gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:33:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 342
Total: 342

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Greenville is the place to be! Clay Aiken is the man for me!  (Read 42566 times)
tiff
UltimateFan

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2004, 05:03:56 PM »

About Cherie:
I liked her very much, she was a little hard to understand but I think that's just becuase we aren't familiar with her songs.....she is darling and her accent is just too cute for words......she can rock it out!!!!!

Thanks CT. :D I really love doing this for you guys!

"And the one poor child who saved this world, and there's ten million more who probably could if we all just stopped and said a prayer for them" - Goo Goo Dolls, 'Better Days'
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2004, 05:05:13 PM »

WARNING:   Never try to explain a 3 hour session on the computer for a "cellcert" to anyone who does not know the depth of your Clay obsession. I tried making it sound reasonable to my best non-Claymaniac friend.

I explained that everybody gets on the thread.  Some  people get phoned messages and songs from some who are at the concert and the "posters" on the board pass on all of the information.   I further explained that all of us who are at the cellcert post messages back and forth to each other throughout the evening. I mentioned that we know what he is wearing and how he is hitting the high notes, etc.  

Then she asked:   "So you got to actually hear the whole concert" on the website?"  

When I explained that we actually NEVER HEAR CLAY SING EVEN 0NE NOTE DURING A CELLCERT, my friend got very quiet.   :?  

I think she is probably planning an "intervention" on my behalf!!

Think about it!!  

ISN"T IT GRAND????? :D

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
tiff
UltimateFan

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2004, 05:05:27 PM »

Just got a call from Shirley- she is in the second row first seatby catwalk.
guard told her 7,000
polled all the vendors- so far 30 thongs sold
and seeems like more merchandise on tables tonightSHe is going to call me back in a little bit.

Venue Capacity 14,811 Enclosed Arena

"And the one poor child who saved this world, and there's ten million more who probably could if we all just stopped and said a prayer for them" - Goo Goo Dolls, 'Better Days'
Glory
Enthusiastic

hi
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2004, 05:06:53 PM »

WELL I AM READY TO PARTY HARDY HI EVERYONE

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2004, 05:07:25 PM »

Does anyone know if Clay gets some$ $ from all of the merchandise that is sold.  Is that a stupid question??  He probably does, but just asking.

Linda

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2004, 05:07:26 PM »

DUDLEY LOVE THAT PICTURE.  AS IT SAYS ON HIS SHIRT CLAY SURE IS AN ADVENTURE AND FOR SOMEONE TO DO WHAT HE DOES TO US JUST BY HIS SINGING SURE TELLS US A LOT.

LINDA - I CAN'T MAKE ANY PROMISES.  WHEN IT COMES TO CLAY I JUST SEEM TO GO INTO ANOTHER WORLD AND MY CONCENTRATION IS ON HIM AND HIM ALONE.

DID ANYONE SEE ANYTHING MORE ON A REVIEW FROM PAM.

LORRAINE
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2004, 05:07:40 PM »

ANOTHER TIDBIT FROM LAST NIGHT...RAINBOW SANDLES shock:
We walked many many steps trying to get to the right place but finally made. Initially there was only about 10 people and Jerome, who was very much the man in charge, told us we would be able to get individual pics with Clay. THRILLED. Nope we waited about 10 more minutes and about 10 more people came. So much for individual pics.

Clay came out, all smiles and looking fine. Every hair in place. Light make up with a few freckles showing through. As you all know he was sweet, kind and friendly. He was wearing the blue Kentucky Tshirt, light sweat pants and rainbow sandals. My daughter's sign said "Clay, You caused my first THUD" HE said "oh I'm sorry." I told him not to worry she enjoyed every bit of it. She asked about Raleigh and he told her that his grandmother was babysitting in the dressing room. I jokingly asked him why he was wearing the Kentucky shirt when he was at home in NC. He said, " It's the only thing I have clean" and laughed. He did touch my hand. A no no per Jerome and he did give my daughter a hug.

There was a little girl about 4 in the group. She was precious. She said "Clay I want to marry you". He wrote her a note saying, "I'll see you in 16 years. All my love Clay Aiken" She said, " Clay I can sing you songs." He said "I bet you can" She was quite animated but too shy to plant one on his cheek when he held her for the photo
LiftClayUp
Claymaniac

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2004, 05:08:56 PM »

Wisconsinmaniac - I have tried to explain a cellcert to some of my Clay friends and they look at me like I am crazy.

Carol

Clay is our gift from GOD!!!!!
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2004, 05:09:34 PM »

Lorraine,

No problem.  We will be fighting to get to him together, bruises and all.  Whatever it takes.  Laughing:

Really, girls, we are not wild, we just Clay - like all of you.  I just wish we could be in the front rows at one of these concerts.  OMG, the thought of it.

Linda

tiff
UltimateFan

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2004, 05:10:55 PM »

Current milk results:
Lindsay Lohan 0% (1179)
Kanye West 0% (960)
Gwen Stefani 35% (87233)
Jake Gyllenhaal 1% (2056)
Kirsten Dunst 0% (928)
Clay Aiken 63% (155862)

Setting up Clay's stage....Cherie's done....building pretty full....crowd extimated to be around 10,000!

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2004, 05:11:56 PM »

HEY TIFF THANKS FOR DOING THIS CELLCERT.  WE ARE SO ADDICTED THAT AS TIRED AS I AM I CANNOT LET GO OF A GOOD THING.

HI GLORY AND EVERYONE ELSE WE JUST CAME ON.

WE ARE HAVING SOME THUNDERSTORMS HERE IN CT. SO HOPEFULLY I DON'T LOSE ANY POWER.  I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO LOSE IT LAST NIGHT WHEN THE SITE WENT DOWN.

LORRAINE
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2004, 05:12:31 PM »

Quote from: LiftClayUp
Wisconsinmaniac - I have tried to explain a cellcert to some of my Clay friends and they look at me like I am crazy.

I know!!!   I am supposedly a very responsible person.  

If this is "crazy" -  it's OK by me!!

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
clayfannj
UltimateFan

Remember, CHEESE is a comfort food.

« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2004, 05:12:39 PM »

CT..I believe that there is avery nice percentage on the merchandise.. Sometimes the performer can make more on that then on the fee given him...

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

Tracking the Red -Crested Warbler
"I may be old, but I'm strong and lusty!"..Wm. Shakespeare
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2004, 05:13:18 PM »

Dudley,
I loved that story.  I wish I was four and he would want me in 14 more years.

Wisconsin, I can only imagine how hard that was for you.  Especially, someone that isn't a Clay devotee.

Linda

tiff
UltimateFan

« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2004, 05:14:00 PM »

Quote from: dudley5
There was a little girl about 4 in the group. She was precious. She said "Clay I want to marry you". He wrote her a note saying, "I'll see you in 16 years. All my love Clay Aiken" She said, " Clay I can sing you songs." He said "I bet you can" She was quite animated but too shy to plant one on his cheek when he held her for the photo

How cute is taht? Thanks for taht dudley!

CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2004, 05:15:37 PM »

Clayfann,

Thanks, that's what I thought.  What kind of thongs are they selling; not that my backend would look good in them, but........!?!

Lorraine,

No thunderstorms in Haddam.  Ummm, that's funny.  Just dark clouds, no rain, or booms.

Linda

BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2004, 05:16:37 PM »

AND A GOOD CLAY EVENING TO ALL

Clay.'s voice is beautiful
ILClaymate
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2004, 05:16:59 PM »

photo by raa66

hoping he will do this in my direction in 29 days!!!  :D
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2004, 05:17:36 PM »

TIFF DID I SEE THAT THERE WERE 10,000 PEOPLE THERE?  OH MY GOD THAT IS EVEN MORE THAN LAST NIGHT.

OH BY THE WAY I JUST WENT OVER MY 1900 POST.  I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.  I SURE TALK A LOT.

LORRAINE
LiftClayUp
Claymaniac

« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2004, 05:17:36 PM »

Red thongs - with Clays autograph on them.

Clay is our gift from GOD!!!!!
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx