gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:59:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 381
Total: 381

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: SIOUX FALLS - WOW!!  (Read 61682 times)
lovethatclay
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2004, 05:39:32 PM »

thanks for your review he truly was awesome on this tour.  :D
tessie
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2004, 10:04:46 PM »

CFCF,

Thank you so much for the concert review and so much more.  After reading your review, I feel as though I have been on a vacation.  I have been camping, enjoyed restaurants, seen bears and had hotel reviews.

I so appreciate hearing about the concerts, the people, the clothes and of course Clay.  I love to hear which songs were your favorites and about the crowd and Jerome.

Thank your daughter for her report as well.  I love her screen name and am glad to see that you are bringing up another generation of Clay fans.

Those of us who are concert deprived this summer are truly grateful to those of you willing to take the time to share your experiences with us.  Thank you!
Invisible Touch
Claymaniac

Minneapolis, MN

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2004, 10:53:59 PM »

Thanks for sharing your experience!!  I love that Clay has such wonderful interactions with the fans!!  He is so witty!!

"Clay Aiken is an ordinary-extraordinary human being.  I hope we always remember to treat him as that human being rather than the idol he chooses not to be."  – Kathy Malamut (Beavers on Idol)
tessie
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2004, 09:58:16 PM »

Cameomum,

Thank you for telling us about your concert.  I love to hear about wardrobe and you did a great job telling about his clothes.  You also did a great job telling us special little things that happened during the show.  Thank you so much for taking the time to share your concert with us.
debster
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2004, 12:34:54 AM »

i just got back from the greensboro concert---it was THE BEST NIGHT OF MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!! clay was absolutely perfect, the concert he put on moved me, and the other 7,999 people that was there, so much that  it  was just plain unbelievable! you could just feel the love there! he looked absolutely gorgeous!  he sang completely with his whole heart and soul! when he ended the concert singing solitaire, it both took your breath away and hit you right in the heart---unbelievable! it's just amazing---when you think he's topped it all, he comes back stronger and just plain better and better! i have never experienced such a moving, touching performance in my whole life! this will stay with me for quite a while, that's a given! it's late and i'm going to bed---WITH A BIG SMILE ON MY FACE!!!! how truly blessed we are to have the gift of clay in our lives! and let me repeat one more time---HE WAS GORGEOUS!!!!
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2004, 01:04:25 AM »

debster...
You really had a great time..
thanks for sharing at  trhis late hour

Clay.'s voice is beautiful
TakenByClay
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2004, 01:04:40 AM »

I'm happy you had a great time! Clay sang Solitaire?!  shock: I've never heard him sing that live. I wish that he would come back to Seattle!!
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2004, 01:11:13 AM »

takenbyclay
go to AIRPLAY CENTRAL
download  SOLITAIRE from GrandForks byGamer3..
you may like that

Clay.'s voice is beautiful
CFCF
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2004, 03:02:24 AM »

You are most welcome :) It was fun to relive it. I keep remembering more things, but I think I made it to long already. lol
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2004, 03:55:10 AM »

THANK YOU DEBSTER FOR THAT WONDERFUL REVIEW.  I AM SURE YOU WILL FEEL THE EFFECTS OF CLAY ON YOU FOR A LONG TIME TO COME.  I HOPE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ATTEND MORE CONCERTS BECAUSE ONE WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH.

LORRAINE
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2004, 06:46:13 AM »

DEBSTER,
THANK YOU SO MUCH---I AM GETTING SO ANXIOUS TO GO TO MY CONCERTS THIS SUMMER :D

ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
AdoringClay
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2004, 07:24:16 AM »

:D  Debster!  The "Clay glow" after being Clayed will last quite a while...I am still basking in the glow of seeing him live in Seattle in April!  The TV appearances only help to prolong the feelings of pride and adoration I have for him.

Isn't he even more wonderful "live"...It's simply amazing the "love" you feel in the arena for the boy and it warms your soul. (Actually, I can say I have never been able to "feel" love in a room like that before - it was almost a spiritual experience.)  And, when you notice the diversity in the crowd of admirers it's almost too much to comprehend.

Clay Love to You!  Sweet dreams...remember and replay every minute in your head!  Sue g.
flakenforaikeninFL
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2004, 07:29:52 AM »

Debster I envy you -- but thanks for helping me remember how great he is.
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2004, 08:01:38 AM »

Debster, I am so happy for you, but I am sooooooooooooooo
jealous.  Laughing:

I think North Carolina brings out every fiber of his being.  He was home in the state he loves so much!  I hope we can get some video downloads.

Thanks again.

Linda

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
takenbyaiken25
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2004, 08:29:39 PM »

Awww that is the SWEETEST thing I've heard in awhile!  Yeah, foreal, I cannot think of one single other artist who would do something like that for their fans!  What a sweetie he is..This just makes me love him more!  Which concert was this at when this happened?
takenbyaiken25
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2004, 08:37:03 PM »

Did anyone go to the Lex KY show?  I went and it was aMaZiNg!  The best nite of my life!  If anyone went, write back and tell me what you thought!  And if you have any pictures, post em!!!
Anonymous
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2004, 11:54:36 PM »

I just got back from the concert at BiLo Center in Greenville, SC.  It was great!  
Clays opening act was Cherie.  She was fantastic.  That girl can sing!  She sounds a lot like Celin Deon.  She had a hard job singing before a restless crowd who was waiting for Clay, but she held her own.
When Clay came on stage, he mentioned how great it was to be back in the south again.  He said the Carolina crowds were the best.  I'm sure that is the case at any venue he is at!  :)  Clay had fun with the signs that people had made.  He talked and laughed a lot.  I enjoyed that.  He shared his personality with us in that way.  Clay invited everyone to dance and picked a girl who he thought did the best and invited her on stage.  She had a good time and really hammed around.  Clay gave her a lei.  Then he had another girl onstage to sing.  She sang harmony with him to This Is The Night.  She did a very good job and I think it floored Clay a little.  He said he thought she was the best one so far.  Of course, the tour is young, but I would bet he won't find another better.  Like I said-those Carolina audiences...  
During the concert, Clay sang all the favorites, plus one or two I did not recognize.  He showcased his backup singers, giving each of them a chance to sing lead in a medley of James Taylor songs.  (I thoroughly enjoyed that since I have always loved James Taylor.)  They were good.  
Clay sang a Christian song toward the end of the show.  I didn't know it, but I just LOVED it!  It almost made me cry.  Does anyone who has seen (or will see) the show know the name of the song?  
Clay finished the show with Invisible and said goodnight.  But before the night was completely over, he came out and sang Solitare.  
I had a wonderful time and can't believe that after all the waiting it is over.  I envy those that can afford to travel and see more than one concert.  It was such fun!  I hope many of you have a chance to see the concert.  It is a good one!
Kathy_Tenn
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2004, 06:39:10 AM »

THANK YOU GUEST FOR THAT REVIEW.  FROM THE CELLCERT HE SOUNDED FANTASTIC AS ALWAYS AND SO DID THE CROWD.

LORRAINE
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2004, 06:57:16 AM »

Welcome Kathy!  I'm glad you had such a great time last night!  I saw him Friday night in Greensboro, NC and he definetely loves his southern crowds!   Wink:   The song you are talking about is called "You Were There".  It is a really moving song and Clay did a fantastic job with it!  I am still on cloud nine and probably will be for awhile!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
tessie
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2004, 09:48:59 AM »

Thank you Kathy.  Those of you who take the time to write a report are so special for those of us wishing we were there!  I'd go to every concert if it were at all possible, which it isn't, and you make it almost feel as though I was there.  Thank You so much!
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx