gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:14:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 241
Total: 241

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 Go Down Print
Author Topic: MARVELOUS MELODIC MAN MASTERS MEADOWBROOK !!!  (Read 30868 times)
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #340 on: August 05, 2004, 07:52:25 PM »

Dudley!!1

I'm impressed!!!!  You're quick!!!

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
tiff
UltimateFan

« Reply #341 on: August 05, 2004, 07:52:26 PM »

Quote from: Marilyn
TIFF HOW FAR AWAY IN CANADA ARE YOU? THERE ARE NO SHOWS IN US THAT ARE EVEN CLOSE TO YOU?

I'm in Toronto. But I'm kinda young to be traveling alone, not to mention across the borders!  :oops:

"And the one poor child who saved this world, and there's ten million more who probably could if we all just stopped and said a prayer for them" - Goo Goo Dolls, 'Better Days'
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #342 on: August 05, 2004, 07:52:27 PM »

Heater writes:
You're very welcome! Hopefully we can chat again soon!
Hopefully, I'll see you in Raleigh :!:
Sasha4Clay
« Reply #343 on: August 05, 2004, 07:53:08 PM »

Hey Clara im from cape breton actually it only takes a day or 2 to drive to america but i dont anyone who even relatively likes clay so i had noone to come to maine with me which was the closest one to me :roll:  my islands not stupid just nothin happens here not alot of people just blah im also too young to go without an adult

Sasha4Clay
claymagic
Clayamateur

« Reply #344 on: August 05, 2004, 07:53:15 PM »

Thanks Tiff and Deanna and everyone else! Another enjoyable evening that flew by like the speed of light! I hope tomorrow night someone gets a live cellcert to report on!

"Be yourself... stay in your own lane."
~Everything is better with whipped cream~
"Clay Aiken: character and integrity personified" ~ Lara Spencer
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #345 on: August 05, 2004, 07:53:57 PM »

TIFF-SO CLAYVERT YOUR MOM OR ANOTHER RELATIVE AND HAVE THEM BRING YOU OVER!!!

WE REALLY DO APPRECIATE ALL YOUR WORK WITH THE CELLCERTS!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
houstonclayfan
« Reply #346 on: August 05, 2004, 07:54:37 PM »

Quote from: clayMaine-iac
Clara,

You may need teacher Colleen for this reference.  She could do better than I.  She lives in the South now.

HaHa !   Wink:   Kimmel called the "claymates" the Clay Clux Clan (like the Kkk) and Clay didnt like it so much .....   Said that Kimmel may be taken off the air for saying it.   I am sorry if you dont know about the KKK, Clara  :?   And I dont teach history so if you dont know then someone else will have to explain. LOL
tiff
UltimateFan

« Reply #347 on: August 05, 2004, 07:54:58 PM »

Quote from: Clara
Tiff-
Thank you for another magnificent cellcert. You don't know what it means to me/us, the Clayless...

I think I have an idea, though I wish I didn't.  :evil: Maybe I should try to get into a college/university near Raleigh or something. Clay always goes to Raleigh for concerts!!!

"And the one poor child who saved this world, and there's ten million more who probably could if we all just stopped and said a prayer for them" - Goo Goo Dolls, 'Better Days'
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #348 on: August 05, 2004, 07:57:02 PM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #349 on: August 05, 2004, 07:57:11 PM »

Tiff wrote:
I think I have an idea, though I wish I didn't.  Maybe I should try to get into a college/university near Raleigh or something. Clay always goes to Raleigh for concerts!!!
 You could try!  And Tiff, my daughter is starting college and I only wish she was into Clay.  She thinks I'm nuts. :( That's what I put up with. Laughing:
tiff
UltimateFan

« Reply #350 on: August 05, 2004, 07:57:12 PM »

JUST TALKING WITH NYMOM.. SHE SAID THE CROWD WAS ONE OF THE BEST SHE HAD SEEN.. AND CLAY JUST FED OFF THE ENERGY AND EXCITEMENT OF THE FANS TONIGHT.. JUST A BIG OLE HAPPY CONTENTED SIGH from MARY AND A "SUSIE.. THAT WAS SO GREAT TONIGHT"
THE NEW ENGLAND TOUR BUDS MOVE ON TO MUSIKFEST TOMORROW AND ALBANY SUNDAY NIGHT...

Hey, did anyone catch what the surprise was from the England fans?

LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #351 on: August 05, 2004, 07:57:52 PM »

Good night Marilyn... have fun at Musikfest... we are so jealous. Cry!:
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #352 on: August 05, 2004, 07:57:52 PM »

Colleen to my rescue!!! Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
ILClaymate
« Reply #353 on: August 05, 2004, 07:59:19 PM »

Tiff, I think it was all those signs they had for him...I think they said there were 94 or something and spelled something out????
tiff
UltimateFan

« Reply #354 on: August 05, 2004, 07:59:22 PM »

Quote from: Marilyn
TIFF-SO CLAYVERT YOUR MOM OR ANOTHER RELATIVE AND HAVE THEM BRING YOU OVER!!!

I think my whole household is sick of Clay just from my fandom alone!! I'm trying to hide it, I really am!!!

Sasha4Clay
« Reply #355 on: August 05, 2004, 08:00:19 PM »

Tiff that is exactly my same problemLOL

Sasha4Clay
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #356 on: August 05, 2004, 08:00:40 PM »

I think my whole household is sick of Clay just from my fandom alone!! I'm trying to hide it, I really am!!!
 Hmmmmmmmmmm I got an idea.... you can come live with me and I will send your parents my daughter. Laughing:
tiff
UltimateFan

« Reply #357 on: August 05, 2004, 08:01:27 PM »

Striped shirts is so overwhelmed. She said her ears actully hurt from all the screams!!! I missed STO because I was posting for you all. DARN!! I did catch the last 1/2. I just love that song. Perfect day sounded awesome. Lots and lots of screaming!!! I survived you he really was working the stage and did some mic grabs again. SCREAMS SO LOUD!!!!!

I believe striped shirts said Clay threw out a kiss to the audience. They all loved it!! Holding a note with jacob again. Clay won, Jacob lost. Thanking the crew.

new song called "I knew you were there" an aretha franklin song

Rosanna- introducing the band members. Angela was strumming the guitar and having a great time. Lots of love from New Hampshire!!!! Angela and DAnny having a lot of fun together on stage. Quinna and Jacob doing a dance together on the left side of the stage. Clay left to change his clothes. Danny and jaoob turn playing their instruments. They sound wonderful. Jacob and danny are really jamming together.

YOu were there is beautiful. Wearing his white suit of course. Some light screaming. VEry quiet now. Deafening screams..... for TITN. Plaid Jacket and brown pants. TONS OF SCREAMS!!!

Invisible the crowd of course sang along. He was really getting into it. It sounded like they changed up the beat a bit. Striped shirts said there were a lot of gorgeous pics of Clay on the jumbothron tonight. Facial shots!! The crowd is totally banging the chairs and stomping their feet to get Clay to come out for Soliataire. The SCREAMS ARE UNBELIEVALBE. My phone was actually rumbling with the screams. Striped shirts said he is not wearing his ear piece during solitaire. Clinging to the mic. Someone yelled "we love you clay". Glory note was incrediible. Again so loud you could only hear it in a distance. MAJOR SCREAMS!!! Clay was magnificent and he really felt the love tongiht.

thanks IL!

houstonclayfan
« Reply #358 on: August 05, 2004, 08:01:55 PM »

Quote from: clayMaine-iac
Colleen to my rescue!!! Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:

I didnt do any better than you could have.
Clara
SuperFan

« Reply #359 on: August 05, 2004, 08:02:18 PM »

Miss Colleen -
Yes!!! I know about the KKK, I just didn't associate it with the name of the "club for the pathetic"!!!! Definitely NOT a good name!
Thank you so much!!!!

Tiff -
A college in Raleigh sounds like a GREAT idea. But make sure to find a good one. I suppose it's the same everywhere: it makes quite a big difference to graduate from a really good university with a sound reputation.

Love to you all,
Clara
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx