gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:40:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 357
Total: 357

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] Go Down Print
Author Topic: MARVELOUS MELODIC MAN MASTERS MEADOWBROOK !!!  (Read 30869 times)
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #360 on: August 05, 2004, 08:02:30 PM »

Tiff and Sasha--you have a place to stay in Maine anytime you want to come.

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #361 on: August 05, 2004, 08:02:57 PM »

Clay was magnificent and he really felt the love tongiht.

Isn's he always, and don't we hear this every night. :D  :D  :D
tiff
UltimateFan

« Reply #362 on: August 05, 2004, 08:02:58 PM »

Quote from: LuvMyClay
Hmmmmmmmmmm I got an idea.... you can come live with me and I will send your parents my daughter. Laughing:

OK!!! Then we dont' have to worry about getting anyone sick of Clay!! Laughing:

Deanna- you're too sweet!

"And the one poor child who saved this world, and there's ten million more who probably could if we all just stopped and said a prayer for them" - Goo Goo Dolls, 'Better Days'
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #363 on: August 05, 2004, 08:04:16 PM »

Tiff wrote:[/quote]OK!!! Then we dont' have to worry about getting anyone sick of Clay!!
 True, and my younger daughter has always wanted to visit Canada, so I will send both of them. Laughing:  
Sasha4Clay
« Reply #364 on: August 05, 2004, 08:04:42 PM »

awwwww Deanna you're awesome :D

Sasha4Clay
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #365 on: August 05, 2004, 08:05:02 PM »

WOW.... What did I do to that last post. Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:  :oops:  :oops:
houstonclayfan
« Reply #366 on: August 05, 2004, 08:06:29 PM »

I told Woodstock today that we should make a thread entitled "Putting up with a Family Members OCD" and maybe all of these "non-Clay" people can post there will become friends and find other things to do so the Clay people can enjoy Clack in peace.
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #367 on: August 05, 2004, 08:07:39 PM »

Houston... there is one problem with that.... we will be fighting over the computer. :roll:
Sasha4Clay
« Reply #368 on: August 05, 2004, 08:08:34 PM »

Houstonclayfan, good idea, my family and friends could keep it going for years :roll:  :roll:

Sasha4Clay
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #369 on: August 05, 2004, 08:08:42 PM »

My background is a picture of Clay, of course, and yesterday I came on and the kids drew a mustache and gave him read eyes. :evil:  :evil:  Twisted:  :evil:
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #370 on: August 05, 2004, 08:09:15 PM »

RED eyes... not read... :oops:  :oops:  :oops:
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #371 on: August 05, 2004, 08:09:20 PM »

THANK YOU TIFF SO MUCH!! YOU ARE EXCELLENT REPORTER. Wink:

AND THANKS TO ROS-DEANNA TOO! Wink:

LOVE YA

PHILLY
Sasha4Clay
« Reply #372 on: August 05, 2004, 08:11:02 PM »

I have only ONE family member who likes clay and shes 4 my niece shes great  and knows all the words to invisible but her mother poisoned her mind against him :evil:

Sasha4Clay
tiff
UltimateFan

« Reply #373 on: August 05, 2004, 08:15:47 PM »

Thanks to RosDeanna and everyone here for being so wonderful and funny!
Thanks to the cellcerters and reporters at the Claybaord!

See everyone tomorrow night at the Mukifest show!

"And the one poor child who saved this world, and there's ten million more who probably could if we all just stopped and said a prayer for them" - Goo Goo Dolls, 'Better Days'
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #374 on: August 06, 2004, 03:17:12 PM »

Good evening everyone, I went to the concert last night and Tiff you were right on the money he was amazing last night.  We picked the right title for the concert last night Marveolous Melody Man Masters Meadowbrook.  Let me tell you  he mastered Meadowbrook last night.  The croud was loving him last night, me included, to bad my friend was sick last night but she was not going to miss seeing Clay, it helped her pain.  I didn't think he couldn't get better but he does I saw him and Foxwoods last week.  He owned the stage last and his voice was incredible.  He put so much emotions in every song in sings.   I loved the new song they sang, of course I love anything he sings.
     The camera police was in full force last night, I saw they take a camera away from a couple of people, I was in the 11 row I could see him good but I wish I was over to the right more, I couldn't see him sing this is the night the pole was blocking it, but other then that I could see him good and the  Jumbotron was right near and I could see big CLay up close he was absolute gorgeous last night I wish I could have taken pictures.
    THe girl that sang with Clay was the best I heard so far, she had a beautiful voice and you would have thought she rehearsed with him. I met her this morning at hotel, I talked to her for while she was very nice,  she was telling me how she got picked she auditioned in Portland,Me and funny she said everyone else was singing and they did seem to notice her and she belted out some song and she said CLay turned around and called her Opera Girl, and he was impressed with her singing. So I asked her how did it feel to sing with Clay she said it was amazing and he gaved her a hug and a t-shirt which clayed autographed.  She said she will never forget it.
   The place seemed pretty packed last night I'm not sure how many people it holds but they were way up in the lawn to. There was a bunch of  people all holding letter but I couldnt see what it spelt it was to long.
    Clay was really feeling all the love that love, he so deserved it last night with that performance.  When he was done you should have heard and screams and people banging there chairs, I knew he was coming out again but a lot of people didnt, I told my friend and the people near me he is not done, he will do Soliataire, then he came out and he was amazing, boy did he hold those notes, I can't believe he can sing that song after singing all night and do such a spectacular performnce.  It was an incredible night and the only bad thing it is over. You never want the night to end.  I don't know anyone could give hin a bad review, what a performance.

Cheri was really great last night to , she didn't do the duet last night with CLay, she got the croud more last night then last week at Foxwoods.

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #375 on: August 08, 2004, 11:04:53 AM »

Sasha described Clay's performace to a T.  When this man sings he makes you feel like he is singing just to you.
I think I love him more now then ever--I did not think that was possible.

I do not think I took my eyes off of  CLAY when he was performing--How could you,  the man is beautiful inside & out.  Clay glows when he sings.  Clay  feels & gives back love to his fans while he performs.  

Clay take his fans on a journey during his concert making you  laugh, cry, feel happy--all you know is that you never want it to end.

Clay hit every note & nailed every song. When he sang, '' You Were There'' it  was so moving, that I was in tears.  I was not the only one in tears.

My husband came along with me.  He likes Clay, but never was a big fan like me. He is more of a  "Led Zeplin" & "The Doors", type of a fan.  HUBBY  TOLD ME THAT HE THOUGHT CLAY HAS A GREAT VOICE, DID A  GREAT JOB & HAD A GREAT PERFORMANCE.  THAT EVERYONE,  IS A HUGE COMPLIMENT COMING FROM MY HUSBAND.

I hope everyone gets to see Clay,  he is better then amazing,  even for those that claim they are not a fan,  they will have a change of heart.  I ONLY WISH  I COULD FOLLOW HIM AROUND FROM TOUR TO TOUR.

Angela

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx