gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:24:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 413
Total: 413

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 2  (Read 98706 times)
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2004, 05:14:26 PM »

WELL EVERYONE I AM SURE THAT I WILL HAVE TO CATCH UP ON QUITE A FEW PAGES TOMORROW BUT I HAVE A FEW CHORES I NEED TO TAKE CARE OF.  

IF ANYONE COULD SEE MY BEDROOM RIGHT NOW THAT IS LITERALLY COVERED WITH CLAY PICTURES ON EVERY WALL I THINK SOMEONE WOULD THINK THAT I NEED MORE THAN JUST AN OCD THREAD TO HELP ME.   A LOCKED PADDED ROOM AND THROW AWAY THE KEY MAYBE.

PLEASE HAVE A GREAT NIGHT AND YOU ALL ARE IN MY THOUGHTS.  SO IS CLAY.  THOSE LAST PICTURES UNDER PHOTO ALBUM FROM ROSLYN CARTERS BENEFIT ARE TO DIE FOR.  WHAT A HUNK OF A MAN BY THE NAME OF CLAY AIKEN.  

HUGS TO ALL
LORRAINE
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2004, 05:15:00 PM »

HI THIS IS GLORY(NOTE) and i suffer from OCD can you help me please,I have it worse than when I started I think when I started this GRAMMA warned me it would get worse but I was a a unbeliever.YOU know me as the STORYTELLER,but in real life my kids refer to me as the mom who has lost her marbles,and is going through something they are not sure what it is or what to call it.But does mom give a hoot,NO.I get weird looks from people who do not understand why this little lady loves a young man named CLAYTON HOLMES AIKEN,but do I give a hoot, NO .Now I need someone to tell me is there a cure for this or must I go through the rest of my life in this DAZE,so I can be prepared,replies are needed. GLory(NOTE)

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2004, 05:16:44 PM »

Glory,
You're sunk.  Wink:

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
ILClaymate
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2004, 05:22:10 PM »

Quote from: Sundancer

Outthere,
If you must respond, take this to the BLPT. Wink:

Laughing:  8)  Laughing:  8)  Laughing:  8)  Laughing:  8)  Laughing:
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2004, 05:24:14 PM »

What a beautiful new meeting room and already lots of wall decorations. Keep 'em coming girls. we have a lot of room for them. I love the purple carpeting. I just want to lay down and roll around on it (with the Emperor of course-------Oh, I forgot that is another thread isn't it?) Thanks so much Woodstock for finding us such a wonderful place.
Prissy, have fun at the wedding. I can't wait for AC to get home and tell us his experiences today.
Angela, I absolutely LOVE your new siggy.
Houston, you are trying to kill all of us. Striped shirt, freckles and Glasses.
I've been over on the Claygirls site reading some of the stories this afternoon. HOT STUFF over there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll be back later.
Janet Claymaniac2000

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
outthereforclay
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2004, 05:37:28 PM »

Sundancer wrote:
Quote:
Enjoy him and just take the ride and where it brings you no one can predict but boy does it feel good.  

Outthere,
If you must respond, take this to the BLPT.

Sundancer, didn't you read my "I hereby pledge..." post at the beginning of Session 2 of the OCD? I take offense that you would think I would dishonor my word by elaborating on this incredibly inviting quote here in these hallowed halls.... shock:  Laughing:

It IS a juicy quote though, isn't it? 8)  (sounds of outthere feet tiptoeing to the BLPT...she stops at the doorway, looks around longingly at the OCD thread, then squares her shoulders and sighs...she knows where she belongs....at least with THIS quote... Twisted:  Wink: )
ILClaymate
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2004, 05:38:00 PM »

I just want to lay down and roll around on it (with the Emperor of course-------Oh, I forgot that is another thread isn't it?)

Hey Janet!  You crack me up!!  LOL

Thanks for the compliment on my siggy!  Wink:

Glory, I hate to tell you this (sets Glory down on a big plush purple chair) Hun, there is no cure.  It is hopeless but we will make you as comfortable as is possible.  You have come to the right place.  We will take care of you.   Wink:
ILClaymate
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2004, 05:40:30 PM »

Here is to OMC that he will win another one of these tonight!!!  :D

CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2004, 05:44:44 PM »

I was lost!!!!!!!!!!!!  I got so scared because I was locked out of the other home.  Whew!!!!!!!  I found you again, and a new home too!  I love purple and green together.  This is hip.  I want to live here forever and never go back.  I want a room to thud in and a room to get mudslides in.  Yes, this will do very fine!  Great location, decoration and the amenities are drawing us over faster and faster.  Yes, we did need a bigger home.  Soon, we will have to buy a whole street; of course, with a big street sign named after us.

Backtracking a little:  
Gramma, thank you so much of the concert listings of sold tickets.  I feel much better now.  Also, the picture of Clay.  Now, I just kicked his friend out and will be continuing the drive with  Clay.  I told him to put the top up, though, my hair just can't take all the wind.  Actually, I want him in the dark. Twisted:

Woodstock:Congrats on your son's scholarship.  Do you know how luck you are.  We are still paying college loans!  I wouldn't care if my son was named geek of the year for the earnings he will probably make.  I wasn't that lucky.
Was it you that asked about easier to bring up a boy or girl.  Neither, when they reach a certain age.  But, I do think my girls might become better friends.  That's hard question!  We can only do our best and hope that they will be okay.  I know that I will worry about to them until I leave this world.  That's just the way it is!!  

Dudley:
Was Kim eating out of Clay's plate.  I can do better than that.  I will feed him grapes and fan him!  And whatever............. Laughing:

ILClaymate - love the sparkly purple name.  How do you do that.
The cleverness of you all amazes me!  I want to be creative. :(

ACountry Fan:  Can't wait to hear about the wedding.  I love weddings, especially the beverages. Laughing:

Lorraine,
I will take good care of you -  until we grow to old to understand one another!!! Laughing:

Never feel ofended if individual names aren't mentioned because I used to feel that way and I hated it.  Everything everyone writes is important to me, just mentioned at different times.

Goodnight and plesant dreams.  
Linda

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2004, 05:47:58 PM »

I take offense that you would think I would dishonor my word by elaborating on this incredibly inviting quote here in these hallowed halls....

Outthere,
I was more concerned that you would explode with anticipation before you had arrived safely back at the BLPT.  Wink:

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2004, 06:00:35 PM »

ANY word on the awards show I think there is a 3 hr time differenc for the WEST COAST, does anyone if any of our bunch is going so we get some word from it IF he wins ok if not at least he was nominated which I hear is very special, I am resigned to live my live in a total daze. GLORY(NOTE)

dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2004, 06:00:52 PM »

CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2004, 06:03:48 PM »

Glory,

I did want to say I loved the pie pan story.  How cute you must have been!

Okay, goodnight again.  See, I can't get you all off of my mind.

Linda

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
CLAY'SJULIE
SuperFan

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2004, 06:09:33 PM »

AAAhh!!! It is so good to be home in this plush mansion. What time does the emperor come  home? Don't you think since there are so many of us that we need to set up a schedle to ""visit"" with his highness? Since I thought of it,can I be first?  How much time do we each get with him. I am hoping that my new avie is showing. I want Mr. Enchanted eyes to be wearing that cute red sweater and lying on the lovely blue rug.   OMG,.I think I am going to faint--the thought of me being in that  secret mansion room with HIM!!!!!!!     Someone help me, no don't help me..yes,do help me. CLAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

PRAYERS FOR OUR JJ AND ALSO FOR SWEET CLAY . AND FOR FAYE AND BRETT AND CLAY'S WHOLE FAMILY .
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2004, 06:12:07 PM »

Hi Woodstock and all the gang.  I love the new home.  The colors are so relaxing and after thinking of Clay all day we really need this place to cool down a bit.  Do you mind if I help out in the kitchen.  I make a pretty mean rum cake and amaretto cake ( need them to slow me down from thinking so much of clay.  I just made some caramel cups and lemon cups but I had to listen to Clay while I was doing it.  I wonder how old I'll be before I really get over this ocd.  Well, all I can say is, for now at least , it's one h-- of a good feeling!  love cl

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
CLAY'SJULIE
SuperFan

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2004, 06:16:57 PM »

oH,my gosh!!!!!! YAAY!!!! I HAVE TO REPLY TO MY OWN POST BECAUSE I JUST  SAW MY NEW AVIE!!!! tHANKS HOUSTON AND ANGELA. I LOVE YOU!iN THE SECRET MANSION ROOM CAN THERE BE A NICE FIREPLACE WITH THE EMBERS GLOWING AND THE LIGHTS LOW,AND SOME OF THE EMPERORS MUSIC SOFTLY PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND. NEVER MIND/ HE CAN JUST SERENADE M\US A CAPPELLA!!!!  
I THOUGHT WE WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE ALL THIS HAPPEN UNTIL WE GET TO THE NEXT WORLD...ISN' TTHIS CALLED "HEAVEN"?

PRAYERS FOR OUR JJ AND ALSO FOR SWEET CLAY . AND FOR FAYE AND BRETT AND CLAY'S WHOLE FAMILY .
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2004, 06:22:20 PM »

THE SHY ONE COMES BACK TO THE SESSSION AND APPROACHES THE PODUIM..

MY FELLOW OCDERS, LONG HAVE I SUFFER WITH MY OCD ALONE.
BUT, NOW I CAN THUD TO MY HEART CONTENT WITH THIS CARING GROUP. 8)

IN GRATITUDE I GIVE A TOKEN OF MY FRIENDSHIP. 8)

MY HEART BEATS IN ONE WITH HIS.... :oops: ***SIGH***

THE SHY ONE GRABS A CHEESESTEAK FROM THE KITCHEN. Wink:

HEY CLAY'S JULIE YOUR AVIE LOOKS GREAT ON YOU. Wink:

LOVE YA

THE SHY ONE

Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2004, 06:39:35 PM »

Good evening everyone,  Woodstock love the plush new mansion.  Congrats on your sons accomplishmeents and getting the tickets.
 I will look for something to decorate the new place.

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2004, 06:44:30 PM »

Thank you CT LOVES CLAY that is one of my favorite memories of my dad. IF none of the rest of you have not read it please go back and read it,this is the only one you must read for me as a favor so sweet was my daddy.,as tears fall.
              CLAYSJULIE,our new home is just Claylful is it not.,THe decorating is lovely, and oh that padded room is just calling me to THUD,and the drinks sound just Marrvey, and PHILLY is on her way to THUD while trying to maintain her personna of shyness,BOCA andHERmissing the opening of our new home ,I think we need to have a GRAND OPENING that the whole place can just THUD THE NIGHT AWAY. :roll:  :P  Laughing: well i am done for a while GLORY

jj
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2004, 06:45:11 PM »

Clay'sJulie, love your new avie.

The new mansion is wonderful. jj is going to come in and get in one of those reclining chairs put on the headphones and stare at those wonderful walls. Wow! what a way to spend an evening. I will wait here until the emperor calls for me. I have brought a sour cream pound cake for the group to enjoy. See you later!!!!  JJ
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx