gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:28:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 352
Total: 352

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: SOLITAIRE? THE WAY? WILL SOMEONE HAND ME A GUN?  (Read 22906 times)
moneyhoney4clay
« Reply #80 on: April 27, 2004, 03:15:33 PM »

Speaking of pop radio, I don't think it can handle the magnificence that is Clay!  And I think "When you Say You Love Me" is much more suitable for top 40 radio than "The Way."  It has stayed on the top 5 on TRL for it's entire tenure, but it's all because of Clay's loyal fanbase and a nice contrast to the cookie-cutter hip hop videos.
Aight, one question:  Is Solitaire playing on radio now??  I don't think New Orleans has a AC station, but I'd really like to hear it played on radio.  Such a poetic song, even my boyfriend likes it (but hates Clay :x )
moneyhoney4clay
« Reply #81 on: April 27, 2004, 03:19:21 PM »

Quote from: Jan
I NEVER HEAR ANY CLAY SONGS ON THE RADIO HERE IN FLORIDA.

I HAVE TURNED OFF MY RADIO AND NOW I JUST LISTEN TO CD'S!

FRUSTRATED IN FLORIDA!!!!! Cry!:

Oh yeah Jan, I feel your pain.. no stations in New Orleans play Clay either, and I've been reduced to listening to CDs now.... Why hasn't this happened yet??? Clay has such a huge fan base & if only more people could hear his music, more would fall in love!
« Reply #82 on: April 27, 2004, 08:09:54 PM »

I WAS IN FLORIDA ON VACATION LAST WEEK. WENT INTO SUPER WALMART IN BRADENTON AND THEY WERE PLAYING INVISIBLE ON THE SPEAKERS!!! IT WAS LIKE A BREATH OF FRESH AIR FOR ME AND I WAS GRINNING FROM EAR TO EAR!!!
COURSE I HAD CLAY WITHDRAWAL BECAUSE I WAS STAYING WITH MY AUNT AND SHE HAS NO COMPUTERS AND HER RADIO IS SENT TO EASY LISTENING!

MLANG
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #83 on: April 28, 2004, 03:23:20 AM »

Quote from: moneyhoney4clay
one question: Is Solitaire playing on radio now?? I don't think New Orleans has an AC station

if i were Hal March {a game show host from the '50s} i'd say that was the $64,000 Question! Solitaire is still in the early stages. some AC stations are playing it. Billboard said that AC stations were playing the song in small rotation, and those stations at least helped the song move up three places last week on the Hot 100 because it caused people to buy the single. to date, 31 AC stations have "added the song". now, it's their decision how much or how little to play it.

all we can do is request the song during the specific request times once or twice a week to let DJs know there's a demand for it. i'll look at the R&R web-page and see if there's an AC station near you.

AC radio isn't wide-spread...and so you probably don't have an AC station in your area...but i'll look and see. the R&R directory is confusing if you're not used to operating it.

okay, i just came back from the R&R web-page. so you don't forget, when you go there, hit the "station playlist" button. after that, selet a format of stations to view. select "AC". then you'll see every AC radio station that is affiliated with R&R. if you live near Baton Rouge then the AC station in your area is WBBE. i'm not familiar with the geography of Louisiana...i'm assuming you're in New Orleans, Louisiana!

however, there's a Hot AC station in New Orleans! the call letters are WKZN. however, Hot AC stations don't play Clay's songs yet...so that doesn't do you any good. WBBE is the best choice if you want to hear Clay on the radio...

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #84 on: April 28, 2004, 10:40:48 AM »

I heard from Kathee in Toronto.  She is reporting this about The Way in Toronto:

I've been sampling radio stations looking for "The Way". I finally
heard it yesterday on Z103.5 fm and it was fantastic!  Anyone living in Ontario, Canada as well as Michigan or New York
states should be able to pick up this station.

To make a general song request go to:
http://www.z1035.com/makearequest.asp
or phone
416-798-1035

To contact the mid-morning dj (Richard Correll) playing "The Way"
email him at:
richard@z1035.com

Thanks Kathee!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #85 on: April 28, 2004, 11:07:29 AM »

I CAN'T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I HEARD "THE WAY" PLAYED HERE IN CONNECTICUT.  I THINK IT WAS THE FIRST WEEK WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT TO RADIO.  I HAVEN'T EVEN HEARD INVISIBLE LATELY EITHER.  PROBABLY A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO I WAS IN WALMART AND HEARD THAT WONDERFUL VOICE AND THE MUSIC DEPARTMENT HAD CLAY ON TV FOR THE VIDEO INVISIBLE.  IT IS FRUSTRATING SO WHEN I GO TO WORK IN THE A.M. I WILL LISTEN TO THE STATIONS FOR A FEW MINUTES AND THEN PUT IN MY CD AND FORGET IT.  AS I HAVE SAID SO MANY TIMES HERE IN CONNECTICUT THE STATIONS LITERALLY SUCK.  YOU CAN'T CALL THEM AND REQUEST AND THE ONLY REQUESTS THE TWO STATIONS THAT WOULD PLAY IT TAKE THEM AFTER 9:00 P.M. AT NIGHT.  WHAT IS THAT?

LORRAINE
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #86 on: April 28, 2004, 01:26:21 PM »

I heard "invisible" playing in the grocery store!!!  They had  a radio station on that plays "the hits"!!!  Did I mention we are a little behing up here????/ :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:
Deanna

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
Anonymous
« Reply #87 on: April 28, 2004, 01:39:59 PM »

We have a great way in this office to show gratitude to our mixx96.1 station that plays Clay.  

We type up a great FAX thanking them for playing our Clay.  We tell them we are an Allstate office full of woman who love hearing Clay and we will continue to listen to them when we hear Clay. We have very kindly ask them to please add "Solitaire" to there list and we got the nicest fax back from them letting us know they will just as soon as it is released to them.  They already play, "This is the Night", "Invisible" and "The Way".  All of us sign the fax and this station seems to appreciate it when they know a whole office full of workers are listening to them.

SHOW MUCH GRATITUDE AND BE VERY, VERY KIND AND IT HAS WORKED HERE FOR US.  THE DJ EVEN HAS SAID, "THIS IS FOR THE LADIES @ ALLSTATE AND WE KNOW IT IS US."  FANS IN NUMBERS MEAN VERY MUCH TO THEM.

JAN
JJAIKENFORCLAY
« Reply #88 on: April 28, 2004, 01:45:14 PM »

FORGOT TO SIGN IN.

JAN
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #89 on: April 29, 2004, 09:27:37 AM »

I heard INVISIBLE in the local CVS Drugstore yesterday!  :D  I have yet to hear "The Way" or "Solitaire" around here. :(

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #90 on: April 29, 2004, 12:04:16 PM »

Solitaire on AC

176 spins on 20 stations - slow progress, but still progress!  These stations are playing Solitaire.  If any of them are in your market area, give them a listen; and a shout out to say thanks!  If your local adult contemporary station has not yet added Solitaire to the playlist,  you may want to consider a request this week.  Thanks!

WRAL-FM Raleigh
WTPI-FM Indianapolis
KTRR-FM Ft. Collins  
KKMJ-FM Austin
KVIL-FM Dallas  
WLHT-FM Grand Rapids  
WKJY-FM Nassau-Suffolk
KWAV-FM Monterey/Salinas  
WAJI-FM Fort Wayne  
WSUY-FM Charleston

WMYI-FM Greenville, SC
KKBA-FM Corpus Christi
KTDY-FM Lafayette, LA  
WJKK-FM Jackson  
WSRS-FM Worcester  
WMGS-FM Wilkes-Barre  
WFMK-FM Lansing  

Format Starters:
WTPI-FM Indianapolis  
WAJI-FM Fort Wayne
KTDY-FM Lafayette, LA  
WRMM-FM Rochester
KEZK-FM St. Louis  
WTFM-FM Johnson City
cjrmax
« Reply #91 on: April 29, 2004, 12:14:43 PM »

Ok, I listen to a station - WJBR - out of Wilmington, DE.  I started listening because they played Clay twice a day every day during the work day - "Invisible" and TITN.  Shortly after the "Independent" tour came through Philly (March 2nd) they stopped playing Clay altogether.  Haven't heard him once since.  "The Way" was NEVER played.  In fact, someone I  know called to request it and was told they weren't ALLOWED to play it.

Well, the other day I heard Clay mentioned, but didn't hear what it was about beyond the fact he will be appearing at the Delaware State Fair in July.  Out of curiosity, I checked the station's website and looked under "Playlist".  This is what I found - and please note the heading for the list!

THIS WEEK'S BIGGEST HITS
100 Years Five For Fighting
You Raise Me Up Josh Groban
Ain't No Mountain High Enough Michael McDonald
Forever And For Always Shania Twain
Unwell Matchbox Twenty
White Flag Dido
First Cut Is The Deepest Sheryl Crow
Here Without You 3 Doors Down
Drift Away Uncle Kracker featuring Dobie Gray
Love's Divine Seal
This One's For The Girls Martina McBride
Calling All Angels Train
Buy Me A Rose Luther Vandross
Dance With My Father Luther Vandross
You Make Me Feel Brand New Simply Red
I Want To Know What Love Is Wynonna
Big Yellow Taxi Counting Crows featuring Vanessa Carlton
Just For You Lionel Richie
I Wish You Gloria Estefan
It Only Hurts When I'm Breathing Shania Twain
8th World Wonder Kimberly Locke
Solitaire Clay Aiken
Time After Time Rod Stewart

I got all excited, thinking I wold soon be hearing "Solitaire" since it was one of "this week's biggest hits"!  Two weeks later, I am still waiting. Every other song on this list I hear - EXCEPT "Soliatire" and, ironically, "8TH World Wonder"!  If its one of "this week's biggest hits", why are they NOT playing it??  I politely requested it once, but don't want to annoy them.  I don't get it.  They put the song on a list entitled "This Week's Biggest Hits" and then they don't play it??

I GIVE UP!!!
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #92 on: April 29, 2004, 01:02:30 PM »

i saw on the R&R AC web-page that "Solitaire" is the most-played new song this week. 193 airplays on 36 AC stations.

i didn't see the station you were talking about, WJBR, in the list of AC stations that are playing the song. some radio stations are coat tailers. these sort of stations only play songs that bigger stations try first and then they jump on the bigger station's coat tail's and ride a song to death. there aren't any stations on Ohio playing "Solitaire" either...but they'll come around soon enough. WLQT-FM 99.9 in Dayton, OH has been giving away tickets to Clay's show in August every morning at 7:45. it would seem rather strange that WLQT would agree to do this if they weren't, in the future, going to play "Solitaire" sometime.

i read that list of hit songs and saw "Solitaire" on there. this doesn't mean that the radio station has to play it. this is only for people to get a glimpse of what's popular and Clay made it which is more important.  

"Buy Me a Rose" was a huge #1 hit for Kenny Rogers a few years ago. so don't any Luther fans think this is a new song. i haven't even heard Clay, Lionel Richie, Rod Stewart or several other of those other hits on the AC stations in my area so it just goes to show you that not every AC station plays the same songs.

but i'm still happy that 193 airplays have been reported this week at 36 stations. "Solitaire" is on it's way to becoming a radio hit after weeks of it being a sales hit.

Clear Channel was responsible for the stopping of airplay since his tour with Kelly wasn't sponsored by them...and Clear Channel was stupid for pulling such a stunt on a popular singer.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #93 on: May 01, 2004, 01:19:30 PM »

AC RADIO PLAY UPDATE

Thanks to roseviolet at the Clackhouse for compiling this info!

There are now 12 stations playing Solitaire, three stations playing This is the Night and one station playing The Way. There may be only one station playing The Way, but that station sure does love it. It is #2 on their list with 30 spins! Yay! Maryland.

Stations playing Solitaire
WTPI-FM (107.9) Indianapolis, IN rank:16 spins:8
KRBB-FM (97.9) Wichita, KS rank:28 spins:7
WLHT-FM (95.7) Grand Rapids, MI rank:17 spins:9
WFMK-FM (99.1) Lansing-East Lansing, MI rank:25 spins:8
WRAL-FM (101.5) Raleigh-Durham, NC rank:12 spins:12
WLZW-FM (98.7) Utica-Rome, NY rank:29 spins:5
WKYE-FM (95) Johnstown, PA rank:26 spins:4
WMGS-FM (98.3) Wilkes Barre-Scranton, PA rank:28 spins:9
WMYI-FM (102.5) Greenville-Spartanburg, SC rank:28 spins:5
KKMJ-FM (MAJIC 95.5) Austin, TX rank:18 spins:7
KWAV-FM (97) Monterey-Salinas-Santa Cruz, CA rank:24 spins:8
KTRR-FM (102.5) Ft Collins-Greeley, CO rank:18 spins:14

Station playing TITN:
WRSN-FM (93.9) Raleigh-Durham, NC rank:14 spins:12
WRMM-FM (101.3) Rochester, NY rank:21 spins:8
KKMJ-FM (MAJIC 95.5) Austin, TX rank:26 spins:5

Stations playing The Way:
WAFY-FM (103.1) Frederick, MD rank:2 spins:30

Stations playing Invisible:
WOOF-FM (99.7) Dothan, AL rank:30 spins:6
KEZA-FM (107.9) Fayetteville, AR rank:23 spins:3
KMXZ-FM (94.9) Tucson, AZ rank:29 spins:6
KSOF-FM (98.9) Fresno, CA rank:28 spins:11
WAJI-FM (95.1) Ft. Wayne, IN rank:21 spins:12
WYXB-FM (105.7) Indianapolis, IN rank:21 spins:8
KRBB-FM (97.9) Wichita, KS rank:18 spins:10
KTDY-FM(99.9) Lafayette, LA rank:17 spins:11
KVKI-FM (96.5) Shreveport, LA rank:25 spins:8
WMAS-FM (94.7) Springfield, MA rank:9 spins:17
WMGC-FM (105.1) Detroit, MI rank:8 spins:13
WNIC-FM (100.3) Detroit, MI rank:20 spins:9
WQLR-FM (106.5) Kalamazoo, MI rank:17 spins:11
WMAG-FM (99.5) Grnsboro-Winston Salem-High Point, NC rank:17 spins:9
WOBM-FM (92.7) Monmouth-Ocean, NJ rank:28 spins:8
KSNE-FM (106.5) Las Vegas, NV rank:30 spins:4
WYJB-FM (95.5) Albany-Schenectady-Troy, NY rank:9 spins:12
WJYE-FM (96.1) Buffalo-Niagara Falls, NY rank:18 spins:10
WALK-FM (97.5) Nassau-Suffolk, NY rank:22 spins:9
WLTW-FM (106.7) New York, NY rank:29 spins:9
KKCW-FM (K103) Portland, OR rank:17 spins:11
WWLI-FM (105) Providence-Warwick-Pawtucket, RI rank:27 spins:7
WSPA-FM (98.9) Greenville-Spartanburg, SC rank:28 spins:7
WRVR-FM (104.5) Memphis, TN rank:29 spins:8
KVIL-FM (103.7) Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX rank:24 spins:9
KTSM-FM (99.9) El Paso, TX rank:26 spins:8
KVLY-FM (107.9) McAllen-Brownsville-Harlingen, TX rank:7 spins:23
KSFI-FM (100) Salt Lake City, UT rank:16 spins:11
WWDE-FM (101.3) Norfolk-Va Beach-Newport News, VA rank:13 spins:15
WTVR-FM (98 ) Richmond, VA rank:26 spins:9
KISC-FM (98.1) Spokane, WA rank:27 spins:6
WLTQ-FM (97.3) Milwaukee-Racine, WI rank:26 spins:7
KWAV-FM (97) Monterey-Salinas-Santa Cruz, CA rank:19 spins:12
KGBY-FM (Y92) Sacramento, CA rank:13 spins:15
KKLI-FM (106.3) Colorado Springs, CO rank:6 spins:16
KOSI-FM (101.1) Denver-Boulder, CO rank:17 spins:12
KTRR-FM (102.5) Ft Collins-Greeley, CO rank:19 spins:11
WEBE-FM (108) Bridgeport, CT rank:28 spins:7
WPEZ-FM (93.7) Macon, GA rank:15 spins:10

If you are in the marketing area of any of these stations, give them a listen.  If you hear Clay, email them a thank you!  If you don't hear Clay, email them a request.  Thanks!
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #94 on: May 01, 2004, 05:12:46 PM »

shock: they're still playing the hell out of "Invisible"! that's incredible! well, how's that for a "sick, stalker song" as the critics have dubbed it???

i gave it a casual glance but i did not see ONE SINGLE STATION in Ohio giving him any airplay with any song! i've heard "Invisible" plenty of times on the local, small-market AC station WVNU 97.5, but that doesn't count in the airplay tallies the charts use.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
playingclay
Claymaniac

« Reply #95 on: May 01, 2004, 09:12:10 PM »

My local AC station played a lot of "Invisible" since last  November.  It seemed to be on at least three times a day and was in the top ten list of songs for at least a month.  Then they started playing the Way in March.  Again fairly often. But since the Single came out at the beginning of April and "Solitaire" was the song that is mentioned as the single, I haven't heard them ever play "Solitaire" and now I don't hear "The Way" either.  It is like they got confused and don't play any Clay now.

Love my clayshake---warm milk and a couple of scoops of vanilla icecream....especially at bedtime.
Keeper of the wind to blow the shirts up.
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #96 on: May 01, 2004, 11:07:23 PM »

i am still haunted by what that AC radio person said a few months ago with regards to "The Way". he said that they were "in the process of adding the song but RCA insisted we stop since they switched to "Solitaire", so who knows?". still, "Soltaire" is getting AC airplay at the stations listed and "Invisible" is still a heavy played recurrent! it's better than NO airplay...i guess.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #97 on: May 08, 2004, 12:08:23 AM »

Solitaire is #28 on the Radio and Records AC chart.

The following stations are playing Clay music.  If you are in the market area of any of these stations, give them a listen.  Email them a 'thanks!' if you hear them play Clay!

Stations playing Solitaire:

WIKY-FM (104.1) Evansville, IN (Just added. No spins yet.)
WTPI-FM (107.9) Indianapolis, IN rank:14 spins:10
KRBB-FM (97.9) Wichita, KS rank:28 spins:7
WLHT-FM (95.7) Grand Rapids, MI rank:9 spins:13
WFMK-FM (99.1) Lansing-East Lansing, MI rank:22 spins:9
WRAL-FM (101.5) Raleigh-Durham, NC rank:9 spins:16
WKJY-FM (98.3) Nassau-Suffolk, NY rank:15 spins:14
WRMM-FM (101.3) Rochester, NY rank:29 spins:7
WLZW-FM (98.7) Utica-Rome, NY rank:26 spins:6
WKYE-FM (95) Johnstown, PA rank:28 spins:3
WMGS-FM (98.3) Wilkes Barre-Scranton, PA rank:25 spins:9
WMYI-FM (102.5) Greenville-Spartanburg, SC rank:19 spins:8
WSPA-FM (98.9) Greenville-Spartanburg, SC rank:29 spins:8
KKMJ-FM (MAJIC 95.5) Austin, TX rank:8 spins:13
KKBA-FM (92.7) Corpus Christi, TX rank:17 spins:12
KVIL-FM (103.7) Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX rank:18 spins:12
KWAV-FM (97) Monterey-Salinas-Santa Cruz, CA rank:15 spins:15
KTRR-FM (102.5) Ft Collins-Greeley, CO rank:18 spins:13

Station playing TITN:

WRSN-FM (93.9) Raleigh-Durham, NC rank:17 spins:11
WRMM-FM (101.3) Rochester, NY rank:22 spins:7
KOSI-FM (101.1) Denver-Boulder, CO rank:23 spins:12

Stations playing The Way:

WAFY-FM (103.1) Frederick, MD rank:1 spins:30

Stations playing Invisible:

WTPI-FM (107.9) Indianapolis, IN rank:28 spins:6
WYXB-FM (105.7) Indianapolis, IN rank:19 spins:8
KRBB-FM (97.9) Wichita, KS rank:26 spins:7
KTDY-FM(99.9) Lafayette, LA rank:24 spins:8
WMAS-FM (94.7) Springfield, MA rank:21 spins:10
WSRS-FM (96.1) Worcester, MA rank:19 spins:10
WMGC-FM (105.1) Detroit, MI rank:11 spins:13
WNIC-FM (100.3) Detroit, MI rank:17 spins:10
WQLR-FM (106.5) Kalamazoo, MI rank:16 spins:11
WMAG-FM (99.5) Greensboro-Winston Salem-High Point, NC rank:22 spins:6
WOBM-FM (92.7) Monmouth-Ocean, NJ rank:30 spins:8
WYJB-FM (95.5) Albany-Schenectady-Troy, NY rank:16 spins:8
WJYE-FM (96.1) Buffalo-Niagara Falls, NY rank:22 spins:9
WRVF-FM (101.5) Toledo, OH rank:17 spins:12
KMGL-FM (104.1) Oklahoma City, OK rank:27 spins:7
KKCW-FM (K103) Portland, OR rank:29 spins:7
WLTJ-FM (92.9) Pittsburgh, PA rank:21 spins:6
WWLI-FM (105) Providence-Warwick-Pawtucket, RI rank:23 spins:8
WSUY-FM (96.9) Charleston, SC rank:21 spins:10
WSPA-FM (98.9) Greenville-Spartanburg, SC rank:26 spins:8
KTSM-FM (99.9) El Paso, TX rank:26 spins:10
KVLY-FM (107.9) McAllen-Brownsville-Harlingen, TX rank:24 spins:12
KSFI-FM (100) Salt Lake City, UT rank:22 spins:11
WWDE-FM (101.3) Norfolk-Virginia Beach-Newport News, VA rank:19 spins:12
WTVR-FM (98) Richmond, VA rank:27 spins:8
WOOF-FM (99.7) Dothan, AL rank:29 spins:7
KMXZ-FM (94.9) Tucson, AZ rank:28 spins:6
KSOF-FM (98.9) Fresno, CA rank:28 spins:10
KGBY-FM (Y92) Sacramento, CA rank:11 spins:15
KKLI-FM (106.3) Colorado Springs, CO rank:7 spins:16
KOSI-FM (101.1) Denver-Boulder, CO rank:6 spins:16
KTRR-FM (102.5) Ft Collins-Greeley, CO rank:25 spins:6
WPEZ-FM (93.7) Macon, GA rank:15 spins:10

Thanks to roseviolet at the Clackhouse for compiling this info!
Anonymous
« Reply #98 on: May 10, 2004, 03:47:43 PM »

a couple of additions in Iowa to confuse those who've given up on ever hearing "The Way"
106.7 energyfm (Grinnell/Marshalltown) is playing "The Way" quite a bit and Invisible on occasion
KSTZ (Des Moines) just added  within the last couple of weeks and is giving it very limited spins.
I have yet to hear "Solitaire" in this state
cjrmax
« Reply #99 on: May 14, 2004, 07:28:42 AM »

How frustrating is this?  Last Friday I was so happy because the radio station I listen to, WJBR in Wilmington, DE, FINALLY played "Solitaire".  Problem is - I haven't heard it since!  What - they figured they would play it once and that was enough?  And this was a station that until March played BOTH "Invisible" and TITN daily!!

Maybe since today is Friday they will play it again?
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx