gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:48:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 155
Total: 155

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK MAY 14  (Read 4375 times)
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2004, 10:45:19 AM »

Quote from: Fred Bronson
SOLITARY MAN: The debut of "Solitaire" (RCA) on the Adult Contemporary chart gives Clay Aiken his sixth entry in less than a year.

Here is a summary of Aiken's six AC hits so far:

1. "Bridge Over Troubled Water," No. 29
2. "This Is the Night," No. 13
3. "Invisible," No. 8
4. "The First Noel," No. 9
5. "Silver Bells," No. 16 (Clay Aiken & Kimberley Locke)
6. "Solitaire," No. 27 to date

===================
and so, like i've said, AC radio is the place Clay should concentrate his efforts. six hits on AC radio and none on Top-40 radio...tell me where i'm wrong???

Simon and Randy, simply put, are classless. for every success Clay has, and the branching out with a different management team too, rubbed them the wrong way. although they weren't part of his management team, literally, both Simon and Randy are part of what i call the Idol "team" {Simon Fuller/19 Entertainment, etc.} and Simon Cowell maybe feels like Clay's being dis-loyal to the Idol bunch by wanting to hire another management team!? who knows?

so what i'm going to believe until shown otherwise is that Simon hates the concept of Clay showing him up, un-intentionally i might add.

when Simon acts childish, like the "school bully" picking on the popular student, as it's said to be in that infamous video of him making fun of Clay's performance, i must put myself in the mind of a child who's behaving like a brat or in a tantrum in an effort to understand where Simon is coming from.

i appreciate the AC hit history. i rarely paid attention to Billboard. i'm on Radio & Records most of the time!!

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
breezy
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2004, 11:52:51 AM »

Read somewhere that Simon is quite short in stature..about the size of Paula.  Could that account for his 'Napoleonic' nastiness?
clay_fan_20
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2004, 12:00:57 PM »

i read that clay was hiring that company in addition to 19 ent.
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2004, 02:48:33 PM »

:arrow: according to even more rumors, Clay told 19 Entertainment that he wasn't signing with them after his year is up. who knows? who cares? as long as it doesn't have an adverse affect on his sales and popularity.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx