gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:47:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 360
Total: 360

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WEST VA IS FOR (CLAY) LOVERS!  (Read 33615 times)
kirkland
« Reply #420 on: July 13, 2004, 08:39:26 PM »

I just wore an oversized bra -- go up a few cup sizes -- and put my digital on one side and my video on the other....buzzers didn't go off.  A very shapely way to get photos
songbird457
« Reply #421 on: July 13, 2004, 08:51:34 PM »

Quote from: kirkland
I just wore an oversized bra -- go up a few cup sizes -- and put my digital on one side and my video on the other....buzzers didn't go off.  A very shapely way to get photos

LOL woo hoo! I love it. Tampax, bras...my purse is big, so I'm hoping to sneak it in again... Twisted:
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #422 on: July 13, 2004, 08:53:19 PM »

I just wore an oversized bra -- go up a few cup sizes -- and put my digital on one side and my video on the other....buzzers didn't go off. A very shapely way to get photos

WOW Kirkland ...did you also wear a big blond wig ????
and a jacket of many colors ???

Did your camera enter the concert ahead of you tee hee ???

Clay.'s voice is beautiful
outthereforclay
« Reply #423 on: July 13, 2004, 09:02:46 PM »

Philly wrote:
HE'S IN NASHVILLE TOMORROW NIGHT.  I WONDER WHAT THE SLOGAN WILL BE?  
PERHAPS...  
"NAUGHTY IN NASHVILLE"

Good one, Philly, but since it's expected of me anyway, how about....

"NAKED IN NASHVILLE"  8)
(and outthere waits for the mob to attack.... :roll:  Laughing:)

But the truth hurts, my friends...! I'd bet my last Clay dollar that at some point Clayton will indeed be naked in Nashville... Twisted:  After all, the man DOES take showers, doesn't he? Surely he doesn't wear his tee shirts in there, too? shock:  Wink:
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #424 on: July 14, 2004, 09:20:52 PM »

Clackhouse
You have many more knowledgeable people who can tell you how Clay tore up each and every one of those songs. He was great! Charleston loved him! We screamed! We carried on! We were downright offensive, at times. Oh, well.

Anyway, about the little girls going on stage. The first girl, a pretty little blonde named Ashley. She was supposedly the best dancer during one of Clay's songs. My friends tended to think she was pre-selected. Whadda think? I boogied my aging heart out and, of course, was not selected. (My ex- used to say I had 'Catholic rhythmn,' which is really insulting, because I AM Catholic!) ....

Then, the little girl from England, who told Jerome she could sing and therefore got on stage (and HUGS, even!) with Clay. She sang a bit tentatively at first and actually hit some sour notes, but Clay was so gentle and dear with her. He sang softly, to showcase her voice, and led her into the right chord and she sounded good toward the end. What a nice man!

I had to laugh, though, when Clay was kidding with the girl from St. Albans. He asked what state. For those of us who are WVians, we KNOW where St. Albans is! Most of the people there were from W.Va. I think there are so many concerts this summer and fall, we didn't pull folks from out-of-state, as we would have otherwise.

Now about the little English singer..Clay kidded with her about her name being Virginia and this being WEST Virginia. I laughed because I flashed to a story about Ted Kennedy and his mom, Rose (in her 90's). Supposedly, someone told her that Ted was in Virginia. And Rose responded, 'Who's Virginia?!' But Clay didn't go there. However, I wonder if he thought it? <LOL>

Clay's encore of 'solitaire' was the best I've EVER heard. We have so many so-called 'stars' who need so much help in the studios and who daren't sing live. Clay nails it, every time. That 'glory note' ~ perfect ~ then a small breath and on into another glory sentence. How does he do that? Incredible.

Oh, about the 'dirty signs.' That was so funny! Clay picked up the sign ('Jacob gives good sax, but we want to be 'lei'd' by Clay!'), showed it to the audience, had the camera zoom in on the two embarassed creators, all the time muttering 'Smutty! Dirty!,' with obvious relish! Only thing is, I bet the Nashville concert tonight will have many more 'dirty' signs, in the hopes Clay will notice!

After the concert, I prevailed upon my 3 friends to go out to the buses ('stalkers,' Clay kiddingly calls us/them) because I'd heard in other concerts, he had stopped to talk with fans, carrying Raleigh, waving to fans as the bus pulled out, etc. Well, we waited in the wilting Charleston heat for 45 mins.-hour. It was our choice, in the hopes we'd see Clay and get to relate. We did see Jerome, Jacob, Angela and Quiana. We even saw Raleigh, trotting happily to 'her' bus! However, the bus pulled out and then in to another driveway behind the Civic Center and (I heard) Clay ran out and hopped on. It was our choice to wait in the heat. Baby was no doubt tired, after giving us his all.

We definitely got our money's worth.
outthereforclay
« Reply #425 on: July 14, 2004, 09:34:20 PM »

Oh, about the 'dirty signs.' That was so funny! Clay picked up the sign ('Jacob gives good sax, but we want to be 'lei'd' by Clay!'), showed it to the audience, had the camera zoom in on the two embarassed creators, all the time muttering 'Smutty! Dirty!,' with obvious relish!

relish? why, yes, I think I WILL have some relish...a little mustard and ketchup, too, if you don't mind....

Clay relishing "smutty, dirty" sexy signs about him?  :o  shock:

I'm shocked shock:  and appalled  :o and...

oh, so gleeful and satisfied... 8)
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx