gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:15:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 300
Total: 300

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 31 Go Down Print
Author Topic: I'M GREENSBORO WITH ENVY CAUSE I'M NOT AT THE CONCERT  (Read 40877 times)
Misha
« on: July 16, 2004, 03:18:17 PM »

They said we could come up with a subject for the cellcert if we wanted to.  Well... I may not be able to be here tonight, but doggonit, when this title came to me, I had to start the thread.  LOL
LiftClayUp
Claymaniac

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2004, 04:06:12 PM »

I like it Misha and I am here and ready.

Clay is our gift from GOD!!!!!
Misha
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2004, 04:07:25 PM »

I'm here and ready too... but... hubby just called and he is taking us to the movies.  *sobs*  Its not fair... its really really not fair.  I will have to read the cell cert later.  *big sighs*
tessie
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2004, 04:12:06 PM »

Poor Misha.....can you remember back to the days when we actually wanted to go out of the house?
LiftClayUp
Claymaniac

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2004, 04:16:44 PM »

You have my sympathy Misha but try to enjoy the movie anyway.

songbird457
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2004, 04:24:25 PM »

Have no fear, everyone.

I'll be helping Pamela and Tiff and Misha and everyone tonight. Cellcert is on.  8)

Misha,
We'll miss you  Cry!:  - But I'd go to the movies too if I had the chance.

Bear with me all. There are storms here. I hope I don't lose power. So if I stop posting, please don't hate me. It will only be because my computer might mess up.... :evil:
Misha
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2004, 04:25:29 PM »

Quote from: tessie
Poor Misha.....can you remember back to the days when we actually wanted to go out of the house?

LOL... Noo... I can't remember that far back.  *grins*
Misha
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2004, 04:26:01 PM »

Quote from: LiftClayUp
You have my sympathy Misha but try to enjoy the movie anyway.

Oh I will.  *grins*
LiftClayUp
Claymaniac

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2004, 04:28:52 PM »

Hi Songbird- We thank you for taking up the slack.  Do you feel like Cinderella and everyone went to the ball without you?

Carol

Misha
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2004, 04:29:23 PM »

Quote from: songbird457
I'll be helping Pamela and Tiff and Misha and everyone tonight. Cellcert is on.  8)

Misha,
We'll miss you  Cry!:  - But I'd go to the movies too if I had the chance.

Bear with me all. There are storms here. I hope I don't lose power. So if I stop posting, please don't hate me. It will only be because my computer might mess up.... :evil:

Pamela is AT the concert tonight.  *chuckling*  So is Sundancer and Moonshot and Gwenn and Christie and... and... and...

That is why I came up with this title of... I'm Greensboro with envy.  *grins*

But yes, family first.  Though of alllll the nights I'd wanna read the cell cert... tonight is the night.  LOL

Okay... I'm heading off the comp.  Hubby will be here any minute.
songbird457
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2004, 04:32:40 PM »

Pamela is AT the concert tonight. *chuckling* So is Sundancer and Moonshot and Gwenn and Christie and... and... and...

That is why I came up with this title of... I'm Greensboro with envy. *grins*

Yep. And Pamela took a chance and asked me yesterday if I could do the cellcert to help out since she wouldn't be there. I guess I meant that I was helping her out since she was at the concert.  Wink:

and yes, it is a cute title. I've got one in mind for tomorrow. I had one for tonight - but gosh golly Misha ya beat me to it. And yes we are all "green w/ envy"  Twisted:
songbird457
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2004, 04:34:31 PM »

Hi Songbird- We thank you for taking up the slack.  Do you feel like Cinderella and everyone went to the ball without you?

Carol

LOL. No, not at all. I'm about 15 hrs from the concert and seeing that I had to work 9 hrs today, I figured I'd never make it there in person.  Wink:
Besides, I'm "at" the concert (almost) and am having a "ball".  Laughing:
songbird457
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2004, 04:40:39 PM »

I had a call... it is not starting till 8 now....... no reason why though... she didn't know

from the Clayboard, not sure why the concert might be starting later tonight  :?
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2004, 04:43:56 PM »

Good evening Misha, LiftClayUp, Songbird & Tessie and whoever signs in after I send my post.

I am ready.  I rushed from my walk to make sure I was back for this cellcert.  With Pam being there we should get some real good dirt.

Did everyone see the news that Clay announced.  It had to do with Bubel/Aiken and Crispy Creme and he starting another camp.  Great news.  Thank God it had nothing to do with TRL or getting engaged or married.

Lorraine
LiftClayUp
Claymaniac

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2004, 04:46:26 PM »

Didn't the concert start at 7 one night?  I was late getting home and it was almost over by the time I caught up with all the pages.

Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2004, 04:47:31 PM »

Hello everyone....I'm hoping for a cellcert from my sister in law, Brenda, tonight...like I always say, the more Clay, the better!

Brenda has my daughter with her...daughter is known as Scooter on Maniacs....

I know I'm Greensboro with envy...

My first concert as a teenager, the Greensboro Coliseum...saw Styx, fifth row from the stage........

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

girlygirl06
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2004, 04:48:35 PM »

hey ya'll!!! ok this is off topic but does clay say ya'll? i dont know why i asked that :roll:  :P .pamela,sundancer and moonshot and gwenn and christie, are soooooo lucky to be there tonight i'd love to be there :D
songbird457
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2004, 04:49:54 PM »

I got a call from friends inside the stadium, they are in the FRONT ROW!  It's kind of hard to hear right now, I'm afraid I won't be able to hear over the screaming either! She says they stood in a looooong line for programs and they RAN OUT!!   They said hopefully they would have more later! ARGH!

Ran out!! Nooooo lol
songbird457
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2004, 04:52:08 PM »

Didn't the concert start at 7 one night?  I was late getting home and it was almost over by the time I caught up with all the pages.

Yes it did  :roll:  - Ya never know with these concerts...

Is everyone excited? Woo hooo!
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2004, 04:54:04 PM »

ok this is off topic but does clay say ya'll?
Yes, all we Southerners do...it's part of every day language!

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 31 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx