gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:19:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 343
Total: 343

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK JULY 23  (Read 4820 times)
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2004, 10:06:18 AM »

I AM FOLLOWING YOU AC.

JUST GOT THROUGH READING YOUR POST AND CLAYS FAN BASE IS STRONG AND IN MY OPINION GETTING STRONGER.  WE WILL NOT LET SOMEONE LIKE HIM FADE INTO THE SUNSET.  NO WAY, NO HOW.

YEA SO YOU CRITICS JUST SEAT BACK BECAUSE IT IS GOING TO BE A LONG HAUL FOR YOU.  YOU HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING YET.

LORRAINE
STEPHANIE1130
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2004, 10:16:24 AM »

Thanks for the Clay news!
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2004, 10:23:55 AM »

Quote from: myrtlebeach web-site
Aiken and his "American Idol" compatriots are partly responsible for bringing back classic pop crooning and songs, the likes of which Sedaka pumped out for decades before styles and popular tastes changed

================
popular tastes didn't change. Top-40 radio changed. There's still a demand that enjoys "singing" but for the most part they're ignored. Top-40 radio, in reality, stopped playing popular songs and started only playing singers of a certain "sound".

They forced it on people as being "popular" since that's all they heard and it's gotten to where it is today where all you hear are hip-hoppers or some form of funky R&B as if that's the only sound that's popular, when all one has to do is look at the Sales chart and you can tell who's popular with the buying public and yet 8 times out of 10, Top-40 radio doesn't touch those singers for whatever reason.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
outthereforclay
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2004, 10:30:57 AM »

Quote:
As the picture of Clay on the front of Rolling Stone magazine appeared on screen, the photo then scrolled down to his wrist where he proudly wears his "W.W.J.D." bracelet, it stopped and zoomed in on the bracelet.  

Then cjrmax wrote:
Hmmmm. When I saw that particular video piece, I could have SWORN they were zeroing in on his tummy fur!!! I did!!! I guess we all look for different things!!!

The funny, funny thing is that when I saw that particular video piece, I smiled because I thought...."cool! A hunkalicous man with sexy, sexy tummy fur wearing a  WWJD bracelet!"  8)  :D

He can have/do both! Wink:
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx