gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 10:00:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 178
Total: 178

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: VOTE EARLY & VOTE OFTEN! *NEW POLLS!*  (Read 81206 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« on: October 21, 2003, 08:38:01 AM »

This is the place to post all links to polls as well as voting links for songs on radio countdowns, etc.  If you notice a poll listed here has ended, please PM me or Deanna (clayMaine-iac) so we can update the thread.  If you find a new poll, please feel free to PM us, or go ahead and post it here!  Please make this your first stop every morning -- it only takes a few minutes and it means so much!  Thanks!  
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUICK VOTING LINKS

YAHOO LAUNCH MUSIC Sign in to Yahoo and rate Clay's songs to make him one of Yahoo's Top Artists!

YAHOO LAUNCH VIDEO Sign in to Yahoo and rate Clay's videos!  Move him up the chart!  (Yahoo Launch is monitored by Nielsen)

If your local stations are playing Christmas music, please consider calling or emailing them to request something from Merry Christmas With Love! If you hear any of Clay's music on your local stations, be sure to thank them for playing Clay!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WATCH THE VIDEOS!

AT KIIS FM LA
AT Z100 NY
AT VH1.COM
AT ROLLING STONE
AT G105 RALEIGH
AT WVKS TOLEDO
AT WXKS BOSTON
AT WJJS LYNCHBURG
AT WXXL ORLANDO
AT KISS CLEVELAND
AT KISS AUSTIN
AT KISS CINCINNATI
AT KISS DALLAS/FT WORTH

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FUN STUFF!

ROLLING STONE
ROLLING STONEVote for Clay at Rolling Stone!  You can go here, scroll down and on the right side of the screen, click on 'Rate Clay Aiken Album' and rate Clay from 1-5.
RATE CLAY PICS AT ROLLING STONE

RATE MCWL AT CMT!
CMT.COM

Edited to add more links 6/21/05:-Deanna

RELLY AWARDS
ECRUSH CELEBS
CHANNELONE/KING OF POP
NEWSVOTE/POP STAR
POPDIRT/POP STAR FAN SITE
RADIO DISNEY
RADIOMAX
FAVORITE AMERICAN IDOL
TOP DOG CITY
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2003, 08:17:17 AM »

VH1’s Top Twenty Video Countdown is a weekly, two-hour show that counts down the hottest twenty videos of the week. Hosted by VH1’s Aamer Haleem, every week they check out which videos are soaring in popularity and making moves up the countdown. And they also look at those videos which are starting to run out of gas and slide back down our chart.

VH-1 INTERACT

If you would like to vote it is easy. You have to register, then click on Top 20 Countdown and just add a message to any Clay page. Your message is the vote!

This is what VH-1 has to say about voting for their countdown.

"We pay close attention to record sales, radio airplay, VH1 video spins and what you have to say on the Top 20 message boards at VH1.com and for your letters care of the address on your screen [below]."

Top 20 Video Countdown
1633 Broadway
6th Floor
New York, NY 10019

ThanX!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2004, 01:38:18 PM »

I have been either calling the radio stations here in Connecticut or emailing them to request Clay's new song.  Trust me I have been very pleasant but just got off the phone with one station and the disc jokey kept saying "The Wait".  He finally got the right name and I said you guys were nice enough to keep playing "Invisible" and he said yea good song but just don't know who is singing to.  I said "does it matter and look how many fans he has."  He agreed but still didn't seem to impressed.  Just had to get the frustation out so I had to tell you guys.  

Lorraine in Connecticut
quynn
UltimateFan

Nobody Special

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2004, 06:02:11 AM »

Don't get frustrated Lorraine.  You are doing a fantastic job!  You have been an inspiration to me and probably many others on this site with all your voting and promotion of Clay.  You keep the rest of us on our toes.  GO LORRAINE :!:  :)  Wink:

"You're a mystery. You have your own look. There is something very magical about your look and your voice is so pure." --Gladys Knight--
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2004, 04:40:52 AM »

Pam

I have been voting everyday for Clays "The Way" on JoJo's, Ryan Seacrest, Carson Daley and Rick Dees.  I did notice yesterday that Clay is no longer on Ryan's countdown or Carson Daley's countdown.
My stations here in Connecticut are lousy.  Half of them if you call they don't answer because they don't take requests until after 9:00 p.m.  The couple of others say they are going to play it and never do.  They don't seem to be interested.  But you know what.  Clay did it before without radio play and we will do it again for him.  Right?

Lorraine
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2004, 09:26:30 AM »

Quote from: lorraine
Pam

I have been voting everyday for Clays "The Way" on JoJo's, Ryan Seacrest, Carson Daley and Rick Dees.  I did notice yesterday that Clay is no longer on Ryan's countdown or Carson Daley's countdown.
My stations here in Connecticut are lousy.  Half of them if you call they don't answer because they don't take requests until after 9:00 p.m.  The couple of others say they are going to play it and never do.  They don't seem to be interested.  But you know what.  Clay did it before without radio play and we will do it again for him.  Right?

Lorraine

Lorraine, Rick Dees is no longer viable, so I took him off the list.  His replacement will be Ryan Seacrest, soon to be known as the hardest working man in show business!  Ryan and Carson Daly's countdown only had 'Invisible' up until now.  They should be adding 'The Way' very soon.
That's why JoJo's countdown is so important; he is one of the most popular shows in one of the largest market areas, the program streams live audio across the country so he has a huge audience.  (The audio stream is down for the next week or so though, but keep checking for it!)
Many of the other countdowns follow what happens with JoJo, which is why I keep promoting his program.

You are doing a great job girl!  Working hard for Clay and I'm sure he appreciates it.  Bravo!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2004, 02:28:49 PM »

Pam

I did my vote on JoJo's list.  It only allows me to vote once but occasionally it will let me do two votes.  Thank you for the info on the other sites.  I will check those out also.

Lorraine
cjrmax
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2004, 01:17:25 PM »

Ah, the power of Clay's people!  About an hour ago when I first saw this Clay was losing badly.  He had only 8% of the vote with Britney and Beyonce way out ahead.  Now, Clay is at 54%, Britney is down to 32%, Beyonce has 11% and poor old Justin only has 2%!

Amazing!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2004, 01:20:25 PM »

Quote from: cjrmax
Ah, the power of Clay's people!  About an hour ago when I first saw this Clay was losing badly.  He had only 8% of the vote with Britney and Beyonce way out ahead.  Now, Clay is at 54%, Britney is down to 32%, Beyonce has 11% and poor old Justin only has 2%!

Amazing!

8)   We don't mess around.  8)
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2004, 02:14:17 PM »

Dang!! We're GOOOOOD!!!!!  (all for you, Clay baby)

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2004, 05:14:05 PM »

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ASK AND WE ARE THERE.  GO, CLAY Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2004, 05:27:39 AM »

The power of Clay in our lifes is unbelievable.  Yes all he has to do is ask and we give him our undivided attention with no questions ask.  Forever and ever.  

Lorraine
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2004, 06:21:38 AM »

I jumped in too and voted, boy what a group we are :!:  :!:

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
claymore
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2004, 08:03:39 PM »

just voted and will do it again tomorrow.
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2004, 10:20:01 AM »

Claymates, where are you?????

Troops unite...Clay is only 10% ahead of Josh Groban in the above poll.  Please go and vote!!!

Well, if Clay should lose, at least it will be to another good person and great singer.

Keeper of The OCD Prayerlist
Queen of Comforting
------------------------------------
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
BlownAway
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2004, 12:32:34 PM »

OMC is still leading at 2:28cst by 9% of the vote!!!

But we're slipping!!! Go vote!!!

Missy
Boomer Aries
Clayamateur

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2004, 01:10:50 PM »

Just finished voting. As of 1 pm Pacific Time Clay had 55% of the vote and Josh had 44%.
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2004, 08:02:23 AM »

Okay, Bocaqueen, the troops are uniting.  I just talked to my girlfriend, Lorraine (CT) and was told to get on the computer and vote to get Clay's percentage up.  I am at work, but I will take every chance I can to vote, vote, vote.  They ought to make a reality show starring all of us at the computers.  How myself and probably lots of others are sneaking around the corner or listening to the sounds of footsteps coming our way as we quickly submit our votes, hoping to get it completed before we have to get something else quick on the screen.  LOL  I think I am getting dramatic here, but it is true for me.  My monitor is the first thing everyone sees when they come to the front office.  I don't think there is one person that hasn't caught Clay on my screen at one time or another.
Clay is worth everything I have to go through.  To the end, troops, to the end.  Let's go.  We usually win our wars!!!! LOL  Too bad it's Josh Groban; he is a great singer too, but right now our hears are commited to Clay.

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2004, 08:20:02 AM »

Little hint for you "hiders"....

Open up a word doc or something...then minimize it.  When someone appears around the corner, immediately hit alt/tab and you'll switch screens.  I can't believe I'm now aiding and abetting.  ROFL

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
Boomer Aries
Clayamateur

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2004, 09:02:33 AM »

Just cast my vote and as of 9 am Pacific Time:
Josh       57%
Clay       41%

Does anyone know when the last day of this poll is?
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx