gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:39:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 355
Total: 355

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 4  (Read 93541 times)
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2004, 09:55:19 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!

I see we are finding our way over here!!!  YEAH!!!

Thanks already to all the picture hangers!!!  The place looks great already!!

Now, for all of you "jumping all over me" (just kidding) about not having certain things in this new room, I ALWAYS WARN YOU AHEAD OF TIME, USUALLY AROUND 1500 POSTS, TO SEND ME YOUR IDEAS!!!!  I have written down each of the ideas I read this morning and will try to incorporate them in Session 5, but remember, we are only a second floor in an older building, and with all the adding on to the THUD room, we have no more rooms available, so for now Prissy and Monica can practice in our meeting room when "official" meetings are not going on, and Jan can paint there off in the corner.  As far as nude paintings go, Jan, that will be up to the individual.  (hehehe)

Hope you know this is all in fun!!!  

I like the idea of a cottage.  I will be looking for one before next session.

REMEMBER - PM ME WITH YOUR IDEAS ANYTIME AND I WILL WRITE THEM DOWN AND I PROMISE I WILL USE THEM IN THE NEW SESSION.  IT WOULD BE A GREAT HELP TO ME, REALLY.  IT TAKES ME LONGER TO REVISE THESE THINGS AND GET THEM READY THAN YOU THINK, SO ALL HELP IS APPRECIATED!!!!!  I PREFER TO GET THEM BY PM IN CASE I MISS YOUR POST.  YOU KNOW, NOT SO MUCH KETCHUP...

I am glad you all are here!!!!!
Woodstock :D  :D  :D  :D

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2004, 09:57:06 AM »

AC...I do Love the Cottage and the Intimacy it portrays...great idea.

Jan...I see you found what I was going to tell you...you do have space for your work in the "cottage"

Angela....Nope...no lovebite from Mr. Bocaking....well, not on my finger anyway Wink:

Pepe... I am always so saddened by the fact that your children are not in touch with you.  I even was telling my Mom about it the other day. ( I got Brownie points big time after that...I call her at least 3 times a day)  I pray that they wake up one day and realize what they are missing out on.  You can adopt all of us (even if we are too old to be your kids)  and we will give you the love hug everyday!

IlClaymate......Hubby will be acomin after you reeeeal soon...then what? :roll:

Woody....excellent job in the opening greeting and all the wonderful info about us.  I am truly honored given my new duties.

Wordy and Her...great collaboraters you are....nice job

Her honey....if you are checking in...we miss you

Flaky ....I am worried...where are you...I PM'd you.

Houston...I PM'd you about the diet

Keeper of The OCD Prayerlist
Queen of Comforting
------------------------------------
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2004, 09:59:19 AM »

WE MOVED again IF we keep this up we are going to make the GUINESS WORLD RECORD OF OCDERS LOL I am so nervous about Clay going to be in INDY without me,maybe I can sprout wings and fly.I Got CLAYED IN THE AIRPORT YESTERDAY<STOPPED ME IN MY TRACKS IJUST SIMPLY FROZE IN ONE SPOT UNTIL INVISIBLE WAS OVER. I also missed last nights CELLCERT,darn it.WELL have to go clean house for a bit.talk later.  GLORY

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2004, 10:00:15 AM »

A toast to us all on coming on this amazing journey together.

and of course....Thank you Clay

Keeper of The OCD Prayerlist
Queen of Comforting
------------------------------------
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2004, 10:03:00 AM »

Hi, houston!
Heyyyyyyyyyy, several days without the OCD, can you do it?  I will be facing that in August. I do not own a laptop, so I am sunk.  If any of the hotels have computers to use, you know where I will be!!!!!
We will miss you!!! Cry!:  Cry!:

That's nice that you are being nice to hubby.

I am going to check out the new mansion, and stop back  a little later.

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
houstonclayfan
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2004, 10:12:01 AM »

I think Flaky is on vacation, Boca.  But I dont remember where she went  :?  I do remember her saying goodbye for a few days.
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2004, 10:12:57 AM »

Good morning, Boca and Glory!

Glory, I got your pm and will get back to you.

Yes, this is all because of Clay, Boca, you are right.  Think of the millions of people that typed Clay Aiken into a search engine somewhere and landed somewhere.  Think of the hundreds of websites just like this one with thousands of threads and who knows how many people chatting about Clay and everything else.  And by fate, we ended up here.  But it is not completely by fate, because I think claymaniacs is certainly one of the best, no, not one of the best, THE BEST Claysite, and that is why I plopped myself here.  And I'm not going anywhere else!!!!!

And just a clarification.  Her's post, the one I am keeping at the top, are quotes extracted from things that people have posted here. (And done without permission, but no one has complained...) Remember, I would love to expand it to include feelings from all the OCDers.  So please take a few minutes when you can and pm me with something to include in that post.  

Thanks,

Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2004, 10:32:25 AM »

THANKS TO GLORY FOR ENLARGING MY LIPBITE CLAY.
I JUST FELT THAT HE WAS FADING AWAY, INTO THE BACKGROUND.
YOU GALS HAVE SUCH NEAT AVIES THAT I DID NOT WANT A NEW ONE, JUST AN IMPROVEMENT ON THE OLD ONE.

lOVE
JAN
KEEPER OF CLAY'S LIPBITE

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2004, 10:36:03 AM »

HOUSTON

HAVE A WONDERFUL VACATION WITH YOUR "KEEPER HUBBY". SOUNDS LIKE A NEAT TRIP. WILL MISS YOU.

WELL, TIME FOR ME TO GO DO MORE WORK AND THEN HOME, WHERE I HAVE NO CLAY AND NO CELLCERTS. MAYBE I CAN TALK THE MISTER INTO WATCHING A MUSICAL INSTEAD OF A WAR MOVIE TOMORROW!!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND. I WILL NEVER CATCH UP OVER THE WEEKENDS.

LUV
JAN
KEEPER OF CLAY'S LIPBITE

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2004, 10:40:37 AM »

JAN: I see that you had the avatar enlarged.

Bocaqueen: I didn't come up with the cottage idea. Jan was naming examples of what to call this place since the BLP is the "mansion" and she came up with the cottage and i expanded on her idea by saying why i'd think "cottage" would be a good name...but whatever the case, i'd like both names whatever is decided.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2004, 11:21:33 AM »

Hi, again!

THANK YOU, PAMELA, FOR MAKING US A STICKY AGAIN!!! Woo hoo!

Jan, your avie looks great!!!!!  

cl4clay, we did add cots.  I know my description is a little long... so maybe you missed it.  Please feel free to use them anytime!

I have been voting on the poll Claymaniac2000 and Boca have been talking about.  We are making a dent.  Kelly is at 50% and Clay is at 49%.

THIS IS A PLEA TO THOSE OF YOU THAT NEVER VOTE and I know there are still some out there, because it may be new to you.  But PLEASE give Clay a few minutes of your time today and each day if you can, whatever time you can spare. This one is simple to vote on.  Go to:
http://www.951wayv.com/poll.htm and you can get there by right clicking on this link.  As Janet and Boca explained, after you vote for Clay, just hit your refresh button and it will go right back to the poll so you can do this over and over and get lots of votes in.  Please try it, everyone who has not done so before. If all of us work together, we can do it!

Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2004, 11:27:48 AM »

I HAD TO TAKE A LITTLE BREAK FROM VOTING TO FIX ME SOME LUNCH AND I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING. i HAVE BEEN SITTING HERE VOTING AND LISTENING TO "THIS IS THE MOMENT" OVER AND OVER AGAIN IN MY HEADPHONES AND EVERYTIME I LISTEN TO IT I AM MORE AMAZED THAT A VOICE LIKE THAT COULD COME OUT OF AN 18 YEAR OLD. AND THEN I REALIZED SOMETHING ELSE---------THAT SONG WAS WRITTEN FOR CLAY EVEN THO' THE WRITER DIDN'T KNOW IT. i DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT WAS FROM SO I GOOGLED FOR THE LYRICS AND FOUND OUT IT WAS FROM "JEKYLL AND HYDE". I AM POSTING THE LYRICS HERE AND YOU WILL SEE THAT THIS IS THE STORY OF HIS LIFE.

This is the moment!
This is the day,
When I send all my doubts and demons
On their way!

Every endeavor,
I have made - ever -
Is coming into play,
Is here and now - today!

This is the moment,
This is the time,
When the momentum and the moment
Are in rhyme!

Give me this moment -
This precious chance -
I'll gather up my past
And make some sense at last!

This is the moment,
When all I've done -
All the dreaming,
Scheming and screaming,
Become one!

This is the day -
See it sparkle and shine,
When all I've lived for
Becomes mine!

(For all these years,
I've faced the world alone,
And now the time has come
To prove to them
I've made it on my own!)

This is the moment, this is the hour
When I can open up tomorrow like a flower
And put my hand to, everything I plan to do
Fulfill my granted time, See all my stars aligned

This is the moment -
My final test -
Destiny beckoned,
I never reckoned,
Second Best!

I won't look down,
I must not fall!
This is the moment,
The sweetest moment of them all!

This is the moment!
(Damn all the odds!)
Don't think of odds!  (the way Clay sings this line)
This day, or never,
I'll sit forever
With the gods!

When I look back,
I will always recall,
Moment for moment,
This was the moment,
The greatest moment
Of them all!

I had to come back and edit this because after I posted it I realized that some of the words were changed in Clay's version. The way the lyrics I found were are in parentheses and the way he sung it is not.

JANET
CLAYMANIAC2000

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
ILClaymate
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2004, 11:29:43 AM »

Afternoon everyone!  Hope you all are enjoying the day!  VERY nice here in IL!!

Can't wait for the cellcert tonight!  Woohoo!

AC, I enlarged Jan's avie for her even though she accidently put Glory there!  She wanted a BIG ONE!  LOL  I finally got it figured out after 3 tries!   Wink:

Houston, hope you have a great time and we will MISS YOU!!!  Cry!:

Woody, I will pm you with my thoughts on OCD as soon as I COLLECT my thoughts and put them in a collective matter!!  LOL  Wink:

Jan, I'll keep my fingers crossed about your musical tomorrow!  Hopefully it won't be war movie Sunday again.

Off to vote some more!
ttyl,
~Angela~ 8)
ILClaymate
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2004, 11:43:58 AM »

Janet, thanks so much for posting those lyrics.  I just re listened to it as well reading the lyrics along.  I think he had one different verse there in the middle and I liked how he changed the word "D*mn" again near the end.  That was one of the reasons I went and relistened to it because I didn't remember him saying it and he didn't.  It really does sum up his life doesn't it??  There are a few songs I have found like that, esp. the demo ones like The Great Adventure and Go the Distance.
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2004, 11:46:06 AM »

HOUSTON, I just PM'd you.  I am going to be in San Antonio Tuesday through Thursday next week.  If we're there at the same time, maybe we can at least visit over the phone!

BOCA, I think our dogs would have fun romping together.  One reason we got two dogs this time was so that they could keep each other company and entertained!

PEPE, The wraps are great!  I wish I could remember what kind of sausage was in that one yesterday.

Now I'm going to step out on a limb and be the BAD GUY! :evil:
Others have posted about this, but nothing seems to be done, so I think I am speaking not just for myself but for a few others, too.

First of all, I love these pictures posted just as much as anyone else, BUT when they are so BIG, I have to scroll back and forth to even see the picture, I just don't enjoy it as much.

Also, when they're that big, the posts that are on that page require constant scrolling back and forth, and often, I just give up trying to read the posts!

All I'm asking is that the pictures not be so large that scrolling to read is required.  Woody, have I overstepped my bounds?

All right!  I'm ready.  Throw the
tomatoes at me.

Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
clayfan4lyf88
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2004, 12:00:05 PM »

hey ppls
so we're on session 4. I just finshed watching 1 of my most favorite movies Interview with the vampire. If u haven't seen it don't judge it by the name because its pretty good. Its came out in 1994.

~kimmy
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2004, 12:00:37 PM »

I agree with Prissy I do not like to have to back and forth either,DO not get me wrong I just love the pics but just a little bit smaller would help.I think.DO not throw tomatoes at me or eggs LOL GLORY
      ALSO WHAT IS UP with Airplay Central and CLay.media can get nothing is there any more places we can go for videos .?????????????????????

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
clayfan4lyf88
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2004, 12:06:13 PM »

glory- i sometimes go to measureofafan.com for videos u have to register though.

~kimmy
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2004, 12:11:17 PM »

Angela (IlClaymante) we must have been writing at the same time. I realized after I read the lyrics I had posted that there was a difference so I went back and edited it and I had to listen to it again a couple of times to get them right.
Well I am going to "surf" a little and then go back to the voting again.
Janet
 Claymaniac2000

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2004, 12:22:13 PM »

Hi, each and everyone!

Janet, thank you for posting the words to that song.  You are right, it IS about him, isn't it. I wondered also if he sang the "d" word, and I see that ILClaymate already cleared that up.  What would we do without ILClaymate and houston clearing everything up for us?

Prissy, YOU DID NOT STEP OUT OF BOUNDS AT ALL!!!!!!!!!   Please feel free to post anything you want and feel is needed.  Actually, Prissy, Pamela has posted this same thing.  I think it is a good idea also.  I wonder if the person posting doesn't realize it is going to be too big???  Maybe one of our computer whizzes can tell us the maximum width for the pix that will still fit within our bounds here.  

GOOD NEWS JANET, if you don't already know!!!!!!!!!!!
I kept voting until I saw Clay go to 50% and then they were both at 50%.  I swore I was going to vote until I saw Kelly go to 49%, but I have to go to work soon, and I was running out of time.  Just when I decided to leave,
Kelly went to 49% and Clay is at 50% !!!!!

Great job, everyone.  Please keep at it.  If the OCDers alone could all spend 15 minutes there a day, it can make a HUGE difference.  I will post the link again, and hope YOU WILL ALL TAKE A FEW MINUTES TO GO OVER THERE!!!

http://www.951wayv.com/poll.htm

I have to be at work in less than 2 hours and I have been voting and posting.  Need to go!  BAD OCD!!!  I will check in one more time before I go to work if I can.

Janet, do you know when that poll ends???

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx