gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:33:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 427
Total: 427

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [29] Go Down Print
Author Topic: SIOUX FALLS DOWN GOES 'THUD!'  (Read 40447 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #560 on: July 10, 2004, 08:44:07 AM »

Clackhouse
I liked Sioux Falls better than Grand Forks -- I don't know whether it was familiarity or higher energy or his voice was better or any kinks from the night before had been worked out, but it just flowed really well for me last night. RTM is simply beautiful -- similar staging to the beginning of the IT, but the emotion was at an intensity level similar to ISY. Staging for ISY not as good because of a blinding light right in my eyes, but it sounded great. The Clay-wannabe was kinda cute, but watching Clay's expressions and gesturing and foot stompinig was more fun. YWT worked very nicely for me -- no changes from the night before in presentation or imagery, but his singing just moved me more. I absolutely love how everyone on stage just seems to be having a great time performing and they feel more like a cohesive group who enjoy each other than they did at the beginning of IT. The screamers in the audience who like to hear themselves yell at Clay during quieter moments more than they seem to want to actually hear him sing were the only downside for me. What was going on onstage just worked.
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #561 on: July 10, 2004, 01:21:22 PM »

Thanks for the reports Pam.   Things will get better and better as the tour progresses.  By the time Aug. 6 comes, they should all be in great form.
Although, I will be seeing him July 29 and Aug. 3 too.  Why am I dwelling on Aug. 6??  Probably because I know it is sold out and everyone will be wild there. Laughing:

Linda

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #562 on: July 10, 2004, 03:30:33 PM »

RHT
I've been to both concerts on this tour and while I am prejudiced toward North Dakota because I used to live there, I have to say that the South Dakota crowd was more energetic and the show overall was better than last night. Everyone that I talked to who was in GF agreed. So much more energy and I don't know if the crowd was bigger but they sounded it. Also, this was an example of how a 5th row seat near the center can be better than a front row seat that is way on the end. The catwalk went out through the 4th row and I was in the 5th row - two seats off (and we all kind of slid toward the center). When he was at the end of the catwalk, he was pretty close. I got a disposable and used all 27 pix's so I hope some will turn out.

The setlist was all the same - I know you got that part. Since I was closer to the center I had a better view of the You're there (or whatever) song and it was amazing. And there was a bit where they called up this local guy named Robert and he sang TITN - Clay was so cute making faces and at the end after he took his earpieces back, the guy kept the mic and kept singing and Clay grabbed it from him.

The outfits were all different other than the white outfit for the You're there number. And I have to say that paisley jacket he wore after that makes me think fondly of the fugly jacket. It looks like bad 60s upholstery. The striped one in GF was better.

The performances were amazing. One comment he made to Savon and Al (I think) the bass player was that they could hear him tonight so there must have been sound issues last night.

I went to the ATM at the hotel and withdrew $100 before the concert and spent $80 on goodies. Two t-shirts, black invisible and the beige one with small pictures, and one of the Claymate 2004 badges with a lanyard. I think I will wear it to work to show my office that I have totally lost it.
clayaikenbug919
WOW
« Reply #563 on: July 10, 2004, 03:38:18 PM »

THOSE ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! :D
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [29] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx