gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:37:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 403
Total: 403

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN TO BE IN ATLANTIC CITY AGAIN!  (Read 26522 times)
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2004, 06:24:24 PM »

BOZENA was the one who brought up the start time over at the OCD. i wonder where she's at??

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2004, 06:25:40 PM »

"Lorraine said WHAT?!?!"
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2004, 06:26:16 PM »

Quote from: tiff
IWCY - he is leaning up against the wall for this one

IWCY on now

Screams deafening after Kyrie. I can here Pam but she can't hear me.

Pamela- Thanks! But I must say, that picture was rather distracting! *drool*

HE LEANING AGAINST THE WALL?? shock:

****HAS MENTAL IMAGE OF SAID WALL, PHILLY IS EXTREMELY JEALOUS OF THIS WALL*******
tiff
UltimateFan

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2004, 06:26:51 PM »

He's talking about the signs and talking to Chelsea. Saying she was dancing on the table earlier! Lots of laughing!
She's singing Without You with him!
Sounds really good! The audience is going Awww!

Telling someone their sign is up side down. Can't hear him very well. Girl on stage singing With You. She's good.

bwah to the upside down sign! Laughing:

"And the one poor child who saved this world, and there's ten million more who probably could if we all just stopped and said a prayer for them" - Goo Goo Dolls, 'Better Days'
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2004, 06:27:37 PM »

Pamela,

I posted my puppy name on last night's AC cellcert..but I did it this morning!! So, here goes..

I know you said hubby would go over the edge, maybe this will be a compromise..When I saw your picture..I thought.."Duncan"  Then I later this morning thought Clayton Duncan BUT  you could call him C.D. for short!
No one would know what it stood for unless you told them!

Well...
Lora-Ohio
Misha
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2004, 06:27:38 PM »

You're killing me Pamela... you're killing me....  ~gasps and clutches my heart~
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2004, 06:28:06 PM »

OMG pamerla that picture so damn CUTE!

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2004, 06:28:22 PM »

lorraine, what did you say to Clay? he's obviously in a place where he needs an explanation...look at that expression! he's saying "you wanna do what??"

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2004, 06:28:41 PM »

At least Clay has a day off tomorrow.  I wonder what he has been doing all day in New Jersey.  Maybe hanging out at the boardwalk.  Sure doubt that.  

Deanna you get to see him on Monday right?  Don't you wish you had your partners in crime again?

Lorraine
Misha
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2004, 06:28:46 PM »

How about naming him... ohhhh....

Black Leather?

Then you can call him Blackie for short.  *giggles*
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2004, 06:30:01 PM »

WHOA !!!

It started.   I was confused.     shock:

HELLO EVERYONE !

OK,  He's on.   We're here !    All is right with the world !!

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
tiff
UltimateFan

« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2004, 06:30:03 PM »

From CDB board:
The girl auditioned for AI and didnt' make it. She's 17. He said, I didn't make it either....crowd is laughing....
They sound good together.....

singing Without You

"And the one poor child who saved this world, and there's ten million more who probably could if we all just stopped and said a prayer for them" - Goo Goo Dolls, 'Better Days'
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2004, 06:30:08 PM »

I AM FINALLY HERE....CRAWLING ACROSS THE THREADS

IT START AT 9 PM  RIGHT

Clay.'s voice is beautiful
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2004, 06:31:44 PM »

and now it's time for me to show my ignorance. What is a boardwalk?? aside from it being something in monopoly?? is it like the Sunset Strip?? Rodeo Drive? Hill Street Blues? 21 Jump Street? i have an idea but i don't really know...

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2004, 06:32:14 PM »

Quote from: HavinaClayAffair
I know you said hubby would go over the edge, maybe this will be a compromise..When I saw your picture..I thought.."Duncan"  Then I later this morning thought Clayton Duncan BUT  you could call him C.D. for short!

Wow!  That was one of the names I thought of today!  
Great minds think alike...or at least, scary minds!
I like it - it's on the list!

Misha, please!  I don't want to kill you!  I need to meet you next week first!   Wink:

Black Leather.   Laughing: HA!  Actually, that works too!
tessie
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2004, 06:32:43 PM »

Where are those pictures from?  Pamela, I missed whether the puppy was a boy or a girl......that might make a difference in the name.....Clay or Clayette.
tiff
UltimateFan

« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2004, 06:32:50 PM »

He's talking about The Way/Solitaire - that now it's #2 in sales for the year

A WOOHOO!!!!
From OCB:
Solitaire was the highest selling single for this last week but Fantasia beat him this week. So he is telling the audience that we have to buy more copies....

JT set now

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2004, 06:33:02 PM »

Sorry AC but what I would wanna do to Clay can only be said on the Black Leather Thread but read my mind.

Don't count me out yet though.  I still have 3 more concerts to go.

Lorraine
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2004, 06:33:11 PM »

Here's an Ode To My Partners In Crime:

Impressions of a Cellcert.

Have you ever been on the receiving end of a cellcert??? I had never had the privilege until just  this week. Funny thing is, that as much as the joy of the cellcert is supposed to be the singing, I discovered that there was so much more!!!

Impression #1. The singing!!!! Clay's voice came over the phone crystal clear. I had the impression he was standing right next to me. His voice rang out loud enough that I found myself holding the phone away from my ear on some of the more strident notes!!! I could hear him talking to the audience, and when the fans weren't screaming, I could actually hear what he was saying. His voice was totally flawless all night and some of the songs were able to bring me to tears. I could hear the emotion, whether it be heartache or happiness, he was trying to portray. Not bad for a simple
phone call!!!

Impresssion #2. The presenters!!! My cellcert was selflessly presented to me from Lorraine and Linda. My impression from them was PURE JOY!!! I could feel their love, happiness, and excitement clearly in every word and scream. Their joy flowed clearly through the phone line. The little quivering of voice on some words, the screaming of "I love you Clay", and the gigantic sighs all painted a very clear picture. Every word made me smile. I felt like I was there with them because they shared their emotions so freely. Their voices rang with heartfelt adoration. I was thrilled for them. I just couldn't help being thrilled, because these true friends were sharing this wonderful experience with me. It ceased to matter that I wasn't there in person--I didn't even need to be. My enjoyment was complete!!!

Impression #3. The relaying. I wanted to be able to pass this wonderful experience along to the members of this board. I wanted to give others the impression of what was happening at the concert. I found that the emotions were the hardest to convey. As I tried to type with one hand, I knew I was making a million spelling errors and not keeping up very well!!! My hands were literally shaking and I was having trouble seeing the keyboard through the strange mistiness in my eyes. I was unable to read the posts from others as I struggled to continue posting myself. Sure, it would have had been much easier to just sit back and listen. But, I honestly wanted others to have some of the same fulfillment I was experiencing. This actually made my experience more enjoyable!!! Whoever coined the phrase, "Clay it Forward" would understand this aspect.

Impression #4. The receiving. Wow!! I am not sure I have the words for my impressions. I was experiencing something entirely new and totally foreign. For me, there was MAGIC and LOVE, all rolled up in this most precious of gifts!!!

Thanks again
Deanna

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
Misha
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2004, 06:33:27 PM »

*L*  Oh sure... meet me first THEN kill me.

*sighs*

Its so hard being me.
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx