gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:08:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 280
Total: 280

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CLAY SPECIAL ON RADIOMAX MUSIC NOW!  (Read 17535 times)
tiff
UltimateFan

« Reply #100 on: August 15, 2004, 05:20:56 PM »

Quote from: wisconsinmaniac

BTW, is there is a cellcert tonight?    If so, what time?    See, we can multi-task!!!

Yes, there's a cellcert tonight. It's supposed to start at 8pm EST, but it always ends up starting at 9 (the Clay part, anyway). He's in DesMoines tonight! Look's like there's lots of multi-tasking to do tonight!

"And the one poor child who saved this world, and there's ten million more who probably could if we all just stopped and said a prayer for them" - Goo Goo Dolls, 'Better Days'
houstonclayfan
« Reply #101 on: August 15, 2004, 05:21:29 PM »

Quote from: quynn

Maybe he's singing it from his hide out!  

You crack me up !   :P

What a great idea to email the guy !

I love this version of BOTW.  This is the AI version, right ?
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #102 on: August 15, 2004, 05:22:09 PM »

HOLY FUN PENS IT'S DOVES!!  shock:  shock:

Another one that sounds better when he sings it  :roll:

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
houstonclayfan
« Reply #103 on: August 15, 2004, 05:22:59 PM »

For those of us that have been here for a while  :oops:  the songs are starting over...  So we could all go to the cellcert thread and tell everyone to listen. And we could do both at once on that thread.
quynn
UltimateFan

Nobody Special

« Reply #104 on: August 15, 2004, 05:23:35 PM »

Thanks Colleen and Michelle for helping out!  Summer will be grateful.  

Tiff, you young ladies are phenomenal at multitasking.  

I do believe that this is a repeat of the first hour.  But, feels like I'm listening to it for the first time.

WDC!!!!

"You're a mystery. You have your own look. There is something very magical about your look and your voice is so pure." --Gladys Knight--
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #105 on: August 15, 2004, 05:24:10 PM »

I love when he sings "staaaaannnnnnding"...you know the part when he's on the catwalk  :oops:

It just really gets me.  :oops:

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
quynn
UltimateFan

Nobody Special

« Reply #106 on: August 15, 2004, 05:25:54 PM »

Moonshot wrote:  
HOLY FUN PENS IT'S DOVES!!  

shock:  :?   HUH!!!   Laughing:  

Were your fingers on the right keys, Michelle?  Laughing:  Laughing:

Never heard that one!

"You're a mystery. You have your own look. There is something very magical about your look and your voice is so pure." --Gladys Knight--
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #107 on: August 15, 2004, 05:26:15 PM »

:(  My mother just HAD to talk to me through the entire "staaaannnnding" part.

Oh well, I also love that "tooo BOOOLD" note on the stairs...  :oops:

forever_clay
« Reply #108 on: August 15, 2004, 05:27:18 PM »

EEKKSS!! it just kicked me off...maybe thats a good thing! i have to be productive for a little bit so i might as well just play all of those songs that i have downloaded anyway...have fun in here for the rest of the night!
quynn
UltimateFan

Nobody Special

« Reply #109 on: August 15, 2004, 05:28:04 PM »

Just think, Michelle, you can tune back in about an hour and experience it all over again!

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #110 on: August 15, 2004, 05:28:43 PM »

Quote from: forever_clay
I GOT IT!! YAY!! thanks all!! hey, my fellow wisconsinite, where abouts are you from??

Glad you found the music.    It would be harder to find where I live.

I am about 30 miles north of Green Bay.    About 25 miles south of the Upper Penninsula of Michigan border.      RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!!!

But I know where Marshfield is !!!

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #111 on: August 15, 2004, 05:29:19 PM »

Moonshot wrote:  
HOLY FUN PENS IT'S DOVES!!  

shock:  :?   HUH!!!   Laughing:  
Were your fingers on the right keys, Michelle?  Laughing:  Laughing:
Never heard that one!

When you are a camp counselor you come up with all kinds of things to say instead of the things you shouldn't.

So when I'd get my fingers smashed on the machinery of one of the simulators it was much more acceptable to yell out "HOLY FUN PENS" than "HOLY ^&%#$". Because then the kids would just do what you did... "huh?"...whereas with the other.... :roll:

Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #112 on: August 15, 2004, 05:30:57 PM »

Just think, Michelle, you can tune back in about an hour and experience it all over again!

That's true! Thank you! Woo Hoo  :D

oh...mah...goodness...."I neeeeeeeed your love"... how divine does he sing that  :)

quynn
UltimateFan

Nobody Special

« Reply #113 on: August 15, 2004, 05:31:43 PM »

Moonshot wrote:  
So when I'd get my fingers smashed on the machinery of one of the simulators it was much more acceptable to yell out "HOLY FUN PENS" than "HOLY ^&%#$". Because then the kids would just do what you did... "huh?"...whereas with the other....

Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:

Does anyone see a cellcert thread out there?  I can't seem to find one.

HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #114 on: August 15, 2004, 05:32:48 PM »

Heather Headley had such a brisk clear voice...they compliment each other very well........

Lora
tiff
UltimateFan

« Reply #115 on: August 15, 2004, 05:34:19 PM »

EEEE!! Michelle, I looooove camp!! I'm not a consellor, just volunteer, but I still loooooove it! And yes, we've come up with some questionable phrases that I get used to and use year-round, and my friends roll their eyes at me. Hee! Those phrases rock though, they really do. Sorry about that, just have to EEEE!!!

Sigh, Heather Headley has a beautiful voice that makes a beautiful mix when thrown in with Clay's beautiful voice.

"And the one poor child who saved this world, and there's ten million more who probably could if we all just stopped and said a prayer for them" - Goo Goo Dolls, 'Better Days'
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #116 on: August 15, 2004, 05:34:47 PM »

No cellcert thread that I can see!!!!!!!!!

Dam@..the hair on my neck and arms are standing up again..this song has a tendancy to do that to me!!

Lora
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #117 on: August 15, 2004, 05:44:48 PM »

aaaaah....the radio just cut out and said it was unavailable!

I went back to the site and clicked "Play" again and thankfully it's back on... right in the middle of "Touch"...which ironically was my least favorite on MOAM (I would actually skip past it  shock: )... however, it is growing on me.

and that twilight zone echo is back

Clara
SuperFan

« Reply #118 on: August 15, 2004, 05:45:08 PM »

Hi, everybody!!
I'm listening to Clay's heavenly voice, too, thanks to Colleen/Houston, Clay's Guardian Angel and mine!!!
Does it play all the time or do you have lapses with no sound too? Not that I really care. The bits I get are just marvellous!!
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #119 on: August 15, 2004, 05:47:31 PM »

Quote from: tiff
EEEE!! Michelle, I looooove camp!! I'm not a consellor, just volunteer, but I still loooooove it!

I was at Space Camp Florida for 8.5 years and it was the best "job" of my life. I was a counselor, then supervisor, and eventually Assistant Manager.

I'm quite good at getting screamed at by angry parents who think their child is being slighted...when 98% of the time their kid was a snot who was saying mean things and bullying the other kids and then wondering why no one would be his friend. Yeah...gee..wonder why... :roll:

AAAAHHH the Kindgom of Do Me!!!!!!!  :D  :D  :D  

somehow that just makes things allright  :D

gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx