love has doooooonnnneee!

Please, stay!!!!! I promise not to sing any more!!! Promise!!1
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx