gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:39:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 349
Total: 349

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "I've Got a Crush on You, Sweetie Pie"  (Read 8813 times)
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« on: April 12, 2004, 01:30:08 PM »

I was just thinking today of the different celebrities I have "crushed on" over the years.  Here is my rather eclectic list, or at least what I can remember!!!!  

1)  Gene Autry (Hey, I was in elementary school, and I'm from Texas!)

2)  The Lone Ranger (See Gene Autry)

3)  Richard Chamberlain (Dr. Kildare...He was a loooooong time crush.
     I know he's gay, but still......... 8) )

4)  Ron Ely (TV's Tarzan)

5)  Fabian Forte (In the Frankie Avalon era)

6)  Paul McCartney

7)  David Letterman (I know!  I know!  What was I thinking??) :roll:

8)  CLAY AIKEN (My most recent and, probably, last crush!) :mrgreen:

Do you have a "celebrity crush" llist?

Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Clayforlife
UltimateFan

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2004, 01:57:55 PM »

I gotta admit - I've had very mild crushes on people like Tom Cruise and Mel Gibson, but there is NO crush that has come even near to the one I have on OMC!!  Things like this just don't happen to me!  Guess OMC has swept a few people off their feet.  I'm pretty sure he will be my one and only celebrity crush.  Don't have room in my heart for any more!!
claydevotee
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2004, 02:20:27 PM »

CLAYFORLIFE:  
but there is NO crush that has come even near to the one I have on OMC!!

Clay is absolutely my one and only crush at this time, too!!  But in the past, this 50+ lady has had the following on her "crush list"

1.  Sean Connery (the one and only true James Bond!)
2.  Mel Gibson
3.  George Harrison (the "mysterious" Beatle)
4.  Placido Domingo
5.  Jim Morrison of The Doors (now deceased).

Thanks for taking me back to some of the good ., old days!

Claydevotee
Anonymous
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2004, 02:24:43 PM »

wow i've had a lot of crushes on celebs...but mine have all been to the point of obsession u know collect the books, t-shirts, poster etc etc.
here is my list....

1. Jonathan Taylor Thomas
2. Hanson
3. Nsync (justin)
4. Backstreet Boys (nick carter)
5. Zack from saved by the bell. remember him?
and right now i'd say i'm beyond obsession with clay... yeah i know i'm pathetic..notice most of these people are blondes lol. i dunno what that is about...but..
FAITH
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2004, 03:34:41 PM »

This is kind of fun! Here are mine:

1.  Richard Chamberlain (years ago)
2.  Chad Everett (another TV medical show a long time ago)
3.  Paul Newman (for many, many years)
4.  Sidney Poitier (long time)
5.  Robert Redford
6.  Nick Nolte (as in Prince of Tides, not now that he is weird)
7.  Robert Downey Jr. (now)
8.  John Travolta (now, not in his younger days)
9.  CLAY (he's the only one for whom, I learned how to   download!!!! )  Laughing:
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2004, 04:04:39 PM »

The only one I ever had a crush on is John Travolta from the time he was young right up until now,and that is nothing compared to Mr. Aiken                                Glory(note)

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2004, 04:12:41 PM »

HIYA PRISSY!

FIRST WELCOME TO CLAYMANIACS!! THIS IS THE BEST SITE FOR CLAY FANS!!

OF COURSE MY MAIN CRUSH IS CLAY AIKEN.

HERE ARE MY FAVORITES Wink:

(1.) MEL GIBSON
(2.) GERAINT WYN DAVIES ( HE'S A CANADIAN ACTOR)
(3.) PIERSON BRONSAN ( JAMES BOND 007)
(4.) BRAD PITT
(5.) HEATH LEDGER ( YUMMY! YUMMY)
(6.) CHRIS NOTH ( MR. BIG AND HE WAS ON LAW & ORDER)
(7.) JON CORBIN ( ADRIAN IN SEX IN THE CITY AND THE HUBBY IN MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING!)
(8.) ROD STEWART
(9.) RICK ASTLEY
(10.) ENRIQUE INGELAIS ( I KNOW I'M SPELLING HIS NAME WRONG :roll: )

AND PRISSY, DO YOU WANT TO SOMETHING FUNNY.....

MY HUSBAND LOOKS LIKE DAVID LETTERMAN. WELL, IF DAVID LETTERMAN HAD BLONDE HAIR AND BLUE EYES. :roll:

HAVE A GREAT TIME HERE!!

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2004, 05:03:39 PM »

Your right this is fun. I thought I was the one and only ever to have a crush on Fabian!!!! I had one whole wall in my bedroom loaded with pictures of him. I also liked Elvis and saw him in person once, couldn't talk for a week!!! However, nothing compares to what I feel for Clay nor how I obsess over him. I am not sure that I ever felt this way about anybody, past loves included. Clay is the whole package, love, respect and joy, and he never disappoints!!!!

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
songbird457
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2004, 05:39:33 PM »

This is kinda cute. Let's see:

1) Jordan Knight (New Kids on the Block)
2) Fred Savage (The Wonder Years)
3) Neil Patrick Harris (Doogie Howser, MD)
4) Luke Perry and Jason Priestly (90210)
5) Hugh Grant
6) Matt LeBlanc
7) Gene Kelly (oldie, but I love when he dances)
8 ) Russell Crowe
9) Kenny chesney
and to round it out - the best for last:
10) Clay (heart heart heart)  :D

(I'm sure there are more, but those are the first few that come to mind)
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2004, 05:47:40 PM »

ITS BEEN SO LONG THAT AFTER CLAY MY MIND WENT BLANK.  BUT THE ONLY ONE RIGHT NOW THAT COMES TO MIND IS NEIL DIAMOND.  I WILL HAVE TO THINK LONG AND HARD ON THIS ONE.  CLAY HAS MADE ME FEEL WARM AND FUZZY AND ANYONE IN THE PAST SEEMS TO HAVE FADE AWAY.

LORRAINE
Anonymous
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2004, 06:42:31 PM »

Hey guys i got a question, how do you guys get the avatars with clay moving and stuff, i wanna do that, someone show me how.
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2004, 06:43:02 PM »

WHEN I WAS ABOUT 12 YEARS OLD I WAS MADLY IN LOVE WITH THE MONKEYS---WHO REMEMBERS THEM???

BUT THAT WAS VERY LONG AGO---NOW I AM 49.

GUESS WHO IT IS NOW??

ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Michele
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2004, 07:24:18 PM »

1.  Sylvester Stallone, way back in the early 80,s.
2.  Mel Gibson, as soon as he hit the scene and for many many years to    follow.
3.  Now of course, OMC - for ever more!!   :D   :D   :D

Michele
Ms. Hip Shake
SuperFan

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2004, 07:41:08 PM »

This is a really cool topic....thanx Prissy!

I didn't really have a serious celebrity "crush" until Clay Aiken (that one knocked the wind out of my sails, I'll tell you).  This is the crush to beat all crushes.....I felt like I fell in love, or something.

But I have admired the following for various reasons over the years: Roch Voisine - Quebec singer (gorgeous man with gorgeous voice); Richard Chamberlain - Thorn Birds (set my teenybopper hormones half crazy); Matt Damon (good looking - great smile); and David Cassidy - Partridge Family (hottie with a fantastic voice).  I think that David was my first crush, period.  And, the funny thing is......I can hear a little David Cassidy in Clay's vocal style (especially on "Shine" and "Run to Me").  The voices carry some similarities.

But, Clay will always be my number one.  I have not felt this sort of devotion for a celebrity before, so I know in my mind that there will always be a place for Clay and his music in my heart!  Love him dearly.....

Peace out, fandom.  Thanks for the memories.  Goodbye.
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2004, 08:22:27 PM »

Ok, I have a question.  What do you think Clay would think if he read all this stuff?  I think it would really blow his mind.  :oops:  I would imagine he can't picture himself having this kind of effect on so many women, let alone so many women in such varied age groups.   I sometimes read all this and wonder what he would think.  I just thought I would throw this out there.... Oh, and before Clay, there was only Elvis, and maybe a little crush on John Travola.
cjrmax
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2004, 08:38:07 PM »

claydevotee wrote:
3. George Harrison (the "mysterious" Beatle)

Ah Thea - I knew there was a reason I love you so much (well, there are many, but....)!! :D   George Harrison is my lifelong crush!!!  I fell madly and hopelessly in love with him when I was 9 and love him still, 2 years after his untimely death!  He will always be my all time, all time favorite most passionate crush!!!  If I still love Clay in 40 years then maybe I will put him in the same category!  Of course, if I can even remember Clay's name in 40 years - or mine for that matter - I will be doing well!  shock:

Other than my beloved George..... Hmmmmmm.  I sheepishly admit to loving the Monkees - Mickey Dolenz to be exact.  :oops:   And Robert Redford!!! ALWAYS Robert Redford!!  :D

But no one since George has so totally and completely captivated me like Clay!  Hmmm.  First I was madly in lust/love with someone too old for me, and now I am madly in lust/love with someone too young for me! Guess I'll never get it right!
tessie
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2004, 09:01:03 PM »

This is truly a fun subject and has brought to mind people that I had forgotten. There were people I though were handsome and was convinced for many years that I was going to marry Ricky Nelson.  I liked Elvis and Paul McCartney.  I still like Hugh Grant movies.  But, until Clay came along, there was no one I would follow to concerts and talk about continually and wish was on TV 24 hours a day.  I love his beautiful voice and find him thoroughly entertaining as a performer.  I'm way too old for this particular crush, but it sure is fun!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2004, 09:13:45 PM »

I have enjoyed reading all the "crush lists."  And you've reminded me of a few celebrities I had forgotten about:  Russell Crowe, Neil Diamond, Mel Gibson and John Travolta.

PHILLYLUVSCLAY's husband looks like David Letterman!  I think that's so cool!! 8)

Pauluka96 was a Fabian fan.  I thought I was the only one, too! shock:

LuvMyClay,  I must address your concerns.  I hope that if Clay "read all this stuff," he would feel that he was in good company, and honored to be on each "crush list," in fact, the most honored member on the list!  I think that he is keenly aware of the effect he has on women of all ages.  How could he not know, especially after this current tour?  I have read other threads that are much more intense about feelings for Clay.  I think this one was fairly tame!  Wink:

Thanks to everyone who responded! :D

Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2004, 09:32:44 PM »

Prissy..... it is so amazing to me that he has such an effect on so many women.  If we will all remember the first time we saw him on American Idol, you know that he would never imagine this happening.  He has said in the past, that it amazes him.  However, I am sure you're right, that after this tour, how could he not know.    He's more than likely getting a big kick out of all this. :D
claylady
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2004, 04:58:29 AM »

I rarely post anymore but this topic just got me thinking.  There were so many wonderful people mentioned here that brought back alot of memories for me.  I can't believe there are Monkee fans here.  I would never before admit that I was a fan of them, especially Peter Tork.  For some reason he was my favorite.  I remember having front row seats when they came to Cleveland decades ago.  I was the envy of everyone.
Here's my list.

1.  Paul McCartney
2.  Peter Tork
3.  Robert Redford (loved him in Butch and Sundance)
4.  Richard Chamberlain
5.  John Travolta
6.  Russell Crowe (Hot)
7.  Mel Gibson (especially in The Patriot)
8.  Chris Noth (extremely upset when he left Law & Order)
9.  Nick Cage

Drumroll please.  Saving the best for last.

10.  CLAY AIKEN  (#1 in my heart and always will be)

This was a very good topic.  Thanks for thinking of it.

:D  :D  :D
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx