gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:38:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 333
Total: 333

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Welcome New Members! HeyHowAreYa?  (Read 137854 times)
LissaM
« Reply #80 on: December 19, 2003, 07:38:01 AM »

I'm Melissa, I am married to a military man and we have 2 girls. We just moved to NC from CA. I just love Clay, his CD, seeing him on TV and would love to see him in Concert whenever he makes it here to NC to do one. I'm sure he will seeing as he is from NC.
I've been lurking here for a few weeks and fig I would join in on the Clay band wagon. :D
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #81 on: December 19, 2003, 10:06:07 AM »

Lissa, and all new members, welcome to Claymaniacs.com!
(and Lissa, welcome to NC!)

I hope you find lots to read and enjoy here; lots to laugh about and talk about.  

We have some of the best Clay fans in the world (literally!) right here in our little forum.

So jump on in...and have fun!
LissaM
« Reply #82 on: December 19, 2003, 06:37:14 PM »

for the welcome!! I told my dh today I wished he was already touring and coming this way cause tickets to his concert would be an awesome christmas gift. I'm sure I will get tickets once he ends up coming this way we are only a few hrs away from Raleigh.
Rebekah QUick
« Reply #83 on: December 20, 2003, 09:29:52 AM »

i am Rebekah and im from Union, SC. i first fell in love with clay when i heard him at the beginning. hes so sweet and has a WONDERFUL voice! he is a great person and deserves every thing he has gotten! Except for the critism and stuff like that. I know he will go a long way!
Bekah
luvclay
« Reply #84 on: December 21, 2003, 01:47:38 PM »

:D Hello, everyone! My name is Vicki and I'm from Kansas City. I am 51 years old, single Mom with 3 children (all within the age group of Clay), work two jobs and have little time for extra curricular activities.  I'm a bit shy but thought I would go ahead and tell how Clay came into my life. I watched AI2 from the very beginning and must say that Clay was one of the few who caught my eye. As the contest progressed and we saw and heard more of Clay, for me, he stood out from the crowd. I looked forward every Tuesday to come home and watch the show because of him. When he sang I had chills in the back of my neck! Well, we all know how it turned out for Clay and I have been and always will be a big fan of his. Not only does he have a beautiful voice (which if you notice, makes everyone smile when he's singing) but he also has a beautiful spirit.. This is the first time that someone has really touched my heart. My children like to tease me about Clay, but they also get joy in seeing me be so excited about anything Clay. I would like to get in touch with other KC Clay fans so that I can talk about all things Clay.  :D
spfldshakin4clay
« Reply #85 on: December 21, 2003, 07:08:12 PM »

Hello!! My name is Jennifer and I'm from Springfield Missouri...and like many of you...I too am a HUGE fan of Clay Aiken. I am a music education major at a liberal arts and sciences school in Northeast Missouri, and in the summer I am a camp counselor for the Boys and Girls Club.  Anyways...I have been in love with Clay since I first saw him perform on American Idol.  His voice is truly amazing and he performs with such emotion that it makes each one of us feel as though we were on stage with him...(How I wish I were)!! But after I discovered his high morals and values and the fact that he was so dedicated to children..I absolutely knew that God had truly blessed him and that God had a bigger plan for this young man!!  I know that Clay has the ability to make it in the music business and I must say that it's extremely nice to be able to buy a cd and be in love with someone who really seems devoted to his fans and knows that he is a role-model for all those around him!! Hats Off to Clayton...I think we all know why he has become the American Idol!!!!
Clayzy4Clay
« Reply #86 on: December 21, 2003, 09:00:04 PM »

Hello everyone! My name is Melinda and I am a HUGE Clay fan! I fell in love with his voice the minute I heard it - I had on AI2 and I was playing with my dog and wasn't watching the TV but when I heard that voice my head instantly turned to watch and that was when I became a fan for life! I love music and I love to hear people that can SING - epecially since I can't sing at all. LOL! Anyway, I am 28 years old and I live in Maryland. I can't wait to talk to everyone and I wish everyone here the happiest of holidays - Merry Christmas!!
nerdy4clay
« Reply #87 on: December 26, 2003, 09:43:35 PM »

Well.....my name is Jonna I'm 19 years old.  I'm an eduacaion major. From Cincinnati Ohio.  I fell in love with Clay the very first time I saw him.  When college seemed too rough, Clay helped me realize how important education really is!
houstonclayfan
« Reply #88 on: December 27, 2003, 06:02:16 AM »

Quote from: nerdy4clay
When college seemed too rough, Clay helped me realize how important education really is!

This is one message that I LOVE Clay is giving !  It really is EXTREMELY important !

Welcome to our little family.  Spread the joy and love of Clay.
huckleberry
Clayamateur

« Reply #89 on: December 28, 2003, 04:26:32 PM »

Hi, my name is Karen.....and I have OCD  (sounds like a 12-step program intro. Laughing: ).  I have been an AVID Clay fan since he auditioned on AI!  My interest in him started off slowly, but grew and grew and GREW until my present state, which is a full-blown case of OCD!  As many have said, I simply cannot describe what I feel about him or how he has managed to brighten my days.  I simply CANNOT explain it.......but I LOVE the feelings and I LOVE Clay!  I've waited a long time to finally post on this site (I've been lurking for a while) because I thought I'd just lose interest after a while----yeah, right----so I gave up and here I am admitting my "problem".  Laughing:   (Okay, if this WERE a 12-step program admitting my disease would be the first step in my recovery, right......I sure hope NOT!!!!!!!! :P)  Anyway, thanks to all the "posters" here who keep me chuckling constantly. You all are the greatest!! The day does not seem complete until I've been able to check in to see what's up with all things Clay.  Thanks everyone and thank you Clay!!
clayfan19
« Reply #90 on: December 28, 2003, 06:57:53 PM »

Hello fellow Claymates!! I've been a member of Claymaniacs for awhile, but I've never formally introduced myself to all of you. My name's Claire and I'm a 19 year old college student from Illinois. I am currently single (saving myself for Clay!! Hehehe!! JK!!), and have no siblings or pets.

Can't really remember when my obsession with Clay started, probably when I started to realize that Clay should have won AI2. Ruben is all fine and dandy, but Clay is a million times better!!! Soulful can't hold a candle to MOAM!! I think that Clay is an incredibly talented individual, and I wish him the best of luck in the future. I bought MOAM on the day it was released (October 14th should be considered a federal holiday! LOL!), and actually ended up late to my first class at school that day, but I really didn't care! I wanted my Clay!!! Unfortunately, I only own one copy of his CD, but I'm determined to save any copies of MOAM I find that make it to resale shops and or those cd recyclery places. Getting rid of your Clay cd's, well that's just wrong!!!

Aside from my sick obsession with Clay, I also feel that it's actually kind of unfortunate that so many people and music critics have been bashing him. I guess they just don't know him. Not that any of us actually know him personally, but even so.  

Well, that's about all I have to say!  Bye!

Claire (aka - claymate19)
laurie
« Reply #91 on: December 29, 2003, 10:13:49 AM »

Hi!
We are the Clayberries from Canada. We love to read the forums on your site, though we never post anything. We are obsessed with Clay(How ironic) and we have bought eight MOAM cds. Our family wanted to get group therapy for us because we are so in love with Clay. We are mother and daughter, both in love with Clay! We saw his concert in Toronto and we have loved Clay from the moment he opened his mouth on AI. Thanks for keeping up such a great site where people with the same interest(Clay) can get together and share their thoughts. Thanks guys!!!
houstonclayfan
« Reply #92 on: December 29, 2003, 10:18:39 AM »

Quote from: laurie

We are the Clayberries from Canada. We love to read the forums on your site, though we never post anything.

But now you have posted once and it doesnt stop there !!!  Welcome, Clayberries.  Very cute name !!!!
Anonymous
« Reply #93 on: December 29, 2003, 04:55:27 PM »

hey everybody ! ive been a member for awhile but i havent posted much. well i live in iowa and i am 13 years old. i have a twin brother who thinks im  crazy for liking clay so much. i have 1 dog . i hope clay comes to iowa on his tour  8). the radio stations in my area play clay all the time!!
Anonymous
« Reply #94 on: December 30, 2003, 10:04:12 AM »

oooops i forgot to log in . i am actually clayfan104
Shakin4Aiken
« Reply #95 on: December 30, 2003, 10:19:58 AM »

Hi, I am new here. My name is Kel and I am 14 years old. I live in IL and am a Freshman. I have 2 sisters who are total brats. When I first saw Clay on AI, I loved him. His voice is just so mesmerizing! My friend and I are really big fans. I think we are the only ones in our group of friends who love him. I try to watch everything he has made appearences on.
clayfan19
« Reply #96 on: December 30, 2003, 11:05:32 AM »

Hey Shakin4Aiken! I'm from Illinois too!! What town are you from??
aikenfan327
« Reply #97 on: December 30, 2003, 01:39:30 PM »

Hi Claymaniacs,
I've been lurking around this site for a few weeks but now I guess I'm out in the open about my OCD.  I'm married with 2 girls who are also big Clay fans.  I must be crazy for Clay since I bought more than one MOAM (home & car copies) and have TIVO'd every show he's been on.  Of course my husband thinks we're all crazy and obsessed, and he keeps reminding me that Clay is too young for me.  My Clay highlight was attending the AI concert this summer and being reduced to a screaming, crazed woman much to the embarrassment of my 13 year old.  I can't wait until the dates are announced for his tour, and I promised my daughter that I'd drive to nearest concert if it wasn't here again.  If that happens, I'll have to figure out something clever to tell my husband.  I've enjoyed reading all the posts and the downloads and looking forward to more.  I've visited a few Clay forums and this is definitely the best!
Leveland
SuperFan

RALEIGH'S TRAINER

« Reply #98 on: December 30, 2003, 01:43:23 PM »

Welcome all you new lurkers that have now become posters.  See it is easy and addictive.  Have Fun.  You are right this sight is the best.  Love Terry

A  Founding Member of Claygirls
A blessed Clay Fan
Life is one bumpy road, But all of my Claygirls make it a lot easier ride.
In memory of  CH Leveland Jedi Jewel (Dallas) the best Dog in the world.  9-19-1994 to 12-24-2007
milkshake00
« Reply #99 on: December 30, 2003, 02:53:31 PM »

My name is Meghan and i believe that Clay was the best next to my 2nd cousin Kim Caldwell, i knew she was because i saw my cousin introduce her to sing at our family reuinuin. She was great she sang Still ROck And Roll To Me. IT WAS GREAT! she even gave me free seats to a American Idol Show!!! I SAW CLAY TOO!!! It was a wonderfull and in about 4 weeks i am going to TX to see her again!

C-YA!!!
milkshake00
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx