gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:34:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 366
Total: 366

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: "I've Got a Crush on You, Sweetie Pie"  (Read 8812 times)
AdoringClay
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2004, 02:39:05 PM »

:D Cool subject and easy to answer...I can answer on one hand:

My biggest crushes during my entire life from least severe to worst ever...

3.  Peter Tork (from the Monkee's)
2.  Kurt Russell
1.  CLAY AIKEN

Other than that, there have never been many that have even turned my head - not even the well-known "sexiest men alive"...I think it's because they know it and that turns me off.  I have gotten in arguments with some male chauvenist pigs that insist that I must be attracted to Sly Stallone or Antonio Banderos or Arnold.  But, they truly just don't do it for me...

I've liked certain singers, like Barry Manilow and Neil Diamond, and bought their albums and went to their concerts, but have never found them particularly attractive and never had a poster of either on my wall!  

Funny, I have always been drawn to nice, boy-next-door types...not slick, hip types or Latin lovers.  In the '70's when the whole world was drawn to Davie Jones, I liked the tall, thin, blond Peter Tork, just like claylady.  Kurt Russell has always turned my head and still does all these years later.  

But, the only one I have ever obsessed about every waking moment of every day is CLAY, CLAY, CLAY...Can't get enough of the boy - that voice, that face, that bod, that spirit, that joy, that humanitarianism, that kindness...And, CLAY is the only one that this old lady has ever had  posters of in her office and her kitchen...seems I have to constantly see him or hear him throughout the day to be happy... Laughing:

Clay Love to All!  Sue G.
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2004, 07:07:48 PM »

I am REALLY surprised to see this thread, again.  I began it on April 12 (?) and thought it had gone to that big place in the sky where old threads go!  shock:

Since this thread  has been resurrected, may I add BARRY BOSTWICK to my original crush list.  There's just something about him.  I've liked him for years, even now with that white hair.  I was reminded of him when we started discussing Clay singing at the PBS patriotic concert in Wash., D.C., on July 4.  Barry Bostwick is always the host. 8)

Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
wordsmith1223
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2004, 11:49:36 PM »

Hey girls
Adoring Clay, yeah -- the way you described Clay to a T!
Prissy, isn't this fun how this started again!
While mine was long enough, I totally forgot two major hotties:
Matthew McConaughey and Hugh Jackman
Hubba hubba.
The fresh Clay from the AI3 final adds a new dimension to OMC -- The Graduate come back as a seasoned pro, and he looked mighty fine.
Vive le Clay!
Lynn
AdoringClay
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2004, 02:41:46 PM »

8) Yeah, Prissy, I agree...Barry Bostwick can be added to my list of hotties too.  Something about those piercing, blue eyes (and I love the grey hair)...

And, so, I may as well add Tim Matheson to my list too.  Every time I see those piercing blue eyes I go, YUM, too.  And, so does my sister who's 58 years old.  

But, that being said, none of my crushes listed have ever amounted to anything much at all, until CLAY...

The others on the list simply caught my eye if and when I noticed them on tv.  I never sought out what shows they would be on or needed pictures of them around me or had to hear their voice daily...I'M TOTALLY CLAY CLAYZY... Laughing:

Clay Love to All!  Sue G.
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2005, 08:40:14 PM »

I'M FEELING KIND OF NOSTALGIC, AND FOUND THIS OLD THREAD AGAIN.  ONE REASON I LIKE TO COME HERE IS TO SEE THE POSTS OF THOSE WHO NO LONGER ARE HERE OR DO NOT POST ANYMORE.

SOME OF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE AND DID NOT GET TO LIST YOUR "CRUSHES."  I KNOW THAT CLAY IS OUR NUMBER 1 GUY, BUT MAYBE THERE ARE OTHERS THAT HAVE CAUGHT YOUR FANCY IN THE PAST OR EVEN NOW, TOO.

BESIDES CLAY, MY MAIN CRUSHES NOW ARE:

1. RUSSELL CROWE
2. BARRY BOSTWICK
3. TONY SHALOUB (MONK)

Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx