gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:57:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 298
Total: 298

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 3  (Read 94743 times)
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2004, 06:13:02 AM »

i'll be getting a shower in a few minutes and i have to shave too! it's a real pain because the razors are all dull! i don't use electric razors because i don't know how to use one Laughing: i've always shaved my face with a plastic BIC razor with either a yellow or blue handle and an off-brand shaving cream called "Equate". Barbosol is too expensive!

i've got an electric razor and i've tried it out one time and i couldn't stand it. besides, it made my hand numb and tingly so i quit using it!

the All-Star game is tonight. i don't understand why sports fans seem to hate the all-star game? everytime i turn on a sportradio channel they're always making fun of it...i see it as a great way for all baseball teams in both leagues to get together for a fun game but the way the ESPN-types say it, the game shouldn't even exist!?!

i saw those sales numbers lorraine brought up. Fantasia is #1 for a second week...Clay was back to #6 after reaching #2 last week. Don't get alarmed by the #2-#6 drop. newer singles caused him to fall and the fact that nobody has out-sold Clay on the entire Sales chart is another thing to keep in mind! We all know Fantasia will out-sell Solitaire...but we'll see if she reaches a million like Clay did with his debut single.

I'm thrilled that it's still a Top-10 Sales hit so many months after it's release way back in March! With much of the emphasis on IWCY and MOAM, i don't expect Solitaire to remain high on the sales charts for too much longer. At Amazon, MOAM jumped from #556, to #271, to #139!

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Glory
Enthusiastic

hi
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2004, 06:15:14 AM »

JUST WANTED TO ADD ONE MORE THING,PEOPLE IN OUR LIVES MAY COME AND GO BUT TRUE FRIENDS WILL LAST A LIFETIME.I bruoght myself to tears LOLGLORY(NOTE)  AC we all love you around here you keep us on our toes.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2004, 06:23:48 AM »

if you have a photobucket account, which is free, if you find a picture that's in a specific format like jpg or gif or whatever, write down on a sheet of paper {which is what i do} the entire URL address of the specific picture. then, go to your photobucket "album" after you've opened an account, and re-type the URL and i think you'd hit the "add" or "submit" button?? a screen would then say an image has been added to your account. afterward, you'd come here and write the URL in your message with the in front and back of the URL and then submit your message and the picture will be in the message you write. did that sound confusing?? Laughing:

http://www.photobucket.com is the home address in case you or anyone else on here that hasn't posted pictures before wants to try it out!

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2004, 06:25:37 AM »

WOW!!!!! So much to catch up on this morning and here we are in Session3. Woodstock and Pamela thnks so much for giving us this place to come to and release all our feelings for Clay. Like Lorraine I thought I had completely lost it till I found this home and now I know that I am not alone.
AC, CONGRATULATIONS on 1,000 posts. I love the name Number Cruncher, and we all love having you here with us. It wouldn't be the same without you. I hope you have found the problem with your truck. If you are like me you don't like to have to drive someone else's vehicle.
Well I have to go check out some other threads. It took me a long time to get caught up on here this morning.
See ya' later!
Janet
Claymaniac2000

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2004, 06:37:18 AM »

I hate to drive other people's cars because something might happen to them. As an example: the parking light went out two days ago in the car i'm driving that's not mine...even though it would've went out no matter who was driving it, the point is I was the one behind the wheel when the light blown...i told my grandfather about it and he told me where the bulbs were at and i put a new one in. [/size]

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2004, 06:38:31 AM »

WAHOOO HEY EVERYONE!
I'M JUST COMING IN TO SAY HEY BEFORE MY COUSINS
COME TO PICK ME UP FOR OUR LITTLE OUTING. THEN ITS
OFF TO GET MY CAKE. WICH WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE CLAY
ON IT BUT HIS FACE IS COPYRIGHTED AND BLAH BLAH BLAH...
SOOOO, THERES A PICTURE OF ME ON IT FROM WHEN I WAS 2 OR 3.
 shock:  SCARY. I MUST KEEP AWAY FROM THE CAKE THOUGH...
I DO NOT WANT TO GET ANY BIGGER  shock:

I WAS AFRAID I WAS GOING TO GET LOST TOO BECAUSE I WASNT
HERE WHEN YOU CHANGED FROM THE 1ST TO THE 2ND. I MADE
IT LOL. THANKS PAMELA AND WOODSTOCK.

AC-CONGRATS ON 1000 POSTS!

JULIE-THANKS FOR POSTING FOR ME WHILE I WAS TRYING
TO GET THE COMPUTER TO WORK. GLAD YOU GOT MY LETTER.

GLORY-THAT IS SO TRUE...THANKS FOR POSTING THAT QUICK
LITTLE PICK ME UP!

HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A WONDERFUL DAY! LOVE YOU
ALL...TALK TO YOU LATER!

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2004, 06:41:48 AM »

AC I am afraid I will mess up my computer if I try and post a picture I will have to get my nerve up and that may take a whileLOL

Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2004, 06:45:12 AM »

Just a quick note to let you all know that I am ok.
Thanks to all of you who were concerned, it meant a lot to me.

Will talk to you later, not to worry.

Luv
Jan

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2004, 06:47:05 AM »

JAN- SOO GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU AND I AM GLAD YOUR DOING OK!
I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT YOU! HUGS XOXOXO

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2004, 06:53:44 AM »

LOOKS TO ME LIKE HE IS PRACTICING FOR MOVIES...THE NEXT SUPERMAN MAYBE OR UH...MAYBE THEY CAN RE-MAKE TITANIC AND HE CAN STAND AT THE FRONT OF THE SHIP  shock:
SAVE ME CLAY IM FALLING IN THE OCEAN!  :oops:  WHAT AN AWESOME SIGHT THAT WOULD BE!

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2004, 07:24:27 AM »

THE SHY ONE ENTERS THE NEW SESSION.. SHE 'S VERY HAPPY WITH IT!  THE SHY ONE BRINGS " PHILADELPHIA CHEESESTEAKS, AND A FEW  CHEESESTEAKS NO BREAD FOR THOSE WHO ARE ON THE SOUTH BEACH DIET, ALSO THE SHY ONE BRINGS " PHILADELPHIA HOAGIES" TOO..

***RING, RING.. THE SHY ONE PICKS UP HER CELL AND TALKS "JOE DRESSER"  AND ASK THAT HE PAYS A VISIT SOON TO THE OCD SESSION ROOM..******

THE SHY ONE BRING A DOUBLE DOSE OF "VITAMIN C" THIS MORNING. 8)

SPECIAL THANK TO TIFF FOR THIS PIC..

DOUBLE THE PLEASURE , DOUBLE THE FUN. Wink:

LOVE YA

THE SHY ONE
Glory
Enthusiastic

boy
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2004, 08:15:55 AM »

BOY CLAY knows just how to get to us ,That little old lady made me cry,he is the best,all the pics are wonderful.and then he gave her roses oh my ,I am speechless and that never happens to me.LOL GLORY

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2004, 08:19:06 AM »

Thank you AC.  I know I am a fanatic about Clay's sales but I always want him to do so well all the time.

Clay as usual looked FANTASTIC last night.  If I ever get front row seats there is no way Clay will not know I am there.  I am still trying to figure out how he will notice me.

Hugs
Lorraine
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2004, 08:25:00 AM »

GGOD MORNING!!!

I'm just getting on.  After I FINALLY got the new room going, I wiped out on the couch.  I was so tired.  Didn't read my own post, and I wake up this morning and see that I hit URL instead of Img for my pictures!!! So, go back and see them.  And thank you, tessie, for posting the piggy picture.  I see I made a few more typos and left out a few names.  YIKES!!! So I will be editting again.  But I am anxious to read all of your posts.  Her e-mailed me and said the site was frozen when she was ready to post her input about this thread, so I haven't seen if she got it on yet or not.  Well, off to read all your posts...
I'll be back!!!
Woodstock :D  :D  :D

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2004, 08:47:52 AM »

THanks for the new place Woodstock, love it, and big thanks to Pam, who always takes such good care of us.   Thanks for all the new pictures, I'm on my lunch break don't have to decorate yet.  Thanks to those who have already.  Great Pictures Monica..

Congrats.  AC on your 1,000 posts ,  I like your name.

Jan so glad you are alright, we were all worried about you.

Angela and Houstonfan see you tonight.

Thanks for everyone who posted pictures, Philly thanks for my daily dosage of vitamin C.

Have a good day everyone.

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2004, 09:11:50 AM »

Our brand new Session and I am already behind!!!

Glory, I am glad you got your avie straightened out, and it is a BEAUTY!!!

tessie - Thanks for rushing in and posting the first pictures.  Can't wait to see the rest, just haven't gotten that far yet.  It takes a long time to read wordsmith's posts.  

And yes, wordsmith, we love your long posts.  Don't ever stop!  You said a lot of heartfelt things, and I think we all agree with you.  I do indeed think of everyone here as a friend, even though I haven't met any of you YET!  But now that I have seen pictures of Her, Boca, Flaky, Bozena, and now YOU, Lynn (thru an e-mail), it is fun to put faces to names.  I would never have pictured any of you looking the way you do.  Isn't that funny?

ANGELA - don't feel bad just popping in.  I have to do that from time to time.  And what would it be like around here if you didn't do your morning hello???  We would have to send the troops out looking for you!

Her - thank you for putting that post together for all of us.  Her and I decided that we will include that post when starting each new session, and add on.  If you wish to contribute your thoughts or feelings, please feel free.

AC - I must have missed when you went over 1000!!!!!!!  CONGRATS!!!!!  And your name is PERFECT!

I haven't even gotten thru page 1 yet!  And I have things I have got to get done this morning.  I am off to other things and will try to get back later.
Woodstock :D  :D  :D

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2004, 09:20:20 AM »

AND TO REMEMBER WHOM WE ARE HERE TO CELEBRATE IN OUR LIVES...

CLAY'SJULIE
SuperFan

« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2004, 09:22:27 AM »

TODAY IS MONICA'S BIRTHDAY...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ,MONICA! AND YOU GAVE US SOME PRESENTS TODAY....LOVE THOSE PICS;I WAS JUST GOING TO ASK WHERE TO FIND THEM.
 THANKS SO MUCH TO PAMELA L AND WOODSTOCK FOR CREATING THIS FORUM. IT HAS MADE A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN THE WAY I LIVE.
YOU ALL KONW MY STORY,YOU HAVE BEEN HERE THRU ALL THE PAST
DIFFICULTIES IN MY LIFE, BUT THIS YEAR HAS BEEN THE TURNAROUND,BEGINNING WITH CLAY'S RISING STAR. I FOUND THIS SITE BY ACCIDENT, AND WAS ROAMING AROUND,NOT EVEN KNOWING MUCH ABOUT A COMPUTER,REALLY, WHEN I HAPPENED UPON OCD.THAT SURE SOUNDED LIKE ME,SO I PEEKED IN. THE FIRST THING THAT WAS VERY NOTICEABLE WAS THE CAMARADARIE AND SINCERITY OF ALL THE POSTERS. I THOUGHT YOU HAD ALL BEEN FRIENDS FOR A LONG TIME.
BUT THEN,HOW COULD THAT BE,WHEN YOU ARE ALL FROM  EVERY STATE IN THE COUNTRY,AND CLAY HAS ONLY BEEN AROUND FOR A YEAR.
THAT IS THE AMAZING THING....LOOK WHAT CLAY HAS DONE...
BROUGHT PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD TOGETHER BY OUR LOVE FOR HIM, AND OUR DESIRE TO "KNOW MORE", AND IN THE PROCESS
CREATING ANOTHER "FAMILY" OF ITS OWN.
   I REALLY DO FEEL LIKE THIS IS MY SECOND FAMILY. MY OWN FAMILY MEMBERS LIVE ALL ACROSS THE USA AND WE ONLY TALK ONCE IN A WHILE. BUT OUR COLLECTIVE COM PULSION FOR CLAY MAKES US WANT TO BE HERE IN THIS FAMILY EVERY DAY,AS OFTEN AS WE CAN.
OUR HUSBANDS, OUR KIDS, OUR NEIGHBORS JUST DON'T GET THIS COMPULSION OF OURS. IN FACT, I DON'T REALLY GET IT MYSELF.
BEING AN OLDER MIDDLE AGE FAN, HOW REAL CAN IT BE WHEN I SUDDENLY FELL IN LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN WITH A 25 YR. OLD MAN WHOM I DON'T KNOW (BUT SURE WISH I DID). THE FERVOR HAS HIT FEVER PITCH AND THEN SOME. MY DAUGHTER THINKS I HAVE LOST IT,MY NEIGHBORS LOOKAT ME WITH RAISED EYEBROWS, AND I MYSELF AM HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE. I SMILE ALL THE TIME NOW. I HAVE FOUND THE SENSE OF HUMOR THAT I ALWAYS DID HAVE,BUT WAS BURIED IN THE HARSH REALITIES OF LIFE. I FEEL LIKE A BIRD THAT HAS BEEN LET OUT OF HIS CAGE.
ALL OF YOU, MY FRIENDS ON THIS FORUM, ARE MY NEW FAMILY. WE ARE ALL OF ONE MIND. WE UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER VERY WELL. WHEN SOMONE SAYS THEY HAVE THEIR LIPS STUCK TO THE COMPUTER SCREEN, WE UNDERSTAND. THAT DOES NOT  SEEM STRANGE AT ALL.
  I TREASURE THE FRIENDSHIPS THAT I HAVE MADE HERE, AND WANT TO THANK YOU FOR PUTTING UP WITH MY SILLINESS AND GIDDINESS.I CAN'T RESIST A JOKE OR A LITTLE SNARK WHEN IT OVERCOMES ME.
 LIKE THE TIME I SAW LORRAINE POSTING FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME THAT SHE HAD TO GET TO BED BECAUSE THE PLUMBER WAS COMING OVER IN THE MORNING....(AGAIN.LORRAINE?) I BEGAN TO QUESTION WHO THIS PLUMBER WAS, AND WHAT WAS HE FIXING? THAT BEGAN A SAGA OF ITS OWN. THANKS,LORRAINE FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME.
         AND THANKS ALSO TO ALL OF YOU,BECAUSE NOW INSTEAD OF HAVING ONE COMPULSION FOR CLAY, I NOW HAVE 2 COMPULSIONS, AND THAT IS  MY OBSESSIVE CLAY-MANIAC DISORDER. ..FOR WHICH THERE IS NO CURE I HEAR.  DON'T WANT THERE TO BE,,I AM LIKING IT AND HAVE FOUND A REAL HOME HERE.
   ALL MY CLAYMANIAC SISTERS, AND ONE BROTHER, I AM SO PROUD TO KNOW ALL OF YOU, AND HOPEFULLY WE WILL ALL  MEET TOGETHER SOMETIME SOON.   KNOW THAT YOU HAVE MADE MY LIFE VERY HAPPY AND I DEPEND ON ALL OF YOU LIKE THE AIR I BREATHE.
 LOVE AND GOD BLESS!!           JULIE

PRAYERS FOR OUR JJ AND ALSO FOR SWEET CLAY . AND FOR FAYE AND BRETT AND CLAY'S WHOLE FAMILY .
dudley5
Enthusiastic

« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2004, 09:24:34 AM »

dudley5
Enthusiastic

« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2004, 09:25:47 AM »

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to: