gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:22:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 421
Total: 421

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 Go Down Print
Author Topic: I'M GREENSBORO WITH ENVY CAUSE I'M NOT AT THE CONCERT  (Read 40882 times)
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #580 on: July 16, 2004, 07:52:24 PM »

Yes, Pamela is very lucky, but in my eyes she is so very deserving of this wonderful weekend of Claying. She does so much on our behalf every day, all in addition to holding down a full-time job plus taking care of a husband and home. THANKS, PAMELA.

This is SO true... she really does deserve it.  She's so good to us, I don't know what we'd do without her. :D
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #581 on: July 16, 2004, 07:52:53 PM »

my system is excruciatingly slow
I'll lurk and read for a while

Clay.'s voice is beautiful
flakenforaikeninFL
« Reply #582 on: July 16, 2004, 07:53:11 PM »

good night all
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #583 on: July 16, 2004, 07:53:20 PM »

Yes, I realize that it was Tessie after the fact.

Tessie you are one creative foxy lady!

Linda

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
claydevotee
« Reply #584 on: July 16, 2004, 07:54:21 PM »

Thank you so much Songbird, you did an incredible job  

And she's quite an incredible person, too Wink:  Wink:

LOVE YA---
Dev
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #585 on: July 16, 2004, 07:54:28 PM »

Night all.. its been fun!
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #586 on: July 16, 2004, 07:55:09 PM »

i'm going over to the OCD thread and see what is going on. i left them on page 35 so i don't know if it's expanded some or not...

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #587 on: July 16, 2004, 07:55:24 PM »

Goodnight,

Thank you girls.  I wasn't sure who was doing what, but the last few pages were great.  

Linda

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #588 on: July 16, 2004, 07:55:26 PM »

IT WAS AN INCREDIBLE NIGHT AND IT MADE IT EVEN NICER SHARING IT WITH ALL OF YOU.

OUR BOY WAS ON THE MONEY - I THINK BEING HOME ADDED TO IT.

GOOD NIGHT AND SEE EVERYONE TOMORROW.  SAME TIME SAME PLACE JUST NEW NAME.

LORRAINE
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #589 on: July 16, 2004, 07:56:21 PM »

HOW MUCH EXCITEMENT DID I MISS ???

outthereforclay
« Reply #590 on: July 16, 2004, 07:59:14 PM »

Just talked with Christie after the concert was over. She confirmed what I thought I had heard...

Tonight Clay was vocally as close to perfect as he might can be...He nailed every note, high or low...he basically blew it all away...

Rosanna...does anyone realize how difficult it is to sing that song well? He was incredible.

This is the Night... combined with the video clips, evidently, he left the audience in tears and laughter and overwhelmed with love for this single young man from North Carolina

Solitaire...his heart was being projected out to everyone who loves him in every note...He sings this song to us, you know, because he knows how much it means to us and he wants us to know how much we mean to him...I truly believe this, even though he's never come out and said it (I don't think)

I Survived You...Christie was perturbed because evidently the backup singers positioned themselves in such a way that they almost totally blocked her view of him during this song...but

interetsing that the three songs from MOAM that I very early on found myself drawn to are three NOW that he is delivering with such passion and (mic manipulations :oops: ) and heart and soul---Run To Me, I Survived You and Perfect Day....

Well, everybody, my poor dog is beggin'...I've put off getting some food for him until Clay no longer is singing in my ears....

Goodnight...
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #591 on: July 16, 2004, 08:00:34 PM »

well, i was called away from it way back on page 8! i didn't get back on until they all made it to page 23. THEN, you know how quickly pages compile during a cell-cert, it was nearly 20 minutes later and the site froze up! nobody could post anything for a good 15 minutes!! by the time everyone got back on-line, the show had progressed to "Invisible", "You Were There", and the encore "Solitaire". i did read where someone that was called up on stage almost kissed Clay on the lips but he moved his head in time Laughing:

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #592 on: July 16, 2004, 08:03:26 PM »

PHILLY FINALLY COMES BACK FROM THE FROZEN TUNDRA OF HER COMPUTER TO FIND OUT THE SITE CRASH?

I HAD TO CATCH UP OVER 10 PAGES shock:

THANK YOU SO TO SONGBIRD, AMY, HER, AND SUSAN ( AIKENSEEKER) MAMA DEV FOR THEIR CELLCERT REPORTS!! 8)
songbird457
« Reply #593 on: July 16, 2004, 08:03:53 PM »

Quote from: claydevotee
Thank you so much Songbird, you did an incredible job  

And she's quite an incredible person, too Wink:  Wink:

LOVE YA---
Dev

Why thank you, Dev. And thank you everyone.

I'm spent.  shock: But back again tomorrow night.

A life? Where? I don't have one.  :P  Laughing: Where do we find such a thing called "a life"? Oh.... I know.......

Right here!  :D
ILClaymate
« Reply #594 on: July 16, 2004, 08:05:05 PM »

Thanks to Songbird, Amy, Dev, Susan and Her for the great cellcert reports!!!  What a fabulous night...you can tell he really feels at home in NC!!  Can't wait for tomorrow night!  :D
tiff
UltimateFan

« Reply #595 on: July 16, 2004, 09:27:56 PM »

Phew! Finally caught up on all 40 pages!

Sounds like our man had a fantastic concert tonight. Can't wait for tomorrow night! :D

Songbird, Amy, Dev, Susan, and Her- you guys did an amazing job tonight! (Clayboard moves fast, huh songbird? ;) )Thank you so much for your hard work! And for those of you getting cellcerts, thanks for sharing them with us! *hugs*

"And the one poor child who saved this world, and there's ten million more who probably could if we all just stopped and said a prayer for them" - Goo Goo Dolls, 'Better Days'
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #596 on: July 16, 2004, 10:14:45 PM »

Paisleyitis.
Oh TESSIE  THANKS FOR THE DIAGNOSIS
I LITERARLY WENT TO MY DR TODAY FOR A REGULAR VISIT
AS ALWYAS THE FIRST WORDS FROM HIS MOUTH ARE...

HOW IS CLAY AIKEN ?????

HE KNOWS I AM  A BIG FAN ...
NEXT TIME I SEE HIM I'LL TELL HIM OF MY AFFLICTION

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #597 on: July 16, 2004, 10:52:02 PM »

I am in need of new adjectives.  

It's so late, but after hearing the most incredible vocal performance I've ever heard (ever!) and after seeing Clay come out after giving us his all, so much so that he had to rest his arm over the microphone at the end of the Solitaire encore, and greet the fans hanging around the buses because it was impossible to leave the premises without seeing him just one more time I just wanted to share with you how fantastic this concert was, and how mystifying it is that he can continue to hit those notes, hold those notes, express himself in the music and make you feel it too.  (Late nights equal bad grammar...sorry!)

I didn't realize how much I missed hearing Clay sing until I heard those first ringing notes of U2's Streets Have No Name.  A message to Clay's people - please find a way to capture this energy and passion in Clay's next recording.  Thank you!

Every song was perfect, every note was nailed.  

It was spellbinding.  I am so grateful.  And tired.  I'll be back tomorrow to read the thread and with a real recap!  

40 pages... wow!~
girlygirl06
« Reply #598 on: July 16, 2004, 10:52:28 PM »

hey i just wanted to thank everybody this was great!!!! :D  :D
STEPHANIE1130
« Reply #599 on: July 17, 2004, 01:42:02 AM »

Oh I am sorry I missed such a great night!Hopefully I will be able to make it next time.....sounds like it was terrific! :D
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx