gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:37:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 506
Total: 506

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 [55] Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE RAMBLING STREAM (OF CONSCIOUSNESS)  (Read 83734 times)
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #1080 on: February 23, 2005, 05:05:41 AM »

A DANCE CLASS IN A STUDIO. TEACHER IN THE FRONT OF THE ROOM SURROUNDED BY MIRRORS. A LINE OF STUDENTS. BEYIONCE, MISSY, USHER, ALICIA ......................... AND CLAY.    WHAT AN IMAGE. TO BE "INVISIBLE" IN THAT ROOM.

He probably wanted to be. Laughing

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #1081 on: February 23, 2005, 05:47:38 AM »

He probably wanted to be.
  Laugh

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

forever_clay
« Reply #1082 on: February 23, 2005, 11:35:26 AM »

i still think "dance" "usher" and "clay aiken" in the same sentance is just too funny!!!

and yes, i am sure he would have liked to be invisible in that room as well!!

who knows...we might get some usher-fabulous-ish dance moves next tour!!! (hahahaha, right...clay and usher-fabulous-ish dance moves?? i'll stick to WDC, thank you!)
tessie
« Reply #1083 on: February 23, 2005, 01:38:13 PM »

It is funny, but they were probably not all in the same room at the same time....

Teachers often organize their classes by skill level....some students are more advanced than others....

This is just a statement, everyone has to begin somewhere.
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #1084 on: February 23, 2005, 01:44:14 PM »

BELIEVE ME, CAROL, I AM QUITE SURE THEY WERE NOT IN THE SAME PLACE AT THE SAME TIME.  CLAY WOULD NEVER EMBARASS HIMSELF LIKE THAT.  IT WAS JUST AN IMAGE THAT CAME INTO MY EARLY MORNING BRAIN WHEN I WAS BRUSHING MY TEETH.  BUT IT IS A FUNNY ONE.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1085 on: February 23, 2005, 07:52:39 PM »

If Clay were to all of a sudden break it down with his bad self, I admit it would be a little disconcerting.  His awkward yet sexy-fun dancing style is his own, and it's endearing as well as flirtatious.  Knowing how he continuously makes jokes about not being able to dance, I was never sure how seriously he took himself.  I guess now we know he's serious, unless she just helped him come up with some "moves!"
I think he dances just fine. I hope he doesn't feel he needs to be like everyone else. His individuality - that's part of the charm for me.
outthereforclay
« Reply #1086 on: February 23, 2005, 10:28:09 PM »

tessie wrote:
but they were probably not all in the same room at the same time....

But then it wouldn't be as much fun to imagine! Someone at the CH wrote a little skit about what such a "class" would be like---focusing on the women like Alicia Keyes and Brandi knocking each other down to be the one to practice Doves grindage moves with Clay once they see the size of his feet....

shocking  Laugh

Bet they'd even agree to open for him after that....
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #1087 on: February 24, 2005, 04:48:57 AM »

WAS ANYONE SURPRISED BY WHO WAS CUT LAST NIGHT?  I CANNOT BLEIEVE SCOTT IS STILL THERE.  HE GIVES ME THE CREEPS.

BEEN LURKING AROUND.  NO IDEA WHY THIS ISABELLA CHICK IS CONSIDERED A TROLL BY CB ET AL.  I THOUGHT TROLLS WERE MEAN OR SOMETHING TO CLAY.  CLARIFICATION NEEDED.

ANOTHER RAMBLE.  THINKING BACK ONE YEAR.  I WAS SO BESIDE MYSELF BECAUSE I WAS GOING TO LOSE MY CLAYGINITY IN A WEEK.  WHO COULD HAVE GUESSED WHAT WAS AHEAD?  HAD ONLY MET THE PHILLY GIRLS FOR A BRIEF COUPLE HOURS.  THOUGHT I WAS GONNA SEE CLAY ONLY THIS ONE TIME.  KNEW NOTHING ABOUT THE FIRST ROW SEATS.  WHAT A YEAR THIS HAS BEEN.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #1088 on: February 24, 2005, 05:16:28 AM »

WHAT A YEAR IS RIGHT, GWENN!  CLAY MADE ME DO (WELL, OK, HE DIDN'T MAKE ME DO THEM) THINGS I NEVER, NEVER, EVER THOUGHT I'D DO.  I TRUGED (SP?) THRU MUD, SAT FOR HOURS IN A LIGHTENING MONSOON, SLEPT OUTSIDE ALL NIGHT, STOOD IN LINE FOR HOURS IN AC JUST TO COME AWAY EMPTY-HANDED, SAT ON MY COMPUTER FOR TWO HOURS TRYING TO GET TICKETS WHEN I SHOULD HAVE BEEN WORKING (THANK GOD I STILL HAVE A JOB!), MET SOME OF THE MOST AMAZING WOMEN EVER, TRAVELED TO TIM-BUCK-TWO AND BACK.  WOULD I DO IT AGAIN?  IN A NEW YORK SECOND!!

THANK YOU, CLAY, FOR A WONDERFUL YEAR!!

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1089 on: February 24, 2005, 07:13:45 AM »

DITTO- MICKI- I ONLY WISH I COULD DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN!! ANOTHER 2004 WHIRLWIND!!

ONLY- THIS TIME, HAVING THE KNOWLEDGE BEFOREHAND AS TO WHAT TO EXPECT

AND NOT SETTLING FOR ANY SEATS PAST THE 5TH ROW!!

BRING IT ON!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
tessie
« Reply #1090 on: February 24, 2005, 10:15:54 AM »

I CANNOT BLEIEVE SCOTT IS STILL THERE.

My early impression was that he had a good voice.  If is voice is great and he has a personality to match and if he wins the hearts of America with his performances then he will deserve the title of American Idol.

Time will tell.
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1091 on: February 24, 2005, 01:51:14 PM »

Just for clarification, a troll is anyone who is not a regular member of a forum who shows up and posts anything with the intention of stirring things up.  Good or bad.  Good trolls, you just watch them.  Remember Claypac Shakur?     I miss Claypac actually, I wonder where his bad self be.  Probably gettin ghetto with a pretty blonde. Bad trolls, you must make them invisible. They hardly ever introduce themselves, they just show up and blast away.  Not good forum etiquette.

The reason the thread was originally locked was because they were trying to figure out who it was.  People were reminded of when "claythud" used to anonymously post little tidbits about Clay, and that "claythud" was really Fran Lewis.  Since the CB is so entrenched with the BAF now, that was not an allowed topic of conversation, so the thread was killed. It was later resurrected with those posts deleted.

When isabella6 came back, she was indignant about her thread being deleted.  Several people mentioned that if she would just reveal her identity, it would kill the drama and a fun conversation could take place. But she did not want to reveal her identity in relation to Clay, so things went bad as they so often do.

This is why even good-news trolls must be observed with a wary eye.  Too often, the true intentions are not to sling happy dust around Baby Dust but to agitate the masses.  Never a good thing, especially now while some people are a little *anxious* about missing their Clay!
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #1092 on: February 24, 2005, 01:57:50 PM »

especially now while some people are a little *anxious* about missing their Clay!
a LITTLE anxious, I'm thinking oh masterful one you are incorrect with this one!!LOL---some of us are TOTALLY OVERWHELMINGLY anxious .

Thanks for the info Pamela, you're the best, if I've not said that lately! Not Worthy

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #1093 on: February 24, 2005, 04:47:53 PM »

Pamela wrote:
Since the CB is so entrenched with the BAF now, that was not an allowed topic of conversation, so the thread was killed. It was later resurrected with those posts deleted.

I'm confused, Pamela, what exactly was not an allowed topic of conversation, and why.  Just asking, could you please explain.  Thanks!
Clayforlife
UltimateFan

« Reply #1094 on: February 24, 2005, 05:23:43 PM »

Pamela - thanks for clarifying and for the record....good definition of trolls and the reasons for shutting down threads.  I hope I didn't cause any grief here, cuz I originated the "Isabella6" conversation on this site.  Just thought it was interesting to say the least and with the Clay drought we got going on, a possible person "in the know" sounded worth discussing!

Carolyn
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1095 on: February 24, 2005, 05:48:51 PM »

Quote from: LuvMyClay
I'm confused, Pamela, what exactly was not an allowed topic of conversation, and why.  Just asking, could you please explain.  Thanks!

The topic of "claythud" being Fran Lewis.  She used to post as as unknown "insider" and talk about what was going on with Clay. She never identified herself and was finally outed as being Fran Lewis. No one really knew if she was speaking to fans with Clay's blessing or not, but she abruptly stopped posting when it came out who it was.
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1096 on: February 24, 2005, 06:02:03 PM »

I'm locking this thread.  Please visit the Soap Box to rant and Critical Mass to discuss Claaaaay.  Thank you, and goodnight Ramblin Stream.
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 [55] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx