gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:28:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 348
Total: 348

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 4  (Read 93543 times)
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #1960 on: August 04, 2004, 05:00:15 PM »

Hi everyone,

Wow, it's been a few days!  I am running on very little energy since I only got four hours sleep and I went to work this morning.  I tried to sleep when I got home, but I couldn't.  My mind just kept thinking and thinking about everything that happened last night (and my mom, of course).

I am sure you read Lorraine's review by now.  There isn't much more to say except to say that it was the most wonderful experience that one can imagine in a lifetime.  We had to really tug at our heart to decide if we were going to put a plan in place to see Clay at the fence.  That meant not seeing 45 minutes of the concert.  What a decision!!!!  But, we kept saying to each other, "We will never get a chance like this again."  Since we were at Foxwoods last week, we went for the fence.  The people around us must have wondered what happened to us because we were yelling, singing and dancing, then all of a sudden we were gone!  They probably thought we were in the first row on somebody's lap.  Oh no, we were standing on our feet outside stalking the security guards and anyone else milling around.
No, not really, just conversing.  It was Clayworld everywhere.  That's the beauty of these concerts, being able to turn around anywhere and start a conversation about the man we love!!  It's like, "Hey, we are now on the planet where all Claysians are put together."  

The hype was fantastic as Lorraine told you.   Valerie, the lady he picked, was one of the best voices I have ever heard.  It's all about the voice, not how you look with Clay, because let me tell you, he looked her in the eyes with such love and gave her two of the biggest hugs you can imagine.  I was jealous but happy for her!  We actually met some cute teens that we had met at a Feb. concert, too, so it was like a reunion.

Anyway, one of the funnies things was when we went bopping down the ailse during the dance concert, Lorraine swinging the red thong on her hand and me dancing right behind me.  OMG, the sight of it is cracking me up!  Well, like she said, I turned around and nobody was behind me.  Everyne was still dancing their seats.  What!?!??!  Where was everybody.
Next thing you know, there's a security guard in our face and a woman bending her thumb backwards for us to get back where we were.  Okay, a few choice words muttered under my breath for a few minutes.  I really did panic though.  I was like, where do I go?  I can't push in with anyone, I can't stand there and dance anymore.  I wanted to hide, but I couldn't and Lorraine couldn't either.  I think we are building a reputation up.  You had to be there.  We laughed hysterically for one hour before we went to sleep last night.

All, we had a ball.  We got clayed big time, saw some wonderful people and shared lots of love.  I hugged Jacob and gave him a kiss, got our picture with him and then I saved the major part of my heart for the "Special One."  We saw a mature man on stage and a young man come out.  Very, very fair skin!  He looked tired.  I wanted to give him a special massage. :evil:  Plaid relaxing pants and the gray t-shirt.
He moved so fast by us, you couldn't even speak, just grab, which we did.
We were there fast, but we weren't the first ones he started with in line.
Jerome literally picked Clay up off the ground like a rag doll and put him back down to get him away from the line.  We waited for the bus, saw him face to face through the front window when the bus was turning.  I could have seen his tonsils!  OMG, I can't stand it.  I still can't stop thinking of him and I must sleep.  PA is coming soon.  I could go on and on, but you all got the jest.  Yes, I missed the video of the girls held hostage, and lots more of his songs, but we had to touch him!  It's all good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No, I am not checking for spelling; too tired.

Love,
Linda

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
ILClaymate
« Reply #1961 on: August 04, 2004, 05:02:13 PM »

Announcement:  Just so you all know I will be making new avies tonight of the recent concert pics I've collected.  I will be posting them under the Photo Album section, labeled "Avatars to Share".  Just a little FYI in case you were in the mood for a new avie!!!  Wink:  
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #1962 on: August 04, 2004, 05:02:57 PM »

ILClaymate- shock:  shock:  shock:  shock:  shock:  shock:

I'm truly blessedl...special request done just for lil' ol' me....thank you thank you, thank you, thank youbowing as I'm thanking

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1963 on: August 04, 2004, 05:03:38 PM »

Hi all - Well, I'm still at work. It's going on 13 hours and won't probably get out of here for another hour, so I thought I'd drop in again.
BOCA - Now you know who I meant! - I haven't had anything to eat and I guess I' m getting slightly tired.  JUST SLIGHTLY - NOTHING TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT.
Pepe - keep the chicken warm for me - I probably won't get to eat until 9:30,
I have to say, I come back on and I see all the gorgeous pictures.  I'm drooling and I don't know whether to head for the thud room or eat.
Woody - you'd better put a mop and pail in the thud room so we can clean up the mess we make.  Where's Philly - she usually leaves us something to munch on.  I know I'm forgetting a lot of people, but can't help it tonight.  
Woody - glad you're keeping the weight off.  Boca would probably slap you too if you gained any back.  
Did all of you notice the energy that Boca has since she went to this Dr.
I tell you - he has really, really given her a LOT  of whatever.  I'm trying to think what he gave her.  Whatever it is, we could all use it - then we could be called Clay's Spunky, Energized OCDer's.  
Well, the men are now coming in so I really do have to go.  Catch you all when I get home.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

hi
« Reply #1964 on: August 04, 2004, 05:05:25 PM »

edit

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
ILClaymate
« Reply #1965 on: August 04, 2004, 05:10:38 PM »

Shannon, man that stinks!!  I hope you can find something else to fix!  That was kinda rude!

Linda!!  Thank you so much for telling your story!  I just love reading them!  Even though you were with Lorraine and we heard her version, it is still different reading everyone's thoughts and feelings!!  I'm so glad you had a good time and hope Lorraine didn't embarrass you too much with her THONG!!!   shock:  :D

Evelyn, they better feed you something good for making you work that long!!  Poor girl!  Hang in there!

Her, I'll try and find another freckle pic for you later when I'm making my avies.
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #1966 on: August 04, 2004, 05:17:17 PM »

Linda-You're soooo lucky...so happy for you!

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #1967 on: August 04, 2004, 05:25:05 PM »

Her, I'll try and find another freckle pic for you later when I'm making my avies.

Thank you Clandy Girl! :D

Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

hi
« Reply #1968 on: August 04, 2004, 05:26:49 PM »

edit

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1969 on: August 04, 2004, 05:26:56 PM »

OK, I am working my butt off getting the new room ready, and YOU ARE HAVING A PARTY WITHOUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL j/k

Just stay around another hour and we will have the party on the new thread, PLEASE???  Session 5 is almost here...
Woodstock :D  :D  :D  :D

Thanks to Monica for making Woodstock, Jr. for me for my signature.  I think he is extra cute!

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1970 on: August 04, 2004, 05:29:23 PM »

ILClaymate: is Clay laughing or crying in that one picture that shows him holding the microphone to the audience and hiding his face?? that picture i posted awhile ago is the one that makes me think of Shaggy on Scooby-Doo and it indirectly influenced me into starting a parody called "Scooby-Doo meets Raleigh and Clay Aiken". i want it to be good so i'm holding off on it for a few weeks.

**ACcountryFan has just written a poem called "My Gal Camel" on the BLPT for anyone interested...page 91. It's clean**

Why thank you for bringing that up!
"don't metion it! it was no problem!"
No, really, thank you for telling all these people!
"i said, don't mention it! it was no problem!"
You're quite spunky this evening aren't you?

well, speaking of spunky, energized OCD'ers that was brought up a few posts ago, i think Clay is the energizer bunny. He marches to his own drum and keeps going and going and going and going...he must eat a lot of pasta or high-energy food!??!

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #1971 on: August 04, 2004, 05:34:14 PM »

Evelyn...What the Doc gave me was ...My life back.... I love that man(God, my Dr is my daughter's age...I AM getting old...Geez)

HER...you aren't under suspicion...you are bing called upon as a witness in my investigation.  Don't worry...you will remain ANONIMOUS

Keeper of The OCD Prayerlist
Queen of Comforting
------------------------------------
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
Claytime
« Reply #1972 on: August 04, 2004, 05:36:34 PM »

Hello, everyone!  Here is a picture from Appleton for all of you OCDERS.
Hello, my name is Laura and I have OCD!  Can I join in?

dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #1973 on: August 04, 2004, 05:37:27 PM »

HER WROTE:

Dudley-Hi girl! I've been away...how are you doing

I'M FINE....THANK YOU FOR ASKING...
houstonclayfan
« Reply #1974 on: August 04, 2004, 05:44:54 PM »

Welcome, Laura !

I have missed you too, Dudley !  I have been asking for ya. Thank you for the picture of Raleigh. So cute !

Jerry, I bet a lot of us are different in person.  I am the quiet type too

CLAY,IF YOU ARE LURKING HERE TONITE..CAN YOU WEAR THAT BLACK TUXEDO OUTFIT WHEN YOU COME TO MY HOUSE, I WILL LOOSEN THAT TIE FOR YOU AND MAKE YOU REALLLLY COMFORTABLE.

Julie, I think you need to put some money in Shannons Fort Wayne lust jar.

Woodstock, sorry to hear about your student.  That is so hard  Cry!:  *Hugs*

Lorraine and Linda, I am still jealous  Twisted:
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1975 on: August 04, 2004, 05:48:55 PM »

Laura, you joined us on the last stages of session 4! Woodstock is about ready to start session 5 soon! we're over 1,970 posts!!

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #1976 on: August 04, 2004, 05:49:18 PM »

Welcome Laura...you will just love it her.e  We all suffer from the same symptoms.  As long as you know it is incurable and are willing to admit that...you are welcome here (LOL)

And better yet....you're a smart cookie...you came bearing gifts!

Thank You

Queen of Comforting
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
Glory
Enthusiastic

no
« Reply #1977 on: August 04, 2004, 05:52:00 PM »

JULIE NEEDS TO PUT HER WHOLE PAYCHECK IN THE LUST JAR.LOL

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
clayfan4lyf88
« Reply #1978 on: August 04, 2004, 05:52:47 PM »

we're moving on to session 5 glad i was able to come back 2day

laura- welcome
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #1979 on: August 04, 2004, 05:54:25 PM »

Hi Kimmy...how's that leg doin?

Queen of Comforting
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx