gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:23:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 237
Total: 237

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Welcome New Members! HeyHowAreYa?  (Read 137862 times)
ClayAikenLover28
« Reply #100 on: December 30, 2003, 06:13:28 PM »

Hi people. My name is Lyndsay. I am from Maine. I fell in love with Clay's classiness and voice as well as him being my main idol. Like Clay, I am a christian. But in the last 2 years, my parents have gotten a divorce and I stopped attending church. I am a teen (13 years old) and Clay has inspired me to go back into my church and to become the part of it like I was before my parents got divorced. Clay has also proved to me something that I never though tcould happen. He showed me that no matter how much you don't fit in, if you put yourself out there, you can get more friends then you ever thought that you could. I am very impressed by Clay and his success. I wish Clay luck in the future. I also hope that Clay can continue to please fans like me in the way that we all know that he can!

I think that I haved said enough. Talk to you all later!

*Lyndsay*
clayfan19
« Reply #101 on: December 30, 2003, 07:22:16 PM »

Hey milkshake00! You personally know Kim Caldwell, and have met Clay? How cool!!!
songbird457
« Reply #102 on: December 30, 2003, 11:01:29 PM »

Good to see all the new faces. This truly is the most kind and loving site around. Clay brings out the best in us all I truly  believe. He has strengthened my faith and my overall look at life. I see so much beauty in so much now - it's amazing.
Clay fans are the best around. I feel like I have made so many new friends and I do hope that in the coming year some of us can continue to meet other fans and spread the love.
I wish you all a happy new year. Make this one good - make it count - ya never know what a certain word or touch could do for someone.
Love and hugs to you all!
Renee
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #103 on: December 31, 2003, 10:56:30 AM »

Thought it timely to say Happy New Year to all here, and to let everyone know I am also a HUGE Clay fan from the original audition!!!  I have many converts to the Clay camp here in Canada, they just have to spend a bit of time with me to know how wonderful a person and singer he truly is!!!  I am a selfemployed 52 year old, married 30 years to a guy who doesn't quite understand my OCD but too bad sooooooo sad he will just have to live with it!!!!  Love being a part of all of this!!!!
Mrs. C.

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
bajanan
« Reply #104 on: January 01, 2004, 06:47:37 AM »

I am so new at this, but just wanted to let everyone know I truly love listening to Clay.  Have memorized all his songs and it is time for a new album don't you think?  Greater and greater.   :)  :D  :D

Simon Cowell was right (from his new book) you have to have the best song writers to give to the best singers and they have done that for Clay.
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #105 on: January 01, 2004, 12:23:25 PM »

Hello and Happy New Year!!!  I fell for Clay from the first audition.  I'm 43, married with two children-a son who's 15 and a daughter who's 12.  The kids and I watched faithfully through the season and all feel that Clay is #1.  We'll definitely be hitting the concert scene just for Clay, so we anxiously await his arrival to South Florida.  We're looking forward to the AI on the Road show tonight.

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #106 on: January 02, 2004, 11:48:41 AM »

Welcome to all new members!

We are happy to have you and hope you find this a warm and welcoming place.

If you have any questions or concerns, send me a PM.  Just click on the PM button at the bottom of this post.

Have fun!  :mrgreen:
Anonymous
« Reply #107 on: January 02, 2004, 05:58:31 PM »

I have been reading this site for months, probably since shortly after  AI2 ended.  It has always has been the best.  Thanks Pamela.  I guess I have been a little scared since I have become OCD and nothing like this has ever happened to me before in all my 53 years.  Thanks for letting me share this site in my shy period (before "coming out").

Anyway,  no one I know personally is as OCD as I am. I have met or known many fans but no one as bad as me who checks websites every day and has TIVO'd everything on Clay.  My husband worries that the TIVO will fill up so he made me a VCR tape that is all Clay.  We will shortly be starting tape #2.  Anyway if there is anyone like me out there in South Florida let me know.  I need to talk to someone!!!!!

One of my daughters use to sing as much as Clay did if not more.   She did solo's in church like Clay.  She is very smart, too.  She came to a crossroad one day and had to decide whether to take the entertainment route or become a Doctor.  She chose Doctor.  I therefore see Clay on the other path she did not choose and I am so happy.  He is the greatest role model that one could have in this situation;  from his inner strength to his compassion and enormous talent.  I also can empathize with things like the Mike not working in Chicago on the concert tour because I remember those types of things happenng to my daughter.  

Thank you all for all the great information that I have used to satisfy my inner appreciation for Clay.  I know that God is using him in a great way.
takenbyaiken25
« Reply #108 on: January 02, 2004, 06:23:23 PM »

Hey I just want to give a shoutout to everyone on this site, all the Clay fans here!   Laughing: I am right there with all of you in your love for Clay...Like alot of you, I didn't like him at first though...I actually didn't start watching the show until half-way through the season...But just recently, I have become obsessed with Clay!  I bought his new album and for those of you that haven't heard it, it is GREAT!  Laughing: I listen to it every time I get in the car and I play it over and over when I'm around my house...It's the best....I've also seen everything that he's been on on TV lately and my dream is to see him in concert!   :D For those of you that have, you are very very lucky...He is the most talented, cute, down to earth guy I have ever seen!  I thank the makers of this site for all of us claymates to get together and talk about this guy that we all love so much!  Thank you to the makers of this site and to Clay because Clay is how I "measure a man"!  :P
Leslie
Hi
« Reply #109 on: January 03, 2004, 02:49:14 PM »

Hi --I am a huge Clay fan.  Anyone know how I can get recordings from the American Idol show of all of Clay's performances??
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #110 on: January 03, 2004, 04:06:16 PM »

Hi Leslie!

Go here

http://www.clay-media.com/index2.html

and follow the links for Clay's AI performances.

Have fun!
thanku_clay
« Reply #111 on: January 04, 2004, 08:15:20 PM »

Have a story! Saturday our 22 year old son stopped by with a friend and they were in the family room in the back part of the house listening to the radio on the stereo back there with my hubby. I was in the living room. My son came in the kitchen and yelled at me through the dining room...I couldn't understand what he said..but I heard "Clay" in his sentence. I got up and went to the kitchen and asked him what he said. His comment.."Mom they are playing Clay on the radio all night long"!! I said What?? He said..can't you hear him? I asked, Invisible? He said. Yeh! So I went in the living room and turned on the stereo in there. We had Clay playing at both ends of the house at the same time!!  Laughing:
Then later, I went to the family room where the guys were watching football. My son said..I wouldn't be surprised if they had Clay sing at the Super Bowl! I said .."Really"?... He said...He really doesn't sing  my style of music (   Wink:  ) but he's good and he has been on everything else!! He did the Miss America Pagent, World Series, New Years on MTV and the MDA show...Why not!!

That's My Boy!!!!  Laughing:
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #112 on: January 04, 2004, 08:53:22 PM »

Quote from: thanku_clay
My son said..I wouldn't be surprised if they had Clay sing at the Super Bowl! I said .."Really"?... He said...He really doesn't sing  my style of music (   Wink:  ) but he's good and he has been on everything else!! He did the Miss America Pagent, World Series, New Years on MTV and the MDA show...Why not!!

That's My Boy!!!!  Laughing:

You know what?  I wouldn't be surprised either.  Now I want to find out...
 8)
You have a very smart son thanku!
houstonclayfan
« Reply #113 on: January 04, 2004, 08:58:42 PM »

My son said..I wouldn't be surprised if they had Clay sing at the Super Bowl!

Do I need to remind y'all that the Superbowl is in HOUSTON this year ?  Wink:
sarahdebarah1109
« Reply #114 on: April 21, 2004, 06:16:54 AM »

Hi!
My name is Sarah and I live in Massachusetts.  I am a freshman in high school and a HUGE Clay fan.  I have been watching him since American Idol.  Just last month I went to see him for the first time in Worcester during the Independent Tour.  It was AMAZING!!!  I hope I will be able to see him again sometime soon!
I am soooo happy to have found this site! :D I have been finding so much fun information and you guys have been so nice answering my questions so quickly!  Thanks so much!   :D
songbird457
« Reply #115 on: April 21, 2004, 06:42:13 AM »

Hi Sarah,
Welcome to Claymaniacs. Feel free to post and look around the site. We've got updated appearances, photos, downloads, active discussions - you name it. We have an American Idol section for everyone to talk about the next "american Idol". Check out our Claygirl Jr. thread under Got Clay? There are so many wonderful people here too. Please feel free to pm me or Pamela or any of the gals around here if you need anything, have any questions, or are looking for something! NIce to meet ya.  Wink:
mrsaiken3504
« Reply #116 on: April 23, 2004, 02:11:19 PM »

I have actually posted a lot on clay maniacs but have never introduced myself, my name is Liz and I live in VA and I am 14 y/o.  

O, by the way, I am in love with Clay.  Laughing:
songbird457
« Reply #117 on: April 23, 2004, 08:37:25 PM »

Quote from: mrsaiken3504
I have actually posted a lot on clay maniacs but have never introduced myself, my name is Liz and I live in VA and I am 14 y/o.  

O, by the way, I am in love with Clay.  Laughing:

Liz,
I have seen your posts and was hoping you'd stop here to introduce yourself.  :D We are all in love with Clay so you are definately in the right place! Keep posting and if you  have any questions, pm either myself or Pamela.  :D
« Reply #118 on: April 24, 2004, 01:15:53 PM »

Hi my name is Chris and I first liked Clay at the end of American Idol he is such a good singer. I have collected a ton of Clay things like American Idol VHS, Life After American Idol Volume 1 and volume 2 Plus I have a Independent Tour DVD of both Clay and Kelly and Clay's Album and his two singles and a Independent Tour CD

PS. Clay Is So Freaking Cool
songbird457
« Reply #119 on: April 24, 2004, 02:54:51 PM »

Quote from: 4
Hi my name is Chris and I first liked Clay at the end of American Idol he is such a good singer. I have collected a ton of Clay things like American Idol VHS, Life After American Idol Volume 1 and volume 2 Plus I have a Independent Tour DVD of both Clay and Kelly and Clay's Album and his two singles and a Independent Tour CD

PS. Clay Is So Freaking Cool

Chris,
Clay is way cool!  :D Thanks for introducing yourself. And I must say I am jealous of all the American Idol and Independent Tour media selections that you have - lol.
Welcome to Claymaniacs!
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx