gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:14:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 378
Total: 378

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [31] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I'M GREENSBORO WITH ENVY CAUSE I'M NOT AT THE CONCERT  (Read 40881 times)
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #600 on: July 17, 2004, 03:51:55 AM »

THANK YOU PAM FOR YOUR QUICK REVIEW.  WE WILL BE AWAITING EVERY WORD FROM YOU TODAY.  I ASSUME YOU WILL BE ATTENDING THE NEXT TWO CONCERTS IN N.C. AS WELL.  YOU ARE LUCKY BECAUSE I THINK CLAY IS THE BEST IN HIS HOME STATE.  PLEASE IF YOU EVER GET THAT CLOSE TO CLAY TELL HIM I NEED HIM BADLY.

LORRAINE
clayfannj
UltimateFan

Remember, CHEESE is a comfort food.

« Reply #601 on: July 17, 2004, 07:26:01 AM »

Missed part of the experience last night..SOOOO I am "waitin" on ya' Missy Pam!!!"

It really is all about the music...isn't it??? Can't wait for your telling...

NJ is hungry 4 CLAY

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

Tracking the Red -Crested Warbler
"I may be old, but I'm strong and lusty!"..Wm. Shakespeare
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #602 on: July 17, 2004, 07:37:11 AM »

I really didn't thank you individually, so thank you Songbird, Amy, Dev, Susan, and Her for the causing all the excitement that we wait for each time Clay is in concert.  I felt like I was right there.  Now for the videos and pictures. Woohooooooooo!

Pam, you lucky sonof@*^@*^$@^$*@^#@!  Laughing:   Laughing:  I love you though!

Linda

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #603 on: July 17, 2004, 07:59:16 AM »

This was from the Clayboard cellcert from Greensboro:

I posted this on the cute Disney thread, but I wanted to bring it over here in case you didn't see it.  It was really funny!

One girl had a sign that read? "SAX ME JACOB LEI ME CLAY" and Clay kept laughing saying, "Shame on you, this is a family show." Then another read, "Shack me up Clay." He called them "dirty signs." "When you all get out in the parking lot say, "Shame on You," to these girls. Of course, he was laughing the whole time. He loves it! I don't care what he says.  

Linda

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #604 on: July 17, 2004, 08:40:05 AM »

WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU PAM.  WAKE UP.  WE NEED TO ME CLAYED.

LINDA - YOU ARE RIGHT.  I THINK HE PRETENDS AT TIME TO BE SHY BUT HE REALLY KNOWS.

LORRAINE
claysenior
« Reply #605 on: July 17, 2004, 09:10:14 AM »

Quote from: lorraine
ILClaymate - Real life interferring.  My only real life is Clay.  Thank God I have no significant other right now because I think they would feel ignored like my cat does.  My cat should be use to it after all those months of voting on TRL.  He was lucky he got fed.

Lorraine

Oh you are sooooo funny.  I just love your humor re your cat.  Isn't it amazing how Clay has just taken over our lives.  I now get so little done when at home but I do feed our cat (& know you do also).  I guess when we find something wonderful we all just go for it.  Aren't we the luckiest bunch! Laughing:
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #606 on: July 17, 2004, 09:23:13 AM »

There was another poster too. There's even a picture of Clay holding it. It says something like: "Jacob gives great Sax but we want Lei'd by Clay".

I agree with lorraine and the others. Clay knows how much the female fans love him and his attitude toward it is what i find refreshing.

instead of bragging and blatantly throwing sex at people, he shows humility and embarrassment if someone compliments him about it since he doesn't see himself as "sexy"...he knows his female fans see him like that...but he himself doesn't and that's the secret, in my opinion, between being "sexy" and being "vulgar".

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #607 on: July 17, 2004, 09:33:17 AM »

ACcountryFan wrote:
instead of bragging and blatantly throwing sex at people, he shows humility and embarrassment if someone compliments him about it since he doesn't see himself as "sexy"...he knows his female fans see him like that...but he himself doesn't and that's the secret, in my opinion, between being "sexy" and being "vulgar".

That is so true!  I think that is why we all Love Him To Death. :D  Wink:
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #608 on: July 17, 2004, 10:52:31 AM »

Still nothing from Pam.  We are all awaiting her more detailed review.

You are right Claysenior.  My day goes by so fast and I live alone.  I love it those because it fills the void that was there before he came into by life.  I see you are new so welcome.

AC - I guess it is that humility and that way he gets embarrassed at the way we may act or some comments about we feel for him that draws us more and more to him.  I think that adds to his sex appeal.  God knows he has enough of that.

Lorraine
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #609 on: July 17, 2004, 12:57:13 PM »

Does anyone know if this is where Pamela will be posting her review?  I can hardly wait!!!!! 8)
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #610 on: July 17, 2004, 02:50:54 PM »

If you haven't gone to Airplay Central and downloaded "Solitaire" from Greensboro, NC concert, it's a must; that is, if you have the computer to do it.  I have never, ever, ever, heard Clay sing Solitaire like the way he did last night.  He put every fiber of his soul into that song.  The emotion was something I have not seen in any concert ever held before.  I am totally blown away right now.  Unbelievable!!!!

Claygirls have some really good montages they did too.

Linda

Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #611 on: July 18, 2004, 03:08:37 AM »

I agree CT, it is the best performance I've seen him do of Solitaire!

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #612 on: July 18, 2004, 05:13:28 PM »

CT I couldn't agree more, the passion and emotion in that performance brought tears to my eyes!!!  I also couldn't stop watching his hands and how he caressed the mic, lucky mic Wink:

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [31] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx