gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:03:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 349
Total: 349

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 3  (Read 94748 times)
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #1900 on: July 24, 2004, 01:23:17 AM »

I can't believe it...it is 4:20 EST...I am still here...here all alone I may remind you....if I wait any longer, I bet those early risers will be here any minute.  But...I am not.  I am calling it a night (AGAIN)

Good-Night

Keeper of The OCD Prayerlist
Queen of Comforting
------------------------------------
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #1901 on: July 24, 2004, 01:26:17 AM »

LOL! Yeah, ANYONE UP FOR THE MORNING YET!?

I am going to the fair tomorrow to ride the storm...a ride with 6 different platforms that each spin a different way! :mrgreen: YES!!

Goodnight Susan...nice talking to ya!  Wink:

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1902 on: July 24, 2004, 04:17:46 AM »

Good Morning Everyone,

I just got through reading the pages from last night after my last post.  Sure you guys were having all that fun without me.  I was over at the cellcert going crazy as usual.  I think everyone must think I have lost it.  But they are probably right.  I have.  I just can't help it.

I have a real busy day today.  Need to do some shopping for something to wear to the concert and then have to get my hair colored later this afternoon.  I need to get all pretty for Thursday when I go and see my Clay.  I am sure he will never notice me but if there is that one million in one chance he will I want to look my best.

I was trying to see if any pictures from last night but it is only 7:00 a.m. on Saturday morning so I guess I will check back later.

I hope everyone has a good day and I will be back later.

Hugs to All
Lorraine
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #1903 on: July 24, 2004, 05:31:43 AM »

GOODNORNING ALL YOU NICE PEOPLE :)

I GOT UP AT SIX A.M. THIS MORNING AND AM AT MY BELOVED STUDIO, MY HOME AWAY FROM HOME.  :)
AND I FINALLY GOT A CHANCE TO GO BACK AND CATCH UP ON A FEW POSTS. THE ONLY WAY I CAN IS TO BEAT THE SUN.
AM REALLY AMBITIOUS TODAY AND WILL GET A LOT OF WORK DONE.
 I REALLY SHOULD NOT CALL WHAT I DO WORK AS IT IS FUN!!! :)

AC
I SEE YOU ARE SNEAKING IN ON THE BLP GALS MORE AND MORE, PRETTY SOON THEY WILL HAVE YOU TRAPPED AND YOU WON'T WANT TO COME AND SEE US ANYMORE!!! :(
AND I JUST LOVE, LOVE, LAUREL AND HARDY.
THEY WERE ALWAYS MY FAVORITES WHEN I WAS  A LITTLE GIRL.
 I HAVE A FEW OF THEIR VIDS THAT I TAPED FROM TV PROGRAMS.
 YOU ARE SO YOUNG TO REALLY GET INTO THE OLDIE BUT GOLDIES!!!  ALSO LOVED GEORGE BURNS AND GRACIE ALLEN.
 THERE HAVE BEEN A LOT OF COUPLES THAT HAVE TRIED TO CAPTURE THEIR SHTICK , BUT SO FAR NOT CIGAR!!!(LIKE JESSICA AND ?)

MONICA
WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH YOU????
NOW YOU ARE GOING TO BE A DRUMMER????
 I AM GOING TO LOCK YOUR DRUM SET AWAY IN THE CLOSET ALONG WITH YOUR WHEELIES.

I THINK I AM JUST JEALOUS AS I DID CRAZY THINGS LIKE THAT WHEN I WAS YOUNG, AND DO NOT LET ANYONE DISCOURAGE YOU FROM HAVING FUN.
 LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO LIVE FEARING "FUN".
 I COULD TELL YOU STORIES.

JUST ONE; WHEN I WAS 16 AND HAD A LEAPORD SKIN BATHING SUIT AND BLONDE HAIR DOWN  TO MY WAIST, A FRIEND OF MINE ,ON HIS
MOTORCYCLE TOOK ME FOR A WILD RIDE, DOWN SUNSET BLVD. IN HOLLYWOOD.
 HERE I AM IN MY LEAPORD SKIN  BATHING SUIT, LONG BLONDE HAIR FLYING OUT AND HERE HE IS ZIPPING IN AND OUT OF TRAFFIC, ALMOST STOPPING IT.

I THINK EVERYONE THOUGHT IT WAS A HOLLYWOOD STUNT.
 AT THE TIME I WAS EMBARRASSED, BUT NOW I THINK BACK AND I AM GLAD HE DID IT.
 WE WERE HAVING FUN!!!!!   :)  :)  :)

SO THE MORE MEMORIES YOU MAKE NOW, THE MORE YOU WILL LOOK BACK AND ENJOY THE RIDE.
 I PRINTED OUT A COUPLE OF YOUR PICS AND HAVE THEM TAPED UP NEAR MY COMPUTER.
 LOVE YOU SWEET GIRL!!!!

LORRAINE AND JANET
KEEP ON  VOTING, I KNOW YOU ARE VOTING NOT WITH YOUR HANDS BUT YOUR HEARTS. :)

GLORY
GO GIRL!!!  ANOTHER MEMORY YOU WILL WANT LATER IN LIFE!!!

SASHA
LOVE YOUR AVIE, IT SO DREAM LIKE

WORDSMITH
WISH I COULD TALK TO YOU ONE ON ONE, I THINK WE COULD HAVE A GREAT CONVERSATION.
 I HEAR YOU, EVEN WHEN YOU DO NOT SPEAK.

I COULD GO ON BUT SINCE I GOT HERE EARLY AND WANT TO REALLY ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING TODAY, I WILL SIGN OFF.

HI TO EVERYONE; LIKE PHILLY , ANGELA (BOTH OF YOU) PEPE, BOCA, PRISSY THE MUSICIAN, WOODSTOCK, MONEY HONEY, DUDLEY, HER,
I LOVE TO WRITE, TESSIE, HOUSTON, LINDA, EVELYN AND A BIG SPECIAL HUG TO GRAMMA. :)  :)

JAN
KEEPER OF CLAY'S LIPBITE

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #1904 on: July 24, 2004, 06:25:50 AM »

Good Morning Everyone,

I don't know where you have been or where you are on this thread in the last couple of days because I haven't been here, but know this:

I love each and everyone of you.  You have touched my heart in a way that I can't even express, except to say that you are my family; even though it is in cyberspace, you have brought joy, tears and feelings that I would have if you were all standing right in front of me.  I would love to wrap my arms around all of you for the prayers and well wishes you have sent out regarding my mom.  It has been an 8 year struggle; something she has to deal with everyday of her life and incurable.  I am her only daughter and the one that must be there for her.  That has been God's plan for us and what he says goes.  So, I will continue to do the best I can with this.  

Sharing my heartfelt thoughts with you all and knowing that you all care about me has been my strength.  Yes, believe it or not, it is.  I have a husband and daughter in the house, but I truly can't let myself down and let them think I am losing it with so much going on.  So, my friends, thank you a million times for everything you have done for me.  Besides Clay,
You all bring sunshine into my life everyday.  I love you.

When I time, I will tell you something very funny that happened in the hospital.  Mom is doing better, but will probably not be home before next week sometime.  This is old hat for me, but now you all know story of my life; well, the part with my mom anyway. Laughing:

I miss my time on the cellcerts and OCD terribly.  I will be back soon.  I can't wait to see "my love" next Thursday in Rhode Island.  

Linda

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
ILClaymate
« Reply #1905 on: July 24, 2004, 06:46:44 AM »

Good Saturday morning all!!!

Here is special morning "Claffeine" to wake you up!  Lookie at the new do!!  Very nice and GLASSES (yay!)...
Thank you Dudley for posting these first!

photo by funkiller

photo by clayfanatic

photo by clayfanatic
ILClaymate
« Reply #1906 on: July 24, 2004, 06:54:03 AM »

Lorraine, go get BEAUTIFUL for OMC!!!  I will probably be doing the same things in a couple weeks!!

Jan, glad to see ya check in.  I think I figured out about your avie...I'll pm ya.   Wink:

Linda, we do miss you around here but understand your mom really needs you now.  You are both in my prayers and please keep us updated, ok?  Hang in there and hope you have a blast at the concert this week!  Try to keep Lorraine in line, will ya??   :D

Boca, man girl you were up late!!  So were you Monica!  So did you buy a drum set??????   shock:

Janet, I'm so sorry to hear about your friends son.  He will be in my prayers.  That is so hard esp. since he is so young and having those problems.  Hang in there and please keep us updated if you hear anything else, ok?  I'll try and do more voting today since my day is pretty free so far.  I wish we could figure out a way to get you to Evansville so you could go to the concert.  Too bad your friend isn't going up there in Sept.

{{CLAYHUGS}}
grammaof6
SuperFan

« Reply #1907 on: July 24, 2004, 06:59:57 AM »

GOOD MORNING!
I feel badly that I can't spend more time with all of you. Sometimes I wish I could back to the days before the kids came. Those days when I could get up on a saturday morning, grab a cup of coffee and spend all the time I wanted on this site. Or those days when I come home tired from work and log in to just relax reading and posting. Then when Jilly (my 4 year old granddaughter) runs to me in the morning to give me her morning hugs and kisses, or when Jilly & Mandy greet me at the door when I come home from work with their shiny eyes and "Gramma's home!" cries, I change my mind. Reality checks in and priorities are straighened out.

Even so, I'm glad I'm here this morning to talk to my Clay friends. I just don't have the time to get all the 'catsup' as WOODY calls it, so try to read the last 3 pages at least.

ILCLAYMATE I have slow dial-up too and your moving picture is coming thru loud and clear.

JAN I love you too! When can we talk? Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:

LORRAINE You go girl! Poof, perfume,makeup, hair, nails, shave legs, new clothes - whatever it takes to grab OMC's attention!  Laughing:

Clay sounding like he's totally mystified with his sex appeal or why people like him, and he's acting like he's clueless about his appeal.

This might be legitimate. You know how people see themselves because of what their mental image is in their own heads. I was always very slim and curvy until I hit 40. I could always eat anything I wanted and would not gain a pound. After 40 I started gaining and continue to this day. I find myself eating stuff I shouldn't, but in my brain I'm still at that age where I can. When I look in the mirror or have to keep getting bigger sizes then reality hits. Some people who have struggled with weight all their lives and lose tons of pounds, sometimes still see themselves (mentally) as fat. Others who have always been geeks and nerds, continue to see themselves (mentally) that way, even tho their physical image has changed. Do I make sense? Perhaps Clay still views himself as
a jug eared, skinny geek.

Well, I need to get in the shower and then it's off to the beach with the kids. Won't be able to access much today. Hope to see you all later tonight.
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #1908 on: July 24, 2004, 07:05:21 AM »

Gramma....we can run to you with wide eyes and shouts of glee too.... GRAMMA...GRAMMA YOU'RE HOME....see!

IlClaymate....please, I need some Clayfieene after only 3 hours of sleep......   I likey new doey...I perfery no sideburney's...although on OMC anything goesies

Queen of Comforting
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #1909 on: July 24, 2004, 07:07:21 AM »

Morning Jan...you're in the Studio so Early...anything special going on there today?

Linda......you must be exhausted but thank
God He gives you the strength just when you need it.  Hang in there and we continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers.  Give Mom a kiss for us.

Lorraine...or is that Miss America?

Queen of Comforting
houstonclayfan
« Reply #1910 on: July 24, 2004, 07:20:59 AM »

SO MUCH HAS BEEN HAPPENING IN MY ART LIFE LATELY THAT I AM BEWILDERED.
JUST FOUND OUT THAT I AM IN ANOTHER MUSEUMS PERMANENT COLLECTION AND THEY ARE SENDING ME A CERTIFICATE AND WANT ME TO LET THEM SHOW MY PRINTS IN AN EDUCATIONAL SERIES.
ANYTHING THAT EDUCATES MAKES ME HAPPY AND I FEEL THAT I AM DOING MY PART IN CONTRIBUTING ON THIS PLANET.

I brought this over from Jan - she posted it on the BLP but she needs to brag here too.

Now I need to tell y'all that Woodstock started Session 4 so I think we need to post over there now.  Too many pages here.  See you there  Wink:
ILClaymate
« Reply #1911 on: July 24, 2004, 07:27:37 AM »

Ok, Bocababe, just what the doc ordered...lipbites for ya!  Wake up...or go back to bed, whatever!  shock:

Gramma, thanks for checking in with us!  I feel the same way as you.  I have a 4 y.o. and I have a little break this weekend since he is gone to my sister's house.  But usually he is here and I enjoy spending time with him.  I try to balance everything...I do alot online after he is in bed.

I also agree with Gramma and Woody about Clay's image and how he feels.  I truly believe like Gramma said that he still sees himself everyday as a geek.  I know people as well that have lost weight and still think they are fat (they had the gastric bypass surgery).  I think it is wonderful though that he still feels that way.  I think that is one of the qualities that make him so lovable...he isn't "stuck" on himself like SO many stars are today.  

Boca, you mentioned about the diet and the fiber.  I do take vitamins and such with my diet to help me get what I'm missing in food and once I lose another 20lbs or so I do plan on switching to South Beach.  And I don't need to worry about the gall bladder problems...don't have mine anymore!  Had gall stones after my son was born so I had it removed.  Talk about terrible attacks...WOW!  shock:

~Angela~
Glory
Enthusiastic

hi
« Reply #1912 on: July 24, 2004, 07:35:23 AM »

BOY I TELL YOU YOU ALL SURE CAN GAB. HOUSTON ,I went ahead and went to INDY yesterday with my friend,daughter was feeling better.WE got there at 4:00 to pick her friend up FLIGHT DELAYED BAD weather ,DELAYED AGAIN sat there unti 1:00 A.M. waiting they finally told us FLIGHT HAD BEEN  Canceled. SHE was coming to LOUISVILLE today, BUT there is a bright spot here I heard CLAY on the RADIO,THE WHOLE AIRPORT GOT CLAYED I was so excited I forgot how tired I was and it was worthwhile.I remembered your story.
            CLays JULIE,no the concert  is aug.16th only 2 hrs. away.from me in INDY, WELL I MUST RUN WILL CATCH UP  LATER GLORY (NOTE)

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #1913 on: July 24, 2004, 07:42:43 AM »

Good Morning Everyone,
I finally got to sleep about 4 o'clock this morning and slept till 8:30, and I have been doing a little "surfing" and am about ready to go start voting. Of course that is the first thing I checked this morning. It is 46% Clay, 53% Kelly.
Just in case some of you haven't seen this over on "Got Clay" I thought I would bring it over here

Quote:
Neil Sedaka is at "The Palace Theater" in Myrtle Beach tonight. He just finished singing Solitare. My parents are in the front row and let me hear him sing it. He told the audience that they should hear "Clay Aiken" sing it!
He said that every single time he hears Clay Aiken sing Solitare, he can't help it but he just fills up with tears because of the emotion Clay brings with it.
Wow, NEIL SEDAKA, thanks for being the gentleman you are and to be in your own concert setting and speaking so highly of Clay!!!
As my mom just said...what a PLUG for Clay  

Neil Sedaka is a great fan of Clay and I hope Clay will sometime do more of his songs or maybe Neil will write some new ones for him. Maybe if enough people like him and Barry Manilow keep singing Clay's praises someday the PD's and DJ"s will find out what they are missing out on.
Linda, you put into words exactly what I feel about our "home" here. I will be eternally grateful to Woodstock for starting this thread and although I seldom mention anyone by name anymore because we have gotten so big I can't remember everything everybody says (and am usually in too big a hurry to take notes) I love all of you and feel like you are really my family.
IlClaymate, THANK YOU so much for posting those beautiful pictures. I take it they were from Baltimore last night. I love the hair, and I absolutely love him in glasses. As far as I am concerned he could wear them all the time, but I know there are some people who don't like them.
Baltimore must have been fantastic last night. It still amazes me how he can pull in such crowds at his concerts, sell so many CD's (plus anything else with his name on it) and TPTB at radio still don't get it.
I remember someone saying several pages back that they never got to see Jan's picture of Clay. Well it is on the first page of the new BLPT thread and it is beautiful. So go check it out.
Well I think after this everyone can call me Wordy Jr. or Woody Jr. but I just had to let it all hang out this morning, so now I am off to vote.
Everyone have a good ClayDay and I will check in later.
Janet
Claymanioac2000

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
ILClaymate
« Reply #1914 on: July 24, 2004, 07:48:23 AM »

Hey ya'll...session 4 is open and "keys" are being handed out already....go here to see...

http://www.claymaniacs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=122744#122744

It is just not a "sticky" thread yet so it is down a little lower on the list! Wink:
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1915 on: July 24, 2004, 07:49:15 AM »

photo by clayfanatic
===================
I also noticed something i hadn't noticed before. He's letting his belt dangle. i like the new hair too. ILClaymate as you've seen has already posted this too!!

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1916 on: July 24, 2004, 07:53:41 AM »

THANKS TO MISSY 222 FOR TAKING THIS PIC.

CLAY'S NATURAL SMILE GETS ME ALL THE TIME.. :P

THANKS ANGELA FOR DECORATING THE "BLPT" THIS MORNING.

AND UM, THANKS FOR THAT EXTRA PIC TOO! :oops:

YES, THE BLPT HIT THE BIG "40" LAST NIGHT!! AND MY SINCERE WISH IS THAT "SISTER: THREAD HITS THE BIG 40 TOO!

LOVE YA

THE SHY ONE
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #1917 on: July 24, 2004, 08:12:32 AM »

Hi everyone,
Just finished reading all your post.  The midnight chatting party was in full swing last night, as I was hoping to be dreaming of Clay---It didn't happen--no Clay sightings  Cry!: .

Linda, we all miss you here.  We are all very concerned about you & your mom.  God made sure he sent your mom an angel to be her daughter.  You & your mom are in my heart & prayers--love ya.

Janet, How sad for your friend's son.   I will also keep him in my prayers.

Lorraine, getting all purdy for CLAY?  You are already pretty.   :)

GRAMMA, GLAD YOU CHECKED IN WITH US--GLAD TO SEE YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUR GRANDCHILDREN  :D

MONICA,DRUMS :?: YOU ARE TOO FUNNY.  YOUR PARENTS MUST NEVER GET BORED WITH YOU AROUND Laughing:

SASHA, THE WEATHER IS NOT TOO GREAT TODAY Cry!: .

BOCA, ARE YOU SURE MR. BOCAKING DID NOT GIVE YOU A LOVE BITE?

HOUSTON THANKS FOR BINGING OVER THAT QUOTE FORM JAN
JAN, SO HAPPY FOR YOU,CONGRATULATIONS!!I SEE BIG THINGS AHEAD FOR YOU!

ILCLAYMATE,AC & PHILLYGREAT PICS OF CLAY.  I THINK HE LOOKS ADORABLE WITH HIS GLASSES AS WELL  :D   THAT IS MY MORNING CUP OF CLAYFEINE--THE HIGH TEST TYPE Laughing:  8)  Laughing:

I have a 40th birthday party to go to, today.  It was going to be outside, but with all this rain we are having I would doubt it.

Hello to everyone--hope you all have a great day!  catch you later tonight. :D

HUGS TO ALL,
Angela

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1918 on: July 24, 2004, 08:13:28 AM »

Prissy, we are also seeing more of the tortillas used for sandwiches and sliced into small sections.  GOOD!!!

Boca, glad you enjoyed the bread.  I would die if you took my bread and pasta away from me.

Linda, bless your heart.  I wish I had a daughter just like you.  I have two daughters I never hear from.

Jan, Good morning to you and have a good day at the studio.   :D

Janet, it was me that wanted to see Jan's picture of Clay.  Thanks for telling me about it.

Another hot day in Tennessee going to take it easy today did to much yard work yesterday.

Have a good one!   Pepe (Clay's Personal Chef)

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
clayfan4lyf88
« Reply #1919 on: July 24, 2004, 08:25:24 AM »

hey ppls

aikenismyidol- U clicked on the buy button and bought a $600 drum set, i once bided on a expense guitar on ebay by accident :roll:  luckily some1 out bid me

~kimmy
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx