gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 08:55:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 122
Total: 122

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Welcome New Members! HeyHowAreYa?  (Read 137761 times)
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #660 on: May 18, 2008, 10:25:50 AM »

JENNIE  wave,
WELCOME,  YOU SUMMED UP JUST HOW MOST OF US FEEL ABOUT CLAY.  ENJOY THE SITE WE HAVE SOME VERY NICE & FUN LOVING PEOPLE HERE ON CLAYMANIACS.

TAKE CARE,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
smittenwithclay
« Reply #661 on: June 07, 2008, 07:40:32 AM »

well darn...I accidently posted this in the "shout box" instead of the thread....how confused am I haha

anyways, lets try this again..Im smitten, Im 25 and hopelessly devoted to Clay Aiken, I know some people from here at CV, where you will see me hopping around a lot :) I traipsed across illinois into michigan with Marilyn! and I know others from cv that post here. Im already a part of 1000 clay boards, so I figure whats 1001 :)
Clanderson
SuperFan

Always a Star

« Reply #662 on: June 07, 2008, 08:10:24 AM »

Welcome smitten.  Huggles

I didn't realize there were 1000 clayboards, or are you snarkin' lol
I'm looking forward to your posts as I already love reading them at CV.

Bev.

Bev-   Proud Claynadian Claymaniac
smittenwithclay
« Reply #663 on: June 07, 2008, 08:48:00 AM »

haha Im only being silly, I do know that Ive probably at one time signed up for every single one that has ever existed... ROFLMAO
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #664 on: June 07, 2008, 01:25:46 PM »

wave Hiya smitten! Nice to see you here. Looking forward to your posts. Like Bev, I enjoy reading them at CV.

A very warm welcome to all of our new members! Don't be strangers, ya hear!? bigsmile

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Krystyne
« Reply #665 on: June 18, 2008, 07:32:28 PM »

wave  Hi, I;m new here, too.  I usually go to the CB for my news...but they tend to be a little strict for me.  I'm always afraid to say the wrong thing. 

I fell in love with Clay on March 7, 2004 in Wilkes Barre, PA.  that was my first Clay concert.  I had loved his voice on the CD, I thought he was a great performer on AI...but I never quite got it, until that night, watching him on stage.  I know you all know what I mean.   Thud!  and it wasn't about looks, and it wasn't just about the voice, although that is a huge part of it for me...it was about him.

Anyhow...I was hooked from that moment on, and I have never looked back.  I have been to 7 states to see him, and too many concerts to count...well I probably could, but I'm not going to.  I saw Spamalot 3 times, and it still didn't feel like it was enough.

He's the best...this new CD is his best work to date, I think...and nothing they say about him, or write about him, nothing he does or says he is, will ever change the way I  love him.

He's Clay!   bigsmile

Christine
vikipace
Claymation

Ciao!

« Reply #666 on: August 24, 2008, 01:38:43 PM »

Hi Im Victoria,
And Im a younger fan...actually a teenager. My friends tease me for my "love" for Clay. Super Happy!!! Im not an OBSESSED, CRAZY fan, I just adore his music.:smileSince I saw Spamalot...i was enchanted....mesmerized....and laughed so hard I couldnt breathe!! lmao
HI ALL! wave

He lites up my life! I loved his "supremely silly" performance in Spamalot on May 3, 2008! :-P
Cherie
« Reply #667 on: November 22, 2008, 06:30:14 PM »

Hi, my name is Cherie. I apparently registered here back in June of 2003 but for some reason I've never posted and lost contact with the board. I would love to join you all once again and hopefully this time stay an active member.

I am 52 but feel like 30. I am married with 2 grown kids and one 13 year old. I have 3 grandkids too. I live in a very tiny town in the state of N.H.
I love Clay, and spend every minute I can on the internet reading about him. I can't get enough of Clay.
I was thrilled to have met him back in April after a Spamalot show and get a picture with him. I was on cloud 9 for months. I never thought I'd ever have that chance.
I was able to see him again Nov. 1 at the SD and had another picture taken with him.

I hope to get to know you all. I should tell you that I am very shy so it can take a while for me to feel comfortable talking about things, but I'll give it my best shot.  Wink
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #668 on: November 22, 2008, 08:01:33 PM »

Welcome Cherie!  Smile

Glad you are re-joining us! We've grown in the past 5 years so take a look around, jump in conversation, and let us know if you have any questions. 

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Cherie
« Reply #669 on: November 23, 2008, 07:46:45 AM »

I'm actually feeling a bit lost and not really sure where to go. It looks like a lot of the forums haven't been touched in a long time. This is a different type board then I'm used to, but I'll hang in there. I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually. Smile
woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #670 on: November 23, 2008, 08:01:09 AM »

Hi, Cherie!!!
And welcome to Claymaniacs!!!  We are here because we love and support Clay!!!

Yes, we have several forums for several purposes, many as requested by members.  Please feel free to look around at all our forums and see what is going on, especially our Community Forums.  Many of us "Know" each other because we've been posting here for awhile.  But just jump in.  We welcome all new members who also love Clay!!!

Please feel free to let me  or any other staff member know if we can be of further help to you.

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
cly2fan
Claynewbie

I Love Clay with all my Heart

« Reply #671 on: November 23, 2008, 10:03:11 AM »

hi all
my name is Cly2fan and i am 19 years old and i am currently a freshman in college. the school i am attending is Muskingum College in New Concord Ohio.  i am engaged to an amazing man his name is George and are getting married on new years day.    im so excited.    :hot

Class of 2008:)
I LOVE CLAY AIKEN!!!!
Clanderson
SuperFan

Always a Star

« Reply #672 on: November 23, 2008, 10:54:45 AM »

Welcome Cherie'  Smile

Don't get confused. The board was down for a couple of months till a week ago so that's why not many posts in the forums. The main one I post in and many of us do is "Critical Mass". Most days there are several posts there. Just jump in. We'll be back to normal soon.

Welcome Cly2fan and congratulations. That sounds really exciting getting married on New Years Day!!  I wish you and George all the best. Jump in whenever you can.  Smile

Bev-   Proud Claynadian Claymaniac
CLaYsAiKeNfAN
Claynewbie

August 16th Jukebox tour 2005 at the Toledo Zoo

« Reply #673 on: February 06, 2009, 10:45:48 AM »

Smile :hi I'm Clays Aiken Fan from Toledo Ohio,i joined February 10th 2008 i loved clay Aiken from the time he sang always and forever to the judges and i was doing some searching to find clay Aiken fan site and i came across the claymaniacs site and i really liked everything about the site and that i knew that this site would keep me updated with the latest  concerts, photos, e.t.c. i love clay Aiken because he's a really good singer with a really good heart. This is just a Thank you saying thanks for creating this site  and  keep up the good work Clapping- Clay's Aiken fan. claymaniacs rocks thanks

jukebox tour 2005 / independent tour 2003
 I L O V E C L A Y A I K E N
Proud to be a Claymaniac
ohgoodness
Claynewbie

« Reply #674 on: June 28, 2009, 07:03:34 PM »

Hi, peeps!!!   My name is really Audra.  :)  I am new here.. kinda!!  I been reading your site since.. day one!!  wave

good job on all your Clay reporting over the yrs!  Clapping     I usually post on OFC or the clayboard.  I was a member on a couple other boards, but some how never ended up postng there...  and don't even recall my user name or passwords! lol.   

Anyway, just wanted to say hi!  I am soooo anxious for Clay news.  I can't wait to hear something.. I just know it's gonna be good.   bigsmile
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #675 on: June 28, 2009, 08:04:48 PM »

Welcome, AudraSmile

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #676 on: June 28, 2009, 08:33:46 PM »

AUDRA - Welcome. 

Glad you've been with us since day one!!  Jump in and post whenever you want!

Hope we hear Clay news soon!  The Claymaniac site will be jumping!!!

Barbara

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
ohgoodness
Claynewbie

« Reply #677 on: June 29, 2009, 02:35:02 PM »

Thanks!!!     bigsmile

I hope clay blogs seeing he's on the ofc right now!! :D
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #678 on: June 29, 2009, 02:38:12 PM »

Hi, Audra and welcome!  It's always nice to meet another enthused Clay fan.

Just come on in and make yourself at home!  Huggles

Thea

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
arlocuteaiken
Claynewbie

« Reply #679 on: August 25, 2009, 09:56:42 AM »

hi to every one im newbie here i have a pic for clay aiken hope u like it
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx