gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:26:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 387
Total: 387

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK MARCH 26  (Read 6393 times)
quynn
UltimateFan

Nobody Special

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2004, 05:40:26 AM »

liney23:  
HEY, RCA.... think outside the box (as Donald would say)! You have an SUPERSTAR in your ranks and if you want to keep him, you'd better think fast!!!

A consultation between RCA and Donald sounds like a good thing.  :D

"You're a mystery. You have your own look. There is something very magical about your look and your voice is so pure." --Gladys Knight--
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2004, 06:30:42 AM »

WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET OUR GUY'S SONGS ON THE RADIO WE WILL.

LIKE LINDA SAID CLIVE DAVIS LIVES HERE IN CONNECTICUT.  HER AND I CAN TAKE A RIDE THERE (IF WE CAN FIND HIS HOUSE).

FORGET LUNCH, JUST BREAK DOWN THE DOOR AND SAY "HEY WHAT THE HECK" YOU HAVE A LOT OF MONEY GET HIM RADIO PLAY. HOW'S THAT?

LORRAINE
reeree
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2004, 05:58:33 PM »

:? me too. i'm as confused as ever... i called my AC station sunny 92.3 here in chattanooga, and the girl told me they have'nt gotten it yet and i told her it went for airplay weeks ago and she said  she had left a message for the program director.... yeah right, maybe they need to take their own advice an listen to john tesh's intellegence for your life program..  I to am anxious to hear either the way or solitaire on AC...I have heard the way on the pop stations here, frequently i might add... but i do wonder what makes AC soooo slowww with the popular songs, clay's more suited for AC than they may think :(  sad because some of us older generations will stop supporting them and give in to our teenagers stations...  oh! well you snooze ya lose......maria
songbird457
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2004, 09:53:50 PM »

Q: A woman told me she thinks "Invisible" is a little bit Peeping Tom-ish.

A: (Chuckling) It does come across that way a little bit ... if you listen to the first verse ... `I would watch you in your room.' But the big picture of the song is, it is about a person who is longing to have some attention paid to them: Please see me, I love you, I have feelings for you, please notice me, please notice I'm alive. And then if I was invisible, these are the things I would try to get you to love me. I would come around you and try to get near you as much as I could. But wait a second, I already am invisible -- you're not paying attention to me, anyway. If you look at the big picture, it's not as nasty as it comes across.

A man after my own heart. Sigh! Everyone I work with comments about this song being his stalker song when it comes on the radio (which is one of the only songs I hear on Detroit radio by him  :evil: ). I always knew I could feel the Clay love in "Invisible" as well.
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx