gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:02:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 345
Total: 345

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [97] Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 3  (Read 94747 times)
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1920 on: July 24, 2004, 09:30:33 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, We are on to Session 4.  Pamela hasn't gotten my pm yet, so I am sure it will be a sticky soon.  Please post over there now!!!

Thanks, houston and ILClaymate, my observant ones...
Woodstock :D  :D  :D

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
tessie
« Reply #1921 on: July 24, 2004, 09:48:52 AM »

Quote from: woodstock854

wordsmith - I am going to disagree with you for the first time ever, I think.  I know Clay is answering the questions about his appeal the same way over and over, but if that is what he really feels, then that is what he will be saying.  I DON'T think he gets it.  He sees it day in and day out.  But when he is standing in his own room and looking at himself in the mirror, I bet he really does wonder why.  I do not think he says it to keep up the modest image.  He KNOWS now that he appeals to thousands of women, and is enjoying it tremendouslyl, but deep down, he still doesn't get why.  I really believe that.

Woodstock,

I am not caught up yet, but I saw this and had to comment on it.  I agree with you.  That little shake of his head when he first sees an audience tells me that he doesn't understand it.  He sees it and knows it is happening, but I really think that to himself he looks like the same person he has seen in the mirror for 25 years.  That same person that walked around like everyone else.  That person that sang in some school plays, at church and at weddings and it was good, but no one went crazy.  A short time later, he looked in the mirror and there was that same person and he sang the same way he always had and BOOM.....he was a superstar.  I can certainly see how that could be puzzling to him.  He is having a great ride and enjoying it tremendously, and he should.  But I can truly see how such a great chage so quickly could be difficult to understand.
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [97] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx