gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 02:15:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 281
Total: 281

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK MAY 7  (Read 6108 times)
quynn
UltimateFan

Nobody Special

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2004, 07:30:51 AM »

Houston:  
No kidding ! They know how to make money ! I bet little kids arent the only ones standing in lines for its release

You got that right Houston.  Even though I own Aladdin on VHS, they've got me hooked on it.  You know, I've really been trying to convert all my Disney VHS tapes over to DVD.  Gotta keep up with the times and all!  And, besides that, DVD's are more resilient to being overplayed.  (Just trying to justify the $20 I'll be spending in October)!

"You're a mystery. You have your own look. There is something very magical about your look and your voice is so pure." --Gladys Knight--
AdoringClay
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2004, 07:44:57 AM »

:D I knew after the "Disney Christmas Parade" that the big wigs at Disney would know a great thing when they see it!  I could feel it deep in my soul...just compare his performances on that show to all the others who performed on it.  

Clay sounds so fantastic in the short clip we got to hear of him singing the Aladdin song...his voice is perfect for it.  I can see him singing the soundtracks to many, many movies in the future.  I feel Disney will really use Clay a lot in the coming years - I think they have been always looking for a great performer who is a good, clean-cut, All-American kid!  And, I bet Clay enjoys working for them with their good, clean reputation.  

As we all know (and "they" have found out), Clay is Disney Gold, RCA Gold, 19 Mgt Gold, AI Gold, Ebay Gold, SNL Gold, The Tonight Show Gold, Ed Gold, GMA Gold, The Early Show Gold, TRL Gold, Music Festival Gold, State Fair Gold, Charity Gold, Political Gold, and on and on and on...Clay Love to all!  Sue G.
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2004, 07:52:06 AM »

More new appearances announced!

Monday July 12 at the Rupp Arena in Lexington, KY!
Thursday September 2 at the Colorado State Fair in Pueblo, CO!
Tuesday September 14 at Roberts Stadium in Evansville, IN!

TICKETMASTER
AdoringClay
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2004, 07:55:33 AM »

shock: Pamela...When will the boy sleep!  Sometimes hubby says we "have to leave the boy alone for a few minutes so he can get some rest!"...

Kentucky...is that coming westward at least a little, tiny bit???  Any rumors/inuendos of anything out west yet!   It's been one month since I "Got Clayed" and, the problem is, the more you get, the more you want...   Clay love to you!  Sue G.
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2004, 08:27:27 AM »

Clay will appear on the American Idol results show on May 12.

The Larry King Live appearance has been postponed and will hopefully be rescheduled!
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2004, 09:22:26 AM »

Hi everyone...

On the International Voting Link, you can also vote for Clay for favorite song.  He is not on the list, but at the bottom, you can add in the song and artist.

Pamela, you may want to add that to the poll links.

Keeper of The OCD Prayerlist
Queen of Comforting
------------------------------------
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2004, 09:40:13 AM »

Sue,
  I fixed the RR Star link.   Rockford is in Illinois.   The tour makes me wish I had paid more attention in geography class!!! :roll:  :roll:   :roll:

Deanna

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

On My Way Here, I THUDDED!

« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2004, 09:40:24 AM »

WOO HOO! Colorado! Now comin West!  :D  :D  :D

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2004, 09:58:48 AM »

As previously reported, Solitaire is number 28 on the National Airplay Adult Contempory charts!!!!   Way to go Clay!!![/i]

View the chart  here:
RADIO AND RECORDS

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2004, 10:06:19 AM »

ROCKFORD IL ANOUNCEMENT
Clay is 'America's Sweetheart?!?  Sure he is, but still...Laughing:
Centre Events and JAM Productions will bring Clay Aiken, "America’s Sweetheart" and one of the biggest-selling recording artists of the year, to the Rockford MetroCentre on August 23 at 7:30 p.m.

Clay Aiken is without question the most high-profile and best-selling alumni of the American Idol TV series. Clay, who recently completed a sold-out tour with Idol diva Kelly Clarkson, will launch his debut solo tour at the Bismark Civic Center on July 6.

"We are delighted to bring Clay Aiken to the MetroCentre this summer," states Corey Pearson, General Manager of Centre Events. "This concert is great for this market, as it is a high-energy show that all ages could enjoy."

CENTRE EVENTS
playingclay
Claymaniac

« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2004, 11:26:03 PM »

I can see him singing the soundtracks to many, many movies in the future. I feel Disney will really use Clay a lot in the coming years

I couldn't agree more, Sue.  They also chose a good fast way to get him as soon as possible with the Aladdin DVD-- with the deleted song.

I'm sure he will be playing a main character and singing.  He has so many expressions.  However that whole process takes a quite a few years to do an animated film from start to finish.  This way we and(Disney) get to get him out there quickly on DVD.  Aladdin would sell anyway, and now, whoo- ooh! Laughing:

Love my clayshake---warm milk and a couple of scoops of vanilla icecream....especially at bedtime.
Keeper of the wind to blow the shirts up.
playingclay
Claymaniac

« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2004, 11:32:04 PM »

I was also just thinking--------
Disney soundtracks often get quite good radio play.  
This might end up being the song that gets Clay a lot of radio play.
After Celine Dion sang the Beauty and the Beast, her career really took off 12 years ago (approximately)

Love my clayshake---warm milk and a couple of scoops of vanilla icecream....especially at bedtime.
Keeper of the wind to blow the shirts up.
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx