gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:42:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 477
Total: 477

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] Go Down Print
Author Topic: EXPRESS YOURSELF  (Read 105087 times)
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #520 on: March 30, 2006, 07:00:17 AM »

I'll have to read one of those skits of yours ACountryFan, since I have not done so yet! Based on people's comments that I have read, they are apparently amusing!  Smile
================
wave Hello there!!! The skits are mostly corny Laughing Laughing The formula i use the most is "radio" style or "play" style...where i have the person's name written and underlined and then i have their dialogue after that. This is my latest creation...

Dr. Kincaide

One thing is perfectly clear with this doctor, she knows what she wants and will stop at nothing to achieve it.

Dr Linda "Linny" Kincaide walks the night-shift at the Broken Neck Medical Center. Everyone knows she means business. She is a big-time Clay Aiken fan and one morning around 3am...

Linny: "Ah ha, i see that Clay is gonna be in the area!!! Lord i hope he has to stop by real quick for something!! Anything!!"

Dr Kincaide doesn't waste words!! She'll let you know right then and there what she's after...

Linny: "Well, it would certainly help matters if i had on the police scanner!!!!"

Scanner shouts out this message...Ambulance 345-89 en route to the Broken Neck Medical Center. Transporting a patient...

Linny: "Oh my! Oh god! Oh lord!! Oh gosh!! Let that be Clay inside that ambulance!!!!"

The crew rush the patient in...body covered up so the identity can't be seen...

Linny: "Alrighty, let's take off this sheet and see who we have!!! OMG!!!! It's Clay Aiken!!! OMG! OMG!!!!!"

Clay sits up on the bed...assures Dr Kincaide that he's in there to escape...Linny gets a bit wicked as she realizes nothing is wrong with who she see's as her delicious and hunky specimen of a patient...

Linny: "Drop 'em, Clay!"

Clay: "Ah beg your pardon!"

Linny: "Drop 'em, Clay! Drop 'em now!"

Clay: "Oh mah god!!!! Keep away!!! STAY BACK!!!!"

Linny: "You don't seem to hear very well! Does Dr Linny need to check out those ears of yours??? Maybe clean them with my tongue??"

Clay: "Ewwwwwww!!!"

Linny: Laugh "THAT'S MY CLAY HONEY!!!! LET ME HEAR THAT GIGGLE!!! NOW, DROP 'EM!!!"

Clay: "Ah must protest!!! Ah must protest!!"

Dr Kincaide was growing impatient with the patient. She continued to demand that Clay drop 'em. Drop what?? Awwwww, shucks, you know Laughing Paranoid Finally....

Clay: "OKAY! OKAY! You asked for it!!!"

Linny watches BUT she grows even more impatient!!! She rips 'em off his legs...she must've grabbed the underwear too because the next thing Dr Kincaide heard was...

~BOING!!!!~

Linny: "Oh my heavenly days!! Oh my, my, my!!! A lady could retire young with something like THAT to look forward to!!!"

Clay: "What on earth??? What kinda crazy hospital is this???? Stop that!!!! Get your hands off of me!!! Stop it!!!! You better get your...."

It can't be said that Linny didn't have her secrets with how to wear out men!!! He resisted her charms for just so long!!!!

The next morning...

Linny: Super Happy!!! "Oh what a beautiful morning!!!! I borrowed that from Tam-Tam Tinky Winky Booty Boppin' Babe, Tammy!!".

Clay: "Ah've gots to go!! Give me mah pants!!!"

And with that, Clay disappears from the Broken Neck Medical Center...Dr Linny Kincaide yawned a little bit, looked at her watch, seen that another night was over, and she smiled and said:

"All in a night's work!!!" Smile

You have just read the trials and tribulations of Dr Linda "Linny" Kincaide.

This program was sponsored by Cross Your Heart Bra.

AC would like to thank Rainey-Cakes for being the model for the Bra's.

AC once had stock in Cross Your Heart Bra but the sales started to sag a bit and he got outta there quick!!!!

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #521 on: April 07, 2006, 11:38:17 AM »

CLAY-MAN
In his never-ending battle against bad guys and gals, Clay-Man fights a never-ending battle against criminals...in a never-ending quest to be like his hero, Jonny Quest, Clay-Man battles sinister slugs and villainy villains from wherever they emerge...The Maestro, that sweet yet oh so cunningly crafty villainess is at it again!!!! Can Clay-Man stop her? Let's hope!!! God almighty...let's pray he can stop her!!!

Clay-Man: "Ah, let me see what's on the breast tube tonight, Raleigh-Dawg! Same old stuff!!! American Idol...Lost...American Idol...Best of Past American Idol...Worst of American Idol...Lost and Survived: How to Lose Yourself and be a Survivor...blah...nothin' good on TV...."

~Clay-Man gets a beep from his belt...~

Clay-Man: "Whoops...ah, Raleigh-Dawg...i'm a beepin'!!! Must be the commissioner...Yeah?? Commissioner?? What's up?"

Commish: "Clay-Man...once again the clouds have parted and the thick heavenly glow of sweet salvation has called on me to call upon you! It's The Maestro!!!"

Clay-Man: "No! No!! No!!! NO! NO! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!!!!!!!!! NO...NO...SAY NOT SO...SAY NOT THE MAESTRO!!!! NO!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

Commish: "I feel your pain, Clay-Man, but you are the only one this vast metropolis than call on!!! The fate of 1,789,469 rests on your shoulders. Please, if not for us, do it for the children...please..."

Knowing this would play on Clay-Man's sympathies, Clay-Man set about embarking on tracking down the notorious Maestro!! He put all the clues together and realized that Maestro was working on a tasty plot...

Clay-Man: "Raleigh-Dawg, ah believe's the Maestro is a workin' on some sort of tasty plot. Ah can taste it...ah'm lickin' my lips...ah can feel that plot on mah lips rat now!!! Ah'm lovin' this taste...ummm...such a delicious plot Maestro is a workin' on!!"

Later...

Maestro: "Yes!!! The plan is all set!!! I have a feeling that nosey Clay-Man and his nosier Raleigh-Dawg will be on our tail...i can taste it...i can taste it on my lips..."

Wicker: "How do you suppose Clay-Man won't catch on to us???"

Maestro: "Because...Clay-Man will be on a wild goose chase. I plan on sabotaging the candy factory, Wicker. I plan on taking over the company so that i, The Maestro, will dominate 100% over the distribution of SYMPHONY candy bars. Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!"

Wicker: "I wouldn't be too sure of it, Maestro!! Clay-Man has an ear for a song and can probably detect us!!!"

Maestro: "Don't kid yourself, Wicker!! Clay-Man has enough ear for an entire piano concerto...but listen, he will never find us here. You know why??? I have the hide-away camoulflaged! Laughing Laughing Soooo, when hottie Clay-Man comes busting through the wall with only his tights and golden armor on, he'll think he knocked through a church!!! It's amazing what the blue wall can do!!! Look...i click this button and an image of a church and the pews come up! It's almost TOO real!!! Laughing Laughing Clay-Man will be so embarrassed for busting up a church ceremony we will be LONG gone before he knows what hit him!"

Clay-Man and Raleigh-Dawg scout around and FIND the hide-away...too bad The Maestro has a cruel joke planned...BEWARE, CLAY-MAN!!!! OH GEEZE!!! I CAN'T BARE TO LOOK...

Clay-Man, with his ear for a song, picks up on the religious festivity from within the walls...he decides to join them in song...

Some glad morning when my life is o'er
I'll Fly Away
To a home on God's celestial shores
I'll Fly Away

Oh I'll Fly Away...to glory!
Oh I'll Fly Away...in the morning!
When i die, hallelujah by and by
I'll Fly Away...

Thinking it's a church, Clay-Man departs the neighborhood!!! Although Clay-Man didn't embarrass himself...The Maestro was feeling good that her plot worked anyway...Clay-Man had moved on...

Raleigh-Dawg: "Somethin' wrong, Clay-Man??"

Clay-Man: "Somethin' about I'll Fly Away...wasn't quite right...it almost sounded as if it were a recording...awwwhhh, maybe ah'm just a hearin' things!!"

Meanwhile...at the candy company...

Maestro: "Alright, Wicker!! Put on these ear phones...i'm about to strike a deadly note from my violin...ALRIGHTY FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS!!! IT'S SQUARE DANCE TIME!!!!!"

The workers at the candy company seem to get a kick out of this stranger with the violin...each time she struck the strings, the notes got sharper and sharper...until...

Maestro: "Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!"

Maestro...YOU CRUEL VILLAINESS!!! HOW COULD YOU???

Maestro: "Wicker!!! Quick!!! Take all of the money from the safe and find the papers showing ownership...I gotta get this white-out and put my name over the current owner!!! I gotta have SYMPHONY candy bars! I just gotta!!!"

Maestro and Wicker hear a loud crash...it's Clay-Man!!! Oh, and Raleigh-Dawg, too!!!

Raleigh: "Ha ha, Maestro!!! Never thought we would catch up to you, did ya???"

Clay-Man: "Ok, Raleigh-Dawg...i'll take it from here. Go subdue Wicker!"

Wicker: "Stay away or i'll blow us ALL to bits!!!"

Raleigh: "CLAY-MAN! LOOK OUT!!!!!!"

Maestro, during Wicker's distraction, had loaded her violin bow with poison darts...

Maestro: "Mark my words, Clay-Man!! Make one more move and i'll let fly with my poison darts!!! I'm warning you!!!"

Meanwhile, sneaking up behind Maestro is Jonny Quest and his dog, Bandit...shhhh, Clay-Man, hints Jonny...everything's gotta be timed just right...shhhh...steady now...easy...easy...THERE!!!!

Maestro: "What the???? AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Jonny and Clay-Man tackle the Maestro...Raleigh-Dawg and Bandit jump on Wicker...Later...at the Commissioner's office...

Commish: "Clay-Man, the town...no, make that the county...no, make that the state...no, make that the country...no, make that the entire planet Earth...they owe you a debt of gratitude for stopping The Maestro from taking over SYMPHONY candy bar. I don't know how you do it!!!"

Clay-Man: "Just luck, ah guess. Right, Raleigh-Dawg!??"

Raleigh: "Ditto!"

And so ends another fabulously insane story of Clay-Man as he works hard to keep the streets of huge town safe from crime...special guest references by Jonny Quest and his dog, Bandit; Playing the part of the Maestro was Claymaniac's own, Prissy!!! Tune in next time for more insane stories of Clay-Man...

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #522 on: April 07, 2006, 12:25:00 PM »

AC,
That Maestro is a handful!!  And trying to get those Symphony Candy Bars!! Laughing Cute skit!!

I liked the one with Clay in the aubulance, too!!   Laughing

Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #523 on: April 09, 2006, 07:02:13 AM »

SCOTT AND GRACE
You know you are NOT in a twilight zone when when Scott and Grace are bickering...why you ask?? I have no idea!!!

Grace: "Never in my whole sweet life has anyone ever told me that i can't dance!!!"

Scott: "You don't have to get all hostile, you know!!! I can't dance, either. I've been tryin' to get the feelin back, though. I wish i had the desire to dance...i don't even like to watch your sister and husband when they dance."

Grace: "Well...that settles it!!! We'll BOTH start to dance again!!! At the dance tonight, as we watch everyone dance away, as they do the jump shout boogie we'll be twisting to the strains of "Read 'em and Weep[/i]!"

Later...

Scott: "I can't beleive you dragged me here, Grace! Look at them people!!! I can't move around like THAT!!! Are you hearing me??? This is my one voice and am telling you this was a mistake!!!"

Grace: "Well, why don't we try a slow dance at first??"

Scott: "OK..."

Grace: "This one's for you."

Later...Scott and Grace leave the dance circuit...

Scott: "I had TOO much to drink!!! You're lookin' hot tonight, Grace!"

Grace: "You HAVE been drinking too much!!! Uh...what are you doing????"

Scott: "I don't want to walk without you and i want to walk you over there to the bed!!! I will be locking the door behind me!"

Grace: "I'll break down the door!!"

Scott: "Somewhere in the night you and i are gonna join one another...lookie here, Grace... here comes the night..."

Grace fights off Scott's advances...Scott passes out!!! The next day...

Grace: "Well...did you have a night sleep??? When i wanted you many years ago i put up with your cheating!! I'd often wonder who's been sleeping in my bed and it made me feel if i should love again would you and i be like those ships that pass in the night??? Even now i still think that you're a scum-bucket."

Scott: "GRACE!!!! You're my only girl and i'd wish you wouldn't talk about our love as being dirt cheap! Come on...let's keep each other warm!!! Listen... i'm your man and let's not get into a bitter fight and turn our marriage into a Bermuda triangle where couples split and vanish from each others lives. However, i KNOW you still think about Greg...he's the one that got away!!! I bet he promised to take you to the Copacabana but all he is i hope is a memory."

Grace: "Don't change the subject!!! We'll talk about this tomorrow!!! Mark my words!!! Somewhere down the road we're gonna talk about this!!! And STOP calling me "Mandy"!!!!!!!"

~The End~

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #524 on: May 07, 2006, 11:05:25 PM »

AC NEWS FLASH...

This just in...the Cyber-Concert between Maestro Prissy and Jack Benny will take place in 39 minutes...this is quite a unique event as you could imagine. Jack Benny, having left this world 1974, will be teaming up with one of his desciples, Maestro Prissy, in what is surely going to be a cyber-concert made in heaven. Details in 38 minutes...

TIME LAPSE...

AC here...Maestro Prissy and Jack Benny have both agreed to do 30 shows this summer. Each will take turns opening for the other. When asked about her feelings about this up-coming tour, Maestro Prissy gave us this answer:

"I can't believe it!!! I keep pinching myself to make sure i'm awake!! This must be a dream!!! I'm in heaven!!!"

Maestro Prissy isn't worried too much about Mr Benny's cheapness...she's prepared for it, she says...

"Yeah...i'm ready for it! Just let him try and weasle out of helping pay the bill wherever we choose to eat! Dear God i hope it's not the M'combo again!"

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #525 on: May 08, 2006, 07:24:58 AM »

AC--YOU STILL AMAZE ME WITH THE SKITS YOU DO!  THEY ARE WITTY, FUNNY, & CUTE.

KEEP THEM COMING. YOU MUST HAVE SO MANY OF THEM IN YOUR HEAD YET TO SHARE! Huggles

Clay's my Wings of Love!
Proud to be a Claymaniac!
geraldine
diana
« Reply #526 on: June 06, 2006, 12:02:26 PM »

Author  Topic: Analysis of Clay  (Read 6 times) 

diana
Claynewbie

Every Measure of A Man!

Analysis of Clay
« on: Today at 09:19:44 AM »     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The beating our hearts, however, quickly demands that we breathe in once again...usually rapidly. This Analyst admits to gasping on occasion, and feels confident she is not the only one. We take a long deep breath in...hold it...now we exhale and brace ourselves to study the potent sensual lure that brings us to our knees.

The hair...Dear Lord, the hair! Who could not see that hair and feel the physical need to run our fingers through it? We tease ourselves even more by imagining brushing our fingers over Clay's adorable ears before we stroke the sexy tufts of hair teasing his collar. We stop to wonder when we've ever felt such a compulsion for anyone's hair. We take our temperatures to make sure our fever hasn't gotten too high, and continue.

The Look of Clay sparks deep shivering breaths. We love the knowledge, the intention of his eyes, and in our minds we lift Clay from the stage and place him in a myriad of scenarios. We imagine this look across a dance floor, over dinner, atop the Eiffel Tower...Sigh. This is the look that women dream about.

Clay's eyes have never, ever looked better. Look at the long fringed lashes demanding we stare into his eyes. We want to keep staring, to study, to somehow, miraculously, make them turn to look into our own eyes. We want this more than we care to admit.

All the beauty of this photograph, however, fades before one commanding lure. All the angelic hue crumbles before the sensual lure of one perfect feature. We let our eyes drift slowly down highlighted cheekbones and perfect nose to stare at a mouth that defines "kissable". The natural pink hue is subtle in its attraction, but there is nothing subtle about the shape. The bowing of the top lip causes an ache to follow that line, but that is nothing compared to the feelings incited by that lower lip. We can almost imagine Clay slightly opening his mouth to moisten his lips, and we deny the slight moan that imagining can cause. We start to question the power pink lips could have over us.

Clay's mouth IS temptation.

I hereby submit these analyses for your review and approval.

clayaikensohot
« Reply #527 on: June 06, 2006, 01:51:43 PM »

wow........ its my second time being on here and im really amazed on the poems and funny things you peeps write! i love you people your like me. only im not that big of a fan. i jsut think hes hot. id like to know him though really badly!!!! i guess im a claymainiac too! im trying to think of a poem but it just doesnt come. yet.
diana
« Reply #528 on: June 06, 2006, 06:16:06 PM »

One voice
One man
One heart
A million fans
An angel
Sent from heaven above
To share his gift
Making America fall in love
Many of you know
There is no need to say
The man I just described
Is our Clay
geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #529 on: June 20, 2006, 07:45:19 PM »

There is a man you see,
He was meant to be.
Because of him; people gather together.
To be friends forever.
We talk and laugh each and everyday,
for you see, he has shown us the way.
Thank you Clay!

Clay's my Wings of Love!
geraldine
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #530 on: September 07, 2006, 02:15:06 PM »

"I Have To Let Go"
 -By Monica Hamilton

I Walk Toward The Dock
And I Stare At The Boat
Filled With People Who Live Lies

I Cry And Beg Them
To Just Be Real
But They Turn Their Backs

How Am I Supposed To Talk
How Am I Supposed To Try
When Your Back Is Facing Me
And You Let Out A Sigh

I've Held My Hand Out
But You Will Not Hold On
Why

I Am Broken And Torn
Shattered And Ashamed
At The Way I've Been Treated

I Try One Last Time
Because I Need You The Most
And Once Again You Turn

Turn Against Me To Face The Wind
To Face What This World Has Offer
This World Of The Devil

I Speak To You The Truth
And You Curse And Laugh
You Have Disowned Me

You Are Just Luggage Now
Some Extra Baggage
For Me To Carry Around

I Don't Need It
I Have To Much Going On

So I Lean Toward The Boat
I Slowly Untie The Rope
And I Push You Away

This Is My Duty
I Am Not Supposed To Carry Luggage
So I Have To Let You Go

But If You Ever Come Back
With An Extended Hand
I'll Be Here
And I Wanted To Let You Know

But Until That Day
I Cannot Go On
With The Pain That You
Have Ultimatly Caused

You Will Never Know
How Much I Am Hurting
And Will Never Even Begin To Try

And I See That Now
But I Couldn't Before

You Will Always Be In My Heart
And I Will Think Of You Everyday
But It's Time That I Let Go

The Day You Are Strong Enough
And The Day You Are Ready
To Extend Your Hand Again
And Promise To Love Me No Matter
I'll Be Here

But I Can't Do It Right Now
Because Each And Every Day
I Catch Each One Of You
In Yet Another Lie

So I've Untied The Rope
And I've Pushed The Boat
But It's Up To You
To Come Back...

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #531 on: September 13, 2006, 09:52:01 AM »

"The Fix"
By Monica Hamilton

Frowning, crying, looking. Cutting. Feeling, knowing, smile, relief. I lean back. My tears slowly fade. Finally. A flash before my eyes. Everything hurts. Looking yet again, touching, caressing my skin. Before I go deeper. Again, my smile appears. Relief. No emotional pain. Physical. But it doesn't hurt as bad. Rushing. My heartbeat quickens. Feeling good. Looking. My eyes flash. The blood drips. Runs, down my beautiful body. I cry from relief. Tears mix with blood. It's one of the most beautiful things I've seen. My sorrow and pain, touching my smile and relief. Running my fingers. Over the trails of blood. Crying, touching, feeling. One last look. I attempt. I want the ultimate smile. Clenched teeth, holding tight, touch. I run the razor down my arm. Look, read what I wrote. "Slut". It's carved in me. Memory, words, pain. I wipe the blood. Look down again to read.

It's Gone

Not There, not where I made it

Sweat
Tears

I awaken...

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

purplegoddess_58
« Reply #532 on: October 18, 2006, 07:41:21 AM »

Here Is My Poem Of Clay I Wrote In 2004.. I've Written Dozens Of Poems Since  1994..  I've  Been Published 8 Times Now..                                                 Green Eyes
All I See In Your Eyes Is Laughter.
You Always Smile For The Camera.
Yet Behind Those Green Eyes I See A Touch Of Hidden Sadness.
So Many People To Please; So Little Time.
How Can You Take It All In?
Why Do I Adore You Like So Many Others?
The Eyes.. Started It All For Me.
The Voice.. Soon After
What Have You Done To Deserve Such Adulation?
You're Just  A Gem.. A Glorious  Rare Gem That We Must Treasure For All Time.. purplegoddess_58
Look At You Now, No One  Knew You Then,  A Few Sunrises Later..  I Can't Get Enough Of You..
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #533 on: October 18, 2006, 12:30:17 PM »

that really good!

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

purplegoddess_58
« Reply #534 on: January 17, 2007, 09:42:02 AM »

Here  Is My Poem Dedicted To Clay That Just Got Published. Green Eyes,,, Your Glorious Voice, Your Gentle Soft Hands. Taking Me To Another World. You Smile For Me, I Become A Teenager. You Look At Me With Those Green Eyes. Filling Me Up With Endless Dreams. You Are A Thunderstorm, On A Sultry July Evening. The First Crocus To Greet  Me  On An Icy January Morning. Tempting Man Or Innocent Child, Ambassador To The Disabled. I Watch You Change Over Time, Yet You Always Stay The Same, Shining Your Talent All Over The World. You Say You Don't Understand It At Times. But Deep Inside I Think You Do.. Yes I Share You With The Rest Of The World, But To Me You Are A Rare Gem..  purplegoddess_58
libbycp
« Reply #535 on: February 13, 2007, 12:18:26 PM »

This post is a little weird, I admit.  I just need to talk.  I'm 51 now and in good shape.  But when I was a teenager I ate to deal with depression, and back in the 70s we didn't know the dangers of saturated fats and transfats.  I ate loads of pastries, cake, pie, candy all the time until I was out of college.  My parents never tried to stop this, because they both grew up poor and even hungry at times, so they figured if I was eating that couldn't be a bad thing. 

Even though I stopped that mess in my early 20s I am sometimes haunted that I did irreparable damage to my body that will come back to bite me sooner or later. 

I guess you all know about transfats now.  I hope any of you who overdo it on the fatty sweet stuff will think about your future and cut down.  Treat yourself, to be sure!  Just don't do what I did.

(By the way, the doctors keep assuring me that I have no signs of any damage--that there is evidence that the body usually cleans out the arteries by itself when eating habits are changed!  But better to have good habits all your life.) 

Libbcp in NC
Claygirl
SuperFan

Always have faith, and there will be a way.

« Reply #536 on: March 11, 2007, 06:37:47 AM »

This is the first time I'm posting here, trying to "express myself",  bigsmile so here goes: Martina McBride's song "Anyway" makes me think of Clay, so I thought I'd post the lyrics along with some pictures I think fit the words.
You can spend your whole life building
something from nothing
one storm can come and blow it all away
Build it anyway
You can chase a dream
that seems so out of reach
and you know it might not ever come your way
Dream it anyway
God is great
but sometimes life ain't good
and when I pray
It doesn't always turn out like I think it should
But I do it anyway
I do it anyway
This world's gone crazy
and it's hard to believe
that tomorrow will be better than today
Believe it anyway
You can love someone with all your heart
for all the right reasons
and in a moment they can choose to walk away
love 'em anyway
God is great
But sometimes life ain't good
when I pray
it doesn't always turn out like I think it should
But I do it anyway
You can pour your soul out singin'
a song you believe in
that tomorrow they'll forget you ever sang
Sing it anyway
Yeah sing it anyway
Yeah yeah
I sing
I dream
I love
Anyway
Yeah
~Kelly~
  bigsmile

Angel Baby Dust ~Kelly~ Baby Dust
Love! I love Clay Aiken! Music heartbeat claymaniacs rocks
Hearing Clay's voice, quiets the ones in my head. Wink
(Clay's biggest fan and David Cook "Word Nerd" #2894!) :heartburst
clayniac4ver
Claymaniac

clayed on 5/27/08 on g105 yesterday

« Reply #537 on: November 28, 2007, 10:32:38 AM »

i absouletly love clay ever since he first started singing

love all is well at the end when he holds out well

alyse

"faith has concered my fear since i got the album"

got clayed on the 13th of january on g105
geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #538 on: June 12, 2008, 03:19:31 PM »

I have loved Clay since AI2 to this very moment. There have been a lot of twist and turns in my life and I am greatful he has been around every corner of it.

I miss him very much and hope that he soon will be doing a tour.

Clay's my Wings of Love!
geraldine
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx