gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:47:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 276
Total: 276

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: I HEARD GREAT NEWS TODAY REGARDING IWCY --JULY 1st  (Read 5805 times)
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« on: July 01, 2004, 01:37:58 PM »

The radio statio I listen to WSRS, 96.1 in Worcester, MA just announced that during the all request hour today from 5-6 they will play IWCY.  :D

Today I heard Invisible once & Solitaire twice on this particular radio station.

I just wanted to share this good news with all my CLAYMANIAC BUDDIES  :D

Take Care,
Angela

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2004, 02:32:03 PM »

They are playing IWCY & it  really sounds so great listening to it  on the radio!

I AM SO HAPPY!!!  :D

Angela :D

"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2004, 02:39:33 PM »

This morning I was at work and heard something good about Clay but did not catch all of it,first time anybody in my town has even mentioned CLAY.YEAH

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2004, 04:06:10 PM »

Angela
FANTASTIC NEWS. I KNOW HOW GREAT IT MAKES YOU FEEL TO HEAR HIM ON THE RADIO. I WISH THEY WOULD PLAY HIM DOWN HERE.
Janet
Claymaniac2000

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2004, 04:52:37 PM »

Angela that is great news.  I think if I heard it on my radio station here in Ct. I would literally want to cry too.  Hopefully I will look forward to hearing it sometime soon.

Lorraine
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2004, 07:58:11 PM »

Angela,

You are so lucky.  I am moving to MA!  

I want to hear Clay's songs in CT.  Lorraine and I have to suffer.  Can your DJ friend tell the DJ's in CT to help us out???

Linda

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
Tami J
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2004, 08:11:11 PM »

I was making lunch the other day and a familiar voice came over the radio saying, "Hi this is Clay Aiken and you're listening to Star 101.3" and then they played Invisible!!!!! :D  :D  :D  :D   My son came running into the kitchen 'cause he thought I hurt myself with all the noise I was making.

This was really huge!!!  I hadn't heard Invisible or anything else Clay around here in a long time.  I'm hoping things will just keep getting better.

Tami
STEPHANIE1130
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2004, 08:44:41 PM »

I always love hearing Clay on the radio!I hear Invisible every once in awhile & I heard Solitaire once!So,hopefully I will hear IWCY! :D
CLAY'SJULIE
SuperFan

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2004, 08:54:53 PM »

Tami J- I heard Clay playing on the radio when I was in Applebees restaurant tonight.  I understand about your son running in to see what was wrong. In the restarant, I let out a whoop and a holler (sort  of by mistake,but not really)All the people were gawking at me. I can't imagine why...Clay just puts me in a giddy mood,and when you see a 57 yr old acting like a teenager, .......well, not a prety sight!!!!!!!

PRAYERS FOR OUR JJ AND ALSO FOR SWEET CLAY . AND FOR FAYE AND BRETT AND CLAY'S WHOLE FAMILY .
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2004, 04:12:00 PM »

I called my radio station again & talked to my favorite DJ again, Tom Holt & asked him to play IWCY.  He told me that is one of his favorite songs that they have released so far.  He always tells me that he thinks CLAY is a  great talent and that he saw GMA today & was very impressed with CLAY.

He did play IWCY 20 minutes after I requested it,  and he said, "this one goes out to Angela".:D

Angela

flakenforaikeninFL
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2004, 04:15:08 PM »

Does anyone in South Florida ever hear any of Clay's songs played???
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2004, 05:07:45 PM »

Angela

There should be more radio stations that are just as supportive of our Clay as yours is.  You are one lucky person.  Make sure you tell that disc jockey how much you appreciate him which I am sure you already do.

Lorraine
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2004, 05:33:49 PM »

Lorraine,
I wish you did  get that station in Worcester.  I was surprised yesterday when he announced he has going to play it during the all request hour. Especially since it it is not even officially released to the radio yet.  I didn't think they could do that.
I tell that DJ, Tom Holt all the time how great I think he is & the station.  there is only 1 DJ,  Austin  who is not big on Clay'S music , but at least he plays some of his songs.

Take care,
Angela

HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2004, 06:40:36 PM »

Angela,

I don't even live near you but it still makes me excited to hear that!!! I will TRY here on Ohio...Dayton and Columbus stations!! My family will NOW officially think I am NUTS when I start THAT!!

Lora-Ohio
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2004, 07:32:20 PM »

The only time I hear Clay at all is either in the mall, or a restaurant... and I get sooooooooooo excited!  One time I was walking by one of the stores and they were playing Invisible, so I walked in so I could listen to it. Laughing: I sure wish I'd hear more of Clay on the radio though.
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2004, 07:59:21 PM »

Does anyone in South Florida ever hear any of Clay's songs played???

I was visiting relatives just outside of Tampa this past April, and when we were in Walmart they played INVISIBLE- I almost jumped for joy and said "YES"-my aunt thought I was CRAZY!!!
I guess she was right-crazy for CLAY!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
mrsaiken3504
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2004, 08:14:35 PM »

yay! clay love is spreading! lol... i hear clay on the radio now and then.... im always really happy when I do! one time my friend called me just to tell me that she heard clay on the radio... now that i think about it shes called me multiple times to tell me she heard clay on the radio! Laughing:
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2004, 05:35:01 PM »

ANGELA, YOU ARE REALLY LUCKY!  HERE IN THE PHILADELPHIA AREA, WE NEVER HEAR CLAY....I PHONE IN AND EMAIL WITH NEVER A RESPONSE.  CAN I COME LIVE WITH YOUR?

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2004, 07:59:33 PM »

Angela thats great , that's Pam favorite Clay song.  It wasn't the first time I listened to it but I do like it, and I love the words.  And the more I hear the more I live it, it has so much meaning to it and just look at who sings it.   I wish I could get that station at work all of sudden, Pam and I at work get the Worcester stations but I can get in my car.

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

On My Way Here, I THUDDED!

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2004, 08:33:30 AM »

Luvmyclay - Me too here in Seattle!  Laughing:  Laughing:

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
gfx